Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,460 members, 7,854,008 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:30 AM

Adolescent And The Transition Into Adulthood - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adolescent And The Transition Into Adulthood (592 Views)

Friends You Need As You Progress Towards Adulthood / If You Were Born A Man, And You Transition Into A Woman And Start Dating Women / Runway Model Shares His Transition Journey. Not What You Think...Read On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adolescent And The Transition Into Adulthood by Earthkumy(m): 10:33am On Feb 02, 2016
What we call youthful lust, is l what I call the moment of balance or calls it the war between the heart and head (brain) it happens between the ages of 16 to 40, at the age of 1 to 14 (some cases 16) our heart is full in control, our brain goes through the process of development: that was why God gave us parents to always guild us. Our parents serves as the brain, if humans are computers we will call parents external hard drive. Children brain are used as storage room, as a child the brain is not yet making hard decisions, that’s where our parents comes in, they make the hard decisions for the child. Parent’s decisions either make or mar the child. Proverbs 22:6 says “train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it”. When you train up a child in principle of righteousness without compromising, the child will turn out as an adult to make the right decisions. Some parents thought that training up a child has to do with only what you tells them, but is not so, train up a child includes what you are doing, what they can see you do and your activities with other, children learn faster through what you do than what you ask them to do. So you decisive yourself when you claim you are training your children in a Godly way, why your own way is full of ungodliness, you can decisive everyone else but not your children, even when they unconsciously do not know what you are doing, the future will show that they know all along; because their brain at that young age is mainly for storage purposes. At the age of 16 the brain is maturing, it has started having a say and the heart of the adolescent won’t let the brain take away what looks like it territory; the youth heart becomes more aggressive which leads them to reckless decisions (a stage of physical and psychological transition) in rebellion to the new strong man in the house the brain. There’s this difficulty in bringing the heart and the brain in to agreement, because the brain and heart are having a battle who will take over the decision making of the whole body. What makes it so difficult is that the youth doesn’t understand what is happening in their lives nor do their parents understand or know how to deal with it, all they know is that they have passed through that stage of life themselves. Most advice the youth gets from the parents and the adult around is “you have to use your head” which is a bad advice as someone who tells you to use your heart. For you to get it right, you most fine balance between the heart and the brain, the two on their own can’t give you the satisfying answer that you need, the two must fine peace with each other. As an adolescent, I have always found it difficult to handle my heart and my brain, I thank God for my mother who bombarded Jesus on our ears early in the morning and late at night, which she still do anytime we come under her roof till date. When my heart and my brain war, at that difficult moment the word of God becomes my referee: when my heart and my brain engages in war of dominance the word of God comes in and settles them. Though right now I have benched my heart and my brain, Jesus has taken over the wheel of my life and I’m enjoying the ride right now and I have also bent my heart and my brain toward the things of God. A lot of adolescent are so gifted that they managed to listen to Godly elders and come out strong, others wreck their lives before they even start it. We call our elders between the age of 50 upward wise because the bitterness of not knowing how to balance the heart and the brain in their young age, have thought them through bitter experience to naturally learn to balance their heart and their brain; the unfortunate thing in their learning is that they don’t even know how to pass it to the next generation, with right information as this they would have by passed the life style of trial and error. My dear fellow youth save yourselves of future regrets; call on Jesus to become the referee of your life or still yet hand over the wheel of your life to him like I did, I promise you, you won’t regret it. May the Lord God almighty grant you wisdom in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, Amen!
By Evangelist Eze Chukwu Earthkumy

source
http://earthkumy..com.ng/2016/02/adolescent-and-transition-into-adulthood.html
Re: Adolescent And The Transition Into Adulthood by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 02, 2016
**yawns**
Re: Adolescent And The Transition Into Adulthood by Earthkumy(m): 10:55am On Feb 02, 2016
cheesy
Nikita1:
**yawns**
Re: Adolescent And The Transition Into Adulthood by cruzita(f): 11:42am On Feb 02, 2016
summary pls
Re: Adolescent And The Transition Into Adulthood by funlord(m): 12:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
grin

Seems o.p just recently got disvirgined!

1 Like

Re: Adolescent And The Transition Into Adulthood by Strahovski1(m): 12:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
Boring!

Next!
Re: Adolescent And The Transition Into Adulthood by Earthkumy(m): 1:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
funlord:
grin

Seems o.p just recently got disvirgined!
is that the best ur mind can come up with?
Re: Adolescent And The Transition Into Adulthood by Earthkumy(m): 1:12pm On Feb 02, 2016
cruzita:
summary pls
is it because you hate reading?
Re: Adolescent And The Transition Into Adulthood by Earthkumy(m): 1:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
Strahovski1:
Boring!
Next!
cheesy
Strahovski1:
Boring!
Next!

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Their Valentine Attitude / Three Things You Shouldn't Do After A Break-up / Some Dating Rules From Biblical Examples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.