Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,645 members, 7,958,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:10 AM

Invite To Be Part Of Audience In WWTBAM - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Invite To Be Part Of Audience In WWTBAM (922 Views)

Recession Hits #WWTBAM As MTN Ends Its Sponsorship Of The Show / Timi Dakolo, DNA Twins, Waje, Others To Thrill Audience At AMVCA Today / BEWARE: Wwtbam(who Want To Be A Millionaire) Home Quiz Is A SCAM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invite To Be Part Of Audience In WWTBAM by slimfair: 3:56pm On Jan 20, 2016
PLEASE, BE PART OF OUR STUDIO AUDIENCE ON SATURDAY 23/01/16 BY 7 A.M AT ULTIMA STUDIO, FUNKE ZAINAB USMAN ST, END OF ADMIRALTY WAY LEKKI PHASE 1. COME WELL DRESSED IN DARK COLOURED CLOTHES AND NICE SHOES AS BRANDED CLOTHES WONT BE ALLOWED. LAGOS RESIDENCE ONLY PLEASE. THANK YOU .

I just got the above text from WWTBAM
Please anyone who has attended before should give insight on how it goes
Re: Invite To Be Part Of Audience In WWTBAM by OmichaelO: 7:44am On Jan 23, 2016
slimfair:
PLEASE, BE PART OF OUR STUDIO AUDIENCE ON SATURDAY 23/01/16 BY 7 A.M AT ULTIMA STUDIO, FUNKE ZAINAB USMAN ST, END OF ADMIRALTY WAY LEKKI PHASE 1. COME WELL DRESSED IN DARK COLOURED CLOTHES AND NICE SHOES AS BRANDED CLOTHES WONT BE ALLOWED. LAGOS RESIDENCE ONLY PLEASE. THANK YOU .

I just got the above text from WWTBAM
Please anyone who has attended before should give insight on how it goes
I'm there at the moment
Re: Invite To Be Part Of Audience In WWTBAM by Hebeetholarh(f): 12:22pm On Nov 09, 2016
Please how true is the studio audience? I got the same text few minutes ago
Re: Invite To Be Part Of Audience In WWTBAM by OmichaelO: 12:51pm On Nov 09, 2016
Hebeetholarh:
Please how true is the studio audience? I got the same text few minutes ago
Very true. they pay late now thoughsad

(1) (Reply)

Videos + Photos: Highlights From Big Brother Naija Day 28 #bbnaija / Check Out The Pictures Of Gay CNN Polpular Broadcasters / Ozark TV Series Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.