Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

We Agreed To Be Low Key Yet She Has Been Visiting My Family Behind My Back! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Agreed To Be Low Key Yet She Has Been Visiting My Family Behind My Back! (833 Views)

Visiting My Fiancee's Parents For The First Time, What Should I Buy For Them? / How Do I Stop My Next Door Neighbor Male From Visiting My Room / See The Main Reason Why Girls Agreed To Anal Sex!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Agreed To Be Low Key Yet She Has Been Visiting My Family Behind My Back! by naijagalnxtdoor: 7:24pm On Jan 20, 2016
My friend needs your advice. What should he do given the circumstance. Please read below

Re: We Agreed To Be Low Key Yet She Has Been Visiting My Family Behind My Back! by jemype(m): 7:25pm On Jan 20, 2016
Red card men
Re: We Agreed To Be Low Key Yet She Has Been Visiting My Family Behind My Back! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 20, 2016
STRAIGHT RED CARD WITH LIFE BAN
Re: We Agreed To Be Low Key Yet She Has Been Visiting My Family Behind My Back! by kiddoiLL(m): 7:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
First talk to maaale and make her understand it all, you cant be forced into marrying someone you don't love,you're a man.
and two call her and discuss with her in a matured way,make it clear how you feel bout the whole thing,she might've fallen for you,who knows? my point is just solve d ish in a calm way.
and three, next time don't bring a lady who you don't want anything serious with home,hook up with her somewhere else or in your place.
I dont blame her,she got the wrong message,what lady wont do what she's doing seeing you're good for her, end time century, ladies looking for marriage like bus conductors looking for passengers

1 Like

Re: We Agreed To Be Low Key Yet She Has Been Visiting My Family Behind My Back! by Michellla(f): 7:56pm On Jan 20, 2016
Lol.she's desperate for marriage.
Re: We Agreed To Be Low Key Yet She Has Been Visiting My Family Behind My Back! by Smellymouth: 7:57pm On Jan 20, 2016
OLX her
Re: We Agreed To Be Low Key Yet She Has Been Visiting My Family Behind My Back! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 20, 2016
She come party without invitation?pls call the bouncers and tell them to throw her through the window grin grin shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: We Agreed To Be Low Key Yet She Has Been Visiting My Family Behind My Back! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 20, 2016
Simple take a girl u love to them

I tot guys were wise but na most are dumb and sick in d head they are forcing u yet u showed no babe or took ur stand

Ok marry her nd regret till u divorce her nd she shares ur property for life without her working
Re: We Agreed To Be Low Key Yet She Has Been Visiting My Family Behind My Back! by Mhizkel(f): 8:33pm On Jan 20, 2016
In the first place, Why would your parents welcome an unknown girl into the family without your approval?
Could it be they are desperately in search for a daughter inlaw or what?

(1) (Reply)

(Must Read)4 Reasons Women Are Attracted To Bad Boys / Gender Equality - Don't Discriminate Against Men / 5 Things Women Do To Lure Men Into Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.