Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,357 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters (30682 Views)

MASSOB Leader, Uwazurike, Storms Onitsha With Supporters. Photos / Ademola Adeleke Becomes PDP's Senatorial Candidate, To Replace Late Brother / Umana, APC Governorship Candidate In Akwa Ibom Celebrating With Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters by Innodon(m): 11:01pm On Jan 20, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
so people vote party naw..not individuals....chai!!!!...God help us
...before nko....
Re: Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 11:05pm On Jan 20, 2016
igboboy3:
If PDP will do the right thing and give Osita Chidoka the ticket, then this political lightweight called Sharon will be no match for PDP. APC is slightly unpopular in the SE.

I'm also happy Ekwunife has been given the boot from the Senate. There is no room for political oloshos in our polity

there's no room for apc here 100%

anything but apc we hate that party with passion

2 Likes

Re: Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters by gsport: 11:05pm On Jan 20, 2016
soludo93:

and if any of the candidates is dead or unable or unavailable to participate in the rerun election, the party has the right to replace such candidate going into rerun.
the time stated in electoral act and the constitution for nominations and substitution of candidates has gone.
Re: Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters by babyfaceafrica: 11:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
Innodon:
...before nko....
that's unfortunate for a country that wants to move forward
Re: Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters by babyfaceafrica: 11:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
barcaboi:
ogbomosho na village bah...where dd all dis kids come from
lolz...no reply the ipod miscreant..no sense for them

2 Likes

Re: Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters by BALLOSKI: 11:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
raumdeuter:
Congrats.

I remember the time when TANoids dey spreads lies that she was Moslems when they were trying to tag APC as an Islamic party

wailers can go any length to destroy someone.
Re: Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters by obidr(m): 11:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
[quote author=TheDEVlLHimseIf post=42173998]

there's no room for apc here 100%

anything but apc we hate that party with passion [/quo
Primary is still on. Where are you getting your information?
Re: Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters by Innodon(m): 11:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
that's unfortunate for a country that wants to move forward
yeah its quite unfortunate but we as a country is divided between ethnic and religious line....there is no two ways about it.
Re: Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 11:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
[quote author=obidr post=42174139][/quote]

from anambarians
Re: Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters by Bgorgeous: 11:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
No need!! She has no chance of winning!! If Ngige one of Anambra's most popular politicians could not even make runner up under the APC what is the probability this unknown Ikeazo will win.
Power belongs to God

1 Like

Re: Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters by Bgorgeous: 11:19pm On Jan 20, 2016
cktheluckyman:

No need!! She has no chance of winning!! If Ngige one of Anambra's most popular politicians could not even make runner up under the APC what is the probability this unknown Ikeazo will win.
Power belongs to God
Re: Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters by freshvine(f): 11:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
Igbos don't need anything Muslim representing us.

2 Likes

Re: Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters by babyfaceafrica: 11:24pm On Jan 20, 2016
Innodon:
yeah its quite unfortunate but we as a country is divided between ethnic and religious line....there is no two ways about it.
but the poilticians ,ABGA,APC and PDP are not divided....they are all selfish ,self -centered and are playing on our division.We the voters are just fighting for nothing,our politicians do not care!!
Re: Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 20, 2016
ObinnaIzuora:

Akpu eating cocaine smuggler like you sef dey insult people. Lmao
When coming to Anambra from ogbomosho to vote for her pls, come with enough ewedu and amala.

8 Likes

Re: Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters by veraiyke(m): 11:45pm On Jan 20, 2016
So what about kogi state scenario where yahaya bello was chosen in the rerun. Has the supreme court struck him out yet? No!
gsport:
Court case loading if she win the supreme Court held in plethora of cases that a rerun is only between the candidates that participate in the cancelled election. Not new entrants. Be properly guided.
Re: Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters by hollywater: 12:01am On Jan 21, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Even though I don't think she will win cos of the hatred some igbos have for APC ,I think APc did the right thing buy choosing her over a political prostitute like ewunife...- think APGA will win
The ending part of your comments was nice. I mean from "i think APC did the right thing "but the beginning was out of point.
Re: Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters by babyfaceafrica: 12:06am On Jan 21, 2016
hollywater:
The ending part of your comments was nice. I mean from "i think APC did the right thing "but the beginning was out of point.
its the truth,people won't vote her because of her party,not because she is not capable!!!....me and you know why NGIGE lost ,its because he is in APC,if he was in PDP,na smooth ride

1 Like

Re: Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters by NwabekeyiSimeon: 12:07am On Jan 21, 2016
emmydeep:

When coming to Anambra from ogbomosho to vote for her pls, come with enough ewedu and amala.

Heard you have spiritual problem. U go tey for am. Lol
Re: Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters by Jchi9876: 12:07am On Jan 21, 2016
dubemnaija:
And viviangist fed us lies how uche ekwunife clinched the ticket...

Nawa for some people o

no.mind that one she just wan dey relevant i know sabi the mod whey they service her engine?
Re: Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters by hollywater: 12:12am On Jan 21, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
its the truth,people won't vote her because of her party,not because she is not capable!!!....me and you know why NGIGE lost ,its because he is in APC,if he was in PDP,na smooth ride
So PDP is for the Igbos now,While APC is for Hausas abi?Which party is for the Yoruba's?
Re: Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters by ngoziama: 12:52am On Jan 21, 2016
chumaster:
Who is this one,
Ohamadike is all we want, the man is fearless and has the interest of the Igbos at heart

When ibos speak for victor umeh, I marvel.
Tell me what victor umeh has done for anambra state or let me say the youths if not enriching his pockets.
Was it not the same victor umeh who felt he was losing out of favour with good luck and challenged buhari's certificate In court.he did it alongside with one ibo politician who is hardly lettered. Victor umeh would have been insulting buhari if Jonathan had won.
Buhari should beam his corruption search light on victor umeh, he needs to tell nigerians how much he made from anambra state, how much he earned as salary from anambra purse.
Victor umeh I can tell you is selfish and he is greedy. Victor umeh should tell us how much he collected from apga guber candidates and went on to conduct shabby elections.the worst thing that can happen to anambra central is to allow victor umeh , a known schemer, diabolical and greedy man who destroyed apga out of selfish reasons to represent them.
Victor umeh recently said buharis fight against corruption is not selective.Buhari please ask Efcc to investigate victor umeh the same man that challenged your academic qualification in court.He is not different from a chameleon nor a political prostitute.
Ekwunife goofed by switching suddenly but I can tell anambra central that she is a better candidate than the red cap thief who collected millions if not billions from apga guber candidates all over nigeria before giving them tickets.Umeh deny this and let the wrath of God visit you before that senatorial elections.
Victor Umeh , I pray buhari sues you for damage since you had already rubbished his name .Tell us why you withdrew the case against buhari if you are fearless like they said.All of a sudden you have started praising the same man you challenged in court to produce his waec certificate.
Politicians in nigeria despite their stolen wealth are all hungry, always leaking even poopo to survive.
Well, let the game begin, pdp bring forward a sound and intelligent guy who is not tainted with corruption, has integrity and is ready to work.As for me, I had rather vote sharon than vote victor umeh if pdp goofs over its candidate.
Victor umeh cannot lead ndi igbo, if he helped to reduce apga for selfish purpose then is it anambra he will not sell.infact, if umeh ever gets to that senate, ,saraki and ekweremadu should be careful because umeh is too desperate.he has fed big on anambra state and wants to relax in the senate and see if he can get vice president or senate president. Umeh can even abandon apga to join apc.
Umeh tell us how you have empowered youths in anambra if not your pockets.
I await insults and defence from his e-agents but I know that having said the truth it shall set us free from the shackles of politicians who have been enriched from state and federal money.
GOD bless anambra state.

1 Like

Re: Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters by Larufa(m): 3:30am On Jan 21, 2016
Attached is the reason why this Lady won:

1 Like

Re: Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters by zuru1991: 4:40am On Jan 21, 2016
Congratulations to her but I think she's a sadist for joining CPC in 2011 and now Apc. Even if Ngige steps down to run for this same seat under Apc platform he will still fail woefully. I think her expenses will gain her a federal appointment after the election. Goodluck to her and to other hardworking women out there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters by babyfaceafrica: 6:13am On Jan 21, 2016
hollywater:
So PDP is for the Igbos now,While APC is for Hausas abi?Which party is for the Yoruba's?
KOWA...lol
Re: Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters by DIKEnaWAR: 6:31am On Jan 21, 2016
gsport:
Court case loading if she win the supreme Court held in plethora of cases that a rerun is only between the candidates that participate in the cancelled election. Not new entrants. Be properly guided.

Thank you bro. I have argued to the high heavens about this.

What do you expect when we have an AGF that does not know the law and interpretes the little he knows from a partisan perspective. He has become the maker and interpreter of our laws to his party.

1 Like

Re: Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters by donbenie(m): 7:00am On Jan 21, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
so people vote party naw..not individuals....chai!!!!...God help us
Yes,many Nigerians vote for parties not individuals..abi you just dey know..
Re: Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters by mideactive: 7:27am On Jan 21, 2016
In Anambra?
Xposer:
Pictured -the All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate for Anambra Central Senatorial District, Barr Sharon Ikeazor celebrating today with supporters at the party's headquarters in Awka, Anambra state after being selected to represent the party in the forthcoming rerun election. The election looks like a battle between Victor Umeh of APGA and Barr Sharon Ikeazor of APC -following the disqualification of Senator Uche Ekwunife by the APC from contesting under the umbrella of the party.
Re: Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters by toma3: 7:30am On Jan 21, 2016
Ngige who happen to be man of people in anambra state did not win because of the wrong party, how much more this rat would win in thesame wrong party
Re: Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters by babyfaceafrica: 7:41am On Jan 21, 2016
donbenie:
Yes,many Nigerians vote for parties not individuals..abi you just dey know..
lol
Re: Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters by Nonybb: 7:48am On Jan 21, 2016
If I were this woman I will reject the ticket cos I know I will lose
Re: Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters by cowgirl9090: 7:52am On Jan 21, 2016
barcaboi:
ogbomosho na village bah...where dd all dis kids come from

I am not supporting him in that insulting statement though,Lagos city is someone's village let alone ogbomosho and they are the original owner of the land before it was sold.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Nigerians Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Gov Bala Mohammed / Shekau’s Wife Killed In Air Force Strike / FG To Construct Coastal Rail That Will Terminate In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.