Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:50 AM

Antigraft: Army Orders Officers To Declare Asset - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Antigraft: Army Orders Officers To Declare Asset (618 Views)

Army Orders 50,000 Aba-Made Boots - Receives Praise / Army Orders For Made In Aba Boots / Customs Orders Officers To Declare Assets - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Antigraft: Army Orders Officers To Declare Asset by Wadasco(m): 12:53am On Jan 21, 2016
The Chief of Army Staff (COAS), Lieutenant General Tukur Yusuf Buratai has directed all officers of the Nigerian Army who have not declared their assets to do so immediately.

Lieutenant General Tukur Yusuf Buratai
According to army spokesman, Colonel Sani Kukasheka Usman, the COAS gave the directive on Wednesday, January 20, during a conference with principal staff officers and directors serving at the army headquarters.

It would be noted that the COAS declared his asset as so soon as he was appointment Commander, Multinational Joint Task Force in May 2015 and also on his appointment as Chief of Army Staff in July 2015.
Copies of both declarations are reportedly with the Code of Conduct Bureau.
The army said that the directive of declaration is in order, considering the fact that all military officers are having presidential commission and are public servants, as well as subject to both civil and military laws.
Adding that, given the current drive of the country for probity and accountability, the Nigerian Army should not only key in but should be one of the key drivers for such laudable project.
Re: Antigraft: Army Orders Officers To Declare Asset by edo3(m): 1:09am On Jan 21, 2016
Even d military kwa? Meanwhile,,2day na my birthday..Pls show me some love..tnx

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Antigraft: Army Orders Officers To Declare Asset by Nobody: 2:05am On Jan 21, 2016
Omo... Even beggars wll soon start declaring assets..
Re: Antigraft: Army Orders Officers To Declare Asset by Nobody: 2:06am On Jan 21, 2016
edo3:
Even d military kwa? Meanwhile,,2day na my birthday..Pls show me some love..tnx
happy birthday bro.. You too come and declare ur assets o

1 Like

Re: Antigraft: Army Orders Officers To Declare Asset by edo3(m): 5:23am On Jan 21, 2016
Abajosax007:
happy birthday bro.. You too come and declare ur assets o
Oga, I declare am not a yam eater sir..U can ask Dasuki and metuh sir.
Re: Antigraft: Army Orders Officers To Declare Asset by Alonga: 5:51am On Jan 21, 2016
Tell ur ministers to declear their asset.

(1) (Reply)

Kogi: Bello Sheds Tears During Inaugural Speech / Send Mbaka To Sambisa Forest Says Ex-gej Aide, Dr. Reuben Abati / Fayose Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.