Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,963 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

My Neighbour Kidnapped, Sold My Daughter For N20,000 (picture) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Neighbour Kidnapped, Sold My Daughter For N20,000 (picture) (26285 Views)

How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father / Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years / I Sold My Daughter Because Of Poverty — 20-year-old Mother (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour Kidnapped, Sold My Daughter For N20,000 (picture) by amunkita(m): 9:23am On Jan 21, 2016
When will our Nigerian police learn to work without emptying the complainants..

Nigerian police, kidnappers, robbers re certainly going to share a cell block in Hell..
Re: My Neighbour Kidnapped, Sold My Daughter For N20,000 (picture) by Chanchit: 9:23am On Jan 21, 2016
This is real wickedness.
Re: My Neighbour Kidnapped, Sold My Daughter For N20,000 (picture) by luluosas(m): 9:23am On Jan 21, 2016
What a wicked world! The love of money is surely the root of ALL EVIL including kidnapping. Almighty Father, deliver my children from the hawks lurking around in JESUS name. Amen. I cover my children with the blood of JESUS CHRIST.
I pray that this girl would be found alive in JESUS NAME. AMEN.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Kidnapped, Sold My Daughter For N20,000 (picture) by Psalm18: 9:24am On Jan 21, 2016
Once we bath her, she will take her clothe to him to wear for her. She usually slept in their house, so I did not want to .....
angry
What were you thinking??

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Kidnapped, Sold My Daughter For N20,000 (picture) by rita25(f): 9:24am On Jan 21, 2016
and wen I comment this useless nairalandadmin will block me. hmmmmm oga better find that girl oh or else ur own just dey start.ur whole family will face God's wrath angry
Re: My Neighbour Kidnapped, Sold My Daughter For N20,000 (picture) by cana882(m): 9:26am On Jan 21, 2016
MrsPhyno:
The child is very cute and "kidnapable"

This is really sad. The economy is in shambles apparently because now no be only "big mans pikin" dem dey kidnap, but okada riders children too......
hey cutie!! Nice lips u gat kiss
Re: My Neighbour Kidnapped, Sold My Daughter For N20,000 (picture) by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 21, 2016
Na human being these evil folks dey pass around like this so shocked. Everyone with kids, be careful of Neighbors your kid has taken a liking to. May she be found hale and hearty, Amen.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Kidnapped, Sold My Daughter For N20,000 (picture) by kingthreat(m): 9:33am On Jan 21, 2016
Death sentence on the bastardo please
Re: My Neighbour Kidnapped, Sold My Daughter For N20,000 (picture) by kceewhyte(m): 9:34am On Jan 21, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
The state of the economy will even allow some people to kill for #5,000.
Mr president, your people are crying and u need to act fast. This wasn't what we bargained for before we played our role in your victory.

so you mean 20k is still expensive due to the economical situation of the country
Re: My Neighbour Kidnapped, Sold My Daughter For N20,000 (picture) by kaziblake(f): 9:38am On Jan 21, 2016
"Na who know person dey kill am"
Kidnap someone child for 20k.
What nigeria turning into?
I pray she is found alive and safe.
Re: My Neighbour Kidnapped, Sold My Daughter For N20,000 (picture) by Arisco(m): 9:41am On Jan 21, 2016
Just as they kidnapped Tonto Dikeh and demanded #5000 for her release after march 1st angry
Re: My Neighbour Kidnapped, Sold My Daughter For N20,000 (picture) by Babalegba(m): 9:46am On Jan 21, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Mr president, your people are crying and u need to act fast. This wasn't what we bargained for before we played our role in your victory.

Nigerians need to go to school and get proper education, that way they will understand economics, government and individual responsibilities.Buhari is neither a magician nor God. All he can do is to provide good governance which Nigeria lacked for a long time.You cannot undo over ten years misgovernance just like that

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Kidnapped, Sold My Daughter For N20,000 (picture) by neocortex: 9:47am On Jan 21, 2016
MrsPhyno:
The child is very cute and "kidnapable"

This is really sad. The economy is in shambles apparently because now no be riders children too......

Is thda riders children too......
[/quote]

Is the kidnapper your boyfriend ?
Re: My Neighbour Kidnapped, Sold My Daughter For N20,000 (picture) by glossy6(f): 10:06am On Jan 21, 2016
The last time I checked goats cost 20k and above talk less of a human being. Haha!
Re: My Neighbour Kidnapped, Sold My Daughter For N20,000 (picture) by ogasnow: 10:09am On Jan 21, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

Which kind nonsense talk be this? So because the country is tough, we should kidnap our neighbours' kids and sell through intermediaries to people in Okota?

You sef rate your brain!

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Kidnapped, Sold My Daughter For N20,000 (picture) by diva90: 10:26am On Jan 21, 2016
Wicked world full of greed and evil. Moral of this story: trust no one!
Re: My Neighbour Kidnapped, Sold My Daughter For N20,000 (picture) by Nnenna18(f): 10:45am On Jan 21, 2016
What a wickf world.
Re: My Neighbour Kidnapped, Sold My Daughter For N20,000 (picture) by ODUBEZE: 10:49am On Jan 21, 2016
Since it has being confirmed that the Chief owned the 2 companies in Lekki, it should be sealed off immediately to serve as deterrent to others!
Re: My Neighbour Kidnapped, Sold My Daughter For N20,000 (picture) by ODUBEZE: 10:54am On Jan 21, 2016
kraftsta:

Sincerely I don't blame u for thinking d way u do, im*beciles are also humans n also av d right of speech freedom. I only blame those moderators with their malnourished and tribalism infested 2.5 megabyte RAM brain dat will not decode this ur post as a violation of nairaland rules...if dis comment av bn made against d north or Southwest, I believe dis fella would av bn banned and his post removed.

If u qoute me from the other side, just be ready for a more serious bashing.
Please ignore this Irepagbor of a guy! you will know from his comment that he is suffering from something!
Replying him is a complete waste of time!
Re: My Neighbour Kidnapped, Sold My Daughter For N20,000 (picture) by BALLOSKI: 11:28am On Jan 21, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

will u jus shut it there? Buhari is now a magician.
Re: My Neighbour Kidnapped, Sold My Daughter For N20,000 (picture) by BALLOSKI: 11:28am On Jan 21, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

will u jus shut it there? Buhari is now a magician.

Use this post to rate ur iq
Re: My Neighbour Kidnapped, Sold My Daughter For N20,000 (picture) by Uten9z(m): 11:39am On Jan 21, 2016
RichDad1:
Na wa o

I won't be surprised to see some of this kidnappers kinsmen invading this thread to blame Buhari for this dastardly act that is fast becoming thier trademark. Useless people.

You most have obviously know Bwari is, so u want to stop others from expressing that by smearing it,(don't worry u've said it all)
when the bad one leads the people surfers....
Re: My Neighbour Kidnapped, Sold My Daughter For N20,000 (picture) by nikz(f): 11:44am On Jan 21, 2016
We should beware of people we call neighbours cus a man's heart is wicked. #20,000?? If it's an outsider one would understand but someone very close? God please save that Lil girl. Amen.
Re: My Neighbour Kidnapped, Sold My Daughter For N20,000 (picture) by RichDad1(m): 11:48am On Jan 21, 2016
Uten9z:

You most have obviously know Bwari is, so u want to stop others from expressing that by smearing it,(don't worry u've said it all)
when the bad one leads the people surfers....
What's this one saying?
Swerve abeg.
Re: My Neighbour Kidnapped, Sold My Daughter For N20,000 (picture) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 21, 2016
I hope the child is returned safely to the parents. As for the kidnapper may he rot in jail. I know he is from SE nobody should come here and trade word with anyone. He deserves all the bashing that will come his way, my only problem is the hard working people that will be bashed as well. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burial Of Daniel Usman, Shot Dead During Elections In Kogi. Photos / NDLEA Arrests 2 China-bound Passengers With 89 Debit Cards / NSCDC Officer, Bulus Sanda, Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.