Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,841 members, 7,824,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

My Neighbour Kidnapped, Sold My Daughter For N20,000 (picture) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Neighbour Kidnapped, Sold My Daughter For N20,000 (picture) (26283 Views)

How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father / Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years / I Sold My Daughter Because Of Poverty — 20-year-old Mother (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour Kidnapped, Sold My Daughter For N20,000 (picture) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 21, 2016
#bringbackourgirl
Re: My Neighbour Kidnapped, Sold My Daughter For N20,000 (picture) by Uten9z(m): 12:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
RichDad1:
What's this one saying? Swerve abeg.
I said Buhari is responsible for all the raise in crime rate!
Re: My Neighbour Kidnapped, Sold My Daughter For N20,000 (picture) by mapet: 12:52pm On Jan 21, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
The state of the economy will even allow some people to kill for #5,000.
Mr president, your people are crying and u need to act fast. This wasn't what we bargained for before we played our role in your victory.

Between the unfortunate kidnap saga and your jaundiced brain, I don't even know which is worse
Re: My Neighbour Kidnapped, Sold My Daughter For N20,000 (picture) by bros856: 1:17pm On Jan 21, 2016
LAZY NIGERIANS WHO CAN'T HELP THEMSELVES WILL BLAME GOVERNMENT AS IF THEY HAVE TO FARM FOR YOU, HARVEST FOR YOU BEFORE YOU EAT. BLACK NATION BLAME GOVERNMENT. WHAT HAVE YOU CONTRIBUTE?
Re: My Neighbour Kidnapped, Sold My Daughter For N20,000 (picture) by sheyoroniyen(m): 1:53pm On Jan 21, 2016
MrsPhyno:
The child is very cute and "kidnapable"

This is really sad. The economy is in shambles apparently because now no be only "big mans pikin" dem dey kidnap, but okada riders children too......

imagine "The child is very cute and "kidnapable"
not onli our economy dah is in shamble even ur medular sef is in shamblesundecided
Re: My Neighbour Kidnapped, Sold My Daughter For N20,000 (picture) by haabimbohlar(f): 2:00pm On Jan 21, 2016
If not for the wife that reported both the husband and the kidnapper, they would still be searching while days are going.

I pray they find her

Amen
Re: My Neighbour Kidnapped, Sold My Daughter For N20,000 (picture) by tony9k: 2:23pm On Jan 21, 2016
A pathetic situation but our prayers and thoughts are with the victim's parents. We pray the chid is found alive. Two issues however came out to me from the story. One positive and the other negative. On the positive side I salute the courage of the mother to report her husband when the didn't react to the report of the neighbour being a suspect. Some wives, for whatever reasons would not have done so. The negative point is the father's statement that he had used his meagre savings to 'follow up' with the police on the investigation of the child's disappearance. It is terrible that someone in that predicament has to 'mobilise' the police. We have a long way to go in this country in many spheres of life.
Re: My Neighbour Kidnapped, Sold My Daughter For N20,000 (picture) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 21, 2016
ShakurM:
That's not an excuse! Think! This guy kidnapped and sold a child...are you justifying him or what? undecided , there's just something common between you , the kidnapper and Mrzphyno
really na... Justifying the kidnapper? Come on. I didn't really comment on the wickedness of his action because it was obvious to me..... Goes without saying
My joke was unfunny and inappropriate sha embarassed
Re: My Neighbour Kidnapped, Sold My Daughter For N20,000 (picture) by ShakurM(m): 6:49pm On Jan 21, 2016
MrsPhyno:

really na... Justifying the kidnapper? Come on. I didn't really comment on the wickedness of his action because it was obvious to me..... Goes without saying
My joke was unfunny and inappropriate sha embarassed
Thx for explaining urself, It's alright smiley
Re: My Neighbour Kidnapped, Sold My Daughter For N20,000 (picture) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 21, 2016
Aww so sad. sad
Re: My Neighbour Kidnapped, Sold My Daughter For N20,000 (picture) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 21, 2016
Every 'frienememy' (unfriendly friends and neighbours) expose and disgrace yourselves! God hv mercy on your children o
Re: My Neighbour Kidnapped, Sold My Daughter For N20,000 (picture) by Nobody: 4:23am On Jan 22, 2016
The Child will be returned to parents alive in Jesus name, Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burial Of Daniel Usman, Shot Dead During Elections In Kogi. Photos / I Was Scammed On Jiji.... JIJI is Filled With Scammers..please Help!!! / NDLEA Arrests 2 China-bound Passengers With 89 Debit Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.