Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

More Looters Will Be Jailed This Year; Nothing Wrong In Handcuffing Metuh – EFCC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Looters Will Be Jailed This Year; Nothing Wrong In Handcuffing Metuh – EFCC (18567 Views)

Jonathan Named In Statement ‘torn’ By Metuh — EFCC / OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. / PDP Condemns Handcuffing Of Metuh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Looters Will Be Jailed This Year; Nothing Wrong In Handcuffing Metuh – EFCC by alaskido(m): 1:55pm On Jan 21, 2016
EFCC, when are you going to arrest and handcuff OBJ, BABANGIDA, ABDULSALAM etc as they also stole from the nations treasury.
Re: More Looters Will Be Jailed This Year; Nothing Wrong In Handcuffing Metuh – EFCC by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:58pm On Jan 21, 2016
Assuming I am one of the looter thdy are talking about and I hear this kind news, do you think I wait for EFCC to arrest me
Re: More Looters Will Be Jailed This Year; Nothing Wrong In Handcuffing Metuh – EFCC by Itsekiriman101: 1:59pm On Jan 21, 2016
coldsummer:

[size=18pt]
The annoying part is you people have not jailed anyone yet.

Recover the monies or good part of the monies, legally throw them behind bars and destroy the keys.
[/size]

i BEG TO DISAGREE. EFCC cannot jail anybody; they can only investigate, arrest and prosecute. It is the duty of the judiciary to adjudicate. However, what i see is that it seems as if the judiciary is greatly compromised and has become a stumbling block to the dispensation of justice which ordinarilly, they are supposed to promote. Nigerians and the Nigerian judicial Council must arise to deal with all corrupt judges like just happened in Ghana where an investigative journalist opened the dirty can of worms in the Ghanian judiciary. We must stop playing to the gallery and stand up to defeat this cancer which has dealt more badly with us than Ebola and Lassa fever put together.
Re: More Looters Will Be Jailed This Year; Nothing Wrong In Handcuffing Metuh – EFCC by Wright22: 2:19pm On Jan 21, 2016
anonimi:
Something is wrong with handcuffing Metiuh while Dasuki is roaming free, not so
Bloody ETHNIC bigots and TRIBAL jingoists.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3312269_dasuki3_jpeg8c36396d075accbded3fc84cc7f34006

Re: More Looters Will Be Jailed This Year; Nothing Wrong In Handcuffing Metuh – EFCC by SHAIBULIAR: 3:31pm On Jan 21, 2016
make i go warn seun and lalasticlala before it is too late
Re: More Looters Will Be Jailed This Year; Nothing Wrong In Handcuffing Metuh – EFCC by totorimi: 3:49pm On Jan 21, 2016
bluebabyboy1:

If you are sure of what you are saying and you have evidence that they looted our treasury, please present same to the EFCC. You dont do things the same way and expect different results. PMB is trying to do what GEJ couldnt muster the courage to do and you are here preaching 'business as usual'. I threw my support behind PMB's election for this reason - Nigeria must be great and less corrupt again!!!

What kind of evidence do you expect me a man on the street to have than the records that are available to those in authority. All I know is that if a man has only N20k in his account before going into government and now one of the world richest men we need to ask questions. If a man didnt have a house in Dubai before entering government and now has the finest houses and hotels we need to ask the source of the money. If a man didnt have a have all the properties he has now before entering government such a man must be made to account for them.

Dont ask me for evidence because i am not in a position to give one. The government agencies empowered to ask the relevant questions should do a thorough job and not any jamboree. BTW, Buhari is not a saint and can never be a saint because he worked with one of the most celebrated corrupt head of state and yet he didnt see anything wrong. #Showmeyourfriends&Iwilltellyouwhoyouare.
Re: More Looters Will Be Jailed This Year; Nothing Wrong In Handcuffing Metuh – EFCC by thehomer: 3:59pm On Jan 21, 2016
coldsummer:

[size=18pt]
The annoying part is you people have not jailed anyone yet.

Recover the monies or good part of the monies, legally throw them behind bars and destroy the keys.
[/size]

You do know that court processes take time and aren't instantaneous at least in governments that aren't dictatorships.
Re: More Looters Will Be Jailed This Year; Nothing Wrong In Handcuffing Metuh – EFCC by dondavinchi(m): 4:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
Y was dansuki not jail, becos he is from d North while metuh frm d East, stupid ppl when will u jail amechi, fashola, Dino melaye n does stupid APC thieves stupid country I see Nigeria disintegrating by 2016 rubbish
Re: More Looters Will Be Jailed This Year; Nothing Wrong In Handcuffing Metuh – EFCC by akilo1: 4:26pm On Jan 21, 2016
maddman:
USELESS PEOPLE. PROBE AMAECHI AND I'LL START TAING Y'ALL SERIOUS
shut up wailer
Re: More Looters Will Be Jailed This Year; Nothing Wrong In Handcuffing Metuh – EFCC by viewflux(m): 7:19pm On Jan 21, 2016
OP, was anyone jailed last year?. being remanded in custody is not the same as being jailed by a court of competent jurrisdiction.
Re: More Looters Will Be Jailed This Year; Nothing Wrong In Handcuffing Metuh – EFCC by Eazydeek(m): 7:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
amunkita:
Pls when re they going to handcuff OBJ

When you get common sense ...

Why didn't Jonathan ebolo handcuff OBJ ?
Re: More Looters Will Be Jailed This Year; Nothing Wrong In Handcuffing Metuh – EFCC by Eazydeek(m): 7:27pm On Jan 21, 2016
Sissyshakara:
If i dont see them in jail before the end of the year, then u are an idiot baskat...

Stop crying ewu pikin
If your father is among the goats
He shall be jailed
Re: More Looters Will Be Jailed This Year; Nothing Wrong In Handcuffing Metuh – EFCC by Eazydeek(m): 7:30pm On Jan 21, 2016
Super1759:
Jail OBJ!!!!!!
Jail TA ORJi!!!!

I will rest

Since your zero hero GEJ didn't jail them, why should the PMB government Jail them ?

Tell me why ?
Re: More Looters Will Be Jailed This Year; Nothing Wrong In Handcuffing Metuh – EFCC by Sissyshakara(f): 7:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
Eazydeek:

Stop crying ewu pikin
If your father is among the goats
He shall be jailed

Do u expect me to trade words with u or what Run along kid... I know u not from adam...
Re: More Looters Will Be Jailed This Year; Nothing Wrong In Handcuffing Metuh – EFCC by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 21, 2016
politricks:
tell themI love this guy no homo. This is exactly what the country needs..... A re-orientation of the general populace regarding the effect of corruption so that the upcoming generation will not support corruption like how one particular tribe is currently doing. I did not mention name o.
Whether the tribe like it or not Their corrupt Godfather must go down.Nigeria must be clean.
Re: More Looters Will Be Jailed This Year; Nothing Wrong In Handcuffing Metuh – EFCC by tushburg(m): 11:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
Master minds of nyanya bomb were in court without handcuffs, yet this guys spew poo
Hazard people
Re: More Looters Will Be Jailed This Year; Nothing Wrong In Handcuffing Metuh – EFCC by Eazydeek(m): 12:26am On Jan 24, 2016
Sissyshakara:

Do u expect me to trade words with u or what Run along kid... I know u not from adam...

Bia biafrog

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Judges’ Trial Shifted As Aggrieved Litigants Flood DSS With Petitions / PDP: None Of Our Governors Will Join APC / NDDC Hands Over Former Headquarters To Rivers Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.