Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

More Looters Will Be Jailed This Year; Nothing Wrong In Handcuffing Metuh – EFCC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Looters Will Be Jailed This Year; Nothing Wrong In Handcuffing Metuh – EFCC (18569 Views)

Jonathan Named In Statement ‘torn’ By Metuh — EFCC / OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. / PDP Condemns Handcuffing Of Metuh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Looters Will Be Jailed This Year; Nothing Wrong In Handcuffing Metuh – EFCC by theplushist: 10:42am On Jan 21, 2016
thats good
Re: More Looters Will Be Jailed This Year; Nothing Wrong In Handcuffing Metuh – EFCC by tansho(m): 10:44am On Jan 21, 2016
Has anybody been jailed?

1 Like

Re: More Looters Will Be Jailed This Year; Nothing Wrong In Handcuffing Metuh – EFCC by Manir9ja: 10:45am On Jan 21, 2016
Indeed the time of impunity is over... Wailers, what's your take on this?

1 Like

Re: More Looters Will Be Jailed This Year; Nothing Wrong In Handcuffing Metuh – EFCC by 4nobody4every1: 10:45am On Jan 21, 2016
museveni:
Only if PDP had known, they would have renovated our debilitated prisons and even built executive prisons with AC.
Since oil price is dwindling and with all these monies hanging on our corrupt politicians, I think proceeds from the recovered loot can solely fund the 2016 budget.
grin grin grin grin cool
Re: More Looters Will Be Jailed This Year; Nothing Wrong In Handcuffing Metuh – EFCC by DjAduba(m): 10:46am On Jan 21, 2016
amunkita:
Pls when re they going to handcuff OBJ
That will be after GEJ had been comfortably accommodated at Kuje Prison for life Sir.

1 Like

Re: More Looters Will Be Jailed This Year; Nothing Wrong In Handcuffing Metuh – EFCC by ifeelgood: 10:47am On Jan 21, 2016
Change is here.
Re: More Looters Will Be Jailed This Year; Nothing Wrong In Handcuffing Metuh – EFCC by ifeelgood: 10:50am On Jan 21, 2016
Metuh started this way.
Ladiwayne:
[s]GET DAILY AIRTIME ON YOUR PHONE BY
RECEIVING CALLS.
THE MORE CALL YOU RECEIVE THE MORE
AIRTIME YOU GET.
DOWNLOAD THE MYADS APP TO GET STARTED,
really simple to use just download here -
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?
id=com.hm.myads&referrer=9afdfa12c2f446bc874db0
OR https:///myadsladiwayne
Steps to download:
* Click on the link above, then select open with
Google PlayStore.
* Download, Install the app
* Open the app on your phone, Type in your
phone number & click on "verify now", wait for it
to verify succefully (if its fails, click on retry and
keep retrying)
* then complete your registration.
For more info about the app pls call
07080058828[/s]
Re: More Looters Will Be Jailed This Year; Nothing Wrong In Handcuffing Metuh – EFCC by ogaofficer(m): 10:53am On Jan 21, 2016
Brother how you dey?
Olusanya333:
Good but we still have more of this product below
its been a while oooo, what happened to starlinglimnet? I have not been seeing you on the other thread sha.
Re: More Looters Will Be Jailed This Year; Nothing Wrong In Handcuffing Metuh – EFCC by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 21, 2016
anonimi:
Something is wrong with handcuffing Metiuh while Dasuki is roaming free, not so
Bloody ETHNIC bigots and TRIBAL jingoists.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3312269_dasuki3_jpeg8c36396d075accbded3fc84cc7f34006

This one is one of the lowest human form in Nigeria. You still dont know why they handcuff metuh yet you claim to be educated.

1. Metuh was brought to court by prison service a.k.a warder. While Dasuka was brought to court by EFCC.
2. When metuh was brought to court by EFCC, he was not handcuffed.
3. Anybody brought to court by prison service must be on handcuff. If you have any evidence of person brought to court by warder without handcuffs, pls. show us. we learn from argument. i want to learn from you.

MEANWHILE, WHY ARE YOU NOT PROTESTING FOR INNOCENT POOR NIGERIANS THAT SPEND THEIR YEARS IN HANDCUFFS? IS METUH SUPER HUMAN?
let their family and lawyers who are direct beneficiaries of their wealth and fame defend for them. me and you never chop; we cant afford shopping and holidays in paris and newyork same week.

5 Likes

Re: More Looters Will Be Jailed This Year; Nothing Wrong In Handcuffing Metuh – EFCC by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:56am On Jan 21, 2016
Has any loiter been jailed this year yet? Remind me please
Re: More Looters Will Be Jailed This Year; Nothing Wrong In Handcuffing Metuh – EFCC by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:59am On Jan 21, 2016
theshield:

This one is one of the lowest human form in Nigeria. You still dont know why they handcuff metuh yet you claim to be educated.

1. Metuh was brought to court by prison service a.k.a warder. While Dasuka was brought to court by EFCC.
3. Anybody brought to court by prison service must be on handcuff. If you have any evidence of person brought to court by warder without handcuffs, pls. show us. we learn from argument. i want to learn from you.

MEANWHILE, WHY ARE YOU NOT PROTESTING FOR INNOCENT POOR NIGERIANS THAT SPEND THEIR YEARS IN HANDCUFFS? IS METUH SUPER HUMAN?
let their family and lawyers who are direct beneficiaries of their wealth and fame defend for them. me and you never chop; we cant afford shopping and holidays in paris and newyork same week.

Ignorance is a disease. It is not a must to bring someone to court in handcuffs if they are coming to prison. It's at the discretion of the prison officer under whose care the accused falls.

And yes, EFCC can bring someone to court in handcuffs.

Cure yourself of ignorance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Looters Will Be Jailed This Year; Nothing Wrong In Handcuffing Metuh – EFCC by anonimi: 11:03am On Jan 21, 2016
theshield:

Please show us pictures of Metuh brought to EFCC without handcuffs if you are not a big fat LIAR.
Thanks.
Re: More Looters Will Be Jailed This Year; Nothing Wrong In Handcuffing Metuh – EFCC by oga15(m): 11:05am On Jan 21, 2016
Please I need help.
I want to post an important message here but I don't know how to go about it!
Re: More Looters Will Be Jailed This Year; Nothing Wrong In Handcuffing Metuh – EFCC by AkumahTalk(m): 11:05am On Jan 21, 2016
Olisa Metuh: If you dare me, I will jump out of this retched prison vehicle and you cannot do anything

Prison Officer: Oga no dey shout na court we dey go..

Olisa Metuh: mimicking the prison official with a baby's voice"Oga no dey shout na court we dey go"

Prison Official: Oga please respect yourself

Olisa Metuh: Shutup my friend, retched man!

Prison Official: Oga I go put handcuff for your hand oooo...

Olisa Metuh: You wouldn't dare it. You don't know who I am

Prison Official: Ahmed!!! Handcuff am.

Olisa Metuh: I will not take it!! leave me alone *attempts to bite the Ahmed*

Prison Official: Oga respect yourself...*Struggling with Olisa Metuh............click!*

Olisa Metuh: Aiiiiii...my hand. This is against the law

Prison Official: Don't tell me how to do my job *vehicle pulls over at the court premises*

Olisa Metuh: I want to poo poo

Prison Official: You say wetin?

Olisa Metuh: I'm pressed, I wan sh*t

Prison Official: You no go fit, we don reach court.

To be continued..........

3 Likes

Re: More Looters Will Be Jailed This Year; Nothing Wrong In Handcuffing Metuh – EFCC by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 21, 2016
anonimi:

Please show us pictures of Metuh brought to EFCC without handcuffs if you are not a big fat LIAR.
Thanks.

this is metuh without handcuff at first court appearance with EFCC. WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE FULL OF TRIBAL EXCUSES.

2 Likes

Re: More Looters Will Be Jailed This Year; Nothing Wrong In Handcuffing Metuh – EFCC by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 21, 2016
Sunnybobo3:

Ignorance is a disease. It is not a must to bring someone to court in handcuffs if they are coming to prison. It's at the discretion of the prison officer under whose care the accused falls.

And yes, EFCC can bring someone to court in handcuffs.

Cure yourself of ignorance.

NAME 1 PERSON BROUGHT TO COURT BY PRISON SERVICE WITHOUT HANDCUFF....JUST ONE PLEASE. i know you people very well, always have tribal excuse.

when metuh was brought to court by EFCC he was not handcuffed.

Re: More Looters Will Be Jailed This Year; Nothing Wrong In Handcuffing Metuh – EFCC by seangy4konji: 11:14am On Jan 21, 2016
Please I take God beg you ooo. Make sure you dont renovate the prisons so they can enjoy their handiwork as see for themselves the state at which they put everything with their greedy acts.
Re: More Looters Will Be Jailed This Year; Nothing Wrong In Handcuffing Metuh – EFCC by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:16am On Jan 21, 2016
theshield:

NAME 1 PERSON BROUGHT TO COURT BY PRISON SERVICE WITHOUT HANDCUFF....JUST ONE PLEASE. i know you people very well, always have tribal excuse.

when metuh was brought to court by EFCC he was not handcuffed.

I do not have time to educate ignorant people who do not want to learn on Nairaland but I'll oblige you this time;

"The Nigeria Prisons Service has said that putting handcuffs on the National Publicity Secretary, Peoples Democratic Party, Chief Olisa Metuh while appearing for his trial at the Federal High Court in Abuja on Tuesday was at the discretion of the prison officer, who supervised his court appearance"

http://www.punchng.com/why-we-handcuffed-metuh-%E2%88%92-nps/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Looters Will Be Jailed This Year; Nothing Wrong In Handcuffing Metuh – EFCC by onosmat: 11:22am On Jan 21, 2016
[quote author=emamos post=42180039][/quote]
THE EFCC BOSS IS ON POINT.. IT IS ONLY IN NIGERIA THAT PEOPLE DO NOT SEE ANYTHING WRONG IN LOOTING THE TREASURY. SOME PEOPLE WILL BEGIN TO CRY WITCH HUNTING WHEN THEIR KINGSMAN IS AFFECTED. MEANWHILE, THE LOOTED FUND WAS NOT USED TO DEVELOP THEIR AREA.
Re: More Looters Will Be Jailed This Year; Nothing Wrong In Handcuffing Metuh – EFCC by anonimi: 11:22am On Jan 21, 2016
theshield:
this is metuh without handcuff at first court appearance with EFCC. WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE FULL OF TRIBAL EXCUSES.

Many thanks for the photo evidence.
Great work.

However, please note that EFCC also brings people to court in handcuffs like late Audu of Kogi.

Re: More Looters Will Be Jailed This Year; Nothing Wrong In Handcuffing Metuh – EFCC by Bgorgeous: 11:26am On Jan 21, 2016
I want you guys to bring him in prison uniform next time please who is metu

1 Like

Re: More Looters Will Be Jailed This Year; Nothing Wrong In Handcuffing Metuh – EFCC by Demdem(m): 11:40am On Jan 21, 2016
This is good music to my ears. Only Tanoids, ipob nonentities and Jonah-daft cocck suckers will have issues with this.
Re: More Looters Will Be Jailed This Year; Nothing Wrong In Handcuffing Metuh – EFCC by kayroy5(m): 11:40am On Jan 21, 2016
Please begin with Jonathan
Re: More Looters Will Be Jailed This Year; Nothing Wrong In Handcuffing Metuh – EFCC by plaetton: 11:42am On Jan 21, 2016
Manir9ja:
Indeed the time of impunity is ove cryr... Wailers, what's your take on this?

Of course people will go to jail, the small fry, the opposition looters.
That's already expected and factored in.

Well then, this fraud budget, this election expenses recovery budget, full of pork and yams, is a blue print for looting like we have never seen before.

The VOODOO-ECONOMICS budget says it all.
Stay tuned.

I wonder if EFCC will have teeth to bite those in power, now perfecting their own national swindles ?
Re: More Looters Will Be Jailed This Year; Nothing Wrong In Handcuffing Metuh – EFCC by LydayBobo(m): 11:45am On Jan 21, 2016
museveni:
Only if PDP had known, they would have renovated our debilitated prisons and even built executive prisons with AC.
Since oil price is dwindling and with all these monies hanging on our corrupt politicians, I think proceeds from the recovered loot can solely fund the 2016 budget.
lolz their prophets might have advised them but maybe they have also shared the contract money too...
Re: More Looters Will Be Jailed This Year; Nothing Wrong In Handcuffing Metuh – EFCC by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
anonimi:

Many thanks for the photo evidence.
Great work.

However, please note that EFCC also brings people to court in handcuffs like late Audu of Kogi.

so why our brothers from the east of Niger crying over Metuh handcuff? metuh is not even dignitary like Audu. Metuh is just a PDP worker not part of govt.
Re: More Looters Will Be Jailed This Year; Nothing Wrong In Handcuffing Metuh – EFCC by ephi123(f): 12:38pm On Jan 21, 2016
theshield:

so why our brothers from the east of Niger crying over Metuh handcuff? metuh is not even dignitary like Audu. Metuh is just a PDP worker not part of govt.

Don't mind anonim or whatever his name is. Of all the major challenges the country is facing now, debating whether Metuh is brought in handcuffs or not is the major item on their list to be debating, what a shame.
Re: More Looters Will Be Jailed This Year; Nothing Wrong In Handcuffing Metuh – EFCC by columbus007(m): 12:42pm On Jan 21, 2016
OBJ single handedly spent 16billion dollars on electricity yet b4 he left there was not even single megawatts to show for it undecided,whats abt his likes,if you must fight corruption fight it well and stop talking trash
Re: More Looters Will Be Jailed This Year; Nothing Wrong In Handcuffing Metuh – EFCC by bluebabyboy1: 1:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
amunkita:
Pls when re they going to handcuff OBJ
Your GEJ should have probed and handcuffed him, after all, he handed over to them. Please allow PMB do his job or keep quiet and watch!
Re: More Looters Will Be Jailed This Year; Nothing Wrong In Handcuffing Metuh – EFCC by bluebabyboy1: 1:44pm On Jan 21, 2016
totorimi:
It is not today we started hearing all this type of noise making, there are some big men we know were very poor before they went into government, if we dont see them in jail and only the ordinary adventurers are sent to jail, then it will be a hoax as usual.

If you are sure of what you are saying and you have evidence that they looted our treasury, please present same to the EFCC. You dont do things the same way and expect different results. PMB is trying to do what GEJ couldnt muster the courage to do and you are here preaching 'business as usual'. I threw my support behind PMB's election for this reason - Nigeria must be great and less corrupt again!!!
Re: More Looters Will Be Jailed This Year; Nothing Wrong In Handcuffing Metuh – EFCC by alaskido(m): 1:51pm On Jan 21, 2016
Also be ready to build more prisons as everyone in Nigeria is corrupt and a thief.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. / Enugu Catholic Diocese Disowns Fr Mbaka's Attack On Peter Obi / PDP Reps Uncover Security Forces’ Plots To Invade NASS, Aid Leadership Ouster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.