Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Are You Smart Check This Out, If You Were Sent Into The Past. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Smart Check This Out, If You Were Sent Into The Past. (1869 Views)

A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals / 8 Signs To Know If A Woman Has Been Hurt In The Past / See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Smart Check This Out, If You Were Sent Into The Past. by chynie: 11:46am On Jan 21, 2016
i will show them how to write

that will blow their minds
Re: Are You Smart Check This Out, If You Were Sent Into The Past. by bqlekan(m): 11:49am On Jan 21, 2016
How about fabricate a local gun for them?

1 Like

Re: Are You Smart Check This Out, If You Were Sent Into The Past. by octopusfreaky(f): 11:51am On Jan 21, 2016
i would teach them the word of God cox i learnt that our forefathers were mostly idol worshippers.
Re: Are You Smart Check This Out, If You Were Sent Into The Past. by cuteT(f): 11:55am On Jan 21, 2016
My hairstyle, something like rihanna
Re: Are You Smart Check This Out, If You Were Sent Into The Past. by Kaylexzy(m): 11:58am On Jan 21, 2016
Speechless3:
I will speak English undecided

Gbam!!

U nailed it grin
Re: Are You Smart Check This Out, If You Were Sent Into The Past. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 21, 2016
naijaboiy:

Nawa o! shocked

We wey no come sabi science nkor? embarassed

You are proving to the African natives that you are from the future for them not to probably eat you or use you as sacrifice, I doubt that they would understand the theory of relativity mc*2.. and we were talking about how to galvanize these natives to stop Europeans from coming bro, not to entertain europeans.
Re: Are You Smart Check This Out, If You Were Sent Into The Past. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 21, 2016
Kaylexzy:

Gbam!!

U nailed it grin

Read the post, how can you prove to Africans ( pre colonial Africans )that you are from the future. These Africans would probably want to eat you, speaking a mumbo-jumbo of english words would send you to the roasting fire I guess. Simple how do you impress these Africans for them to believe you, something like causing an explosion or quick stuff to happen.
Re: Are You Smart Check This Out, If You Were Sent Into The Past. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 21, 2016
bqlekan:
Don't rush me, lemme think.

The past? Medieval ages? Stone ages? Dinosaurs ages? 18th century, Abeg, clarify the kind past first

17th - 18th century.
Re: Are You Smart Check This Out, If You Were Sent Into The Past. by Kaylexzy(m): 1:02pm On Jan 21, 2016
espionagesavvy:

Read the post, how can you prove to Africans ( pre colonial Africans )that you are from the future. These Africans would probably want to eat you, speaking a mumbo-jumbo of english words would send you to the roasting fire I guess. Simple how do you impress these Africans for them to believe you, something like causing an explosion or quick stuff to happen.
1) Speak English

2) Tell em in d local dialect dat datz their future language

3) perform regular stuff in their presence to prove u from d future

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Smart Check This Out, If You Were Sent Into The Past. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 21, 2016
Kaylexzy:

Gbam!!

U nailed it grin
yea ! cheesy
Re: Are You Smart Check This Out, If You Were Sent Into The Past. by Kaylexzy(m): 1:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
Speechless3:
yea ! cheesy

Oya take 1 Hennessy take wash belle grin
Re: Are You Smart Check This Out, If You Were Sent Into The Past. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 21, 2016
Decker:
If this kind of thing happens, then I would be an eternal legend, the smartest man who ever lived, the greatest of all men. Why? I will tell you.

Even if I am sent to the past unclad, without any possession, I still got my brain. That's what's actually important. My brain.

Now, the colonization of Africans preceded some notable inventions and great scientific exploits, but what was key behind those inventions and scientific breakthroughs was Mathematical Equations Yes. Mathematical Equations. And by the time I would go back in time, those equations hadn't been formulated. All I have to do is talk to the colonial masters from Britain have them take me to England to meet with their best scientists and then I'll write down these equations for them and blow their minds. Haha.

And what equations am I talking about; Newtons law of Gravity, Einstein's relativity theory; E= MC(square), Euler's Polyhedra formula, Navier stokes equation, Schrodinger's Equation and lots more. But I won't tell them who actually formulated these equations, I would just write it out and explain it to them. I would change the world and alter the future. Lol.

The Egyptians, Inhabitants of Timbutku, Greeks(Herodotus & Democritus for e.g) were already solving complex mathematical problems since the 9th century.
They also had a firm grip on Astronomy.

Reciting Einstein's law or trying to impress with theories wouldn't wow them, or make them believe you are from the future. That's because anyone coulda stumbled upon a pile of books, and learnt from it.
When Einstein formulated the laws of motion, why didn't we think he came from the future?.

Predicting something that would happen within that period would be the best option.

If the year was 1800. You can tell them Napoleon would conquer Italy, or Shaka Zulu would assume supreme power over the AmaZulu.
It depends on what part of Africa, so you'd know what piece of history to feed them with . That'd be more savvy.

1 Like

Re: Are You Smart Check This Out, If You Were Sent Into The Past. by dastroud(m): 2:57pm On Jan 21, 2016
Tell them many events that are going to happen!
Re: Are You Smart Check This Out, If You Were Sent Into The Past. by flokii: 8:33pm On Jan 21, 2016
I could bleach my legs from down up to my balls (of course it has to.remain black grin)... Abi scanner go check multi-skin colour?

Or I'd just tattoo all my body like Lil wayne or Scoffield with designs which I can construct from d scratch for them to see

(1) (2) (Reply)

Innocent Boyfriend Gets Beat Up After Girlfriend Spits On A Man. / My Hilarious First Kissing Experience / Second Sitting :how Does It Work??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.