Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

8 Signs To Know If A Woman Has Been Hurt In The Past - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Signs To Know If A Woman Has Been Hurt In The Past (8479 Views)

Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money / Should I Just Quit To Avoid Been Hurt / Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Signs To Know If A Woman Has Been Hurt In The Past by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 14, 2016
***Whenever i'm trying to start a new relationship with a woman, it doesn't take me more than a week to know if she's been hurt in the past or not. And once i realise she's been hurt in the past, i run away from her as fast as my heels can carry me. They are too unstable and will scrutinize you like a microscope. You have to be at your best 24/7 and be almost perfect before she can give you her love.

***From personal experience and from online research, below are 8 signs to tell if a woman has been hurt by a man in the past;

***(1)HER FRIENDS WONDER WHY SHE'S SINGLE: She's pretty and smart they say, and should be able to get a date by now. But there is a lot going on underneath the surface and she feels most men cant be able to handle it.

***(2)IT TAKES TIME FOR HER TO OPEN UP: Yeah, a lot of time, because she feels if she's going to trust someone with her love, they have to be the kind of person she can trust with her life.

***(3)SHE'S WISE BEYOND HER AGE: All of a sudden she becomes a relationship expert and looks very matured. She start giving advice to her fellow women and encourage them not to fall easily for men.

***(4)SHE'S SECRETELY DEATHLY AFRAID OF ABANDONMENT: This is because she's experienced it before and she knows its the worst feeling. If you are in a relationship with her, u'll hear statements from her like ''pls don't ever leave me''.

***(5)SHE SHUTS DOWN COMPLETELY WHEN SHE GETS ANGRY: She cant stand the flood of feelings that comes when she's emotional. Thus, its so much easy for her to give someone the silent treatment than go through the pain of talking it out.

***(6)SHE DEVELOPES A HEART OF STONE: She's tried giving her heart to someone, but she's been hurt so badly she's just not ready to give her heart to someone again.

***(7)SHE STRUGGLES WITH HER HEAVY PAST: She finds it difficult to open up her past to people. She doesn't know if people will want to know about her heavy past or not. She understands its ok to open up, but at the same time, she doesn't want to be the woman who spoils people's fun

***(coolFINALLY, ITS VERY HARD FOR HER TO LOVE AGAIN: Truth is, she'ld like to love again, she'ld like to be optimistic when it comes to loving someone. But she tends to fall right back to cynicism everytime.

***NB: As much as i wont advise any man to go into a relationship with a woman who's got her heart broken in the past, if you happen to be in a relationship with such a woman, do well to love her sincerely and never hurt her again cos they are very fragile. Just be careful cos some of them are vindictive and are looking for a man to hurt as a form of reprisal.
Re: 8 Signs To Know If A Woman Has Been Hurt In The Past by KnightRod(m): 2:32pm On Jul 14, 2016
grin Funny
Re: 8 Signs To Know If A Woman Has Been Hurt In The Past by Cutehector(m): 2:33pm On Jul 14, 2016
Kai I despise those set of ladies.. I avoid dem like ebola
Re: 8 Signs To Know If A Woman Has Been Hurt In The Past by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 14, 2016
grin it's OK to get hurt and cry like a baby but it won't stop me from having fun tongue

Breaking up with someone is really painful but life needs to roll like a weed grin tomorrow is another day anyway kiss
Re: 8 Signs To Know If A Woman Has Been Hurt In The Past by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 14, 2016
Cutehector:
Kai I despise those set of ladies.. I avoid dem like ebola
U know dem very well. Unless u r ready to be perfect, such relationhip never ends well for d guy.
Re: 8 Signs To Know If A Woman Has Been Hurt In The Past by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 14, 2016
the only time i know the were hurt in the past, is when we want f*ck,. She will be like omg crazysaint do am small small o, last time cutehector f*ck me, he nearly tear my toto apart, and you know how that hurts! shocked
Re: 8 Signs To Know If A Woman Has Been Hurt In The Past by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin it's OK to get hurt and cry like a baby but it won't stop me from having fun tongue

Breaking up with someone is really painful but life needs to roll like a weed grin tomorrow is another day anyway kiss
Yeah. Exacxtly. Unfortunately most women who have been hurt in d past see relationship as a do or die affair. Which is very bad and unhealthy.
Re: 8 Signs To Know If A Woman Has Been Hurt In The Past by Nasri100(m): 2:42pm On Jul 14, 2016
Reminds me of Ann. While having sex, her eyes were firmly fixed on mine, she wasnt smiling and wasnt moaning. I just pulled out and she started crying, telling me that she loves me so much but i will hurt her like the others. They are drama queens.
Re: 8 Signs To Know If A Woman Has Been Hurt In The Past by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 14, 2016
Nasri100:
Reminds me of Ann. While having sex, her eyes were firmly fixed on mine, she wasnt smiling and wasnt moaning. I just pulled out and she started crying, telling me that she loves me so much but i will hurt her like the others. They are drama queens.
Yeah. Any little thing u do, they'll remind u of how dey got hurt in d past.
Re: 8 Signs To Know If A Woman Has Been Hurt In The Past by 4stylz: 4:09pm On Jul 14, 2016
They better stay single , why bring an innocent guy into what someone else's caused

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That After Sex,you Just Wish The Girl Will Just Disappear / . / How To Get The Trust Back After An Affair.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.