Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,205 members, 7,860,338 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:36 AM

HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? (3422 Views)

My fiancée is cheating again / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work / My Gf Is Dirty (pics Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? by mizhefeh(f): 8:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
xtervaganza:
i don't know sef
Re u always dis confuse undecided lipsrsealed
Re: HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? by xtervaganza(m): 9:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
mizhefeh:

Re u always dis confuse undecided lipsrsealed
tbh I don't know

Re: HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? by authority007: 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
D decision is left to u n d reason for my say Is dat, if u can 4giv n 4get go ahead wit her bt u can't let her go bcuz 4giv n 4get is nt by mouth bt from d heart, and again u need to ask ur sef is it possible 4 u to nt remember dis in d future n use it to behave to her.
Re: HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? by olagbemi118(m): 9:42pm On Jan 21, 2016
Sometimes I ask myself what ladies want... In the real sense, they are not worth our efforts. Bro, I know how u feel cos I've been through such. Beta take heart and move on. Maybe someday u will find a gud gal from a gud home
Re: HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? by mizhefeh(f): 9:48pm On Jan 21, 2016
xtervaganza:
tbh I don't know
Lol
U such a clown grin
Re: HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? by Adaeze003(f): 10:11pm On Jan 21, 2016
Slowly, niggaz now think of forgiving a cheating girl?

The world has officially come to an... well... ehm...

Op, I didn't read the story sha but I don't know why you brought this here because what is on your mind is what you'll still do at the end of the day so I'm guessing this is just to seek justification.

If you wanna forgive and have her back, do that, if not? Don't... the matter is really that simple...
Re: HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? by stamcy(m): 10:43pm On Jan 21, 2016
Adaeze003:
Slowly, niggaz now think of forgiving a cheating girl?

The world has officially come to an... well... ehm...

Op, I didn't read the story sha but I don't know why you brought this here because what is on your mind is what you'll still do at the end of the day so I'm guessing this is just to seek justification.

If you wanna forgive and have her back, do that, if not? Don't... the matter is really that simple...
Am really confused daz why I needed some opinion,I have agreed to forgive,bur to forget is wat I don't really no if I can.
Re: HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? by pharleelahm: 11:09pm On Jan 21, 2016
Obioraaa:
@the bolded.. That's where your problem started.

Look.. Just leave her and move on, she has made her choice and you'll find a better person In Lagos...
If two ppl truly love each other,i bet distance will never be an ish.
Re: HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 21, 2016
pharleelahm:
If two ppl truly love each other,i bet distance will never be an ish.
you don't know what distance has done to strong love shaaa..
Re: HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? by pharleelahm: 11:47pm On Jan 21, 2016
Obioraaa:
you don't know what distance has done to strong love shaaa..
Maybe d love wasn't as strong as u think.#jux maybe sha
Re: HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? by xtervaganza(m): 12:18pm On Jan 22, 2016
mizhefeh:

Lol
U such a clown grin
are you my sister?

She won't stop calling me clown
Re: HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? by DrTizzle: 2:36pm On Jan 22, 2016
Well, if the guy she was cheating on you with pleaded on her behalf, then it's one of three things:

1. it's either because she loves you enough to have confided in someone that she probably loves lesser than you, which is weird.

2. Or maybe it's just a stunt to keep getting maybe money or something else she deems worthwhile from you, with a guy accomplice, that she's intimate with. Which is also weird?

3. And finally, maybe she's one one of those mentally and emotionally disoriented freaks that will never be satisfied by anything they get. They are like parasites, they only feed on hosts. Even better, they can feast on as much host as they can. Even when the host is about to die, they still continue feeding. You see, for people like this, feeding is all that matters. And sooner or later, life gets hold of them and they are left with no husbands or a tiny prospect of ever maintaining a common boyfriend. What happens instead is, they sit on old cushion chairs gazing into the stars and doling out advises to younger ladies exhibiting similar behavioral patterns and blah blah blah end of story.

This is my advice, forgive her and try to work things out, because believe it or not, if you truly care for her the way you say you do, then you are going to be her angel from above. Truth be told, judging from all you said, she's really not well bro, i mean like really not well, I'm talking some catatonic and schizophrenic, kinda ish....So she needs all the help she can get from you. Help her....And one last thing, If I were you, I would have beheaded that guy she had whatever wit; the nerve for him to have come to plead on her behalf alone, warrants it...maybe he should have thought of that before going down the lane.
Re: HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? by Skmoda360(m): 3:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
Ifakiland:
keep her, torment her emotions, fvck her and a day to ur wedding, dump her.
who does that?
Re: HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? by Smellymouth: 3:17pm On Jan 22, 2016
Fvck her friend...
Re: HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? by firstking01(m): 3:17pm On Jan 22, 2016
captmatts:
Personally I would jus say...u shud let her go.......some gals ain't worth it.
worth what undecided, is she married to her?...as far as she's only bethroted to him, she's gotta cheat on him.
Re: HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? by firstking01(m): 3:23pm On Jan 22, 2016
Obioraaa:

Look.. Just leave her and move on, she has made her choice and you'll find a better person In Lagos...
neva knew u can be dis cooLcheesy
Re: HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? by firstking01(m): 3:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
Obioraaa:

neva knew u can be dis cooLcheesy...
Re: HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? by firstking01(m): 3:27pm On Jan 22, 2016
Obioraaa:

neva knew u can be dis cooLcheesy..
Re: HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? by refiner(f): 3:32pm On Jan 22, 2016
kill urself....dazall....dead men has no worriesembarassed
Re: HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 22, 2016
firstking01:
neva knew u can be dis cooLcheesy
undecided u been dy underrate me or wetin?
Re: HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? by firstking01(m): 3:42pm On Jan 22, 2016
Obioraaa:
undecided u been dy underrate me or wetin?
ur harsh replies most times, e.g, the way u just replied me nw cheesy
Re: HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 22, 2016
firstking01:
ur harsh replies most times, e.g, the way u just replied me nw cheesy
cheesy no vess.. I get anger issues sometimes..
Re: HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? by firstking01(m): 3:50pm On Jan 22, 2016
Obioraaa:
cheesy no vess.. I get anger issues sometimes..
work on it bravocheesy

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? by xest(m): 4:11pm On Jan 22, 2016
mizhefeh:
Just 2words for u Op
Forgive n forget
I lov u
Re: HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? by mizhefeh(f): 9:34pm On Jan 22, 2016
I love u too smiley
Re: HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? by mizhefeh(f): 9:42pm On Jan 22, 2016
xest:
I lov u
I love u too smiley
Re: HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? by mizhefeh(f): 9:45pm On Jan 22, 2016
xtervaganza:
are you my sister?

She won't stop calling me clown
SMH for u lipsrsealed
Re: HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? by xest(m): 11:01pm On Jan 22, 2016
:
mizhefeh:

I love u too smiley
smiley happy to hear dt. Can we meet on watsapp?
Re: HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? by humilitynike: 11:47pm On Jan 22, 2016
wEsOmE:
bia mwata..!! stop complaining or not d first Nd would not b d last
. after all maima cheated on ice prince...
if u love her forgive her... if u can't forgive her leave her...
everyone deserves a second chance.. not a third though...
Re: HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 23, 2016
I would advise you to forgive her and move on. A cheat is always a cheat.
Re: HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 23, 2016
I would advise you to forgive her and move on. A cheat is always a cheat. She is crying cos she was caught not that she is remorseful. if she was really sorry she could have confessed voluntarily but since you had to dig out the truth the you have a hoe as a bae
Re: HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? by stamcy(m): 10:18am On Jan 23, 2016
intbizoil:
I would advise you to forgive her and move on. A cheat is always a cheat. She is crying cos she was caught not that she is remorseful. if she was really sorry she could have confessed voluntarily but since you had to dig out the truth the you have a hoe as a bae

Tankx brov,I tink your rit,I really wanna be careful diz tym around,don't wanna gt caught again. By u her deceitful tears

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Feel Intimidated Whenever Am With Huge, Beautiful, Tall And Sexy Ladies Why / Why Do Girls Like Rude And Insultive Handsome Guys?? / How Can Fvck Very Well Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.