Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

My fiancée is cheating again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My fiancée is cheating again (61450 Views)

When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size / My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype / My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

My fiancée is cheating again by antidisestablis: 5:57pm On May 04, 2018
Hello guys, I hope you are doing good, also i want to appreciate everyone that contributed to my last thread I created last year. https://www.nairaland.com/3803311/dont-trust-anymore

Pls read through the thread .
It is true saying when people say, 'a cheat is always a cheat' . After the last incidence everything returns to normal for us but early this year God reveal to me in a dream that my fiancee got impregnated by another man. This awakens my me and I decide to check what she is up to of a recent because our introduction is slated for this month.

To cut the long story short I discovered she has been cheating again with her ex not with the same guy of last year . They have met in the city where I reside now many times according to the recorded conversation between them. Though she told the guy she has chosen to marry me, she still professes her love to him ,also she calls the guy several times at times she spent over 20 minutes, I also discovered she hides her number when doing so. The guy was trying to win her over because he knew she is a relationship with me.

Also I discovered she saved the name of the guy she was caught with , with another name and she spoke with him recently.

I regretted for not dumping her last year, but I know God still loves me that is the reason he is revealing all these to me before we tie the knot.

My sis who has been making some preparation for our intro when I told her all my findings, she was heartbroken and devastated she said that was the least thing she expected from her, she said I should have told her when the last incidence happened.

I have not confronted her again with her all her escapades yet, I want to seek advice what's the best approach break up with her because I have made up mind to end everything between us. God bless you all

123 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by forreelinc(m): 6:04pm On May 04, 2018
ask your parents

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by Acidosis(m): 6:32pm On May 04, 2018
Remember my advice and warning on that thread?

You should have listened o but of course some guys diverted your attention by faulting my conclusions.

Well, it is not too late to back out. Your girl is soo into her ex. There is absolutely nothing you can do to change her "feelings". It is better to die a single man than live with a woman that is strongly in love or attached with some ex somewhere.

Your woman will NOT change. Do not waste your time bruv.

503 Likes 31 Shares

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by antidisestablis: 6:36pm On May 04, 2018
Acidosis:
Remember my advice and warnings on that thread?

You should have listened but of course, some posters were against my opinion, some faulted my post and the conclusion.

Well, it is not too late to back out. Your girl is soo into her ex. There is absolutely nothing you can do.
Yes my guy, I still remember very well, I thought everyone worth giving a second chance., alas! I was wrong. Thanks very much

159 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by Acidosis(m): 6:40pm On May 04, 2018
antidisestablis:

Yes my guy, I still remember very well, I thought everyone worth giving a second chance., alas! I was wrong. Thanks very much

Yea I know that feeling bro grin Trust me, two years from now, you will look back and smile if you take a bold step to move on. It is not going to be easy especially when love is attached but you have to try.

188 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by antidisestablis: 6:56pm On May 04, 2018
Acidosis:

Yea I know that feeling bro grin Trust me, two years from now, you will look back and smile if you take a bold step to move on. It is not going to be easy especially when love is attached but you have to try.
Thanks very much once again my guy, I have made up mind this time to break it off and d only person that might want to stop me is my sis which I respect so much. I have told her everything,she was so shock with all my findings. She has told me to dump her ass without looking back.
The major challenges is that everyone has known her with me, the two families, the Church of God and my place of work. I know I will overcome it.

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by sexy74(m): 7:10pm On May 04, 2018
antidisestablis:
Hello guys, I hope you are doing good, also i want to appreciate everyone that contributed to my last thread I created last year. https://www.nairaland.com/3803311/dont-trust-anymore

It is true saying when people say, 'a cheat is always a cheat' . After the last incidence everything returns to normal for us but early this year God reveal to me in a dream that my fiancee got impregnated by another man. This awakens my me and I decide to check what she is up to of a recent because our introduction is slated for this month.
To cut the long story short I discovered she has been cheating again with her ex not with the same guy of last year . They have met in the city where I reside now many times according to the recorded conversation between them. Though she told the guy she has chosen to marry me, she still professes her love to him ,also she calls the guy several times at times she spent over 20 minutes, I also discovered she hides her number when doing so. The guy was trying to win her over because he knew she is a relationship with me.
Also I discovered she saved the name of the guy she was caught with , with another name and she spoke with him recently.
I regretted for not dumping her last year, but I know God still loves me that is the reason he is revealing all these to me before we tie the knot.
My sis who has been making some preparation for our intro when I told her all my findings, she was heartbroken and devastated she said that was the least thing she expected from her, she said I should have told her when the last incidence happened.
I have not confronted her again with her all her escapades yet, I want to seek advice what's the best approach break up with her because I have made up mind to end everything between us. God bless you all
My brother a leopard can never change its spot, thank God you found out and finally confirmed it now.
I will advice run for your life because it will be worse if ever you get married to her.
Go back to the drawing board and pick a new woman.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by sexy74(m): 7:12pm On May 04, 2018
antidisestablis:

Thanks very much once again my guy, I have made up mind this time to break it off and d only person that might want to stop me is my sis which I respect so much. I have told her everything,she was so shock with all my findings. She has told me to dump her ass without looking back.
The major challenges is that everyone has known her with me, the two families, the Church of God and my place of work. I know I will overcome it.
as they know her with you, they should stop knowing her with you .
It might not be easy but you will be better off.

182 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by Acidosis(m): 7:40pm On May 04, 2018
antidisestablis:

I understand how you feel bro. Walking away is not going to be difficult, just get something to distract yourself for a while. About the two families, allow her convey the message to her family, I'm sure your family will get the message.

When it comes to deciding who you want to spend the rest of your life with, you've got to be selfish. You're in this alone and can't afford to make a mistake. Nothing is more disgusting than seeing two male adults struggle over a woman. If she wants her ex, don't fight it, choose to be the "loser".

248 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by Chubhie: 8:00pm On May 04, 2018
Never miss the lessons she taught you. There are lots of beautiful women out there in terms of content and container.

Take your time, sort yourself out and Get in.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by sisisioge: 9:32pm On May 04, 2018
Me sef told you without mincing words that she was cheating.

I sympathise with you o. We all go into relationships for different reason...there is always a catch. Maybe you were too christianly for her...maybe she likes to mix water with a pint of flavor. Maybe God just love you like kilode, He won't let you choose wrongly.

Pele once again, sheet happens.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 04, 2018
Thank God you found out early, a failed relationship is better than a failed marriage.

OP, just be thanking God for removing future regrets from your life.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by jonadaft: 11:38pm On May 04, 2018
Please forgive her
She's a good giel
She's just testing you.
antidisestablis:

Since your MUMU NEVER DO angry

128 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by jonadaft: 11:38pm On May 04, 2018
shocked

2 Likes

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by timilehin007(m): 11:40pm On May 04, 2018
Oh God
Re: My fiancée is cheating again by Jagadada: 11:40pm On May 04, 2018
Hmm na wah ooo

2 Likes

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by HerXLNC(f): 11:45pm On May 04, 2018
Re: My fiancée is cheating again by ednut1(m): 11:45pm On May 04, 2018
Funny thing is those guys no go marry am. She would later see ur marriage pics on FB nd cry

181 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by BOOMnaija(m): 11:45pm On May 04, 2018
antidisestablis:

Hahahahaha�
U mean we should advice u on wat to do to ur cheating fiance?
Wen u were kpanshing her in private, did u also come here to ask us to advice u on d best style to use for her?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by balogundayo(m): 11:45pm On May 04, 2018
. They told you to free her, you didn't...

Now Nairaland is where you're back to to get more rubbish advice...

Good luck...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 04, 2018
Fuckinn bïitch

grin grin
Re: My fiancée is cheating again by jeron1(m): 11:45pm On May 04, 2018
K
Re: My fiancée is cheating again by CarlosTheJackal: 11:45pm On May 04, 2018
Ive settled not to trust any lady because their fairy tales has never added up. Dump the girl and move on. Please don't beat her but dump her

25 Likes 1 Share

Bro, move on.

1 Like

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by saintol(m): 11:45pm On May 04, 2018
Chai! You are not me. If I were you, rather than sitting on the hot seat, I will just walk away. I will not even discuss anything but will leave the lady in suspense. There is no time to waste time.

14 Likes 1 Share

You need advice on how to dump someone who cheated whilst you lot were planning to get married? It's easy to see why she cheated repeatedly. Such a sissy!

For Christ sake, man the hell up!!!

106 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by happney65: 11:47pm On May 04, 2018
oloriburuku nii bobo yii sha...oshisko.. grin grin

9 Likes

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by naijalander: 11:47pm On May 04, 2018
Break up with her asap. It's not worth it brother.

antidisestablis:

4 Likes

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by Lexusgs430: 11:47pm On May 04, 2018
antidisestablis:

Just take her for what she is.... Love exists in sharing.....

5 Likes

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by BruncleZuma: 11:47pm On May 04, 2018
She's not your fiancee...sorry.

8 Likes

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by OboOlora(f): 11:47pm On May 04, 2018
Op. If there’s an award for dullards, u deserve a gold version

62 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married / Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… / She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend For Being Too Nice (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.