Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,496 members, 7,812,533 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

These Women Dance And Show Off Their Private Parts To Men In Exchange For Beer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Women Dance And Show Off Their Private Parts To Men In Exchange For Beer (878 Views)

Lagos Girl Offers MouthAction In Exchange For Transport Money, Twitter Nigeria R / If You Marry These Women, You May Be Unhappy In The Family! / See The Popular Herbs Big Babes Use In Hooking Their Men In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

These Women Dance And Show Off Their Private Parts To Men In Exchange For Beer by deturla: 10:30am On Jan 21, 2016
The women move from one bar to another showing off their goodies and whoever shows the best ‘one’ gets the most beer. From the comments section of the article it seems to be a popular form of entertainment.

According to Daily Sun SA, last Sunday, the girls (pictured) arrived at Strike’s Tavern in Block A, Mabopane, Tshwane where a stokvel was being hosted. Newcomers are often shocked by what they see but the regulars never miss an opportunity to appreciate the show.

“We dance to entertain,” said one of the girls. “And we don’t have a problem with dancing naked.”

It’s like a contest. They show their stuff to make it easy for the customers. Soon the beer starts flowing fast and the one with the best bum gets the most beer.

“They buy booze for us, and yes, sometimes we end up in a bed we’ve never seen before.” one of the girls said.

One of the women said they don’t take any notice if there are jealous women in the tavern.

“Men appreciate us and if we like them we don’t mind being touched. If they buy the booze, we provide the entertainment,” she said.

A woman who said her name was Brenda said they don’t appreciate other women taking to the dance floor.

“We get jealous when women we do not know dance. We don’t want them stealing our men. Without our partners these places would be no fun. We don’t mind people talking badly about us, because we are starring here. We are the main attractions and it feels good. Sometimes men fight over us and then we get to choose the one who buys the beers and the ciders.”

http://deedeesblog.com/2016/01/21/these-women-dance-and-show-off-their-private-parts-to-men-in-exchange-for-beer/

Re: These Women Dance And Show Off Their Private Parts To Men In Exchange For Beer by Cutehector(m): 10:32am On Jan 21, 2016
May I neva find myself in such places
Re: These Women Dance And Show Off Their Private Parts To Men In Exchange For Beer by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 21, 2016
Looks like prosti lipsrsealed

But no privates undecided but since its SA i blive u cheesy dirty girls

(1) (Reply)

How Wild Is Girls Girls Boarding Secondary School. Hostel Life Mostly. / Sex Is Sweet But... / Trouble In My House: Did I Marry The Wrong Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.