Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,458 members, 7,830,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter (33033 Views)

Properties Recovered So Far From Abdullahi Dikko, Ex-Custom Boss (Photos) / EFCC Recovers 17 Vehicles From Abdullahi Dikko, Ex-Comptroller Of Customs (pics) / Why Fuel Scarcity Will Not Go Away Soon In Nigeria- Sahara Reporters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter by nickxtra(m): 2:55pm On Jan 21, 2016
From flying pan to fire. The Americans will be happy if President Buhari request for for your extradition.
Re: Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter by Realhommie(m): 3:04pm On Jan 21, 2016
The fear of PMB is the beginning of wisdom for all corrupt elements in the land... The Fight against corruption just got real, and God willing we as a nation shall overcome... The time has come to get it right

3 Likes

Re: Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter by Ikpewe: 3:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
bigboss80s:

Lol St Kitts....nice, little island in the Caribbean. I know a certain former South South governor who used his daughter to launder money there under the guise of medical school. lipsrsealed
No other person but the greatest thief Akpabio
Re: Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter by tyav7: 3:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
omenka:
Waiting patiently to see if they'd carry placards and march of the streets for him.
Can't see that in the north. There's common sense there.
Re: Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter by hmuhammad(m): 3:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
cramjones:
Dear Nigerians,

President Mohammadu Buhari is here to stay. He is not against the Igbo, he is only against corruption, the very thing that has destroyed Nigeria. Calling him names because of his fight, only makes you look stupiid and a lover of the status quo. Mr. Dikko, you can run but you can't hide. All those who looted our national resources MUST pay for it.

Click like if you support this fight against Corruption!

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

-CramJones

CC: Chinemerem Onwuliri take note!
This is my first "like" after my ban. Wish I can click on the like button 1000 times, meanwhile 5000 likes for the comment.

1 Like

Re: Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter by jopretty(f): 3:32pm On Jan 21, 2016
billyG:

I must say am surprise hearing it frm an Igbo which is very unusual b/c igbo hate Buhari as oif na him declare civil war on them.
my dear not all igbos hate him oo, I'm igbo and Oga Presido is my hero. I'm saying this cos I am learned and do not believe in "he's from my state and my brother trash" even if my biological father is involved in the yam eating, pls they should come and probe him. I hate corruption and those who have anything to do with it (especially money) have to face the law.

5 Likes

Re: Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter by sokera: 3:36pm On Jan 21, 2016
This south east ppl no talk now ooooo, if Na Igbo man they will scream Buhari Na racist ... Igbos are behind NIGERIA progress ... Buhari please let them go form their fraudsters republic .. Make we get peace ...Buhari carry go , we are solidly behind you ...

1 Like

Re: Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
Where is the thief running too?? As if you can run frm God's judgement... All d money u stole could ve been used for something to uplift d Nation....
Its better u face yr crime and punishment here on earth, repent and go to heaven..than for you to run away without restitution and die and go to hell where nobody can beg God for you.. well are politicians will probably end up in hell cos of deir constant lies and cheating...

1 Like

Re: Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter by WaffenSS(m): 3:52pm On Jan 21, 2016
Don't this bastards know it's more humiliating to be extradited from abroad than to simply honor EFCC's invitation?

You're gonna be caught anyway.
Re: Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter by SHAIBULIAR: 3:58pm On Jan 21, 2016
Nigerian Parents will put "BEWARE OF DOGS!" sign on their house gates when their daughters are in the adolescent stage and looking cute.

Once they're 30 and not finding anyone to marry, they change the sign to "ICE BLOCK SOLD HERE"

God is watching you o

1 Like

Re: Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter by Smellymouth: 4:20pm On Jan 21, 2016
From frying pan to fire grin
Re: Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter by Psyrus(m): 4:46pm On Jan 21, 2016
PMB has a funny way of repatriating every Fleeing Dikko. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 21, 2016
ULSHERLAN:
What is with the Dikko's and fleeing

The Dikko's should not be in any position of trust in the first place

1 Like

Re: Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2016
He was in Dubai and EFCC abi DSS gave him EXPO that he wil be arrested once he comes back.

If you are the one, will you come back ?
Re: Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter by kaybee09(m): 5:17pm On Jan 21, 2016
omenka:
Waiting patiently to see if they'd carry placards and march of the streets for him.
lol dat will never happen in d north., who get time 4 him
Re: Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter by ngoziama: 5:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
Ezenwammadu:
What a coward .

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/690117962313908224

Tell this story to idiots and not nigerians. You have allowed him escape.who do these people want to deceive. After all the commando style you used in occupying his building now he has escaped like lassa fever patient in ebonyi abi.
Useless country.
Re: Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:40pm On Jan 21, 2016
omenka:

Fulani herdsmen r coming for u this time mate
Re: Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter by DedeNkem: 6:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
Another northern criminal!
Northerners should be banned from holding any important position.

2 Likes

Re: Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter by Fourwinds: 6:49pm On Jan 21, 2016
another idio..t on d run.
Re: Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter by Fourwinds: 6:52pm On Jan 21, 2016
DedeNkem:
Another northern criminal!
Northerners should be banned from holding any important position.
is it only northerners dat are corrupted...

d peeson fighting corruption is he not a northerner.

I dislike bias people..

y didn't GEJ fight corruption. nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter by Fourwinds: 7:00pm On Jan 21, 2016
nickxtra:
From flying pan to fire. The Americans will be happy if President Buhari request for for your extradition.
where is he running to.? hope he didn't run out naked. boxers dey oooi
Re: Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter by DedeNkem: 7:01pm On Jan 21, 2016
Fourwinds:
is it only northerners dat are corrupted...

d peeson fighting corruption is he not a northerner.

I dislike bias people..

y didn't GEJ fight corruption. nonsense

Please, which of the major ethnic groups (Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba) in Nigeria looted the treasury more? And which of them has been in power more?
Re: Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter by Fourwinds: 7:06pm On Jan 21, 2016
DedeNkem:

Please, which of the major ethnic groups (Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba) in Nigeria looted the treasury more? And which of them has been in power more?
whether d northerner were more in power than any other ethnic group is doesn't count...while d northerners ruled as head of states they had subordinates who were from other parts of d country and they all partook in d looting of d treasury

2 Likes

Re: Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter by maasoap(m): 8:46pm On Jan 21, 2016
omenka:
Hausas will not do that but I can't say that about our neighbors down south here.

1 Like

Re: Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter by DedeNkem: 10:33pm On Jan 21, 2016
Fourwinds:
whether d northerner were more in power than any other ethnic group is doesn't count...while d northerners ruled as head of states they had subordinates who were from other parts of d country and they all partook in d looting of d treasury

You're living in a totally different world. Northerners destroyed this country with the help of their yoruba minions. No other ethnic group looted the treasury more than the north, that's a fact.

For you to say, "whether d northerner were more in power than any other ethnic group is doesn't count". So it doesn't count that northerners ruled this country more than others and yet have nothing to show for it? You're shamelessly ridiculous!
Re: Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter by Bobnotrouble: 10:59pm On Jan 21, 2016
The thieves run even when no one is chasing them.
While the honest and incorrigible is brave as a Lion.
Re: Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter by casto: 11:05pm On Jan 21, 2016
Hausa's are too corrupt! From Dasuki, Dikko etc . Later they will b calling igbo people. Check the statistics of corrupt leaders and check where they are coming from. Hausa's don kill us, walai!
Re: Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter by Fourwinds: 4:29pm On Jan 22, 2016
DedeNkem:

You're living in a totally different world. Northerners destroyed this country with help of their yoruba minions. No other ethnic group looted the treasury more than the north, that's a fact.

For you to say, "whether d northerner were more in power than any other ethnic group is doesn't count". So it doesn't count that northerners ruled this country more than others and yet have nothing to show for it? You're shamelessly ridiculous!
I believe u most be a fool to feel only yorubas were d only people dat rule along side d northerners...

who was vice president to Shagari., Babagida., Abubakar., Yar'Adua., Abacha., Gowon., Murtala Muhammed etc..

what about ministries were there no southerners.

d point here who is clean is clean whether a northerner or a southerner. simple.

is Christopher Kolade not clean., what about Emeka Ayanwu.? Ribadu ., Soyinka ., or d present EFFC chairman..all these people worked with d government at one point in time and they all came out clean
Re: Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter by DedeNkem: 7:51am On Jan 23, 2016
Fourwinds:
I believe u most be a fool to feel only yorubas were d only people dat rule along side d northerners...

who was vice president to Shagari., Babagida., Abubakar., Yar'Adua., Abacha., Gowon., Murtala Muhammed etc..

d point here who is clean is clean whether a northerner or a southerner. simple.

is Christopher Kolade not clean., what about Emeka Ayanwu.? Ribadu ., Soyinka ., or d present EFFC chairman..all these people worked with d government at one point in time and they all came out clean

You must be an id*iotic as*shole to think I said northerners ONLY ruled along side yorubas.
My point was that northerners and yorubas were the majority in government since the civil war. That's a fact!

By the way, Murtala Muhammed vice was Obasanjo (yoruba man), Gowon's VP was Joseph Akinwale (yoruba man) and Abacha's VP was Oladipo Diya (yoruba man).

You mentioned some people as clean. You really have mental issue. I never said all northerners and yorubas are bad. Those so called "leaders" in this ethnic groups were terrible. That's my point. Northerners and yoruba leaders destroyed this country!
Re: Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter by Fourwinds: 8:43am On Jan 23, 2016
DedeNkem:

You must be an id*iotic as*shole to think I said northerners ONLY ruled along side yorubas.
My point was that northerners and yorubas were the majority in government since the civil war. That's a fact!

By the way, Murtala Muhammed vice was Obasanjo (yoruba man), Gowon's VP was Joseph Akinwale (yoruba man) and Abacha's VP was Oladipo Diya (yoruba man).

You mentioned some people as clean. You really have mental issue. I never said all northerners and yorubas are bad. Those so called "leaders" in this ethnic groups were terrible. That's my point. Northerners and yoruba leaders destroyed this country!
u must be very stu..pid and useless to d society.

Im from south south.. I don't need to be bias here, out of all d head of states u only mentioned three yoruba deputies..

So who was vice to Shagari, Babagida, abdusalami, Yar'Adua..
Nonsense
Re: Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter by DedeNkem: 8:12am On Jan 24, 2016
Fourwinds:

By the way, Murtala Muhammed vice was Obasanjo (yoruba man), Gowon's VP was Joseph Akinwale (yoruba man) and Abacha's VP was Oladipo Diya (yoruba man). So what's your point?

The nation has been unlucky to have been saddled with such despicable characters that ultimately shaped Nigeria’s destruction.
Re: Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter by DedeNkem: 8:40am On Jan 24, 2016
BTT:
The politicians are the problem, not INEC.

If INEC was actually doing its job well, there won't be many overturn of election results by the Court!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rapper, Phyno Spotted With Babajide Sanwoolu / Reno Omokri Reacts To Senator Elisha Abbo Beating A Woman / See What LASG Is Doing To Major Dumpsites Across The State - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.