Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

''Why I Dumped PDP For APC'' — Ekwunife - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''Why I Dumped PDP For APC'' — Ekwunife (32727 Views)

Why I Dumped PDP For APC – Sullivan Chime / Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC / How Saraki Used And Dumped PDP Senators- The Nigerianpilot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Why I Dumped PDP For APC'' — Ekwunife by Leez(m): 7:56pm On Jan 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Is this question necessary?
with the way u keep embarrassing ursef hia its more dan necessary

1 Like

Re: ''Why I Dumped PDP For APC'' — Ekwunife by omooba969(m): 8:00pm On Jan 21, 2016
RightBoo:

Sorry...
You are confused in your own thoughts...
Read the content and assimilate the message... wink

What's there to assimilate when you, in fact, are lost in the context of the matter itself, just as your thought process is worrying. Your approach to my comment is also amazing grin by mentioning a state of confusion with regards to my post simply because your fingers are restless.

Phew! undecided boy oh boy, you certainly need some sleep so your sense of reasoning can go back to default settings. grin

Bye. cool
Re: ''Why I Dumped PDP For APC'' — Ekwunife by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 21, 2016
Madam Uche sincerely your story is Baseless!!!
Am only waiting to hear your next move, cos i can guarantee that you will move now dt you have lost the Apc primaries.
This is one of reasons why we can't produce a unified candidate in The east.
keep moving!! I just hope Dasuki doesn't remember your name and then ure moved to Jail.
Re: ''Why I Dumped PDP For APC'' — Ekwunife by josephmbonu: 8:02pm On Jan 21, 2016
Ashawo! Bleep u their...
Re: ''Why I Dumped PDP For APC'' — Ekwunife by Dedetwo(m): 8:04pm On Jan 21, 2016
Chosen1984:
Madam Uche sincerely your story is Baseless!!!
Am only waiting to hear your next move, cos i can guarantee that you will move now dt you have lost the Apc primaries.
This is one of reasons why we can't produce a unified candidate in The east.
keep moving!! I just hope Dasuki doesn't move u.

She is a wastepipe. If Jonathan is still at the Aso Rock, this dumbass snitch would have given good reasons why APC is an Islamic party.
Re: ''Why I Dumped PDP For APC'' — Ekwunife by WATCHOVER(m): 8:05pm On Jan 21, 2016
The truth is that Uche is afraid of something, and she is power hungry nothing else.
Re: ''Why I Dumped PDP For APC'' — Ekwunife by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 21, 2016
omooba969:

What's there to assimilate when you, in fact, are lost in the context of the matter itself, just as your thought process is worrying. Your approach to my comment is also amazing grin by mentioning a state of confusion with regards to my post simply because your fingers are restless.

Phew! undecided boy oh boy, you certainly need some sleep so your sense of reasoning can go back to default settings. grin

Bye. cool

Bye too...
Is just a waste of time discussing with you but no regrets since is still under the amber of consideration...
Meanwhile you need the sleep more to understand your own points BC you seem to be lost in your own imaginations...
Re: ''Why I Dumped PDP For APC'' — Ekwunife by manny4life(m): 8:10pm On Jan 21, 2016
I don't see APC in Anambra state, even PDP is gradually dying... Good luck ma.
Re: ''Why I Dumped PDP For APC'' — Ekwunife by omooba969(m): 8:18pm On Jan 21, 2016
RightBoo:

Bye too...
Is just a waste of time discussing with you but no regrets since is still under the amber of consideration...
Meanwhile you need the sleep more to understand your own points BC you seem to be lost in your own imaginations...

@bolded,

'Amber of consideration' cheesy cheesy, unnecessary use of English! You must be a brand new clown I swear...chai, you no kill person for here o. cheesy

Is that all? undecided

Byeeeeeeee. grin
Re: ''Why I Dumped PDP For APC'' — Ekwunife by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 21, 2016
Re: ''Why I Dumped PDP For APC'' — Ekwunife by fortunechy(m): 8:32pm On Jan 21, 2016
is only a fool dt will listen to this bulshit. confused woman
Re: ''Why I Dumped PDP For APC'' — Ekwunife by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 21, 2016
omooba969:

@bolded,

'Amber of consideration' cheesy cheesy, unnecessary use of English! You must be a brand new clown I swear...chai, you no kill person for here o. cheesy

Is that all? undecided

Byeeeeeeee. grin
I guess you were not expecting that kinda grammar...
But you dey here dey flex unnecessary muscles like say you sabi the grammar...
Mumu come now make I decimate you ontop your learned head wey I dey think say e full with grammar...
Make I know nah you go decide for me which grammar I fit dispose on my own convenience.

Gerrarahia mehn...
Re: ''Why I Dumped PDP For APC'' — Ekwunife by precious1967(m): 8:56pm On Jan 21, 2016
greedy and shameless politician.
Re: ''Why I Dumped PDP For APC'' — Ekwunife by omooba969(m): 8:57pm On Jan 21, 2016
RightBoo:

I guess you were not expecting that kinda grammar...
But you dey here dey flex unnecessary muscles like say you sabi the grammar...
Mumu come now make I decimate you ontop your learned head wey I dey think say e full with grammar...
Make I know nah you go decide for me which grammar I fit dispose on my own convenience.

Gerrarahia mehn...

I mentioned that you must be a brand new clown grin & you are really doing a good job in confirming my assertion.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. cool
Re: ''Why I Dumped PDP For APC'' — Ekwunife by Wizlove(m): 8:57pm On Jan 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Lol, Metuh de hold them to ransom?
You're a true rivers man. God has been punishing rivers people with bad governance. Odili sqandered rivers money because of his presidential ambition, Amaechi single handedly sponsored APC and all he got was/is minister of transport, here you are jumping from one place to another. Now nah Aisha rice you want go chop grin.
Re: ''Why I Dumped PDP For APC'' — Ekwunife by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 21, 2016
omooba969:

I mentioned that you must be a brand new clown grin & you are really doing a good job in confirming my assertion.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. cool
I can see you have no iota of shame in you...
Am done talking...
So kindly abstain from my mention except you are aa do oR die riffraff...
Re: ''Why I Dumped PDP For APC'' — Ekwunife by omooba969(m): 9:06pm On Jan 21, 2016
RightBoo:

I can see you have no iota of shame in you...
Am done talking...
So kindly abstain from my mention except you are aa do oR die riffraff...

Hahahaha... cheesy clown!

Have you heard the latest in Anambra APC primaries?

Abeg refresh ya techno fone make u c.

That's just the beginning ok. grin

Byeeeeeeeee. cool
Re: ''Why I Dumped PDP For APC'' — Ekwunife by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 21, 2016
omooba969:

Hahahaha... cheesy clown!

Have you heard the latest in Anambra APC primaries?

Abeg refresh ya techno fone make u c.

That's just the beginning ok. grin

Byeeeeeeeee. cool

Lol... Is that why you are stalking me??
I pity ekwunife,, just like someone reiterates earlier...
What shall it profit uche to win her primaries and loose out like a 5%nter.
I have no reserve words for you rather than advising you not to endanger your bp.
Re: ''Why I Dumped PDP For APC'' — Ekwunife by omooba969(m): 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2016
RightBoo:

Lol... Is that why you are stalking me??
I pity ekwunife,, just like someone reiterates earlier...
What shall it profit uche to win her primaries and loose out like a 5%nter.
I have no reserve words for you rather than advising you not to endanger your bp.

Stalking shocked You are allowed to use that word cos it feels good to raise shoulders isn't it? grin

Once again wake up & smell the coffee ok. cool
Re: ''Why I Dumped PDP For APC'' — Ekwunife by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 21, 2016
omooba969:

Stalking shocked You are allowed to use that word cos it feels good to raise shoulders isn't it? grin

Once again wake up & smell the coffee ok. cool

If you feel awkward like a lost virginity..

Why not give me my time

You keep repeating same boring lines over and over again.

If you lack tangible words to say or contribute why not be yourself than thinking that you can be better than yourself huh undecided

Free me abeg... You no get talk
Re: ''Why I Dumped PDP For APC'' — Ekwunife by seyimm: 9:32pm On Jan 21, 2016
The secret of making $100 per day revealed.www.nairaland.com/2876973/secret-making-minimum-100-per#42199254
Re: ''Why I Dumped PDP For APC'' — Ekwunife by omooba969(m): 10:20pm On Jan 21, 2016
RightBoo:

If you feel awkward like a lost virginity..

Why not give me my time

You keep repeating same boring lines over and over again.

If you lack tangible words to say or contribute why not be yourself than thinking that you can be better than yourself huh undecided

Free me abeg... You no get talk

You are only a frustrated clown, as you can see, you have totally deviated from the subject matter because there's no point to prove anymore. grin

All the junk you put up there are nothing but the ramblings of a noisemaker.

Lest I forget, how awkward can a lost virginity be? That's new to me I must confess grin & it's not surprising since such expression can only come from a numskull with a warped mind like you. cheesy

You really need some sleep baby. kiss
Re: ''Why I Dumped PDP For APC'' — Ekwunife by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 21, 2016
omooba969:

You are only a frustrated clown, as you can see, you have totally deviated from the subject matter because there's no point to prove anymore. grin

All the junk you put up there are nothing but the ramblings of a noisemaker.

Lest I forget, how awkward can a lost virginity be? That's new to me I must confess grin & it's not surprising since such expression can only come from a numskull with a warped mind like you. cheesy

You really need some sleep baby. kiss

Subject matter that you are running away from??
What the hell do you fking want?
You don't talk, you repeat my words, you make derogatory statement, you fill the comment box.
Yet you expect me to reason sane with you?
Are you not the one with a Numbskull?

Pls I insist that you should spare my mentions since you are just lost and you know it...
Re: ''Why I Dumped PDP For APC'' — Ekwunife by omooba969(m): 10:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
RightBoo:

Subject matter that you are running away from??
What the hell do you fking want?
You don't talk, you repeat my words, you make derogatory statement, you fill the comment box.
Yet you expect me to reason sane with you?
Are you not the one with a Numbskull?

Pls I insist that you should spare my mentions since you are just lost and you know it...

You amuse me...seriously. grin
Re: ''Why I Dumped PDP For APC'' — Ekwunife by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 21, 2016
omooba969:

You amuse me...seriously. grin

The laughter outcome seems born outta foolishness.
Re: ''Why I Dumped PDP For APC'' — Ekwunife by BaddieKay(f): 11:26pm On Jan 21, 2016
BALLOSKI:
is that u on ur dp?
You Really asked that?
Re: ''Why I Dumped PDP For APC'' — Ekwunife by omooba969(m): 12:02am On Jan 22, 2016
RightBoo:

The laughter outcome seems born outta foolishness.

Just when I thought you 've got some brain left in your skull, you then took your stvpidity to a whole new level... cheesy

'Laughter outcome' grin...Chineke me! shocked

You don try oga sir. cheesy

Ekwunife is winning that senatorial seat, mark my words!

Ode oshi cool
Re: ''Why I Dumped PDP For APC'' — Ekwunife by Taovic86(m): 6:19am On Jan 22, 2016
bcs u ar afraid of going to jail
Re: ''Why I Dumped PDP For APC'' — Ekwunife by BALLOSKI: 6:21am On Jan 22, 2016
BaddieKay:

You Really asked that?
Re: ''Why I Dumped PDP For APC'' — Ekwunife by ejioforjm(m): 7:52am On Jan 22, 2016
If your claims were true. Why not enter KOWA Party or Labour Party. Why APC! Greedy Woman.
Re: ''Why I Dumped PDP For APC'' — Ekwunife by foriz4u(m): 9:43am On Jan 22, 2016
demarc001:
Blah! Blah!! Blah!!!
Simply say desperation for the seat made you to jump ship.
this woman is the king Jezebell of our, 4-5parties within 8yrs??!!! nawao... I'm vry sure she sleeps around with political godfathers because she's too desperate. chia!!!
Re: ''Why I Dumped PDP For APC'' — Ekwunife by Elle277(f): 10:38am On Jan 22, 2016
Madam is confused.. let's pray for her..lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Extends Stay In London Till Sunday / Margaret Peter Obi Campaigns For Her Husband In Aba. She's From Akwa Ibom / Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.