Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) (55478 Views)

US Ambassador, Stuart Symington's Outfit To A Party In Ebonyi (pics) / Umahi Gives Innoson Jeeps To Traditional Rulers In Ebonyi. PICS / Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by mcee1(m): 12:45pm On Jan 22, 2016
mikki123:
I love her face but i dislike her name.. What's the correlation between Ibekwe and Abhullah...
IPOB tout go and kill yourself for all we care She is married to an Hausa-fulani muslim northerner and there nothing jobless bigot/tribalist like you can do about it.
Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by mcee1(m): 1:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
Sijo01:

Are you gallant
Lol.. Yes ma'am. cheesy
Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by Shinatu: 1:21pm On Jan 22, 2016
Immediately I saw this topic, I knew it had to be her.
I listened to her speak on TV on day and I was like meeeeeeeeeeen is this kind of person in the Nigerian Police?

1 Like

Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by Sijo01(f): 1:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
mcee1:
Lol.. Yes ma'am. cheesy

Pictorial evidence wink
Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
Btruth:
First female IG in the making. cheesy
I agree. She has what it takes to reach that height.

1 Like

Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by popsonbj: 2:19pm On Jan 22, 2016
Where are the BiaFRUADS? With one of them as Commissioner of Police,
hope they will stop shouting marginalization?
Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by kabaka1: 2:09am On Jan 24, 2016
bamdexfarms:
some (most) south easterners are ethnic bigots. Imagine some are already complaining because of her marriage to a northerner. And they want to be president of Nigeria with this mind set.

NEVER!!!!

No mind. Na their village mentality and lack of exposure dey kill dem
Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by kabaka1: 2:11am On Jan 24, 2016
ZuzuMan:
cool

Love this illustration. Na who do am?
Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by kabaka1: 2:13am On Jan 24, 2016
mikki123:
I love her face but i dislike her name.. What's the correlation between Ibekwe and Abhullah...

What's her name got to do with her work and this article is about.
Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 24, 2016
kabaka1:

Love this illustration. Na who do am?
.......Na me coloured pencilled myself !!!

Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by extraterra: 1:04pm On Jan 28, 2016
bawajghai:
What brings abdallah to her names

I totally hate the fact that Abdallah is part of her names. She is tainting the blood of the Igbo race.
Abdallah my foot. Mtcheeew
That is how u will be seeing precious Igbo women answering Hauwa Ifeoma Muhammad. Or Chioma Mangal . Favor Chinyere Dangote. Saying alihamdullilai upandan.
Always running after the money.
Bringing Shame on Igbo women who are many to be the pride of the Igbo race. Una too get longa troat abeg.

1 Like

Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by extraterra: 1:08pm On Jan 28, 2016
Especially Igbo women from Ebonyi, Abia, and I'm States.
So surprised that this Onitsha woman joined the bandwagon.
Shame on you mama Abdallah.
Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by sholatech(m): 10:22pm On May 31, 2018
And now she is AIG..Rising and Rising..I think she can be future IG..

1 Like

Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by Roger3D(m): 10:34pm On May 31, 2018
AyakaDunukofia:
That's the daughter of the late commissioner of police Mike Ibekwe of Isiokwe village, Onitsha.
The late Mike Ibekwe was also the Inspector General of Police of the Republic of Biafra.
She's just following the family's police tradition. The "Abdallah" in her name though :

She will command respect and favor in the force cos the father was a contemporary of Alhaji Kam Salem.
Her father was a bloody traitor who was lucky not to be hanged after the war

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri / Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale / RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.