Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Does This Lady Have Real V*gina Or She's A Guy? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does This Lady Have Real V*gina Or She's A Guy? (photo) (5040 Views)

9 Reasons Why A Woman’s V*gina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You / Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady / How Often Should A Lady Have Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does This Lady Have Real V*gina Or She's A Guy? (photo) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 21, 2016
So I just started dating this girl recently after being friends for 2 years, she say I nor go see her toto gonk, na after marriage I go fit lick her golden plate, I accepted the terms because she has contributed greatly to my success and as a bad sharp guy, dozens of side chicks are ever ready for gonking when I dial the contact.

But one thing I noticed about this girl be say, since she dey come my crib, she never for once say she wan "piss" (urinate). She fit come my place for morning till 6pm before she leaves she won't use the bathroom. Isn't that suspicious? This girl get toto so? There was one other time we were watching TV, she snatched the remote from me and tuned in Africa magic, I snatched it back from her and tuned it to MTV Base, so we started fighting playfully for the remote and I mistakenly hit her buubs a little hard, the thing nor pain her. #suspicious right??# normally when you hit a lady's buubs she'll shout and try to recover from the pain but this lady was just smiling. Her buuby nor be fake so? She came to my house today, after gisting for a while, I requested she strip nakked for me to see if she even have buubs and vagina at all. She got mad and left my place.
Something doesn't seem right.

2 Likes

Re: Does This Lady Have Real V*gina Or She's A Guy? (photo) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 21, 2016
grin grin I no wan laff abeg...

6 Likes

Re: Does This Lady Have Real V*gina Or She's A Guy? (photo) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
transgendered ACTIVATED

2 Likes

Re: Does This Lady Have Real V*gina Or She's A Guy? (photo) by falconey(m): 8:40pm On Jan 21, 2016
Stupidity noni LWKM
Re: Does This Lady Have Real V*gina Or She's A Guy? (photo) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
Tomboy

1 Like

Re: Does This Lady Have Real V*gina Or She's A Guy? (photo) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 21, 2016
Bad sharp boy no know which one be man and woman.

Lawma abeg takeover.

6 Likes

Re: Does This Lady Have Real V*gina Or She's A Guy? (photo) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 21, 2016
Buhahaha..........
Re: Does This Lady Have Real V*gina Or She's A Guy? (photo) by Seeeeeeee: 9:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
Till we see her photo... Trust us from her photo no be only if she gat toto na him we go yarn you oooo, we will futher our research by examining if she's a virgin or not!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does This Lady Have Real V*gina Or She's A Guy? (photo) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 21, 2016
grin
Re: Does This Lady Have Real V*gina Or She's A Guy? (photo) by Duchessree(f): 9:47pm On Jan 21, 2016
Guy you funny o cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Does This Lady Have Real V*gina Or She's A Guy? (photo) by cruzita(f): 9:58pm On Jan 21, 2016
padded things on point,
Re: Does This Lady Have Real V*gina Or She's A Guy? (photo) by cruzita(f): 10:02pm On Jan 21, 2016
even tomboys have puna ,even transgendered have something there .
Re: Does This Lady Have Real V*gina Or She's A Guy? (photo) by ggrin(f): 10:10pm On Jan 21, 2016
Na ggrin? shocked

gringrin
Re: Does This Lady Have Real V*gina Or She's A Guy? (photo) by sirdavemar: 10:29pm On Jan 21, 2016
End time post
Re: Does This Lady Have Real V*gina Or She's A Guy? (photo) by KingTom(m): 10:30pm On Jan 21, 2016
ggrin:
Na ggrin? shocked

gringrin
werey you took the words right outta my mouth grin
Re: Does This Lady Have Real V*gina Or She's A Guy? (photo) by ggrin(f): 10:32pm On Jan 21, 2016
KingTom:
werey you took the words right outta my mouth grin
insultangryangryangrygrin
Re: Does This Lady Have Real V*gina Or She's A Guy? (photo) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 21, 2016
ggrin:
Na ggrin? shocked

gringrin

Help me askk embarassed
Re: Does This Lady Have Real V*gina Or She's A Guy? (photo) by lovely17(m): 10:53pm On Jan 21, 2016
laughing in swahili
Re: Does This Lady Have Real V*gina Or She's A Guy? (photo) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 21, 2016
Next time she comes over,sit close to her and intentionally spill water or a drink on her "you know what" area grin,then immediately try to clean it and feel.you'll know for sure then grin...thank me llater

1 Like

Re: Does This Lady Have Real V*gina Or She's A Guy? (photo) by KingTom(m): 11:07pm On Jan 21, 2016
ggrin:
insultangryangryangrygrin
black magic repete mose daada mose jeje o grin
Re: Does This Lady Have Real V*gina Or She's A Guy? (photo) by ggrin(f): 11:17pm On Jan 21, 2016
Nubian113:

Help me askk embarassed
hehehehesad
Re: Does This Lady Have Real V*gina Or She's A Guy? (photo) by ggrin(f): 11:18pm On Jan 21, 2016
KingTom:
black magic repete mose daada mose jeje o grin
fear fear iyawo silifadami lipsrsealed
Re: Does This Lady Have Real V*gina Or She's A Guy? (photo) by Mznaett: 11:20pm On Jan 21, 2016
Ok
Now,this is funny

Lolgrin
Re: Does This Lady Have Real V*gina Or She's A Guy? (photo) by KingTom(m): 11:28pm On Jan 21, 2016
ggrin:
fear fear iyawo silifadami lipsrsealed
cool
Re: Does This Lady Have Real V*gina Or She's A Guy? (photo) by SirVictory: 11:31pm On Jan 21, 2016
grin I can't fit laff
Re: Does This Lady Have Real V*gina Or She's A Guy? (photo) by ggrin(f): 11:32pm On Jan 21, 2016
KingTom:
cool
gayundecided
Re: Does This Lady Have Real V*gina Or She's A Guy? (photo) by Greenbullet(m): 11:35pm On Jan 21, 2016
you always live up to expectation@stupidity
Re: Does This Lady Have Real V*gina Or She's A Guy? (photo) by KingTom(m): 11:52pm On Jan 21, 2016
ggrin:
gayundecided
briel undecided
Re: Does This Lady Have Real V*gina Or She's A Guy? (photo) by NemzySeries(m): 12:00am On Jan 22, 2016
u sure say ne b carpenter construct dat ur babe so?
Re: Does This Lady Have Real V*gina Or She's A Guy? (photo) by ggrin(f): 12:11am On Jan 22, 2016
KingTom:
briel undecided
se kini kin sun yin ni
Re: Does This Lady Have Real V*gina Or She's A Guy? (photo) by JOHNEX95(m): 12:13am On Jan 22, 2016
shez Man made,,not God.
Re: Does This Lady Have Real V*gina Or She's A Guy? (photo) by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 22, 2016
I need to see pictures to describe...understand what i'm dealing with. I have a PhD in human anatomy sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girl Exposes Boy Who Harasses Her Online By Sending Her Explicit Pictures / Guys Can You Do Her? (pics) / University Of Legon (ghana) Girls Having Dinner Party After Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.