Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Am I Going To Get A Yes/no From Her?.please Help. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Going To Get A Yes/no From Her?.please Help. (2089 Views)

Nigerian Lady, Etinosa Proposes To Her Boyfriend, Bucci And She Got A Yes!! / Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast / Best Times To Ask A Lady Out And Get A Yes Faster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Going To Get A Yes/no From Her?.please Help. by sholikay(m): 8:29pm On Jan 21, 2016
So I met this pretty lady through a coursemate,I got her number,and we got talking And chatting on facebook.then I proposed to her on phone, that I want us to step up our friendship,into a serious relationship..she didn't give me a yes or no reply,she said when we see,we will talk better on that..I will be travelling very soon to school,and we will get to meet.. So I don't really know what her reply will be,but I'm quite scared of rejection or Being put in the friendzone..pls romancelanders,should I be optimistic about her?..
Re: Am I Going To Get A Yes/no From Her?.please Help. by Adanaya: 8:30pm On Jan 21, 2016
When u meet her u will find out. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Am I Going To Get A Yes/no From Her?.please Help. by Theyveedo(m): 8:31pm On Jan 21, 2016
Fuel price is still N120 down here ooo
Re: Am I Going To Get A Yes/no From Her?.please Help. by falconey(m): 8:31pm On Jan 21, 2016
undecided

Are you a 4pointer?
Do you have car?
If no you should be pessimistic.
Re: Am I Going To Get A Yes/no From Her?.please Help. by kizolo(m): 8:35pm On Jan 21, 2016
She's going to say no and will friendzone ur sorry ass undecided
Re: Am I Going To Get A Yes/no From Her?.please Help. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 21, 2016
cry omo.. She go friendzone you!!!
Re: Am I Going To Get A Yes/no From Her?.please Help. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
SHE WILL SAY NO
Re: Am I Going To Get A Yes/no From Her?.please Help. by sholikay(m): 8:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
falconey:
undecided

Are you a 4pointer?
Do you have car?
If no you should be pessimistic.
brotherly,I don't av the aforementioned..I only made the proposing based on the hint my guy I knew her from gave me,that the girl told him she loves me,he said he was surprised at her statement..tho I love her sha.
Re: Am I Going To Get A Yes/no From Her?.please Help. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
Propose? As in marriage proposal?
Re: Am I Going To Get A Yes/no From Her?.please Help. by Lordprez: 8:40pm On Jan 21, 2016
she is either gonna say "Yes" or "No".... even though they'd use different sentences and phrases buh it ends up meaning any of the above

so now do yourself a favour and read a book or something... giving yourself sleepless nights won't influence her answerundecided
Re: Am I Going To Get A Yes/no From Her?.please Help. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 21, 2016
Op uve been rejected already u dont even know it

Dont b optimistic it will only make it hurt more

Shes happy as a friend ...... But wants to spare u n tell u face to face instead of the childish antics u displayed there... U want serious relationship yet u telling her on the phone she wants a man deary .. That was ur first mistake should have grabbed her by the jugular n told her how u felt .. Most cnt resist face to face .. Now shes stunting sad

2 Likes

Re: Am I Going To Get A Yes/no From Her?.please Help. by sholikay(m): 8:41pm On Jan 21, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Propose? As in marriage proposal?
haba..its bf and gf relationship,not marriage..
Re: Am I Going To Get A Yes/no From Her?.please Help. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 21, 2016
Stfuareyougod follow this one main acc cool
Re: Am I Going To Get A Yes/no From Her?.please Help. by Lordprez: 8:42pm On Jan 21, 2016
I only made the proposing
Damn!... Laf haf killed me 2daecheesy

#MadeMyNight
Re: Am I Going To Get A Yes/no From Her?.please Help. by sholikay(m): 8:45pm On Jan 21, 2016
BumBae:
Op uve been rejected already u dont even know it

Dont b optimistic it will only make it hurt more

Shes happy as a friend ...... But wants to spare u n tell u face to face instead of the childish antics u displayed there... U want serious relationship yet u telling her on the phone she wants a man deary .. That was ur first mistake should have grabbed her by the jugular n told her how u felt .. Most cnt resist face to face .. Now shes stunting sad
nice one madam..I knew I made a huge mistake telling her on phone..its just the joy of me hearing from my friend,that the girl told him she loves me,so I tot that would made me win her easily and without delay...I fvcked up sha..
Re: Am I Going To Get A Yes/no From Her?.please Help. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 21, 2016
sholikay:
nice one madam..I knew I made a huge mistake telling her on phone..its just the joy of me hearing from my friend,that the girl told him she loves me,so I tot that would made me win her easily and without delay...I fvcked up sha..
Big time my nicca
It is well .. Next time u tell her to her face that way she cant ask her yeye friends or spend time analysing the situation ..
But back off dont call her again , dont text, email even dont mention her again .. Wait she will come back smiley
Re: Am I Going To Get A Yes/no From Her?.please Help. by ikeno(m): 8:48pm On Jan 21, 2016
I think you better contemplate on the NO.Not that am being negative,just that it will give u a better playing field to look her in the eyes and hold her hand by letting her see what she's missing by not dating you.Mind you,rejection makes a man.It gives you the boldness to approach the next girl with confidencecheesycheesy
Re: Am I Going To Get A Yes/no From Her?.please Help. by sholikay(m): 8:52pm On Jan 21, 2016
Lordprez:

Damn!... Laf haf killed me 2daecheesy

#MadeMyNight
mr man..are you trying to make a sarcasm out of my statement?..that is too lackadaisical..
Re: Am I Going To Get A Yes/no From Her?.please Help. by sholikay(m): 8:54pm On Jan 21, 2016
ikeno:
I think you better contemplate on the NO.Not that am being negative,just that it will give u a better playing field to look her in the eyes and hold her hand by letting her see what she's missing by not dating you.Mind you,rejection makes a man.It gives you the boldness to approach the next girl with confidencecheesycheesy
thank you brotherly,I so much appreciate ur advice..
Re: Am I Going To Get A Yes/no From Her?.please Help. by Lordprez: 8:56pm On Jan 21, 2016
sholikay:
mr man..are you trying to make a sarcasm out of my statement?..that is too lackadaisical..
that huge word thoundecided.... just kidding dude, tho it was funny

BTW, your approach on phone isn't a major blowoff or deal breaker... if she does wanna date you, it wouldn't matter

Trust me.... just chill for her reply, if its bad then move on to the next chick

#MyTake

1 Like

Re: Am I Going To Get A Yes/no From Her?.please Help. by Afrok(m): 8:57pm On Jan 21, 2016
See Op it doesn't matter what her response is especially if its a NO, what mattered is the fact that u made your intention and feelings known to her.
Don't force it or force her, don't show you're nervous about her response and finally never show her u are desperate.

Come on Op, the decisions to say YES or No doesn't take place in a day or short while, so be cool.... we're talking about a lady here and nothing else.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Going To Get A Yes/no From Her?.please Help. by sholikay(m): 8:59pm On Jan 21, 2016
BumBae:

Big time my nicca
It is well .. Next time u tell her to her face that way she cant ask her yeye friends or spend time analysing the situation ..
But back off dont call her again , dont text, email even dont mention her again .. Wait she will come back smiley
thank you madam..though,I av been doing that after noticing her coldness on phone whenever I call her,after I have made my intention known to her..but I just keep loving her every day..mhen. ladies are so complicated, to understand..
Re: Am I Going To Get A Yes/no From Her?.please Help. by sholikay(m): 9:03pm On Jan 21, 2016
Lordprez:

that huge word thoundecided.... just kidding dude, tho it was funny

BTW, your approach on phone isn't a major blowoff or deal breaker... if she does wanna date you, it wouldn't matter

Trust me.... just chill for her reply, if its bad then move on to the next chick

#MyTake
thank you bro..no qualms..
Re: Am I Going To Get A Yes/no From Her?.please Help. by sholikay(m): 9:05pm On Jan 21, 2016
Afrok:
See Op it doesn't matter what her response is especially if its a NO, what mattered is the fact that u made your intention and feelings known to her.
Don't force it or force her, don't show you're nervous about her response and finally never show her u are desperate.

Come on Op, the decisions to say YES or No doesn't take place in a day or short while, so be cool.... we're talking about a lady here and nothing else.
obviously,I av limit my call and chat with her,so as not to seem desperate..but I'd wish to date this girl.. Thanks for you candid advice.
Re: Am I Going To Get A Yes/no From Her?.please Help. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 21, 2016
sholikay:
haba..its bf and gf relationship,not marriage..
ok o
Re: Am I Going To Get A Yes/no From Her?.please Help. by vicraven(m): 9:11pm On Jan 21, 2016
Bro,the relationship has ended, before it even got the chance to start
Re: Am I Going To Get A Yes/no From Her?.please Help. by sholikay(m): 9:18pm On Jan 21, 2016
vicraven:
Bro,the relationship has ended, before it even got the chance to start
chai!..I don fvck up big time be that..
Re: Am I Going To Get A Yes/no From Her?.please Help. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 21, 2016
BumBae:
Stfua.reyougod follow this one main acc cool
done
Re: Am I Going To Get A Yes/no From Her?.please Help. by vicraven(m): 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2016
sholikay:
chai!..I don fvck up big time be that..
tah! beautiful gyals are crushin on you here on nl... you're killing urself
Re: Am I Going To Get A Yes/no From Her?.please Help. by hertz9te(m): 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2016
sholikay:
obviously,I av limit my call and chat with her,so as not to seem desperate..but I'd wish to date this girl.. Thanks for you candid advice.
wrong move
Re: Am I Going To Get A Yes/no From Her?.please Help. by firstking01(m): 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2016
Adanaya:
When u meet her u will find out. smiley
tell him wellawink
Re: Am I Going To Get A Yes/no From Her?.please Help. by sholikay(m): 9:31pm On Jan 21, 2016
vicraven:
tah! beautiful gyal are crushin on you here on nl... you're killing urself
hahahahahah...you dey wyne me abi?..na where dem dey now?. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Tell Her? / 10 Weird Things Couples Do That Are Actually Totally Normal / Ladies, What Are Those Things Guys Do That You Don't Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.