Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Divine Power In Political Leadership And Prophecies Part 2 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Divine Power In Political Leadership And Prophecies Part 2 (989 Views)

Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 / Divine Power In Political Leadership And Prophecies Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Divine Power In Political Leadership And Prophecies Part 2 by 2helpu(m): 10:35pm On Jan 21, 2016
DIVINE POWER IN POLITICAL LEADERSHIP AND PROPHECIES

THIS IS THE PART 2 OF THIS POST. PLEASE CHECK THE PART 1.

ON TARABA STATE: I am still bemused at the doggedness of Senator Aisha Jumai Alhasan, the current Minister of Women's Affairs and the APC Governorship Candidate for Taraba State. We have disclosed numerous times that Mama Taraba will not govern the State in this dispensation: 2015-2019, although she may govern the state in the future. She is fast squandering all her spiritual real estate and very and very soon, people will realize that our Lord God Almighty is Supreme and our Rock is not like their rock. I have explained in this column in the past that I have never visited Taraba State in my life. I don't have any beef with Mama Taraba and have nothing, absolute nothing against this woman. Similarly, I have never met the incumbent PDP Governor now in the saddle, Mr Dairius Dickson Ishaku. I do not have any personal stake in who governs Taraba State, because we need to state this categorically and disclose our non-vested interest. For regular readers of this column with spiritual understanding, I am not a card carrying member of any of the political parties in Nigeria. I voted only once in this dispensation and that was in 2011 when I registered in former President Goodluck Jonathan's home town of Bayelsa State and voted for him. In our spiritual assignment from the Lord, we are supposed to be overboard. In any political issue that I have vested interest, I normally disclose it openly not minding who is involved or offended. As the Word of Life says in 1 Corinthians 2: 15: "The person with the Spirit makes judgments about all things, but such a person is not subject to merely human judgments,…" Consequently, when I make pronouncements and speak forcefully in this column, some spiritually-ignorant people equate it with arrogance. But that is not the case, because if they have read the Holy Bible very well, they would have known what the Lord God Almighty Father said that anyone who boats, let him or her boasts that he/she knows Him, period ( Jeremiah 9:24, 2 Corinthians 10:17). That is why I have no apology to make, in spite of the hectoring of some spiritual low-lifers. I know Who has called me, Hallelujah!

So here we are again, Mama Taraba has gone to the Supreme Court. I don't know whether she reads our column or some of her aides draw her attention to what we have said about her here in this column from the Lord God Almighty. There are two types of judgments in the world; earthly human judgment and the Judgment of the Supreme Court of Eternal and Divine Justice. Mama Taraba may even "win" her case at the Supreme Court of Nigeria and another round of high-fives and back-slapping will commence from the ranks of APC and her supporters. Another pyrrhic victory is about to unfold. How I wished these politicians can see eyes to see the spirit realm where the Lord God Almighty sits in His Eternal Seat and rules over the realm down here through His genuine prophets. Here is an allegory from the Revealed Word of Life in 2 Kings 7: 1-20: "Then Elisha said, "Listen to the word of the LORD; thus says the LORD, 'Tomorrow about this time a measure of fine flour will be sold for a shekel, and two measures of barley for a shekel, in the gate of Samaria. The officer on whose arm the king was leaning said to the man of God, "Look, even if the LORD should open the floodgates of the heavens, could this happen?" "You will see it with your own eyes," answered Elisha, "but you will not eat any of it!" Now there were four men with leprosy at the entrance of the city gate. They said to each other, "Why stay here until we die? If we say, 'We'll go into the city'-the famine is there, and we will die. And if we stay here, we will die. So let's go over to the camp of the Arameans and surrender. If they spare us, we live; if they kill us, then we die." At dusk they got up and went to the camp of the Arameans. When they reached the edge of the camp, no one was there, for the Lord had caused the Arameans to hear the sound of chariots and horses and a great army, so that they said to one another, "Look, the king of Israel has hired the Hittite and Egyptian kings to attack us!" So they got up and fled in the dusk and abandoned their tents and their horses and donkeys. They left the camp as it was and ran for their lives. The men who had leprosy reached the edge of the camp, entered one of the tents and ate and drank. Then they took silver, gold and clothes, and went off and hid them. They returned and entered another tent and took some things from it and hid them also. Then they said to each other, "What we're doing is not right. This is a day of good news and we are keeping it to ourselves. If we wait until daylight, punishment will overtake us. Let's go at once and report this to the royal palace."

So they went and called out to the city gatekeepers and told them, "We went into the Aramean camp and no one was there-not a sound of anyone-only tethered horses and donkeys, and the tents left just as they were." The gatekeepers shouted the news, and it was reported within the palace. The king got up in the night and said to his officers, "I will tell you what the Arameans have done to us. They know we are starving; so they have left the camp to hide in the countryside, thinking, 'They will surely come out, and then we will take them alive and get into the city.'" One of his officers answered, "Have some men take five of the horses that are left in the city. Their plight will be like that of all the Israelites left here-yes, they will only be like all these Israelites who are doomed. So let us send them to find out what happened." So they selected two chariots with their horses, and the king sent them after the Aramean army. He commanded the drivers, "Go and find out what has happened." They followed them as far as the Jordan, and they found the whole road strewn with the clothing and equipment the Arameans had thrown away in their headlong flight. So the messengers returned and reported to the king. Then the people went out and plundered the camp of the Arameans. So a seah of the finest flour sold for a shekel, and two seahs of barley sold for a shekel, as the LORD had said. Now the king had put the officer on whose arm he leaned in charge of the gate, and the people trampled him in the gateway, and he died, just as the man of God had foretold when the king came down to his house. It happened as the man of God had said to the king: "About this time tomorrow, a seah of the finest flour will sell for a shekel and two seahs of barley for a shekel at the gate of Samaria."

The officer had said to the man of God, "Look, even if the LORD should open the floodgates of the heavens, could this happen?" The man of God had replied, "You will see it with your own eyes, but you will not eat any of it!" And that is exactly what happened to him, for the people trampled him in the gateway, and he died." I pray Sen. Aisha Jumai Al-Hassan and her aides will chew on this and get the message.

ON ABIA STATE: Some people have called and others have sent email messages asking us to comment on what is happening in Abia State. I asked; "What is happening in Abia State, as if I don't know. The fact of the matter is that, nothing, absolute nothing is happening in Abia State. Like Taraba State, I do not know any of the political gladiators in the state. But this sing and song by Alex Otti of APGA is funny. The Court of Appeal ruled that Otti of APGA should be sworn in and his supporters rolled out the drums to sing and dance. Not so smart. Please, go back to our prophecies on Abia State last year and few weeks ago in this column. Okezie Ikpeazu of the PDP will administer Abia State for the next four years- 2015-2019- as the Lord God Almighty showed us last year. You know it is possible to even win victory at the Supreme Court of Nigeria and yet not be sworn in and occupy the Government House in Umuahia. If in doubt, ask the family of the late Prince Abubakar Audu of Kogi State. Politicians are a funny bunch of humorous people! Elections are not won by votes and court judgments but by the Sovereign Lord God Almighty as He said in His Words in Daniel 4:25b: "…that they may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will"(KJV). And after He has given power to whomsoever He will, He will then communicate it to His genuinely called prophets because; "Surely, the Sovereign LORD does nothing without revealing his plan to his servants the prophets." (Amos 3: 7).

MORE REVELATIONS NEXT WEEK

For those who have called about this book requesting for copies, we are offering the new book as an ebook, please visit this link for your copy: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/606579. We are making arrangements for the print edition later in the year and so keep in touch. Thanks.

Dr Moshood Ademola Fayemiwo is Spiritual Leader, Jesus Christ Solution Center, a non-denominational Christian Retreat Center at beautiful Cameron Village near Austin, Texas in the United States of America. He can be reached at 254-605-4035. His email is moshood.fayemiwo@aol.com

http://nigeriaworld.com/feature/publication/fayemiwo/011816.html

(1) (Reply)

Grand Opening!'scientology CNN' TV That Promises To Reach Every Person On EARTH / "Why Faith Is Bad?" The Hypocrisy Of SEUN / OMG! Woman Dies After Prophet Puts Speaker On Top Of Her To Prove God’s POWER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.