Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

I've Not Had Sex For Once In My Life---49 Years Old Woman Confesses - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Not Had Sex For Once In My Life---49 Years Old Woman Confesses (1321 Views)

Woman Confesses : I’ve Been Having Sex With My Dead Husband For 4 Years / Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy / "Don't Have Sex For Free This 2018" - Lagos Runs Girl Advises Ladies (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Not Had Sex For Once In My Life---49 Years Old Woman Confesses by Richbboy22(m): 11:46pm On Jan 21, 2016
Sex is great,and everyone who hasn't have it is indeed missing a lot,that's the concept of our generation.

But that's not what 49year Old Monalisa Chimdia thinks and believes,Infact to her,sex is a demonic act that will only make you more prone to diseases.

In her own words,"I'm going to live and remain a virgin,free from diseases and demonic influences associated with s*x....I can't open my legs for any mortal,no I can't imagine myself doing that"

SEE more at http://www.breakoutnow.xyz/2016/01/ive-not-had-sex-for-once-in-my-life-49.html

Re: I've Not Had Sex For Once In My Life---49 Years Old Woman Confesses by AkProsper(m): 11:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
I new it not gonna be an africa woman. Anyways that's her own opinion
Re: I've Not Had Sex For Once In My Life---49 Years Old Woman Confesses by spafu(m): 11:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
Even opiom piom?
Re: I've Not Had Sex For Once In My Life---49 Years Old Woman Confesses by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
We should now fly??

Worship her? clap for her?

Her "Virginity" is only Relevant to the Non Virgin Opportunistic Nigga that's gonna Un-Virgin her! hence, she'd be Undoubtedly Prone to disease And demonic influences!grin

Such cliché thoughts!!!!undecided
Re: I've Not Had Sex For Once In My Life---49 Years Old Woman Confesses by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 21, 2016
"I can't open my legs for any mortal"

lipsrsealed
Re: I've Not Had Sex For Once In My Life---49 Years Old Woman Confesses by Vision4God: 12:06am On Jan 22, 2016
God strengthen her
Re: I've Not Had Sex For Once In My Life---49 Years Old Woman Confesses by Alubarika7(m): 12:23am On Jan 22, 2016
Richbboy22:
Sex is great,and everyone who hasn't have it is indeed missing a lot,that's the concept of our generation.

But that's not what 49year Old Monalisa Chimdia thinks and believes,Infact to her,sex is a demonic act that will only make you more prone to diseases.

In her own words,"I'm going to live and remain a virgin,free from diseases and demonic influences associated with s*x....I can't open my legs for any mortal,no I can't imagine myself doing that"

SEE more at http://www.orgutalks.com/2016/01/ive-not-had-sex-for-once-in-my-life-49.html
.......Virging mary no die closing her legs for mortals....she stil gbadun oga joseph ponran wella....OYO
Re: I've Not Had Sex For Once In My Life---49 Years Old Woman Confesses by gomzy121: 1:59am On Jan 22, 2016
there is a saying that, virginity is not dignity but it is lack of opportunity in her own case she is just completely............, u know?
Re: I've Not Had Sex For Once In My Life---49 Years Old Woman Confesses by gomzy121: 2:00am On Jan 22, 2016
there is a saying that, virginity is not dignity but it is lack of opportunity in her own case she is just completely............, u know?
Re: I've Not Had Sex For Once In My Life---49 Years Old Woman Confesses by Nobody: 2:15am On Jan 22, 2016
Foolishness at its peak. Her mum opened her legs which led to her birth and existence.

She's a "GRADE A" sinner for disobeying God's command of "GO YE INTO THE WORLD AND MULTIPLY" it's not and advice, It's a command for Pete's sake.angry
Re: I've Not Had Sex For Once In My Life---49 Years Old Woman Confesses by Nobody: 3:05am On Jan 22, 2016
So undecided undecided undecided
U want a medal or what undecided
Re: I've Not Had Sex For Once In My Life---49 Years Old Woman Confesses by cruzita(f): 6:25am On Jan 22, 2016
me too I'm still a virgin at 60 (u are yet to beat the record)and I won't open my legs to any spirit just mortals.RUBBISH
Re: I've Not Had Sex For Once In My Life---49 Years Old Woman Confesses by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 22, 2016
Have you all considered the fact that she could be asexual and a Christian or a believer ( her reference to demonic)
Re: I've Not Had Sex For Once In My Life---49 Years Old Woman Confesses by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 22, 2016
Estharfabian:
We should now fly??

Worship her? clap for her?

Her "Virginity" is only Relevant to the Non Virgin Opportunistic Nigga that's gonna Un-Virgin her! hence, she'd be Undoubtedly Prone to disease And demonic influences!grin

Such cliché thoughts!!!!undecided
Resident slut spotted.
Re: I've Not Had Sex For Once In My Life---49 Years Old Woman Confesses by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 22, 2016
Wow. I'm impressed.

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Ladies Is The Most Beatiful?photo / How To Approach A Girl You Don’t Know And Impress Her / See What This Guy Wished Himself On His Birthday (funny)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.