Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy (42392 Views)

Lady Leaks Chat She Had With A L£sbian Disturbing Her For S£x (pictures) / Christmas Gift: Lady Gets N2 Million After Posting This On Social Media / Lady Shares Chat As Her Admirer Dies Barely 24 Hours After Chatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:06pm On Apr 28, 2018
Nigerian lady shares chat she had with a friend who’d gift her a phone only if she had sex with him. (Screenshots)
A young Nigerian lady who had her birthday about three days ago, shared screenshots of the chat she had with one of her male friends who decided to lure her to bed using a phone as bait.

According to the lady, the guy reached out to wish her a ‘happy birthday’, and asked her what her wish was, she wished for Gods protection and a caring husband, but he demanded for what she wants at the moment which she lacks – she then wished for a Gionee A1 android phone.

The guy, then offered to get her the phone but at a price, taking her to bed.

Screenshot of their chat below,

http://www.yabaleftonline.net/2018/04/27/nigerian-lady-shares-chat-friend-whod-gift-phone-sex-screenshots/

2 Shares

Re: Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:11pm On Apr 28, 2018
more

Re: Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy by Skepticus: 12:12pm On Apr 28, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy by Cutehector(m): 12:12pm On Apr 28, 2018
She said phone for how much that she would have sex with him...

That means if the phone were to be an A list phone, she would reconsider...

147 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 28, 2018
Re: Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy by Nasri100(m): 12:12pm On Apr 28, 2018
Sorry i cant mock this guy.

At least he was honest. Unlike some guys that will pretend they love you only because they want to get in between your legs for free undecided

It is in her discretion to accept or not.

Honesty is virtue.

255 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy by donstan18: 12:21pm On Apr 28, 2018
Nasri100:

At least he was honest. Unlike some guys that will pretend they love you only because they want to get in between your legs for free undecided

Honesty is virtue.

You may have a point about his honesty, but I think that's an insult to the lady if she's a decent woman.

She didn't on her own ask for a phone, he asked her to make a wish, she did without asking for a material thing, then he lured her to make a materialistic wish, which she did and it resulted to asking of sex. That's a big insult to her.

He disrespected her, he won't do that to a lady he respects, he indirectly made her look like a LovePeddler and some decent ladies won't tolerate that but to insult you. But the lady tolerated it and maturely declined. She's a rare gem, she's not just morally decent, but also decent in character by smiling it off and patiently chatting with him innocently like nothing happened.

I pray he apologizes to her later, if possible get her a birthday gift unconditionally.

I applaud her on that, her type is rare.

211 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy by Preshy561(f): 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2018
mtchew. stupidity keeps on growing in this buhari regime. so because you declined sex for just a phone we shouldn't hear word abii?undecided
next please.

26 Likes

Re: Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2018
grin
Re: Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:27pm On Apr 28, 2018
more.. Airtel is frustrating me

2 Shares

Re: Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 28, 2018
Very true bruv
Nasri100:

Honesty is virtue.

6 Likes

Re: Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 28, 2018
All these men whorre everywhere!

They monetized sex yet will be the first to slut shame ladies.Lol May God save us cheesy

25 Likes

Re: Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 28, 2018
Nasri100:

Honesty is virtue.
Would you have typed this if reverse were to be the case?

Let's imagine a lady demanding you money before you can get intimate with her. A lady you really like at that. Won't you judge and condemn her? huh?

Yes honesty is a virtue, so is Self discipline. Why offer a phone for sex? That's petty!

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 28, 2018
RuthDaniels:
All these men whorre everywhere!

They monetized sex yet will be the first to slut shame ladies.Lol May God save us cheesy
The girl didn't help matters. When you get such offers from a guy, just know he sees you as a sex object and don't hesitate to block him than conversing with him. He has no respect for the girl and something would have made him develop that perception of her.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy by ReinaFarine: 12:41pm On Apr 28, 2018
Is he so.... I don't know the word to use without sounding insulting- insufficient and underserving of affection that he has to buy it?

Can't he fall in love with a woman that loves him too, and have as much sex as he wants?

Today that a wan shared her part of the story y'all are still calling her a hoe.

Will she indeed share if she was interested in accepting a phone she did not ask for. Or exchanging sex she is not offering in exchange. She shared the chat. I give up

2 Likes

Re: Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 28, 2018
I give up! From their last conversation I wouldn't blame the guy for demanding for sex from her over a phone. The girl is daft, and obviously has no self-worth.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 28, 2018
kimbraa:
The girl didn't help matters. When you get such offers from a guy, just know he sees you as a sex object and don't hesitate to block him than conversing with him. He has no respect for the girl and something would have made him develop that perception of her.
I noticed that too, I see no need why the conversation should go on that long. She should have just ended it straight up.

You may be right but then that guy might have judged her from his perception of women generally and not her. Some guys have this degrading view of women.

9 Likes

Re: Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 28, 2018
RuthDaniels:
I noticed that too, I see no need why the conversation should go on that long. She should have just ended it straight up.

You may be right but then that guy might have judged her from his perception of women generally and not her. Some guys have this degrading view of women.
He won't approach every woman in like manner. From their last conversation, if I were the girl's boyfriend, I'd breakup with her. See the stupid questions she was entertaining and she claimed not to be interested. Mtchewww!

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:51pm On Apr 28, 2018
kimbraa:
I give up! From their last conversation I wouldn't blame the guy for demanding for sex from her over a phone. The girl is daft, and obviously has no self-worth.
I'm 100% sure if the guy had offered to buy an iPhone or Samsung for her, she'd have willingly have sex with him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy by Preshy561(f): 12:54pm On Apr 28, 2018
kimbraa:
she kept prolonging the chat.
why not just block the mofo already.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy by Lalas247(f): 12:54pm On Apr 28, 2018
Wish 2 is husband ..... na wa o shocked

Lol if he offered Land or Car she would spread her legs wide ....
but guys sha see how they use money to entice ladies ... at least this ones pussay is worth more than phone ...

7 Likes

Re: Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy by Preshy561(f): 12:55pm On Apr 28, 2018
[s]
TheUpsetGirl1:

I'm 100% sure if the guy had offered to buy an iPhone or Samsung for her, she'd have willingly have sex with him
[/s]
not all women are driven by material things.

2 Likes

Re: Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 28, 2018
kimbraa:
He won't approach every woman in like manner. From their last conversation, if I were the girl's boyfriend, I'd breakup with her. See the stupid questions she was entertaining and she claimed not to be interested. Mtchewww!
Lol....You had me shuh there smiley What can I say?

But I still maintain the guy shouldn't have been direct ,it's demeaning to the both of them!. Both sounds like uncivilized whorres to me smiley

1 Like

Re: Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy by Lalas247(f): 12:58pm On Apr 28, 2018
kimbraa:
She wanted a higher price .. even the guy knew n took it up to 60k .... she is telling him she finishes work at 6pm .... meaning ? She most likely accepted ..

Lalasticlala

30 Likes

Re: Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 28, 2018
donstan18:

You may have a point about his honesty, but I think that's an insult to the lady if she's a decent woman.

She didn't on her own ask for a phone, he asked her to make a wish, she did without asking for a material thing, then he lured her to make a materialistic wish, which she did and it resulted to asking of sex. That's a big insult to her.

He disrespected her, he won't do that to a lady he respects, he indirectly made her look like a LovePeddler and some decent ladies won't tolerate that but to insult you. But the lady tolerated it and maturely declined. She's a rare gem, she's not just morally decent, but also decent in character by smiling it off.
I pray he apologizes later.

Donstan cheesy

Finally got laid by a virgin? You are making lot of sense today tongue

2 Likes

Re: Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 28, 2018
Lol, the girl will have sex with the guy jor. From there last conversation, don't bother.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy by donstan18: 1:03pm On Apr 28, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Donstan cheesy

Finally got laid by a virgin? You are making lot of sense today tongue

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

We are always being aggressively truthful, no matter the gender.

He didn't respect the lady's personality.

Lalas247:

Lol don’t be fooled by that pretender ... he did not offer her selling price ! It’s clear to see
No decent chic will entertain such fuckery ... the fact he offered her a phone for sex shows the level of disrespect ... he knows she ain’t sh!t hence why he used reverse psychology on her twice ... saying he doesn’t want to sleep with random chics ... that’s Trash
Also she stated Land or car ..

So if he got her a car any cheap run around .. she will bust it open ass up face down for him abi cry cry

So a decent chic will still let the guy know what time she finishes work ... for what .. to pick her up abi .. na so

If there's something I hate about ladies, I hate it when ladies try to be hypocritical, it annoys me.

You see these fake ladies in this thread forming "Block him, you should have blocked him" in their comments and forming classy.

Believe me you, none of them will block him, they'll keep chatting with him to see how the chat will end, they'll tolerate that to see how high he'll price. I'v chatted and conversed with ladies a lot, I know them very well, they'll pretend to be disciplined when they are not.

Every lady is indirectly a bitçh and has a price , so stop saying she will fvck him for a car or land, ladies will fvck you if you meet their price.

I don't intend to insult your personality, but believe me, there are offers a man will render you, and you will fvck him hard.

That's the point and fact. I'm not supporting the lady, i'm just judging from the chat.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 1:03pm On Apr 28, 2018
Preshy561:
[s][/s]
not all women are driven by material things.

you should've said that without quoting me.

please use your sense.. I wasn't even talking to you..
Re: Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy by Lalas247(f): 1:03pm On Apr 28, 2018
donstan18:

He disrespected her, he won't do that to a lady he respects, he indirectly made her look like a LovePeddler and some decent ladies won't tolerate that but to insult you. But the lady tolerated it and maturely declined. She's a rare gem, she's not just morally decent, but also decent in character by smiling it off by chatting innocently with him.
I pray he apologizes later.

Lol don’t be fooled by that pretender ... he did not offer her selling price ! It’s clear to see
No decent chic will entertain such fuckery ... the fact he offered her a phone for sex shows the level of disrespect ... he knows she ain’t sh!t hence why he used reverse psychology on her twice ... saying he doesn’t want to sleep with random chics ... that’s Trash
Also she stated Land or car ..

So if he got her a car any cheap run around .. she will bust it open ass up face down for him abi cry cry

So a decent chic will still let the guy know what time she finishes work ... for what .. to pick her up abi .. na so

12 Likes

Re: Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy by Preshy561(f): 1:04pm On Apr 28, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

you should've said that without quoting me.
please use your sense.. I wasn't even talking to you..
shut up.

2 Likes

Re: Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy by Sidney11: 1:05pm On Apr 28, 2018
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera / A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do / 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.