Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,362 members, 7,843,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... (36788 Views)

Fayose: Looters In Buhari's Presidency Burying Their Loot In Aso Villa / Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari / Malami: "EFCC Recovered $2tn From Looters In 12 Years" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by dumodust(m): 12:37pm On Jan 22, 2016
The title is misleading... these people have no convictions yet, legally they are allegations so whoever chose this title should thread carefully because in a proper legal system with a jury, this can be seen as a way of introducing prejudice in public opinion and judgement. Its similar to the police pictures that find their way to social media, strip people naked and everybody will believe they did it.
The legal system should speed up judgement
Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by sukkot: 12:37pm On Jan 22, 2016
Reyginus:
No. We have to know them first to know what they are. They are neither good nor bad to me until I understand them. It seems you understand them Perfectly.
yes i do. they are thieves, ole, barawo, banza wink
Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by mikron(m): 12:39pm On Jan 22, 2016
stale. tell us something we dont know pls
Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by matrix75: 1:05pm On Jan 22, 2016
If you loot you can never remain the same
Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
sukkot:
yes i do. they are thieves, ole, barawo, banza wink
Okay.
Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by awesomeb1783(m): 1:16pm On Jan 22, 2016
If you have any evidence of corruption against Amaechi and Tinubu take it to court and copy the media. But it's not acted upon then we can talk of selective probing.
Topestbilly:
undecided nothing last for ever...

If u ar truly fighting corruption why Amaechi,Tinubu & Co ar left out?
Your time will come 2 n we gonna be right here.

Edited:

To the people quoting me.
am not a supporter of either parties but I support a balanced justice.

Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by Wazobia12(m): 1:25pm On Jan 22, 2016
Topestbilly:

Edited:

And i ask u this question wat wud u rather have a village where some thiefs are caught or a village where no thiefs are caught because some cant be caught everyone is left to pillage and murder because wen caught the thief asks wat about the other if u camt catch him then release me is dat wat u will prefer. Politics is a game of compromise. Wen the current president came alone without the backing of other thiefs we didn't recognise him cos we only wanted thiefs, we only make dem popular and den get angry wen they still rule us and steal with our own support. I don't support a tinubu being free over a dasuki but if the last government arrested the tinubu and this government arrested the dasuki by the next government will there be a dasuki or tunubu or thier likes in power ? Dats a No! So since this government has started wat we call witch hunting of "some corrupt officials from the past government and the next government witchhunts the criminals from this government, the government after dat will be afraid to steal cos the next government also will witch hunt them until there are no more witches to hunt. So i support any justice dan no justice at all. Arrest some and wait for the next government to arrest others while we the voters choose non corrupt officials to vote. I dont give a damn about any of them they should all kill themselves for all i care cos wen dey enjoy thier loot me and u have no gsin in it. So i support wat u call witch hunting as long as the ones being hunted are actually witches. Thank u.
Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by blueAgent(m): 1:48pm On Jan 22, 2016
gasperkoya:
What ever goes up must surely come down... The people operating power today should carefully prepare for their tomorrow.....

story for the gods.
Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by Jacko01: 2:08pm On Jan 22, 2016
This is totally uncalled for.... The present ppl in government are not any beta.... Op u are a hypocrite if u choose to laff at a certain set of ppl but acknowledge and praise anoda jus because there in power.... Op u sef are hopeless n effed up rubbish
Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by fortunechy(m): 2:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
karmar is a bitch,wen it wants to deal wit sm one.
Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by homosapien(m): 2:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
Topestbilly:

Edited:

Then your balance justice is not sincere or you are been deliberately mischievous. From 1999 till mid 2015, tinubu had been in opposition to the federal government yet all pdp administration couldn't pin any allegations on Tinubu shouldn't that tell you that is either that man is innocent or those pdp government in power are incompetent or they are thieves themselves. If you want him prosecuted, take whatever evidence you have against him to Efcc or icpc or forever hold your peace.
Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by josephmbonu: 2:40pm On Jan 22, 2016
When u were born u cry so live ur life find so that when u die u laugh. cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by dikeigbo2(m): 4:02pm On Jan 22, 2016
If these are the only looters we have as you just said, that means we don't have looters at all ,
Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by 9japatroit(m): 5:33pm On Jan 22, 2016
So these are the only looters you know in Nigeria,mtcheeeeew!.
Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by toggy: 5:37pm On Jan 22, 2016
they have been sick before now. if not, how can a single person embezzle so much money while a lot of people are suffering in a country of plenty. it is a spiritual thing. very diabolical!
Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by Bigsteveg(m): 5:39pm On Jan 22, 2016
H
shachris02:

i bet even at 70, bubu looks better than youu.

Nice one
Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by toggy: 5:44pm On Jan 22, 2016
Wazobia12:

And i ask u this question wat wud u rather have a village where some thiefs are caught or a village where no thiefs are caught because some cant be caught everyone is left to pillage and murder because wen caught the thief asks wat about the other if u camt catch him then release me is dat wat u will prefer. Politics is a game of compromise. Wen the current president came alone without the backing of other thiefs we didn't recognise him cos we only wanted thiefs, we only make dem popular and den get angry wen they still rule us and steal with our own support. I don't support a tinubu being free over a dasuki but if the last government arrested the tinubu and this government arrested the dasuki by the next government will there be a dasuki or tunubu or thier likes in power ? Dats a No! So since this government has started wat we call witch hunting of "some corrupt officials from the past government and the next government witchhunts the criminals from this government, the government after dat will be afraid to steal cos the next government also will witch hunt them until there are no more witches to hunt. So i support any justice dan no justice at all. Arrest some and wait for the next government to arrest others while we the voters choose non corrupt officials to vote. I dont give a damn about any of them they should all kill themselves for all i care cos wen dey enjoy thier loot me and u have no gsin in it. So i support wat u call witch hunting as long as the ones being hunted are actually witches. Thank u.

i am not a politician, government have come before PMB they have the opportunity to fight corruption, but they decline instead. the truth of the matter is, we have so much problems in this country and as such, someone must start to address this of course without sentiment.
God bless nigeria.
Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by 4layhemmy(f): 5:57pm On Jan 22, 2016
e yaf bee for u people
Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by vikeyz(m): 9:05pm On Jan 22, 2016
SMH, karma is awesome
Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by zudozz: 10:35pm On Jan 22, 2016
is these re looters what are abacha family babangida amaechi obsanjo tinubu n abudsallam?
Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by WATCHOVER(m): 10:38pm On Jan 22, 2016
op sambo first get leg pain before he and his boss handed over to this clueless beings.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Convention: List Of Elected Candidates and Their Offices / Ambode Queues To Vote In Epe At Lagos LG Election / Photos Of Obanikoro With Oluremi Tinubu & Other APC Members In Lagos Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.