Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,354 members, 7,853,567 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:17 PM

Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... (36799 Views)

Fayose: Looters In Buhari's Presidency Burying Their Loot In Aso Villa / Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari / Malami: "EFCC Recovered $2tn From Looters In 12 Years" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by BUAR(m): 11:48am On Jan 22, 2016
shachris02:
they are still lookiing good. wait till bubu is tru with them.
if. U re A True Nigerian you'd agree with me that TINUBU and AMAECHI are born Criminals

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by kay29000(m): 11:48am On Jan 22, 2016
lol! Don't mind them. They seem to develop one chronic sickness after investigations on them start. Who are they fooling?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by Sijo01(f): 11:48am On Jan 22, 2016
Vanity upon vanity
Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by omenka(m): 11:48am On Jan 22, 2016
They spared their siblings and shared the monies meant to equip those tasked to kill their siblings.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by toprealman: 11:51am On Jan 22, 2016
Topestbilly:
undecided nothing last for ever...

If u ar truly fighting corruption why Amaechi,Tinubu & Co ar left out?
Your time will come 2 n we gonna be right here.

Ogbonnaya Onu single handedly grounded Abia state. Buhari looted PTF fund...Bola Tinubu owns Lagos.... they are all one and the same.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by mideactive: 11:54am On Jan 22, 2016
Did Dasuki mention Tinubu?

Topestbilly:

Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 22, 2016
oluwalfa:
Zero conviction

It is only in a Zoo that people are labelled criminals, jailed without court conviction
........Hmmmmmm ! I suspect you follow us chop the National Yam! Too grin grin grin and you clean mouth! ...........Anyway. ...... cool

Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by shamecurls(m): 11:57am On Jan 22, 2016
Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by bladeAnders(m): 12:00pm On Jan 22, 2016
duniya kenan

Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by babafirst(m): 12:02pm On Jan 22, 2016
Topestbilly:

From the last information available PMB has not started his investigation at State level.So Wike and Ambode should do the needful and please leave PMB out of this for now.There are more yam eaters at National level.Let us finish with the Dasukis,Metuhs,Bode Georges,Falaes and Jafaru Isas first then we face the states if the governors who took over are too scared of investigating or 'prosecuting'(reporting them Ofcourse to those empowered to prosecute).
Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by MARKone(m): 12:03pm On Jan 22, 2016
gasperkoya:
What ever goes up must surely come down... The people operating power today should carefully prepare for their tomorrow.....

Which kian karma, people wey dey form injury and sickness. This is no karma, it is just to elicit public sympathy.
Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by legaxi(m): 12:03pm On Jan 22, 2016
Topestbilly:
If u ar truly fighting corruption why Amaechi,Tinubu & Co ar left out? Your time will come 2 n we gonna be right here.
Ekpasgrin
Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by legaxi(m): 12:05pm On Jan 22, 2016
Txonyi:
i wonder how bubu will look when kamah strikes
chanji is scam
even the blind can see it now
Ekpasgrin
Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by legaxi(m): 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
boboLIL:
Buhari own go worst
Ekpasgrin
Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by breakeven: 12:08pm On Jan 22, 2016
Those who really stole Nigeria money we know but are too powerful to be touched. Today we are chasing little thieves and the robbers are alive untouched.
Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by boboLIL(m): 12:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
legaxi:
Ekpasgrin
cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by legaxi(m): 12:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
oluwalfa:
Zero conviction

It is only in a Zoo that people are labelled criminals, jailed without court conviction
Ekpasgrin
Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by maestroz: 12:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
Topestbilly:

if you have overwhelming proofs that they should be arrested, send it across.
Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by doncharleyosumo(m): 12:16pm On Jan 22, 2016
gasperkoya:
What ever goes up must surely come down... The people operating power today should carefully prepare for their tomorrow.....

The last time I checked in history, an "incorruptible" leader in France invented the 'guilty' for beheading corrupt opposition members, only to end up beheaded when the tides were turned against him.
Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by gasperkoya(m): 12:16pm On Jan 22, 2016
shachris02:

i bet even at 70, bubu looks better than youu.
. how sure are you?
Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by dammytosh: 12:18pm On Jan 22, 2016
Topestbilly:

I still don't understand.

What was PDP watching for 16 years without touching the people you listed ?

At this junction, I don't care about WITCH-HUNT as the over used phrase is. Out of 30 thieves, jailing 20 leaves just 10 thieves unlike PDP that their action is increasing the number of ARMED ROBBERS.
Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by Topestbilly(m): 12:19pm On Jan 22, 2016
mideactive:
Did Dasuki mention Tinubu?

So your way of fighting corruption is only by d names mention. Pls what kind of borehole worth 139m?

Even d current budget about 700m was budgeted for computer softwares. Abah! U no fear God.
Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by gasperkoya(m): 12:23pm On Jan 22, 2016
MARKone:

Which kian karma, people wey dey form injury and sickness. This is no karma, it is just to elicit public sympathy.

I bet you very soon they will not see with there eyes nor walk with there legs.. very sooon
Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by DaBullIT(m): 12:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
lekhane:
you are not serious, are you? why not tell your brother to return our money.

You just had to comment, but you really didn't understand my post, an innocent mistake, so I'll not take it personally, but next time read and understand before commenting
Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by mideactive: 12:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
Jonathan had all d tym in d whole world to do dat,u can't blame Buhari dat jona failed to probe n jail looters.perhaps we'r still on d arms deal.n Dasuki dint mention Tinubu.n ur brother failed 2 fear God n it lead to d death of so many soldiers n civilians.now der blood is crying 4 revenge

Topestbilly:

So your way of fighting corruption is only by d names mention. Pls what kind of borehole worth 139m?

Even d current budget about 700m was budgeted for computer softwares. Abah! U no fear God.

Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 22, 2016
sukkot:
just negodu cry
Tell me sukkot.
Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by sukkot: 12:30pm On Jan 22, 2016
Reyginus:
Tell me sukkot.
because they are very upright and upstanding citizens of nigeria grin

* SIGH *
Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by gasperkoya(m): 12:32pm On Jan 22, 2016
Amen!!!
Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by gasperkoya(m): 12:34pm On Jan 22, 2016
yinkson:
What shall it profit a man...
. and fi emire shofo
Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 22, 2016
sukkot:
because they are very upright and upstanding citizens of nigeria grin

* SIGH *
No. We have to know them first to know what they are. They are neither good nor bad to me until I understand them. It seems you understand them Perfectly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Obanikoro With Oluremi Tinubu & Other APC Members In Lagos Today / Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court / Philip Aduda Greeted By A Cultural Group In Abuja. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.