Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,149 members, 7,860,120 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:06 AM

Lesbianism Is No Sin! Neither Is It An Abomination. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lesbianism Is No Sin! Neither Is It An Abomination. (6242 Views)

I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? / Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook / Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesbianism Is No Sin! Neither Is It An Abomination. by firstking01(m): 4:27pm On Jan 22, 2016
Strahovski1:
Being a lesbian is not a bad thing. Neither is it a sin. The level of hypocrisy is that huge that you indulging in pre-marital sex with a guy is no different from a lesbian.

You banging a prostitute is no different from a Gay in the eyes of God if actually it's a sin.

Sometimes people get attracted to their own gender it's not not a big deal if you are approached by same gender a simple "Sorry I'll pass.." or "Sorry but I'm not interested" will do. But going aggressive or trying to look clean and the person dirty is just wrong as you are no better.

I look one thread about one moniker say she will expose one lesbian if she try again. Lol. It's not a bad thing and there is freedom of love. I don't know why Africa is just so hypocritical when it comes to same sex like they are even better.

In Nigeria a petition should be raised to legalise same sex marriage
short up there and go and study your bible undecided
Re: Lesbianism Is No Sin! Neither Is It An Abomination. by Strahovski1(m): 5:35pm On Jan 22, 2016
firstking01:
short up there and go and study your bible undecided

Can you just pretend to have sense?
Re: Lesbianism Is No Sin! Neither Is It An Abomination. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 22, 2016
Obioraaa:
yes! I'm a virgin!! undecided how many times will I say it? undecided

undecided you just made a very good point.. But I hate it when you're right.. So_fuck you! undecided

undecided I know you naaa...your Diary, your comments on threads.. Iono what you look like, but I would definitely smell you with my wit if we ever find ourselves in the same room undecided

smiley really? All the pages?? That's good.. Need a slap on the bum? smiley
You're going to Hell Obiora...undecided

You really Are!undecided

My comments on threads Are Just Pranks jaweh...That's not even half of what I am....foreal..embarassed
Re: Lesbianism Is No Sin! Neither Is It An Abomination. by Owliver(m): 5:48pm On Jan 22, 2016
sin means an offense against God and major religions forbid homo. for the fact that you mentioned the word "sin(religious) your point is false. try something else
Re: Lesbianism Is No Sin! Neither Is It An Abomination. by firstking01(m): 5:56pm On Jan 22, 2016
Strahovski1:

which sense u talkinh bouf??, the one u need more dan me huh for coming here to creat stupid thread undecided
Re: Lesbianism Is No Sin! Neither Is It An Abomination. by haywhy911(m): 5:57pm On Jan 22, 2016
shocked
Re: Lesbianism Is No Sin! Neither Is It An Abomination. by Strahovski1(m): 5:58pm On Jan 22, 2016
firstking01:
which sense u talkinh bouf??, the one u need more dan me huh for coming here to creat stupid thread undecided

I am not a christian i dont follow anything in bible. Lesbian and same sex is not a crime. Its a simple opinion, if you dont like it... go to the next thread.

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism Is No Sin! Neither Is It An Abomination. by firstking01(m): 5:58pm On Jan 22, 2016
Strahovski1:

which sense u talking bouf??, the one u need more dan me huh for coming here to creat stupid thread undecided
Re: Lesbianism Is No Sin! Neither Is It An Abomination. by Strahovski1(m): 5:58pm On Jan 22, 2016
Owliver:
sin means an offense against God and major religions forbid homo. for the fact that you mentioned the word "sin(religious) your point is false. try something else

My religion don't forbid it. So?
Re: Lesbianism Is No Sin! Neither Is It An Abomination. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
Estharfabian:
You're going to Hell Obiora...undecided

You really Are!undecided

My comments on threads Are Just Pranks jaweh...That's not even half of what I am....foreal..embarassed
undecided like you're not already in hell??

Fuck_that grin everyone says that shiit..."My Nairaland persona is different from the real me" grin it's old Esther tongue

You're consistent and it has got to be you smiley or I'm a fucking pig with thumbs... That can type n shiit
Re: Lesbianism Is No Sin! Neither Is It An Abomination. by Owliver(m): 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2016
Strahovski1:

My religion don't forbid it. So?
then why create a thread? since your are aware other religions forbid it.

you need konk
Re: Lesbianism Is No Sin! Neither Is It An Abomination. by firstking01(m): 10:55pm On Jan 22, 2016
Strahovski1:

I am not a christian i dont follow anything in bible. Lesbian and same sex is not a crime. Its a simple opinion, if you dont like it... go to the next thread.
who are u to determine which thread to log on and which not to log on huh undecided...u this atheist, i dnt knw who gave u guys this mindset that u can just born into this world and ignore God and go scot free, see, the earlier u realise dat we are all accountable to one God, and He alone will judge us the better for you, knowing fully well that y'all will end in hell fire weather you believe it or not, as long as i'm on nairaland, i'd keep preaching abt God's existence and reality cos i'm a beneficiary...for the issue of weather lesbianism or homosexual is a sin, as stated in the bible which is our standard for living and judgement, leviticus 20 vs 13 says, if a man lieth with his fellow mankind, both of them hath committed abomination unto the lord....i wnt say much on this, let those who has ear hear what the spirit of God is saying in the churches....goodnight.
Re: Lesbianism Is No Sin! Neither Is It An Abomination. by firstking01(m): 11:00pm On Jan 22, 2016
Strahovski1:

who are u to determine which thread to log on and which not to log on huh undecided...u this atheist, i dnt knw who gave u guys this mindset that u can just born into this world and ignore God and go scot free, see, the earlier u realise dat we are all accountable to one God, and He alone will judge us the better for you, knowing fully well that y'all will end in hell fire if you dnt accept jesus now as ur lord and personal savioiur, and believe that God our creator is HIS FATHER, weather you believe it or not, as long as i'm on nairaland, i'd keep preaching abt God's existence and reality cos i'm a beneficiary...for the issue of weather lesbianism or homosexual is a sin, as stated in the bible which is our standard for living and judgement, leviticus 20 vs 13 says, if a man lieth with his fellow mankind, both of them hath committed abomination unto the lord....i wnt say much on this, let those who has ear hear what the spirit of God is saying in the churches....goodnight.
Re: Lesbianism Is No Sin! Neither Is It An Abomination. by Strahovski1(m): 11:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
firstking01:
who are u to determine which thread to log on and which not to log on huh undecided...u this atheist, i dnt knw who gave u guys this mindset that u can just born into this world and ignore God and go scot free, see, the earlier u realise dat we are all accountable to one God, and He alone will judge us the better for you, knowing fully well that y'all will end in hell fire if you dnt accept jesus now as ur lord and personal savioiur, and believe that God our creator is HIS FATHER, weather you believe it or not, as long as i'm on nairaland, i'd keep preaching abt God's existence and reality cos i'm a beneficiary...for the issue of weather lesbianism or homosexual is a sin, as stated in the bible which is our standard for living and judgement, leviticus 20 vs 13 says, if a man lieth with his fellow mankind, both of them hath committed abomination unto the lord....i wnt say much on this, let those who has ear hear what the spirit of God is saying in the churches....goodnight.

Sir, i do not worship your god. Neither is bible my standard for living and judgement. I tell you Lesbian is not a bad thing neither is it a Sin. Your bible tell you it is sin, i do not argue that but i say do not discriminate those doing it as you are not better than they are. I did not ask any pastor to come preach to me because i dont care. I wonder what this bigotry has done for you.
Re: Lesbianism Is No Sin! Neither Is It An Abomination. by firstking01(m): 11:27pm On Jan 22, 2016
Strahovski1:

Sir, i do not worship your god. Neither is bible my standard for living and judgement. I tell you Lesbian is not a bad thing neither is it a Sin. Your bible tell you it is sin, i do not argue that but i say do not discriminate those doing it as you are not better than they are. I did not ask any pastor to come preach to me because i dont care. I wonder what this bigotry has done for you.
lol, u wanna knw wat God has done for me ba??, my brother, e too plentycheesy...one again prepare for God's judgementsad
Re: Lesbianism Is No Sin! Neither Is It An Abomination. by firstking01(m): 11:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
Strahovski1:

lol, u wanna knw wat God has done for me ba??, my brother, e too plentycheesy...one again prepare for God's judgementsad...
Re: Lesbianism Is No Sin! Neither Is It An Abomination. by Strahovski1(m): 1:07am On Jan 23, 2016
firstking01:
lol, u wanna knw wat God has done for me ba??, my brother, e too plentycheesy...one again prepare for God's judgementsad

Judgement? Seriously? Someone you cannot see.
Re: Lesbianism Is No Sin! Neither Is It An Abomination. by firstking01(m): 6:57am On Jan 23, 2016
Strahovski1:

Judgement? Seriously? Someone you cannot see.
who told you, you cant see Him??
Re: Lesbianism Is No Sin! Neither Is It An Abomination. by Strahovski1(m): 9:24am On Jan 23, 2016
firstking01:
who told you, you cant see Him??

How he look like?
Re: Lesbianism Is No Sin! Neither Is It An Abomination. by firstking01(m): 10:58am On Jan 23, 2016
Strahovski1:

How he look like?
hahahahaha, see how shallow ur mindset is, u wanna see the way God looks ba?
Re: Lesbianism Is No Sin! Neither Is It An Abomination. by Strahovski1(m): 11:06am On Jan 23, 2016
firstking01:
hahahahaha, see how shallow ur mindset is, u wanna see the way God looks ba?

Keep worshipping him if it works for you but don't make it seem like your own is better than others or others is not. Do whatever works for you. My thread is not not a religion thread. .. I have passed my message to those who wish to listen I never enforced my religion on anybody as in my religion, same sex Is very much ok. As even the two goddesses of love/marriage in my religion are like lesbians.

So don't quote your bible to me as I did not quote my holy book To you.
Re: Lesbianism Is No Sin! Neither Is It An Abomination. by firstking01(m): 11:15am On Jan 23, 2016
Strahovski1:

Keep worshipping him if it works for you but don't make it seem like your own is better than others or others is not. Do whatever works for you. My thread is not not a religion thread. .. I have passed my message to those who wish to listen I never enforced my religion on anybody as in my religion, same sex Is very much ok. As even the two goddesses of love/marriage in my religion are like lesbians.

same sex is never Ok, and we christians on nairaland will never allow you come here and decieve the naive ones simply cos they 've not been told the truth, on my own side God will count it on my head as sin if i see this heresy ur preaching and keep quiet...lemme quickly ask u, how do u imagine ur fellow man inserting his dick in ur ass, tufia, spits and pukes on this threadsad, infact, i were seun, i put a rule of no same sex issue on nairaland....arant rabbish.
Re: Lesbianism Is No Sin! Neither Is It An Abomination. by firstking01(m): 11:16am On Jan 23, 2016
Strahovski1:

same sex is never Ok, and we christians on nairaland will never allow you come here and decieve the naive ones simply cos they 've not been told the truth, on my own side God will count it on my head as sin if i see this heresy ur preaching and keep quiet...lemme quickly ask u, how do u imagine ur fellow man inserting his dick in ur ass, tufia, spits and pukes on this threadsad, infact, if i were seun, i put a rule of no same sex issue on nairaland....arant rabbish.
Re: Lesbianism Is No Sin! Neither Is It An Abomination. by Strahovski1(m): 11:23am On Jan 23, 2016
firstking01:
same sex is never Ok, and we christians on nairaland will never allow you come here and decieve the naive ones simply cos they 've not been told the truth, on my own side God will count it on my head as sin if i see this heresy ur preaching and keep quiet...lemme quickly ask u, how do u imagine ur fellow man inserting his dick in ur ass, tufia, spits and pukes on this threadsad, infact, i were seun, i put a rule of no same sex issue on nairaland....arant rabbish.

That is the hypocrisy I'm talking about. Nairaland is not your personal property. It's open to everyone. You say god will count it as sin on your head now what about the other sins you have committed this week? Please give me a break. If there is hell, you are all going there especially you Christians. Bunch of hypocrites.

Same sex is sin but banging your girlfriend who is not your wife is not sin.. lying is not sin.. adultery is not sin... your god won't punish you for that. Only same sex right? Lol I laugh at you.

It's hypocrites like you that fail exams. If you read my thread I never mention or enforce that religion say it's fine. Even though it's not good in religious view, my thread say "DON'T DISCRIMINATE " As the hell the lesbian sinner is going is the same hell you fornicator and Liar is going. You are not better than them...

It's even you people that are most corrupt inn the world and your god won't punish you all for that? Only the lesbians and gays? Lol.
Re: Lesbianism Is No Sin! Neither Is It An Abomination. by firstking01(m): 11:36am On Jan 23, 2016
Strahovski1:

That is the hypocrisy I'm talking about. Nairaland is not your personal property. It's open to everyone. You say god will count it as sin on your head now what about the other sins you have committed this week? Please give me a break. If there is hell, you are all going there especially you Christians. Bunch of hypocrites.

Same sex is sin but banging your girlfriend who is not your wife is not sin.. lying is not sin.. adultery is not sin... your god won't punish you for that. Only same sex right? Lol I laugh at you.

It's hypocrites like you that fail exams. If you read my thread I never mention or enforce that religion say it's fine. Even though it's not good in religious view, my thread say "DON'T DISCRIMINATE " As the hell the lesbian sinner is going is the same hell you fornicator and Liar is going. You are not better than them...

It's even you people that are most corrupt inn the world and your god won't punish you all for that? Only the lesbians and gays? Lol.
you cant pass a verdict on me or the entirely christians, we are not hypocrites,,,if we are hypocrites, when senate and house of reps met to delibrate on the issue of same sex married, there woulda been an objection, but instead, they all agreed that it is abnormal and as such, should be purnishable...now, in the midst of these senates, house of reps and etc, we have the atheist, JW, muslims, christians, etc, these same people agreed that it's not a normal thing amongst nigerians...i delibrately just dnt wanna be spiritual, thats why i'm bringing it dwn to our general knowledge believe system so you would stop blabing your mouth that we the christians ain't hypocrite and will never be...now you grab, mr atheist??
Re: Lesbianism Is No Sin! Neither Is It An Abomination. by Strahovski1(m): 11:52am On Jan 23, 2016
firstking01:
you cant pass a verdict on me or the entirely christians, we are not hypocrites,,,if we are hypocrites, when senate and house of reps met to delibrate on the issue of same sex married, there woulda been an objection, but instead, they all agreed that it is abnormal and as such, should be purnishable...now, in the midst of these senates, house of reps and etc, we have the atheist, JW, muslims, christians, etc, these same people agreed that it's not a normal thing amongst nigerians...i delibrately just dnt wanna be spiritual, thats why i'm bringing it dwn to our general knowledge believe system so you would stop blabing your mouth that we the christians ain't hypocrite and will never be...now you grab, mr atheist??

I'm not an atheist. Perhaps you don't know the meaning of the word.

You mention your senate house filled with Christians and Muslims. This Christians are the ones looting money, getting Rich and Nigerians poor. This Muslims are the ones bombing the north.

My point is, you guys are re not holy. So trying to act holy and paint the lesbians dirty is what hypocrisy is. I don't blame yor shallow understanding at all. No one is perfect. No one is holy. So stop discriminating against the lesbians. And just stop with your Christian stuff. I don't give a rats ass. Even a Catholic priest in France is gay. So what is it? U all going to hell.

So leave the judgement to whoever it is you worship to judge. You are no different. That's my point. Please read and understand. Don't be in in a rush to quote me or try to preach to me coz I am not buying it.
Re: Lesbianism Is No Sin! Neither Is It An Abomination. by Fraih(f): 12:02pm On Jan 23, 2016
Firstking01, I'll suggest you don't push the issue further, Even Apostle Paul warned us against vain arguments.
The Best you can do at this point is Interceed for lost hearts. No matter what anyone says God remains the Lord and Judge of all.
Enjoy your weekend.
Re: Lesbianism Is No Sin! Neither Is It An Abomination. by firstking01(m): 12:05pm On Jan 23, 2016
Strahovski1:

I'm not an atheist. Perhaps you don't know the meaning of the word.

You mention your senate house filled with Christians and Muslims. This Christians are the ones looting money, getting Rich and Nigerians poor. This Muslims are the ones bombing the north.

My point is, you guys are re not holy. So trying to act holy and paint the lesbians dirty is what hypocrisy is. I don't blame yor shallow understanding at all. No one is perfect. No one is holy. So stop discriminating against the lesbians. And just stop with your Christian stuff. I don't give a rats ass. Even a Catholic priest in France is gay. So what is it? U all going to hell.

So leave the judgement to whoever it is you worship to judge. You are no different. That's my point. Please read and understand. Don't be in in a rush to quote me or try to preach to me coz I am not buying it.
u dnt knw a shit abt christianity, stp generalizing what's bigger than you....christianity is a personal race, the righteousness of a pastor cannot, i repeat, cannot and will never take his family members to heaven...so, stop talking abt hell, cos u dnt knw wat hell fire begets.
Re: Lesbianism Is No Sin! Neither Is It An Abomination. by firstking01(m): 12:08pm On Jan 23, 2016
Fraih:
Firstking01, I'll suggest you don't push the issue further, Even Apostle Paul warned us against vain arguments.
The Best you can do at this point is Interceed for lost hearts. No matter what anyone says God remains the Lord and Judge of all.
Enjoy your weekend.
cool, but we cnt fold our arms and watch them wrath in hell, by the grace of God, i 've convined few here...tanks all the same sis.
Re: Lesbianism Is No Sin! Neither Is It An Abomination. by Strahovski1(m): 12:23pm On Jan 23, 2016
firstking01:
u dnt knw a shit abt christianity, stp generalizing what's bigger than you....christianity is a personal race, the righteousness of a pastor cannot, i repeat, cannot and will never take his family members to heaven...so, stop talking abt hell, cos u dnt knw wat hell fire begets.

Stop discriminating the lesbians.... simple
Re: Lesbianism Is No Sin! Neither Is It An Abomination. by Strahovski1(m): 12:24pm On Jan 23, 2016
Fraih:
Enjoy your weekend.

undecided
Re: Lesbianism Is No Sin! Neither Is It An Abomination. by firstking01(m): 12:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
Strahovski1:

Stop discriminating the lesbians.... simple
i dicriminate anytin i hate, and that's sinful....

And for who i am....i dnt critizise the things i do, neither do i do the things i hate or that are sinful...have a nice day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm Dead!!!... Guys Please How Do I Explain This To Her ?? / MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill / My Weird Experience With Oloshos - What Could They Be Up To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.