Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

I'm Dead!!!... Guys Please How Do I Explain This To Her ?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Dead!!!... Guys Please How Do I Explain This To Her ?? (6192 Views)

Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. / I'm DEAD!!!! HELP! / All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Dead!!!... Guys Please How Do I Explain This To Her ?? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2016
cry cry
This just happened few mins ago...i wanted to reply hlo dear but my phone's Auto correct changed it to " dwarf" immediately i sent it.

Even thou she's short ,i never meant to refer her as a dwarf...I've been pleading and calling but she wouldnt listen to any explanations!!

1 Share

Re: I'm Dead!!!... Guys Please How Do I Explain This To Her ?? by TrapHedges(m): 8:35pm On Oct 15, 2016
Naija girls and over reacting..

If she can get mad over this Lil stuff.. Leave her alone fam! cool

9 Likes

Re: I'm Dead!!!... Guys Please How Do I Explain This To Her ?? by Goyim: 8:37pm On Oct 15, 2016
So why where you shinning your teeth?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Dead!!!... Guys Please How Do I Explain This To Her ?? by Mimzyy(f): 8:40pm On Oct 15, 2016
I am sure you know that you didn't do a good job of hiding the preceding digits. Do well to modify your post except you do not mind her receiving unsolicited messages/calls.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Dead!!!... Guys Please How Do I Explain This To Her ?? by mankan2k7(m): 8:42pm On Oct 15, 2016
So how do we come in?
Re: I'm Dead!!!... Guys Please How Do I Explain This To Her ?? by Thewrath(m): 8:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
So what did you want to write after hello .....
Re: I'm Dead!!!... Guys Please How Do I Explain This To Her ?? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 15, 2016
Is dear not an English word? undecided

Why would it be changed to dwarf

Op tell another lie

2 Likes

Re: I'm Dead!!!... Guys Please How Do I Explain This To Her ?? by austine4real(m): 8:45pm On Oct 15, 2016
hello dwarf
Re: I'm Dead!!!... Guys Please How Do I Explain This To Her ?? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 15, 2016
TrapHedges:
Naija girls and over reacting..
If she can get mad over this Lil stuff.. Leave her alone fam! cool

but I'm abusing her naw....she has completely withdrawn from me.
Re: I'm Dead!!!... Guys Please How Do I Explain This To Her ?? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 15, 2016
Mimzyy:
I am sure you know that you didn't do a good job of hiding the preceding digits. Do well to modify your post except you do not mind her receiving unsolicited messages/calls.

I've modified it thanks
Re: I'm Dead!!!... Guys Please How Do I Explain This To Her ?? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 15, 2016
mankan2k7:
So how do we come in?

how best do i convince her to bury the hatchet?
Re: I'm Dead!!!... Guys Please How Do I Explain This To Her ?? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 15, 2016
Thewrath:
So what did you want to write after hello .....

haba ...you know the lines na
Re: I'm Dead!!!... Guys Please How Do I Explain This To Her ?? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 15, 2016
KissChris:
Is dear not an English word? undecided

Why would it be changed to dwarf

Op tell another lie

you have no idea what my phone auto correct is doing to me
Re: I'm Dead!!!... Guys Please How Do I Explain This To Her ?? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 15, 2016
Passy089:

you have no idea what my phone auto correct is doing to me
In that case, uninstall the keyboard you're using
To prevent future occurrences cool
Re: I'm Dead!!!... Guys Please How Do I Explain This To Her ?? by TrapHedges(m): 9:11pm On Oct 15, 2016
Passy089:

but I'm abusing her naw....she has completely withdrawn from me.

It wasn't intentional right?, just let her go
Re: I'm Dead!!!... Guys Please How Do I Explain This To Her ?? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 15, 2016
TrapHedges:

It wasn't intentional right?, just let her go

No it wasnt...i know she feels very bad right now because she has always been complaining why God didnt mk her taller.

1 Like

Re: I'm Dead!!!... Guys Please How Do I Explain This To Her ?? by Thewrath(m): 9:17pm On Oct 15, 2016
Passy089:

haba ...you know the lines na
Complete it,hello......ehen?
Abi your phone dey automatically add dwarf?
Unless you had previously called someone "hello dwarf"

1 Like

Re: I'm Dead!!!... Guys Please How Do I Explain This To Her ?? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 15, 2016
Thewrath:
Complete it,hello......ehen? Abi your phone dey automatically add dwarf? Unless you had previously called someone "hello dwarf"

i normally say hlo dr instead of dear.
Re: I'm Dead!!!... Guys Please How Do I Explain This To Her ?? by Thewrath(m): 9:22pm On Oct 15, 2016
Passy089:

i normally say hlo dr instead of dear.
Ok
Re: I'm Dead!!!... Guys Please How Do I Explain This To Her ?? by TrapHedges(m): 9:23pm On Oct 15, 2016
Passy089:

No it wasnt...i know she feels very bad right now because she has always been complaining why God didnt mk her taller.

No offense meant but if she is reasonable enough, she will figure you can't say such to her.. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Dead!!!... Guys Please How Do I Explain This To Her ?? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 15, 2016
TrapHedges:

No offense meant but if she is reasonable enough, she will figure you can't say such to her.. cool

thanks I hop so too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Dead!!!... Guys Please How Do I Explain This To Her ?? by Greenbullet(m): 9:45pm On Oct 15, 2016
last 6 numbers 857241
Re: I'm Dead!!!... Guys Please How Do I Explain This To Her ?? by SmellingAnus(m): 9:46pm On Oct 15, 2016
Mimzyy:
is this my darling or a counterfeit cool cool missed you so much.... Your what's app is not even going tru... Even ifthe devil decides to use this name, I don't mind being friends with the devil for bearing this name...
Re: I'm Dead!!!... Guys Please How Do I Explain This To Her ?? by Justycxx(m): 9:49pm On Oct 15, 2016
As a smartphone, your phone was smart enough to tell that your Bae is a dwarf and honest enough to call a spade a spade. This smartphone age may end up undoing mankind. The last time it was a certain note7 blowing things up like some sort of hydrogen bombs. Maybe it's time we revisit our idea of technological advancement to find out exactly where we are. Instead of thinking towards further advancement, we might have gotten to the very end considering available scientific theories and laws.

1 Like

Re: I'm Dead!!!... Guys Please How Do I Explain This To Her ?? by emeijeh(m): 10:00pm On Oct 15, 2016
But if she is your bae, how come this is the very first chat the both of you are having on WhatsApp?
(The photo shows this clearly)

4 Likes

Re: I'm Dead!!!... Guys Please How Do I Explain This To Her ?? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 15, 2016
emeijeh:
But if she is your bae, how come this is the very first chat the both of you are having on WhatsApp?
(The photo shows this clearly)

i never said bae....
Re: I'm Dead!!!... Guys Please How Do I Explain This To Her ?? by Bluezy13(m): 10:35pm On Oct 15, 2016
SmellingAnus:
is this my darling or a counterfeit cool cool missed you so much.... Your what's app is not even going tru... Even ifthe devil decides to use this name, I don't mind being friends with the devil for bearing this name...

Chai!!! Abasi mi mbok!!!

Pussy get power...
Re: I'm Dead!!!... Guys Please How Do I Explain This To Her ?? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Dead!!!... Guys Please How Do I Explain This To Her ?? by SmellingAnus(m): 10:59pm On Oct 15, 2016
Bluezy13:

Chai!!! Abasi mi mbok!!!

Pussy get power...
Lol.... Even one of the strongest men for bible by name Sampson no fit resist Delilah.... grin
Re: I'm Dead!!!... Guys Please How Do I Explain This To Her ?? by banme(m): 11:13pm On Oct 15, 2016
lie lie
Re: I'm Dead!!!... Guys Please How Do I Explain This To Her ?? by 9jaBloke: 11:20pm On Oct 15, 2016
Goyim:
So why where you shinning your teeth?

Abeg help me ask am. That even suggests that u did it on purpose.
Re: I'm Dead!!!... Guys Please How Do I Explain This To Her ?? by buffalowings: 11:30pm On Oct 15, 2016
Mimzyy:

Oju tiyin yii tun gidigan grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How This Lady Has Been Using Me At My Work Place. Humans Are Really Wicked. / I Had My Baby Today / My Weird Experience With Oloshos - What Could They Be Up To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.