Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,564 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] - Fashion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] (107965 Views)

Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) / Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] / Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by WaffenSS(m): 8:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Lol..baba, if you know me well. I no get time for lowlifes.

But e get as some m0r0n go display obnoxious vapidity. Person go gat no option than to make am paramount responsibility of curtailing that kind of lunacy.

its one of my own little way of giving back to the society, by protecting them from brainscoop-kinda pillage of their sanity.
[/size]

Any aarsehole who talks like this:

' For the sake of civility and sanctity of foreign affair's section. I advice we tune down the brouhaha of name calling, in other to project our discern opine on this matter. It's paramount we don't desacred the ample of maturity we all enjoy here. '

is a certified piece of crap who has to compensate with hefty words.

Your posts are all verbosity and white noise devoid of any sense, structure, logic, coherence, and intelligence.

You strike me as a useless, penniless, jobless, senseless, broke scumbag who's perpetually angry at the miserable and pathetic station he finds himself in life.

You better drop the funky facade and avoid the big words before you hurt yourself, little boy. You're no match for me. Heck, a million of you little yapping yuppies are not worth the crummy shiit that comes outta my arse first thing in the morning.

I'm just responding to your little boy rants cos i'm bored, and i need an arsehole to amuse me.

When something more amusing comes along, i'll forget a disckless little snot-nosed bastard like you existed, and i'll move on to the next sucker for my anti-boredom fix.

So...little punk arsehole, now that you've the tiniest bit of my attention, run dig into your dictionary and scrounge up some words that you think mask your utter stupidity and sheer buffoonery in this dance of shame you persist in.

I'll wait for you while you take notes.

1 Like

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by cyprus000: 8:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
erusen:
this one two strong,no matter the arguement u make,or the logic,he is already brainwash is too much,and insulting a mad man make u mad
[size=13pt]
You make sense my bro cool
[/size]
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by WaffenSS(m): 8:55pm On Jan 22, 2016
erusen:
this one two strong,no matter the arguement u make,or the logic,he is already brainwash is too much,and insulting a mad man make u mad

That ya baldy papa wey get only one shoe wey be like police own, na him dey mad.

Abeg save the old fool the embarrassment nah and buy him new shoes.

Haba, same shoe eveyday!
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by abbeysoul(m): 8:56pm On Jan 22, 2016
ChizzyMaris:

Oh pls, spare me that trash about decent dressing and morals.
Even in sec sch, I had muslim classmates (girls) who always wore hijab (very long ones), went to the mosque everyday, and also never missed their fastings, but these girls did so many things I could not even imagine myself doing. So its not all about being muslim and covering from head to toe.
If you want to be decent, you will be.
Which one be say person go dey dress like masquerade everyday?
Madam every religion has it's doctrine and using the hijab properly is part of Islamic doctrines for female muslims so if your own religion says otherwise then good for you and to correct you girls who wear their hijabs properly are different from masquerades they are muslims so stop the comparison.Madam decent u can dress however u want and starts convincing people that you are decent than those properly dressed if that is what your religion preaches.Our religion is for us while your religion is for you.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by ronald4lif(m): 8:58pm On Jan 22, 2016
blublahd:

What I emboldened is what I believe is the bane of today's spirituality, I do not want to use religion cause I see it as a political tool.

Which leads me to ask, will it take a celestial revelation of God for there to be a substantial belief and follow his commandments or will an individual revelation to one man be enough to convince you beyond religious teachings?

Both but I think an evidenced based revelation should be the fundamental proof that he exist and still is in charge of his creation. For every reason theist believes God exist science has a more substantial evidenced-based proof to falsificate it.

To believe in his existence based on religious books scripted by primitive men of the medieval ages is ridiculous as non of what they said can be proven beyond written representations.
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by noblegrex: 9:01pm On Jan 22, 2016
YourMain:

And if I was ?
yeah no p.I'll b glad to log in.
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by ruffyola(m): 9:13pm On Jan 22, 2016
YourMain:
Kmt. The Quran also says do not defame eachother or find faults in eachother. And if you see someone doing wrong you privately advice them. And If someone does something wrong you should make excuses for them not judge them.

So y'all are going to hell together smiley
This one never did a wrong behaviour in a private place neither did she do it unintentionally. She surely did it to get some public attentions which she is getting, and she also need to get some public advise cos wat she did is wrong.
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by spafu(m): 9:21pm On Jan 22, 2016
daretodiffer:

Sharrap!undecided

Can you now see why men are so difficult to come by for you? How can you tell a man to shut up? Oga o.
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by cyprus000: 9:21pm On Jan 22, 2016
WaffenSS:

Any aarsehole who talks like this:

' For the sake of civility and sanctity of foreign affair's section. I advice we tune down the brouhaha of name calling, in other to project our discern opine on this matter. It's paramount we don't desacred the ample of maturity we all enjoy here. '

is a certified piece of crap who has to compensate with hefty words.

Your posts are all verbosity and white noise devoid of any sense, structure, logic, coherence, and intelligence.

You strike me as a useless, penniless, jobless, senseless, broke scumbag who's perpetually angry at the miserable and pathetic station he finds himself in life.

You better drop the funky facade and avoid the big words before you hurt yourself, little boy. You're no match for me. Heck, a million of you little yapping yuppies are not worth the crummy shiit that comes outta my arse first thing in the morning.

I'm just responding to your little boy rants cos i'm bored, and i need an arsehole to amuse me.

When something more amusing comes along, i'll forget a disckless little snot-nosed bastard like you existed, and i'll move on to the next sucker for my anti-boredom fix.

So...little punk arsehole, now that you've the tiniest bit of my attention, run dig into your dictionary and scrounge up some words that you think mask your utter stupidity and sheer buffoonery in this dance of shame you persist in.

I'll wait for you while you take notes.

[size=13pt][b]
Hey, you nonentity. I'm done with ya. I need fresh air and a cool bath, and I won't allow a incalculably incorrigible reptile, a decrepit odiously suffocating spawn of a m0r0nic scientist and a disastrous test tube experiment. Deprive me of that.

It is good to know that I have given you an assignment of going through my previous post. That shows that Cyprus is your god and commander.
your inferiority complex is unequivocally overt that you had to run down to my profile to screen my initial posts. That goes a long way to butress the fact that you have a rear case of "fried brain", which is as a result of your infinitesimal cerebral capacity, that got fried when you tried to assimilate one page of nursery 1 text book.

Waffen abi na buffoon or whatever fvck you call yourself. You are inconsequential before me your god. try and do something about your cerebrum disorder,cos you are a perfect blue print of stupidity. Infact, a prototype of a cretin.

Now, evaporate from my mention,cos this is your last priviledge of courting my audience.

You product of cesspool of sub-human filth.
[/b][/size]
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt][b]
I don't want to derail this thread, neither am I gifted with time to go back and forth on this matter.

But it is unequivocal that you have little or no knowledge about the tenet of your religion. For this fact,I will honor an invitation for an open discuss on this matter on another thread, that's when I'm chanced.

I will bring out quranic verses to butress my point,cos I wasn't dishing out fallacy or postulation when I asserted the initial.

That said. it is sickening for you to assert that a 10yrs old have the mental capacity to give consent to such exploitation,when there's 98% certainty that she will face health complications.

Second; it is overt that you don't know shi about your religion,cos the real muslims are the terrorist you see today. Thay are the true children of allah who carry out his command and directive.

That discussion will be for another day. I will be free by next tomorrow for an open discuss.

My moniker will always remain Cyprus for tagging
[/b][/size]

My friend, any time you open the said thread for the discussion tag me, IdisuleOur.Own, Demmzy.15 and Lexiconkabi-r.
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by cyprus000: 9:52pm On Jan 22, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:

My friend, any time you open the said thread for the discussion tag me, IdisuleOur.Own, Demmzy.15 and Lexiconkabi-r.
[size=13pt]
Ok sir.
[/size]
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 22, 2016
spafu:

Can you now see why men are so difficult to come by for you? How can you tell a man to shut up? Oga o.

What are you on about?

I can tell anyone to shut up except these men (my elders and my husband)
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by abbeysoul(m): 9:58pm On Jan 22, 2016
YourMain:

Yes it is. They committed a major sin.

Islam ALWAYS endorses correction privately. Islam would never ever publicly humiliate the secrets of his/her followers. I'm pretty sure there's a hadith saying you can't expose people. In Islam.

The difference is the girl has now been humiliated.

Thank you smiley.
You are right about the hadith but in this case we can actually look at it from different ways one is that some of us actually know what is right when it comes to religious matter but we tend to do the wrong thing cos we feel more comfortable doing that than obeying God's command and we don't tend to even take corrections when people try to correct us the right way cos we are used to doing things in our own way.Another way to take a look at this issue is that we do things sometimes according to our Islamic knowledge and understanding about that particular thing which might not actually be right even though it wasn't intentionally done.
So if she falls in the first or second category then she shouldn't be cursed, lashed publicly, insulted or judged rather she should be corrected properly and let her know that God's commandment supercede our own personal decisions or ways of doing things in islam and tell her some verses or hadith to back up our corrections and share our islamic knowledge with her in a polite manner.We must not forget to forbid what is bad enjoin what is good but how we go about forbidding it matters a lot because it can even compound and complicate the issue or problem we intend solving. May God forgive us our misdeeds and bless us
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by AyamConfidence(m): 10:19pm On Jan 22, 2016
WaffenSS:

...and that's the difference between us and you people.

You dont see our girls in italy or brazil, or humiliating themselves half naked in Nollywood or music videos. You dont see our girls as baby mamas. Or in baby factories. You dont find our girls in brothels or by the road side.

See? Our morals and yours...a world apart.

#DecentDressing
come to my area and i'l show you girls that wear hijab but still get fvrked in street corners...gets fvrked by okada men on the bike (dog style)...look its not about hijab u hear...its by who you are

4 Likes

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Epathra(f): 10:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
daretodiffer:

It is easy

Use the hijab or don't use the hijab

It doesn't mean I am better than her but her mode of dressing is representing something

I don't get u
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by AirstarKane(f): 10:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
WaffenSS:

You dont see our girls in italy or brazil, or humiliating themselves half naked in Nollywood or music videos. You dont see our girls as baby mamas. Or in baby factories. You dont find our girls in brothels or by the road side.

#DecentDressing

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 22, 2016
ronald4lif:

Both but I think an evidenced based revelation should be the fundamental proof that he exist and still is in charge of his creation. For every reason theist believes God exist science has a more substantial evidenced-based proof to falsificate it.

To believe in his existence based on religious books scripted by primitive men of the medieval ages is ridiculous as non of what they said can be proven beyond written representations.

You made valid points,especially based on current trend of things around the world.

I still don't know what the catch is as he chooses not to reveal himself or his magnificence. I mean the good that will do mankind.
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 22, 2016
WaffenSS:

#DecentDressing

hmmmmm be sure!

1 Like

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by olaridwan(m): 11:00pm On Jan 22, 2016
cruzita:
but what is it with hijab self?under rain under sun person go dey wrap herself like bread.na wa oo
y did mary wear ijab?
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by AustinBlinks(m): 12:24am On Jan 23, 2016
WaffenSS:

#DecentDressing

You don't see our men, bombing and killing innocent people.

1 Like

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by HalimaSadiya(f): 12:56am On Jan 23, 2016
cruzita:
but what is it with hijab self?under rain under sun person go dey wrap herself like bread.na wa oo
I'm sure no Muslim girl has complained to you smiley No chill ey ?
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:59am On Jan 23, 2016
daretodiffer:

*Sighs*

We need to study Islam more

Unbelievers is definitive in today's world. There are have been several rulings on whether today's Christians and Jews are believers.
[size=14pt]

Most do not agree and therefore have ruled that it is not permissible for a Muslima to marry today's Christians and Jews.[/size]

Also, others claim that they are still believers unless they are at war or make fun of the religion.

Either way, the people I have quoted whether they are Christians or Jews are clearly not believers.
You are very wrong on what hijab is

Women are to shield their adornments, their heads and their chests etc

http://quran.com/24/31

Suratul an-noor. 24 vs 31

You also support bigotry?
I've got relatives who married muslims and it didn't impede the religiousness of each spouse involved.

Yourmain , you opined that Islam condemns shaming erring persons in public. Pray tell, how come adulterers (women), blasphemers and thieves are publicly stoned? Need I provide well-documented examples?

It is a verse I am very familiar with. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Obiwannn: 4:39am On Jan 23, 2016
WaffenSS:

#DecentDressing
We don't see doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Na una girls spoil pass sef
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 6:00am On Jan 23, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

I've got relatives who married muslims and it didn't impede the religiousness of each spouse involved.

Yourmain , you opined that Islam condemns shaming erring persons in public. Pray tell, how come adulterers (women), blasphemers and thieves are publicly stoned? Need I provide well-documented examples?

It is a verse I am very familiar with.

Yes. Do provide examples smiley And the verses smiley
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by nathdim: 6:23am On Jan 23, 2016
WaffenSS:

#DecentDressing
girls dressing unclad are 100 times better than ur brothers killing innocent people in the name of your god
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Blackfire(m): 6:30am On Jan 23, 2016
abbeysoul:

Islam is beautiful in all ramifications for the fact that u are not a muslim doesn't give u the right to make mockery of Islam as a religion

when u live in a glass house, u don't throw stones.
Before u can pick up the stone of condemnation, all you ' outwardly good' Muslims should answer this sensible nonsense from backfire.
1. Have u watched blue film before.
2. Do u ve a bluefilm in your phones? .
3. Have u not seen more than that na.ke.ness before and u admired it.
4. Have u not visited a brothel before.
5. Have u not fanticised how u will 'do that Person' before?
6. If u are left alone with that girl u are running your mouth against in a room, will be teaching her maths?
Do u know there are some things permitted in the quran, that are so so bad.
Let me stop here.
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 6:32am On Jan 23, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

It is a verse I am very familiar with.

I don't. I have relatives who are pastors etc.
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by nathdim: 6:33am On Jan 23, 2016
daretodiffer:

Do you think we care

You better start looking for the people bombing you...because as far as I am concerned it is definitely not Muslims

Legalise beating of women...people just love to cherrypick

Wgo rate women as sub-humans? If I revered correctly, the Christian era hard Islam because according to them it liberated women.

Unlike you, my religion is very practical. A 10 year old cannot be fvcked unless she is wants to, and she is physically ready for it and it is not going to be harmful to he

Don't you think it is better to stick to the Bible than trying to school other people on what or what not their religion says
as far as am concerned 90 percent metion the name of your god (Allah)before the act have you ever seen a sucide bomber mention the name of christ
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by cruzita(f): 6:51am On Jan 23, 2016
HalimaSadiya:
I'm sure no Muslim girl has complained to you smiley No chill ey ?
I'm not condemning hijab ,but is it a must to wear under hot temperatures?
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by cruzita(f): 6:53am On Jan 23, 2016
olaridwan:
y did mary wear ijab?
which Mary wore hijab?don't just what u don't know
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by ledaman: 7:12am On Jan 23, 2016
Point of correction that is not Hijab, real hijab will get to her legs without displaying those dead stuff !
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by ChizzyMaris(f): 7:18am On Jan 23, 2016
WaffenSS:

No one claimed they're saints. But we all know Christian girls are way more immoral.

If that fact hurts you, go take a dive off a rocky cliff.
Gerrarahia mehn.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) / A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos / Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.