Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,860 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] (107936 Views)

Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) / Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] / Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 22, 2016
daretodiffer:

I don't understand your first sentence

You have done a great a job

You're to give excuses for your brother and sisters when it seems they've erred.

Lol clearly not smiley
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by hardicted: 5:39pm On Jan 22, 2016
YourMain:

No. I stated the ruling for putting people on blast and the punishment. I wasn't referring to anyone.

But you said "...you are all going to hell... " meaning the lady and those that faulted her
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 22, 2016
mukhtara446:
she posted it on her page and its already public if as if she said it to her husband or father is ok but for people to see and admired is something else

What if she had put it on her sisters only Instagram and another party had put it on the beauty page?
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by HaneefahRN(f): 5:41pm On Jan 22, 2016
YourMain:

Thank you! See that's how you should have approached her!

My faith isn't strong enough for that yet. But maybe in the future.
So how did I approach her? I only mentioned u to correct something, so I don't knw wht u're actually going on abt. The pix is public already so she'll only do well to avoid a repetition of such.
Alryt, may Allah make it easy
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 22, 2016
YourMain:

You're to give excuses for your brother and sisters when it seems they've erred.

Lol clearly not smiley

Actually I did in my mind. I saw the tile, then commented before seeing the pic

I can make lots of excuses for her. Having breasts is not easy
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by merits(m): 5:42pm On Jan 22, 2016
YourMain:
Kmt. The Quran also says do not defame eachother or find faults in eachother. And if you see someone doing wrong you privately advice them. And If someone does something wrong you should make excuses for them not judge them.

So y'all are going to hell together smiley
jazakum airah
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 22, 2016
daretodiffer:

Actually I did in my mind. I saw the tile, then commented before seeing the pic

I can make lots of excuses for her. Having breasts is not easy

Hahahha mashallah! grin
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 22, 2016
merits:
jazakum airah

smiley
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 22, 2016
YourMain:

Hahahha mashallah! grin

Blame ronald4lif and his cohorts tongue tongue tongue

I have my faults too
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 22, 2016
daretodiffer:

Blame ronald4lif and his cohorts tongue tongue tongue

I have my faults too

Hahahaha ah sure don't we all.

Ronald4lif is trouble tongue run away from him lipsrsealed them UK people
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
YourMain:

Hahahaha ah sure don't we all.

Ronald4lif is trouble tongue run away from him lipsrsealed them UK people

I live in the UK too
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Orikinla(m): 5:50pm On Jan 22, 2016
There is nothing wrong with it. The weather is hot. Some fresh air helps the boobs in the heat. Go Arewa models. You rock 24/7!
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by arbass(m): 6:03pm On Jan 22, 2016
YourMain:

Everyone is allowed their own morals and beliefs.

According to Islam. Bashing her publicly wasn't the way to go.
Ok now you wanna know; pictures in Islam isn't encouraged.
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by abbey621(m): 6:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
daretodiffer:

Dressing is all about the perosn and his/her environment.

How is it judgmental?

You made reference to someone's character or personality based on just one picture, that to me is being too judgmental. Now if you had previous knowledge of her background or you were friends with her then you might have a point but I don't think one picture is enough to judge someone.
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by WaffenSS(m): 6:05pm On Jan 22, 2016
ronald4lif:

Why the attack on atheism? Please pick your brawl and be specific with who your adversaries are and don't lump atheist together with Christians. You're beginning to sound like a broken record. undecided

In this fight I'm at liberty to choose my enemies.

Good thing you're an atheist since you can't damn me to hell.
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Idrismusty97(m): 6:05pm On Jan 22, 2016
WaffenSS:

...and that's the difference between us and you people.

You dont see our girls in italy or brazil, or humiliating themselves half naked in Nollywood or music videos. You dont see our girls as baby mamas. Or in baby factories. You dont find our girls in brothels or by the road side.

See? Our morals and yours...a world apart.

#DecentDressing
But you find them strap with bombs under the holy Hijab. Lol

1 Like

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by merits(m): 6:06pm On Jan 22, 2016
YourMain:

smiley
hey! babe(@yourmain) do u know undastand wat i min by dt word?cuz i cn speak both arabic n english fluently.
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Idrismusty97(m): 6:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
flyca:
Why didn't they blast Zahra Buhari? Hypocrites! angry
Religion is for the poor only.

1 Like

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by WaffenSS(m): 6:11pm On Jan 22, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
How about we maintain civility while on this discuss, cos if I thread your path. Ama crusify and cremate you on the alter of my lexical echelon which knows no leniency in my dictionary of human sympathy..

How does pastors or any christian who does a thing that does not conform with the values and tenet of christianity, amount to actual preaching and representation of christianity?..huh.
Did the bible command them to do those things that are contrary to the tenet of christianity?.
same can not be said for your religion.

Your assertion just betrayed your vapidity.
Even your suppose holy imams are embroiled in lota things that defy human dignity and spiritual sanctity

So look for a juvenile to preach that hogwash of yours to.

Lest I forget. Your religion remains a myth before me.
At the end,we shall know which way Is "right". But before then. Shove your opine down your arse.

You started this whole brouhaha.
[/size]

You feel the need for the entire text formatting options?

Bold and italics? Why not underline the whole thing, since obviously you're so insignificant you feel the need to compensate with gaudy fonts just to be noticed?

Ok little puppy, your yaps have blipped on my radar, I've acknowledged your pitiful existence.

Now, go fetch a twig or something.

1 Like

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Funjosh(m): 6:11pm On Jan 22, 2016
Them plenty well well for Auchi tongue
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by WaffenSS(m): 6:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
winterfell007:

Apapa Wharf or wafers biscuits abi wetin be ur name. we go to the places as tourist not as immigrants. there's a big difference in that. it favours those Mideastern countries, at least they are contributing to their economy, unlike the other way round where those immigrants are a burden to the EU Commission

Your very first sentence discredits my presumptions of your intelligence.

You just had to shatter those illusions.
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by WaffenSS(m): 6:13pm On Jan 22, 2016
@
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Idrismusty97(m): 6:15pm On Jan 22, 2016
Blackfire:

..... Then i guess u ve not been out much.
Let me first deal with the last poo in your post, when u give birth to mirades of quantity of children u cant take care of and u send the al majiris out like pigs in big lorries from kano to ibadan, the baby mama and that eleha(that won't see her kids again , some end up as boko haramist) who is worst? .
When it comes to moral , Islam has no ground.

Let me stop here.
Al Majiris have nothing to do with Islam tho. It is an archaic culture thing.
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by macof(m): 6:27pm On Jan 22, 2016
WaffenSS:

...and that's the difference between us and you people.

You dont see our girls in italy or brazil, or humiliating themselves half naked in Nollywood or music videos. You dont see our girls as baby mamas. Or in baby factories. You dont find our girls in brothels or by the road side.

See? Our morals and yours...a world apart.

#DecentDressing

we find your girls in uncompleted buildings.
we find yourself girls in a house where their voices cannot be heard
we find your girls restricted from movement and exposure. ..being locked up all day
we find your girls running away from home
we find your girls cheating on their husbands

Hijab is not decent dressing. ..it is arab dressing, this is africa pls. ..enough of this mental slavery to arabs

3 Likes

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by WaffenSS(m): 6:37pm On Jan 22, 2016
macof:

we find your girls in uncompleted buildings.
we find yourself girls in a house where their voices cannot be heard
we find your girls restricted from movement and exposure. ..being locked up all day
we find your girls running away from home
we find your girls cheating on their husbands

Hijab is not decent dressing. ..it is arab dressing, this is africa pls. ..enough of this mental slavery to arabs

You don't wanna know where we find your girls.

When the men in my society have a craving for some quickie, they know the sort of girls to acquire.

Buy your girls a plate of food, a lousy phone, some airtime, or a few clothes and she's yours.

But when someone, such as yourself, tries even talking to one of our girls, she looks at you with the disdain reserved for something between a filthy swine and last night's pile of shiit.
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by son4century(m): 6:41pm On Jan 22, 2016
Nawa o.... Even though the faces were blurred, pipu still see she's beautiful
Maybe dey judged with d b00bs
BTW, I saw beauty too

1 Like

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by cyprus000: 6:48pm On Jan 22, 2016
WaffenSS:

You feel the need for the entire text formatting options?

Bold and italics? Why not underline the whole thing, since obviously you're so insignificant you feel the need to compensate with gaudy fonts just to be noticed?

Ok little puppy, your yaps have blipped on my radar, I've acknowledged your pitiful existence.

Now, go fetch a twig or something.
[size=13pt][b]
WTF..you mean I have been discussing with a sapiopathetic dumshity fuckwit with worst case of retro-cranial-restititis ever known to sapiens.

Ok..let me reason in your celebral capacity; if for one day Cyprus decide to seek attention. It will be that of a indescribably grotesque trollop and a myopic, chromosome deficient pulp of stultifying inanity lyk your self?..are you for real flaccid dolt?.

To even think that an incalculably repulsive idiot and a religious perverted, monotonous solitaire playing blight upon human society, with the inebriation of his inherent stupidity. Will have a virus-like narcissistic opine of himself, to assert that your almighty god..Cyprus, will stoop to the highest level of sub-human dignity, in other to be able to court the attention of a doltwit lyk yourself, is ironically sickening.

Cyprus is your lord and personal saviour, you dimwit, and you answer to me your god.

How about you close the glaring maliciously malodorous cesspool of putrid effluvium you call mouth and fvck off my mention before I deem it fit to handle your pathetic self.angry
[/b][/size]

1 Like

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by noblegrex: 6:48pm On Jan 22, 2016
YourMain:
Kmt. The Quran also says do not defame eachother or find faults in eachother. And if you see someone doing wrong you privately advice them. And If someone does something wrong you should make excuses for them not judge them.

So y'all are going to hell together smiley
hmmm yourmain, no MY main!! I feel you.you too much with this comment.na so..but I hope you're not using that hijab or hidejab
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by macof(m): 6:51pm On Jan 22, 2016
WaffenSS:

You don't wanna know where we find your girls.

When the men in my society have a craving for some quickie, they know the sort of girls to acquire.

Buy your girls a plate of food, a lousy phone, some airtime, or a few clothes and she's yours.

But when someone, such as yourself, tries even talking to one of our girls, she looks at you with the disdain reserved for something between a filthy swine and last night's pile of shiit.

grin grin grin grin grin grin do you know what I am? what u think Yoruba women of culture do all this?
you surely are a big slowpoke

one doesn't Need to be a slave to arabs to be descent. and ur girls upon the Hijab are still very loose. ..they fall easily as ur men don't know how to talk to a woman, as wives are forced into marriage with you. .they only fear their fathers and so resort to quickies in uncompleted buildings. .. they are numerous here in Abuja

3 Likes

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by WaffenSS(m): 6:52pm On Jan 22, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt][b]
WTF..you mean I have been discussing with a sapiopathetic dumshity fuckwit with worst case of retro-cranial-restititis ever known to sapiens.

Ok..let me reason in your celebral capacity; if for one day Cyprus decide to seek attention. It will be that of a indescribably grotesque trollop and a myopic, chromosome deficient pulp of stultifying inanity lyk your self?..are you for real flaccid dolt?.

To even think that an incalculably repulsive idiot and a religious perverted, monotonous solitaire playing blight upon human society, with the inebriation of his inherent stupidity. Will have a virus-like narcissistic opine of himself, to assert that your almight god..Cyprus, will stoop to the highest level of su-human dignity, in other to be able to court the attention of a doltwit lyk yourself.

Cyprus is your lord and personal saviour, you dimwit, and you answer to me your god.

How about you stop close the glaring maliciously malodorous cesspool of putrid effluvium you call mouth and fvck off my mention before I deem it fit to handle your pathetic self.angry
[/b][/size]

Small boy...big words.

Where have I seen that before?

Ah yes! Calvin and Hobbes.

Do you only have imaginary friends too? Is that why you're so clearly unhinged?

1 Like

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by WaffenSS(m): 6:53pm On Jan 22, 2016
macof:

grin grin grin grin grin grin do you know what I am? what u think Yoruba women of culture do all this?
you surely are a big slowpoke

one doesn't Need to be a slave to arabs to be descent. and ur girls upon the Hijab are still very loose. ..they fall easily as ur men don't know how to talk to a woman, as wives are forced into marriage with you. .they only fear their fathers and so resort to quickies in uncompleted buildings. .. they are numerous here in Abuja

At least they fear their fathers.

Your girls fucck their fathers.

And their fathers friends too.
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by emmyw(m): 7:08pm On Jan 22, 2016
cruzita:
but what is it with hijab self?under rain under sun person go dey wrap herself like bread.na wa oo
I nearly cracked my ribs because of your comment. *funny*

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) / A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos / Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.