Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] - Fashion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] (107944 Views)

Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) / Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] / Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by cyprus000: 7:08pm On Jan 22, 2016
WaffenSS:

Small boy...big words.

Where have I seen that before?

Ah yes! Calvin and Hobbes.

Do you only have imaginary friends too? Is that why you're so clearly unhinged?

[size=13pt]
If only the recipient of your y-chromosomes had spit the cursed semen which you were part of. The world wouldn't be faced with the abysmal situation of having to deal with first filial progeny of a neo-australopithecus africanus specie, who goes from one corner of the cyber space to another, altering human sanity with virus-like consummated lunacy.

Sincerely speaking, if you are on life support, I will unplug your life support to charge my phone, so as to save the world from a product of a secrated testosterone from esophagus.

I kinda feel pity for your parents who made the worst mistake in human history, by bringing forth. a worthless freak of nature.

[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by WaffenSS(m): 7:10pm On Jan 22, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
If only the recipient of your y-chromosomes had spit the cursed semen which you were part of. The world wouldn't be faced with the abysmal situation of having to deal with first filial progeny of a neo-australopithecus africanus specie, who goes from one corner of the cyber space to another, altering human sanity with virus-like consummated lunacy.

Sincerely speaking, if you are on life support, I'd unplug your life support to charge my phone, so as to save the world from a product of a secrated testosterone from esophagus.

I kinda feel pity for your parents who made the worst mistake on human history, by bringing forth. a worthless freak of nature.

[/size]

such a shame..

all those big words and yet you're jobless.
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by macof(m): 7:15pm On Jan 22, 2016
WaffenSS:

At least they fear their fathers.

Your girls fucck their fathers.

And their fathers friends too.

Oh pls stop saying nonsense. Yoruba families that follow culture and traditions don't do this. I can't say, maybe this happens with muslim girls

again I'll tell you , you don't need foreign culture to be descent

3 Likes

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by seunajia: 7:15pm On Jan 22, 2016
cruzita:
but what is it with hijab self?under rain under sun person go dey wrap herself like bread.na wa oo

Dem force you to wear am?? Aproko!
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by cyprus000: 7:17pm On Jan 22, 2016
WaffenSS:

such a shame..

all those big words and yet you're jobless.

[size=13pt]
Lol..the embolded assertion is very typical and synonymous to lowlifes whose only place of soccour is the internet where they display inherent lunacy, by saying the above to feel good of their pathetic self rejected by society.

How about you get a life first, before terming me "jobless".

Worthless piece of shitt.
[/size]
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by seunajia: 7:18pm On Jan 22, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]

Sincerely speaking, if you are on life support, I'd unplug your life support to charge my phone, so as to save the world from a product of a secrated testosterone from esophagus.

I kinda feel pity for your parents who made the worst mistake on human history, by bringing forth. a worthless freak of nature.

[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1752783_chisos_jpeg2159c95a37122de814bf7412c6ea1f78

3 Likes

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by handie(m): 7:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
YourMain:
Kmt. The Quran also says do not defame eachother or find faults in eachother. And if you see someone doing wrong you privately advice them. And If someone does something wrong you should make excuses for them not judge them.

So y'all are going to hell together smiley
Hey girl. I love ur lips and that smile u got on ur face.
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by WaffenSS(m): 7:32pm On Jan 22, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Worthless piece of shitt.
[/size]

Why are you referring to your hypertensive father? Allow the old bastard to die of stroke in peace.
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by WaffenSS(m): 7:34pm On Jan 22, 2016
macof:

Oh pls stop saying nonsense. Yoruba families that follow culture and traditions don't do this. I can't say, maybe this happens with muslim girls

again I'll tell you , you don't need foreign culture to be descent

You need foreign culture to descend to the lower levels.

You need piety to be decent.

Religion is most often about symbolism.

The hijab is a symbol of piety.
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Mamatee07: 7:36pm On Jan 22, 2016
daretodiffer:

Please shut the fvck up

See the hypocrite so called good muslim swearing at someone....does your religion teach you that one too?

3 Likes

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 22, 2016
daretodiffer:

I live in the UK too

I was joking tongue
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 22, 2016
handie:
Hey girl. I love ur lips and that smile u got on ur face.

Thank you smiley
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 22, 2016
noblegrex:
hmmm yourmain, no MY main!! I feel you.you too much with this comment.na so..but I hope you're not using that hijab or hidejab

And if I was ?
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 22, 2016
Mamatee07:

See the hypocrite so called good muslim swearing at someone....does your religion teach you that one too?

See the hypocrite so called Christian, did your religion not teach you to mind ya business
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 22, 2016
merits:
hey! babe(@yourmain) do u know undastand wat i min by dt word?cuz i cn speak both arabic n english fluently.

I understand. Thank you
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Mamatee07: 7:45pm On Jan 22, 2016
daretodiffer:

See the hypocrite so called Christian, did your religion not teach you to mind ya business

You are a big joke and the biggest hypocrite ever, are you minding your business by talking about the girl? did she ask for your opinion

3 Likes

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by iliasaa(m): 7:45pm On Jan 22, 2016
cruzita:
but what is it with hijab self?under rain under sun person go dey wrap herself like bread.na wa oo
it is meant to preserve them. like what is precious and valuable is always conceal and covered.
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Blackfire(m): 7:51pm On Jan 22, 2016
Idrismusty97:
Al Majiris have nothing to do with Islam tho. It is an archaic culture thing.

the same way al taqiya and kitman have nothing to do with Islam.
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by cyprus000: 7:54pm On Jan 22, 2016
WaffenSS:

Why are you referring to your hypertensive father? Allow the old bastard to die of stroke in peace.
[size=13pt]
Why wouldn't you insult my father? When it is overt that an an unequivocally ignominious blackguard and a disgusting, all-befouling offense to all of good taste and decency, is oblivious of the importance of "respect. To you it is a rocket science.

Which is why any discern mind, not only see you as a dullard but you precociously displayed that inherent quality by learning to wave "goodbye" at 18yrs of age.

For the fact that a brain dead lummox lyk yourself is allowed to roam cyber space, means that we don't have animal control unit in this country or they don't know their primary responsibility,which is to quarantine you in the zoo. Far from the likes of monkeys and donkey, so as to prevent the possiblity of infecting them with imbecility.
[/size]
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by WaffenSS(m): 7:59pm On Jan 22, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Why wouldn't you insult my father? When it is overt that an an unequivocally ignominious blackguard and a disgusting, all-befouling offense to all of good taste and decency, is oblivious of the importance of "respect. To you it is a rocket science.

Which is why any discern mind, not only see you as a dullard but you precociously displayed that inherent quality by learning to wave "goodbye" at 18yrs of age.

For the fact that a brian dead lummox lyk yourself is allowed to roam cyber space, means that we don't have animal control unit in this country or they don't know their primary responsibility,which is to quarantine you in the zoo. Far from the likes of monkeys and donkey, so as to prevent the possiblity of infecting them with imbecility.
[/size]

Look, i dont need this long english to insult you..

you're an idiot.

Simple.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Blackfire(m): 8:00pm On Jan 22, 2016
daretodiffer:

I am eranko imole and so?undecided

lobatan
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by abbeysoul(m): 8:03pm On Jan 22, 2016
YourMain:

Ahm. If you eat too much sugar and I say you'll get diabetes. Does that mean I'm judging you ?
U are totally on point
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by cyprus000: 8:05pm On Jan 22, 2016
WaffenSS:

Look, i dont need this long english to insult you..
you're an idiot.
Simple.
[size=13pt] Flaccid dolt [/size]

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by muhakeem(m): 8:05pm On Jan 22, 2016
cruzita:
this one na veil, not hijab.,.... its better to please God than pleasing ur self, we talking religion here
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by abbeysoul(m): 8:06pm On Jan 22, 2016
Blackfire:

..... Then i guess u ve not been out much.
Let me first deal with the last poo in your post, when u give birth to mirades of quantity of children u cant take care of and u send the al majiris out like pigs in big lorries from kano to ibadan, the baby mama and that eleha(that won't see her kids again , some end up as boko haramist) who is worst? .
When it comes to moral , Islam has no ground.

Let me stop here.
Islam is beautiful in all ramifications for the fact that u are not a muslim doesn't give u the right to make mockery of Islam as a religion
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 22, 2016
YourMain:

I understand. Thank you

Hey friend are u on IG, wanna add u up..
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by erusen: 8:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]

For the fact that a brain dead lummox lyk yourself is allowed to roam cyber space, means that we don't have animal control unit in this country or they don't know their primary responsibility,which is to quarantine you in the zoo. Far from the likes of monkeys and donkey, so as to prevent the possiblity of infecting them with imbecility.
[/size]
so u have time with that guy,issorite.
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by abbeysoul(m): 8:15pm On Jan 22, 2016
winterfell007:

i swear it's such a bondage that have caged this people from thinking innovately. that's why europeans have so much progressed through out the last century. they relegated religion to the background and embraced science and technology. that doesn't mean they deserted God, if you get my point?
If u think religion is a bondage that's your own understanding of religion,it's such a pity that what we see as normal and civilization these days is actually insanity and that is part of the reasons why immorality is thriving and rape cases so rampant in society these days.
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by cyprus000: 8:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
erusen:
so u have time with that guy,issorite.
[size=13pt]
Lol..baba, if you know me well. I no get time for lowlifes.

But e get as some m0r0n go display obnoxious vapidity. Person go gat no option than to make am paramount responsibility of curtailing that kind of lunacy.

its one of my own little way of giving back to the society, by protecting them from brainscoop-kinda pillage of their sanity.
[/size]
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by WaffenSS(m): 8:37pm On Jan 22, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Flaccid dolt
[/size]

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by erusen: 8:40pm On Jan 22, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Lol..baba, if you know me well. I no get time for lowlifes.

But e get as some m0r0n go display obnoxious vapidity. Person go gat no option than to make am paramount responsibility of curtailing that kind of lunacy.

its one of my own little way of giving back to the society, by protecting them from brainscoop-kinda pillage of their sanity.
[/size]
this one two strong,no matter the arguement u make,or the logic,he is already brainwash is too much,and insulting a mad man make u mad
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by erusen: 8:44pm On Jan 22, 2016
abbeysoul:

If u think religion is a bondage that's your own understanding of religion,it's such a pity that what we see as normal and civilization these days is actually insanity and that is part of the reasons why immorality is thriving and rape cases so rampant in society these days.
and the so called holy africa is a pit hole of poverty and stoneage,why the sinful west is developing every day

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) / A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos / Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.