Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,329 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Have I Betrayed My Husband?i Only Wanted To Have Some Fun - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have I Betrayed My Husband?i Only Wanted To Have Some Fun (2652 Views)

S3X: I Only Wanted To Be More Romantic But Ended Up Regretting / I Betrayed The Brotherhood And Payed Dearly For It. / There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have I Betrayed My Husband?i Only Wanted To Have Some Fun by z11111: 1:57pm On Mar 30, 2018
Dear Jzhane,

I am a married woman in my late thirties. I love my husband and my family but I have a serious problem. The problem I have is that my husband is always travelling for business. When he comes around,he hardly stays long when we make love. I dont know if its the stress or maybe he has lost interest. I try to talk to him and he says I should focus on other things,that s*x is not everything.

Anyway,I was at the mall two months ago and I had a flat tyre. A young man who came around shopping was there to help me. We exchanged numbers and since then,we have been chatting on whatsapp. Truth be told,I got carried away chatting with this guy cos the chats became flirty. For me,it was fun cos I was sort of getting the attention I was not getting from my hubby. I know I shouldn’t have gone to that extent but it didnt start out like this..it was innocent until it was no longer innocent. I confided in him about my frustrations in marriage and he was like I should myself busy which was a good idea since as a stay home mom,I actually could do more.

This young man encouraged me to do some modelling cos I have the figure. Initially I was shy but I took.....

https://livelystones.com.ng/have-i-betrayed-my-husbandi-only-wanted-to-have-some-fun/
Re: Have I Betrayed My Husband?i Only Wanted To Have Some Fun by Samuelgr8: 10:37pm On Apr 02, 2018
fun kwa!
Re: Have I Betrayed My Husband?i Only Wanted To Have Some Fun by MissRaine69(f): 11:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
How can he perform when you pounce on him like a lion that has seen a zebra foal in the Serengeti? And when he fails to perform give him a lot of grief as well...
Do you ask him how things are ...listen to his worries?

1 Like

Re: Have I Betrayed My Husband?i Only Wanted To Have Some Fun by BabaRamota1980: 4:45am On Apr 03, 2018
MissRaine69:
How can he perform when you pounce on him like a lion that has seen a zebra foal in the Serengeti? And when he fails to perform give him a lot of grief as well...

Miss Raine, your comments are always soothing, diplomatic and relieving. You will be a good mediator. You should discuss with Seun or find other sponsors to float a relationship counseling channel for you. You would be a hit on the air or online.
Re: Have I Betrayed My Husband?i Only Wanted To Have Some Fun by ubunja(m): 6:00am On Apr 03, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Miss Raine, your comments are always soothing, diplomatic and relieving. You will be a good mediator. You should discuss with Seun or find other sponsors to float a relationship counseling channel for you. You would be a hit on the air or online.
i fully agree. Raine nice work.
Re: Have I Betrayed My Husband?i Only Wanted To Have Some Fun by Preshy561(f): 6:28am On Apr 03, 2018
You see why it's never good to be a house wife ,many temptations here and there.God deliver us.
Re: Have I Betrayed My Husband?i Only Wanted To Have Some Fun by BabbanBura(m): 6:30am On Apr 03, 2018
MissRaine69:

Counsellor MissRaine69, nice one - am curious though on your choice of the two numbers appended to ya moniker - what do they stand for?
Re: Have I Betrayed My Husband?i Only Wanted To Have Some Fun by MissRaine69(f): 6:54am On Apr 03, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Thank you
I would struggle with time though
Re: Have I Betrayed My Husband?i Only Wanted To Have Some Fun by MissRaine69(f): 6:55am On Apr 03, 2018
BabbanBura:

Counsellor MissRaine69, nice one - am curious though on your choice of the two numbers appended to ya moniker - what do they stand for?
The year my parents got married

2 Likes

Re: Have I Betrayed My Husband?i Only Wanted To Have Some Fun by patosky3310(m): 7:30am On Apr 03, 2018
MissRaine69:

That's quite noble of you to put the year your parents got married after your moniker. Please I will advise you edit it to 1969 as some members of this forum see it as a sex position.
Re: Have I Betrayed My Husband?i Only Wanted To Have Some Fun by BabbanBura(m): 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2018
MissRaine69:

Cool - i can see u cheerish the figures so well, i can imagine how fulfilling it must be for u.
Re: Have I Betrayed My Husband?i Only Wanted To Have Some Fun by BabbanBura(m): 1:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
Preshy561:
You see why it's never good to be a house wife ,many temptations here and there.God deliver us.

Temtation or no temptation, pig will enter mud
Re: Have I Betrayed My Husband?i Only Wanted To Have Some Fun by MissRaine69(f): 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2018
patosky3310:

That's quite noble of you to put the year your parents got married after your moniker. Please I will advise you edit it to 1969 as some members of this forum see it as a sex position.
Nope that’s their problem not mine
Re: Have I Betrayed My Husband?i Only Wanted To Have Some Fun by CAPSLOCKED: 3:22pm On Apr 03, 2018
patosky3310:

MY FAVORITE, WITH MYSELF. smiley

Re: Have I Betrayed My Husband?i Only Wanted To Have Some Fun by Samuelgr8: 7:04pm On Apr 03, 2018
you nailed it. How do you expect someone that is psychologically down to perform
MissRaine69:

(1) (Reply)

What Exactly Do A Lady Do to Keep A Man / Man Who Impregnated Twin Sisters Opens Up About The Situation & What He Undergoe / Angry Kenyan Slay Queen Blast Kenyan Guys 'that Cum In 3 Minutes'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.