Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

She Wants Me Back But Doesn't Know I Know This....✿. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Me Back But Doesn't Know I Know This....✿. (8002 Views)

She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / She Lays in Bed, Eats All Day But Doesn't Shower / My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants Me Back But Doesn't Know I Know This....✿. by falconey(m): 8:34pm On Jan 22, 2016
Good day ladies and ruggedmen of romanceland.

Long time ago, 9 years precisely when we were teenagers we dated and had a wonderful memory, we were young and naïve at the same time careful.

Those years my hormones were very active that I could rape a chicken. I proposed intercourse but she denied and told me her mum asked her and made her promised not to give her body out until marriage. Well I obliged and we dated for 8months and lost contact when I left for my uncle's residence to pursue my undergraduate admission.

Fast forward to late 2015 , we are both man and woman now, she is done with her N.D programme and I still still on my b-tech programme.

We met again and agreed to start afresh, of course she is no more a virgin so I didn't bother to ask.

Like the india movies when they write iNTERMiSSION. ( It means wahala about to start isn't it? )

My friend's friend who dated her when I left her didn't know I'm with her right now, one topic led to another and he started disclosing how he banged for years and got her pregnant which they later aborted and that made him quit the relationship because it was an horrible experience said the guy.

Funny enough this lady made it clear to me that our relationship will be a no-sex relationship until marriage. That it is a sin, when I marry her I'll get the cookie. YEAH RIGHT. Most times she disregard sex topics.

The prob now is why is she denying me the COOKiE ? She gave her virginity away while I was gone which I helped her keep for 8months during our union in those young age.

And now the same thing is happening, am I some kind of MR NiCE-FOOL?

I'm not getting any. And how am I sure she can conceive when I marry her if I haven't test-drive considering she aborted a child once.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants Me Back But Doesn't Know I Know This....✿. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 22, 2016
A girl isn't obliged to continue having sex just because her hymen has been broken.

The events that led to her pregnancy and subsequent abortion with ur friend may have been a mistake.. An experience she probably regrets and never wants to repeat. If u love her, then stay with her, with or without the sex. But if u can't, then pls, let her go.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Wants Me Back But Doesn't Know I Know This....✿. by Bisjosh(f): 8:37pm On Jan 22, 2016
For her mind...she wants you to value her.

Tell her your fears.
I really dunno why some gals keep deceiving themselves undecided

6 Likes

Re: She Wants Me Back But Doesn't Know I Know This....✿. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 22, 2016
I don't believe you.

3 Likes

Re: She Wants Me Back But Doesn't Know I Know This....✿. by MrCork: 8:44pm On Jan 22, 2016
falconey:

Long time ago, 9 years precisely when we were teenagers we dated and had a wonderful memory, we were young and naïve at the same time careful.

Those years my hormones were very active that I could rape a chicken. I proposed intercourse but she denied and told me her mum asked her and made her promised not to give her body out until marriage. Well I obliged and we dated for 8months and lost contact when I left for my uncle's residence to pursue my undergraduate admission.

Fast forward to late 2015 , we are both man and woman now, she is done with her N.D programme and I still still on my b-tech programme.

We met again and agreed to start afresh, of course she is no more a virgin so I didn't bother to ask.

Like the india movies when they write iNTERMiSSION. ( It means wahala about to start isn't it? )

My friend's friend who dated her when I left her didn't know I'm with her right now, one topic led to another and he started disclosing how he banged for years and got her pregnant which they later aborted and that made him quit the relationship because it was an horrible experience said the guy.

Funny enough this lady made it clear to me that our relationship will be a no-sex relationship until marriage. That it is a sin, when I marry her I'll get the cookie. YEAH RIGHT. Most times she disregard sex topics.

The prob now is why is she denying me the COOKiE ? She gave her virginity away while I was gone which I helped her keep for 8months during our union in those young age.

I'm not getting any. And how am I sure she can conceive when I marry her if I haven't test-drive considering she aborted a child once.

...JUSS FARTED ON DRY FAKE THREAD!!! (No ofeense) angry

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Wants Me Back But Doesn't Know I Know This....✿. by goodmorning40: 8:45pm On Jan 22, 2016
so u too want to get her pregnant before deciding to marry her? u sound like a playboy pls leave the girl alone

6 Likes

Re: She Wants Me Back But Doesn't Know I Know This....✿. by MrCork: 8:46pm On Jan 22, 2016
falconey:

...apologgies again for farting near your face .... your story FAKE! undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants Me Back But Doesn't Know I Know This....✿. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 22, 2016
undecided the cow above me tho..

Look man, you're trying to take advantage in a way and I don't think it's good.. She has climbed on your friend's weener, aborted a football team head count.... Doesn't matter, if you want to find out if she can give birth, go for a fertility test... Sex isn't the most important..

8 Likes

Re: She Wants Me Back But Doesn't Know I Know This....✿. by adekhingz(m): 8:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
What advice do you want us to give you now? Is it if you should leave her or kontinue? I will advise you to forget her and stick to the person you were dating b4 u met her since its somting u cant get off ur mind (dont tell me u no get any gf for sch o)......*kikiki
Re: She Wants Me Back But Doesn't Know I Know This....✿. by Adasun(m): 8:50pm On Jan 22, 2016
op confront her abt her past nd listen to her story bt if she says no to sex nd u luv her,then go for text nd marry her

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me Back But Doesn't Know I Know This....✿. by Cholls(m): 9:01pm On Jan 22, 2016
my brother I will put it this way since you like Indian film.....Organize a party invite her and your friend dont tell them about your plan to arrange a game at your party were your guest can ASK and ANSWER questions pertaining to their past relationship.

I can assure you you will learn alot and your life will never be the same for a mugu like you in relationship.

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me Back But Doesn't Know I Know This....✿. by jonaifame22(m): 9:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
Ain't nothing on earth will make me agree to a no sex relationship,I dey mad? when I can jus give one fresh ashewo jus five hundred, I go fvck one round, one yeye gal go come dey chop my money still come dey form no sex for me, hmmmm my dicck sef no go forgive me if I try am!

6 Likes

Re: She Wants Me Back But Doesn't Know I Know This....✿. by falconey(m): 9:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
MrCork:

...apologgies again for farting near your face .... your story FAKE! undecided

Cockhead, go blow yourself!!!!
Re: She Wants Me Back But Doesn't Know I Know This....✿. by falconey(m): 9:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
Obioraaa:
undecided the cow above me tho..

Look man, you're trying to take advantage in a way and I don't think it's good.. She has climbed on your friend's weener, aborted a football team head count.... Doesn't matter, if you want to find out if she can give birth, go for a fertility test... Sex isn't the most important..

Yeah that's if I want to marry her but right now , I'm not getting any. And I know quite well she can give me some, she aint a virgin anymore which stopped me from getting some then

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me Back But Doesn't Know I Know This....✿. by falconey(m): 9:15pm On Jan 22, 2016
Oliviaarims:
A girl isn't obliged to continue having sex just because her hymen has been broken.

The events that led to her pregnancy and subsequent abortion with ur friend may have been a mistake.. An experience she probably regrets and never wants to repeat. If u love her, then stay with her, with or without the sex. But if u can't, then pls, let her go.

Don't forget I stated clearly we dated 9years ago, the guy told me his story with her.

who knows how many guys she had been with over the years, I'm quite sure most if not all got some

My problem is why acting like a saint with me? I know her remorseful act but I didn't use it to react. Everything is still cool between us but the sex.
Re: She Wants Me Back But Doesn't Know I Know This....✿. by falconey(m): 9:18pm On Jan 22, 2016
jonaifame22:
Ain't nothing on earth will make me agree to a no sex relationship,I dey mad? when I can jus give one fresh ashewo jus five hundred, I go fvck one round, one yeye gal go come dey chop my money still come dey form no sex for me, hmmmm my dicck sef no go forgive me if I try am!

Weyrey! LWKM
Re: She Wants Me Back But Doesn't Know I Know This....✿. by Richardonald(m): 10:18pm On Jan 22, 2016
falconey:

i don't know that men like u stil exist, no sex b4 marriage is she a virgin? After fuckin ur friend and abort a child, sex many guys during the years and later come bring wassed!!! Pussy 4 u and stil claiming no sex..guy wake up itz ur money u got to spend on a lady u wished to marry no be d one way go dey give order and precaution 4 u.. E dey pain me say i no know u i for slap u no be smal

3 Likes

Re: She Wants Me Back But Doesn't Know I Know This....✿. by MzPecs(f): 10:25pm On Jan 22, 2016
Oliviaarims:

According to the OP's story, the lady is actually giving him an impression that she's still virgin.

So if she has truly decided not have sex again until marriage, why don't she just tell him of her past sex adventure and stop pretending!

3 Likes

Re: She Wants Me Back But Doesn't Know I Know This....✿. by firstking01(m): 11:23pm On Jan 22, 2016
Oliviaarims:

yeah i agree with u, but the thought alone that a guy like u jerked off in her V whenever u behold her face to face is capable of traumatizing yousad...i'm nt the op, but most of we guys will always feel this way trust me sweery.
Re: She Wants Me Back But Doesn't Know I Know This....✿. by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 23, 2016
firstking01:
yeah i agree with u, but the thought alone that a guy like u jerked off in her V whenever u behold her face to face is capable of traumatizing yousad...i'm nt the op, but most of we guys will always feel this way trust me sweery.

Lol... Y'all should learn to get over that feeling, then. Coz that's how some girls end up sleeping around recklessly and increasing their body count all in the name of.. "Afterall, I'm no longer a virgin"

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me Back But Doesn't Know I Know This....✿. by Richy4(m): 12:37am On Jan 23, 2016
If your story is true,

That sound to me like guy's locker room fairy-tales... I suggest that You should stop listening to some locker-room gossip.... I have grown to know that most of those stories were all lies cheesy

Have you considered the fact that she might still be a virgin...?
Re: She Wants Me Back But Doesn't Know I Know This....✿. by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 23, 2016
MzPecs:

According to the OP's story, the lady is actually giving him an impression that she's still virgin.

So if she has truly decided not have sex again until marriage, why don't she just tell him of her past sex adventure and stop pretending!

Pretending to be a virgin? I didn't get that part.

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me Back But Doesn't Know I Know This....✿. by Skibofire(m): 12:46am On Jan 23, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Mistake heh? Oh pls.
Re: She Wants Me Back But Doesn't Know I Know This....✿. by Nobody: 12:52am On Jan 23, 2016
falconey:

Don't forget I stated clearly we dated 9years ago, the guy told me his story with her.

who knows how many guys she had been with over the years, I'm quit sure most if not all got some

My problem is why acting like a saint with me? I know her remorseful act but I didn't use it to react. Everything is still cool between us but the sex.

But she isn't pretending to be a virgin, is she?
Re: She Wants Me Back But Doesn't Know I Know This....✿. by ronald4lif(m): 12:55am On Jan 23, 2016
The mastermind, don't be a fool. If she's not willing to give in I say take a walk from that affair. Yes, sex isn't love but sex is a sterling component of love.

Maybe she should keep off dating until she's ready to embrace the fact that sex is an integral part of a relationship. Fvck that sh1t. undecided

3 Likes

Re: She Wants Me Back But Doesn't Know I Know This....✿. by amokeme(f): 1:13am On Jan 23, 2016
falconey:

Yeah that's if I want to marry her but right now , I'm not getting any. And I know quite well she can give me some, she aint a virgin anymore which stopped me from getting some then
from all your comments, seems you just want to have sex with her yeah?? Like it's some kinda right... I don't know why guys are complicated and they ll say we ladies are. This is a very simple thing, it's her body and her decision( which by the way she has everything right to it) and if you are not ok with her decision, c'mon, there are ALOT of girls you can have sex with, so what is the big deal or why exactly is the reason for this thread?

And oh, you could tell her since its a no sex relationship, it's also gonna be a no money/gift giving relationship. Cause that seems to be the only weapon yiu guys have against women that says no to sex before marriage smiley

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me Back But Doesn't Know I Know This....✿. by amokeme(f): 1:23am On Jan 23, 2016
Richardonald:
i don't know that men like u stil exist, no sex b4 marriage is she a virgin? After fuckin ur friend and abort a child, sex many guys during the years and later come bring wassed!!! Pussy 4 u and stil claiming no sex..guy wake up itz ur money u got to spend on a lady u wished to marry no be d one way go dey give order and precaution 4 u.. E dey pain me say i no know u i for slap u no be smal
now that is the problem!
What if he isn't spending money on her, or what if she never demands money and stood her grounds on no sex? What else will be your defense?

2 Likes

Re: She Wants Me Back But Doesn't Know I Know This....✿. by amokeme(f): 1:40am On Jan 23, 2016
MzPecs:

well, according to the OP's write up, there was no where he mentioned she told him she is still a virgin.. He said he didn't ask her.
And @ the bold, are you kidding me really So you just go about tellong everybody that wants to date you about your's undecided there are some things you just dont open your mouth to say, especially when you are not asked. You can only share such information with someone who wants to get married to you. And if after you tell him, he doesn't want to continue then, happy birthday to him!
Move on, but nobody should be made to feel bad about the decisions they make. It's their life, people should learn to respect that.

5 Likes

Re: She Wants Me Back But Doesn't Know I Know This....✿. by MzPecs(f): 2:19am On Jan 23, 2016
amokeme:
well, according to the OP's write up, there was no where he mentioned she told him she is still a virgin.. He said he didn't ask her.
And @ the bold, are you kidding me really So you just go about tellong everybody that wants to date you about your's undecided there are some things you just dont open your mouth to say, especially when you are not asked. You can only share such information with someone who wants to get married to you. And if after you tell him, he doesn't want to continue then, happy birthday to him!
Move on, but nobody should be made to feel bad about the decisions they make. It's their life, people should learn to respect that.

...and neither did I start that the lady told the OP that she's a virgin.

The OP might want to marry her, she should just be straight. Hey! I'm no longer a virgin buh i've decided to abstain from sex and wait till marriage.

...not acting like one virgin and keeping off from sex talks!
Re: She Wants Me Back But Doesn't Know I Know This....✿. by chigoizie7(m): 2:34am On Jan 23, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Excuse me sister oh. I am with with on if "i" love her, I should let her be.

But she also claims she loves me too, and if she claims to love me, why not allow me to do d do? Afterall she loves me.

Na question I ask oh
Re: She Wants Me Back But Doesn't Know I Know This....✿. by Qualer: 3:28am On Jan 23, 2016
Bisjosh:
For her mind...she wants you to value her.

Tell her your fears.
I really dunno why some gals keep deceiving themselves undecided

Re: She Wants Me Back But Doesn't Know I Know This....✿. by Qualer: 3:31am On Jan 23, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lol... Y'all should learn to get over that feeling, then. Coz that's how some girls end up sleeping around recklessly and increasing their body count all in the name of.. "Afterall, I'm no longer a virgin"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Many Times is sex needed / What This Man Did With This Lady Will Make Konji Catch You Quick / Women And Their Lack Of Self Awareness(graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.