Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Five Reasons You Need To Cook And Eat At Home - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Five Reasons You Need To Cook And Eat At Home (3220 Views)

Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos / 7 Reasons You Should Stop Chewing Gum / 5 Reasons You Should Cook At Home Instead Of Eating Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Reasons You Need To Cook And Eat At Home by seggzz(m): 10:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
Cooking is an interesting thing you can do for yourself. I feel you should take cooking as one of your priorities this year. Remove eating out habits and embrace eating and cooking at home for the following reasons.

(1).Cooking at home is economical.
You need to cook at home because it helps you save money. It makes you know life is not only about food. Man shall not live by bread alone. The least amount food you could buy per plate is N250. You could spend almost all your salary on food if you eat out in eateries and others. And at home, you could spend 250 naira on a food that could last you a week without stress.

(2).Cooking at home is healthier.
Almost all food bought at the canteens or eateries are cooked with unhealthy ingredients. Vegetable oils for example is not healthy and you see them cook with it. The food you eat outside contain dirty water, spoilt tomatoes and bacteria or viruses from sneezes. You will monitor what goes into you as food and select good food items for yourself, if you cook and eat at home.

(3).It prevents spiritual backwardness.
Some of the food you eat outside your home are prepared with charms. You may eat food enchanted unintentionally. I have heard stories on how a man saw human fingers on his food after prayers. And many evil stories related to eating food at canteens or roadside food sellers.

(4).It prevents insults and embarrassments.
Cooking and eating at your home prevents public humiliation. Most females I have seen are either insulted directly or indirectly. The females especially the spinsters or married women are looked upon with bad looks. Not only females, I've seen a married man who was insulted because he couldn't avoid to pay for sachets water.

(5).Cooking at home improves your cooking skills.
Cooking at home makes you know new and healthier ways of cooking. It improves your cooking skills as a female. If you are a man, it makes you learn how to cook. Make cooking as one of your hobbies. Continuous cooking throw you to vast lives of cooking and fun.

For more health tips visit http://seggzz2005..com.ng

Cc lalasticlala, seun

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Reasons You Need To Cook And Eat At Home by ladyF(f): 10:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
Embarrassment because I'm eating out? undecided
Re: Five Reasons You Need To Cook And Eat At Home by Cutehector(m): 10:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
Ladies do u understand? It's not wen a guy asks u out for a date, yur bodies will be pinching u... betta eat for ya house befor you step out from dat gate cheesy
Re: Five Reasons You Need To Cook And Eat At Home by Cutehector(m): 10:08pm On Jan 22, 2016
ladyF:
Embarrassment because I'm eating out? undecided
of course yes.. most of u ladies embarrass urselves publicly without noticing it.
Re: Five Reasons You Need To Cook And Eat At Home by ladyF(f): 10:11pm On Jan 22, 2016
Cutehector:
of course yes.. most of u ladies embarrass urselves publicly without noticing it.
This is funny tho. So having lunch break at work and going out to eat is an embarrassment?

We should be carrying food inside cooler, right?
Re: Five Reasons You Need To Cook And Eat At Home by adonbilivit: 10:13pm On Jan 22, 2016
home cooked meals for real niggas.
Cc:Rick ross - all birds

eating out always does not make u a big boy, it simply tells the world u can't afford a home at the moment

2 Likes

Re: Five Reasons You Need To Cook And Eat At Home by Cutehector(m): 10:15pm On Jan 22, 2016
ladyF:

This is funny tho. So having lunch break at work and going out to eat is an embarrassment?

We should be carrying food inside cooler, right?
yes it is embarrassing. Cooking and bringing it to ur place of work makes guys see the lady as homely.. wink

Dat she can cook etc. Guys like ladies who cook food and bring from home.
Re: Five Reasons You Need To Cook And Eat At Home by ladyF(f): 10:17pm On Jan 22, 2016
Cutehector:
yes it is embarrassing. Cooking and bringing it to ur place of work makes guys see the lady as homely.. wink

Dat she can cook etc. Guys like ladies who cook food and bring from home.
eeyah...good luck to those guys....

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons You Need To Cook And Eat At Home by Cutehector(m): 10:18pm On Jan 22, 2016
ladyF:

eeyah...good luck to those guys....
angry
Re: Five Reasons You Need To Cook And Eat At Home by weezii(m): 10:25pm On Jan 22, 2016
You made some vital points there. But being a bachelor ain't easy.

As for the ladies una no too get excuse cos it's in your spinster hood you'd get to hone your cooking skills for your future husband's tummy :
Re: Five Reasons You Need To Cook And Eat At Home by pweetychyka(f): 10:30pm On Jan 22, 2016
I feel proud taking ma cooler of food to the office ooooo!

Cos it prevents me from typhoid n some other funny sickness!

#teamhomemadefood

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons You Need To Cook And Eat At Home by Cutehector(m): 10:31pm On Jan 22, 2016
pweetychyka:

#teamhomemadefood
ladyf come and see wife material.. these r d kind of ladies daht will get married very early
Re: Five Reasons You Need To Cook And Eat At Home by pweetychyka(f): 10:35pm On Jan 22, 2016
Cutehector:
ladyf come and see wife material.. these r d kind of ladies daht will get married very early

smiley smiley u neva cease to amuse me!

Is that a criteria to getting married very early?cheesy cheesy

It's all ghud sha!

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons You Need To Cook And Eat At Home by Cutehector(m): 10:36pm On Jan 22, 2016
pweetychyka:

smiley smiley u neva cease to amuse me!

Is that a criteria to getting married very early?cheesy cheesy

It's all ghud sha!
lol its one of my criteria's of wifing a spinster cheesy. She just has to cook like my mum does.. or berra

2 Likes

Re: Five Reasons You Need To Cook And Eat At Home by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 22, 2016
seggzz:
Cooking is an interesting thing you can do for yourself. I feel you should take cooking as one of your priorities this year. Remove eating out habits and embrace eating and cooking at home for the following reasons.

(1).Cooking at home is economical.
You need to cook at home because it helps you save money. It makes you know life is not only about food. Man shall not live by bread alone. The least amount food you could buy per plate is N250. You could spend almost all your salary on food if you eat out in eateries and others. And at home, you could spend 250 naira on a food that could last you a week without stress.

(2).Cooking at home is healthier.
Almost all food bought at the canteens or eateries are cooked with unhealthy ingredients. Vegetable oils for example is not healthy and you see them cook with it. The food you eat outside contain dirty water, spoilt tomatoes and bacteria or viruses from sneezes. You will monitor what goes into you as food and select good food items for yourself, if you cook and eat at home.

(3).It prevents spiritual backwardness.
Some of the food you eat outside your home are prepared with charms. You may eat food enchanted unintentionally. I have heard stories on how a man saw human fingers on his food after prayers. And many evil stories related to eating food at canteens or roadside food sellers.

(4).It prevents insults and embarrassments.
Cooking and eating at your home prevents public humiliation. Most females I have seen are either insulted directly or indirectly. The females especially the spinsters or married women are looked upon with bad looks. Not only females, I've seen a married man who was insulted because he couldn't avoid to pay for sachets water.

(5).Cooking at home improves your cooking skills.
Cooking at home makes you know new and healthier ways of cooking. It improves your cooking skills as a female. If you are a man, it makes you learn how to cook. Make cooking as one of your hobbies. Continuous cooking throw you to vast lives of cooking and fun.

For more health tips visit http://seggzz2005..com.ng

Cc lalasticlala, seun
Your points here are somewhat mediocre.
Re: Five Reasons You Need To Cook And Eat At Home by adonbilivit: 10:39pm On Jan 22, 2016
pweetychyka:

#teamhomemadefood
u don pay for this advert?
Re: Five Reasons You Need To Cook And Eat At Home by ladyF(f): 10:39pm On Jan 22, 2016
Cutehector:
Lol getting married early is not an achievement na. ###ChildNotBride grin grin grin
Re: Five Reasons You Need To Cook And Eat At Home by seggzz(m): 10:39pm On Jan 22, 2016
weezii:
You made some vital points there. But being a bachelor ain't easy.

As for the ladies una no too get excuse cos it's in your spinster hood you'd get to hone your cooking skills for your future husband's tummy :
I know it's not easy for guys but try it and see if you will not see the difference. I know I cooked my food while I was still working in the bank. No matter what, I still prepare and plan my cooking.
Re: Five Reasons You Need To Cook And Eat At Home by Cutehector(m): 10:41pm On Jan 22, 2016
ladyF:

Lol getting married early is not an achievement na. ###ChildNotBride grin grin grin
lol pweetychyka isn't a child na..

Oya come leme marry u...
Re: Five Reasons You Need To Cook And Eat At Home by seggzz(m): 10:41pm On Jan 22, 2016
DeeTus:
Your points here are somewhat mediocre.
You are free to prove me wrong.
Re: Five Reasons You Need To Cook And Eat At Home by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 22, 2016
seggzz:

I know it's not easy for guys but try it and see if you will not see the difference. I know I cooked my food while I was going still working in the bank. No matter what, I still prepare and plan my cooking.
I guess you lie to impress readers. This is bad.
Re: Five Reasons You Need To Cook And Eat At Home by ladyF(f): 10:45pm On Jan 22, 2016
Cutehector:
lol pweetychyka isn't a child na..

Oya come leme marry u...
Lol let them not come and pour acid on me ehnnn...thank you kiss
Re: Five Reasons You Need To Cook And Eat At Home by Cutehector(m): 10:46pm On Jan 22, 2016
ladyF:

Lol let them not come and pour acid on me ehnnn...thank you kiss
Na so dem go tell me dis kyn tin until I grow old nw no marry... I dey find wife oooo... like seriously.
Re: Five Reasons You Need To Cook And Eat At Home by pweetychyka(f): 10:46pm On Jan 22, 2016
Cutehector:
lol its one of my criteria's of wifing a spinster cheesy. She just has to cook like my mum does.. or berra

Normal!

If u luv her that well, u can take her to a catering school where she can learn that skill....n if u find dat pretty expensive, thank God for youtube! She can download any meal preparation video she needs wink
Re: Five Reasons You Need To Cook And Eat At Home by ladyF(f): 10:51pm On Jan 22, 2016
Cutehector:
Na so dem go tell me dis kyn tin until I grow old nw no marry... I dey find wife oooo... like seriously.
Lol husband material like you should marry early ooo!!! You've even seen wife material that takes food to work some minutes ago, not the lazy ones like LadyF. Don't let her pass you by. send her a PM today grin
Re: Five Reasons You Need To Cook And Eat At Home by pweetychyka(f): 10:53pm On Jan 22, 2016
adonbilivit:
u don pay for this advert?

Lolzzzzz..... funny u

Ain't doing advert! I 'm only saying ma own opinion!
Re: Five Reasons You Need To Cook And Eat At Home by ladyF(f): 10:55pm On Jan 22, 2016
adonbilivit:

eating out always does not make u a big boy, it simply tells the world u can't afford a home at the moment
Even married couples eat out with their kids. You guys are really making it more serious than it really is.

So the wife in this case is what?
Re: Five Reasons You Need To Cook And Eat At Home by adonbilivit: 10:59pm On Jan 22, 2016
ladyF:

Even married couples eat out with their kids. You guys are really making it more serious than I really is.

So the wife in this case is what?
I made mention of "always"...any married man that eats out with his whole family always hasn't found a "good thing" yet then
Re: Five Reasons You Need To Cook And Eat At Home by seggzz(m): 10:59pm On Jan 22, 2016
DeeTus:
I guess you lie to impress readers. This is bad.
It's true and I know of this friend of mine who cooks as early as 4:00am.He must have grinded his pepper and other things inside the fridge. And other of his cooking plans and methods.
It's not to impress, it is to make people to be aware of overwhelming benefits of cooking at home other than eating up all your money on food. I know of a guy that earns 140,000 naira monthly but before the month ends the money is gone. He doesn't drink, womanise nor spend wastefully on clubs.
Re: Five Reasons You Need To Cook And Eat At Home by ladyF(f): 11:05pm On Jan 22, 2016
adonbilivit:
I made mention of "always"...any married man that eats out with his whole family always hasn't found a "good thing" yet then
Ah I don't think any normal person will be eating out always. shocked
Re: Five Reasons You Need To Cook And Eat At Home by weezii(m): 11:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
seggzz:

I know it's not easy for guys but try it and see if you will not see the difference. I know I cooked my food while I was still working in the bank. No matter what, I still prepare and plan my cooking.

Bro I never said I don't do it. In fact I enjoy my food more than any I eat outside except my mom's own.
It's very healthy and saves enormous cost.
Re: Five Reasons You Need To Cook And Eat At Home by weezii(m): 11:10pm On Jan 22, 2016
ladyF:

To a large extent it is. Ask my mom.

BTW am not talking of underage marriage that's stupidity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside / Standard Cake Recipe / Roasted Snake In A Suya Spice(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.