Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Five Reasons You Need To Cook And Eat At Home - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Five Reasons You Need To Cook And Eat At Home (3222 Views)

Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos / 7 Reasons You Should Stop Chewing Gum / 5 Reasons You Should Cook At Home Instead Of Eating Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Reasons You Need To Cook And Eat At Home by ladyF(f): 11:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
weezii:

To a large extent it is. Ask my mom.

BTW am not talking of underage marriage that's stupidity.
It's not about how early, early marriage doesn't guarantee happiness.

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons You Need To Cook And Eat At Home by Cutehector(m): 7:42am On Jan 23, 2016
ladyF:

Lol husband material like you should marry early ooo!!! You've even seen wife material that takes food to work some minutes ago, not the lazy ones like LadyF. Don't let her pass you by. send her a PM today grin
pweetychyka, ladyf say make I send u pm ooo, say u be wife material.. hw fa? wink
Re: Five Reasons You Need To Cook And Eat At Home by Cutehector(m): 7:45am On Jan 23, 2016
pweetychyka:

Normal!

If u luv her that well, u can take her to a catering school where she can learn that skill....n if u find dat pretty expensive, thank God for youtube! She can download any meal preparation video she needs wink
lol me dah want to sponsor myself in catering school sef cheesy. So wehn my wife wan form shakara for me say we dey quarell and she b like, no food for u in dis house, I go just look am dey laff pretty hard. grin

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons You Need To Cook And Eat At Home by pweetychyka(f): 8:30am On Jan 23, 2016
ladyF:

Lol let them not come and pour acid on me ehnnn...thank you kiss

Hahahaha!

No is eva gonna pour you acid ooooo!
Guess cutehector wanna marry you the way u are!
In Bruno Mars voice "cos u are amazing just the way you are"

Cutehector:
lol me dah want to sponsor myself in catering school sef cheesy. So wehn my wife wan form shakara for me say we dey quarell and she b like, no food for u in dis house, I go just look am dey laff pretty hard. grin

Hahahahaha u won't kill somebody with laughter!
All man for em sef! Dat wan sha dey
Re: Five Reasons You Need To Cook And Eat At Home by ladyF(f): 5:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
pweetychyka:

Hahahaha!

No is eva gonna pour you acid ooooo!
Guess cutehector wanna marry you the way u are!
In Bruno Mars voice "cos u are amazing just the way you are"

Hahahahaha u won't kill somebody with laughter!
All man for em sef! Dat wan sha dey
lol make una do invite us for wedding o grin
Re: Five Reasons You Need To Cook And Eat At Home by Cutehector(m): 5:32pm On Jan 23, 2016
ladyF:

inshort, I should marry the both of you cheesy
Re: Five Reasons You Need To Cook And Eat At Home by ladyF(f): 5:34pm On Jan 23, 2016
Cutehector:
inshort, I should marry the both of you cheesy
lol I don't intend to be competing for my hubby's attention in future....I dash her grin happy married life
Re: Five Reasons You Need To Cook And Eat At Home by Cutehector(m): 5:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
ladyF:

lol I don't intend to be competing for my hubby's attention in future....I dash her grin happy married life
alright I dump her.. cheesy
Re: Five Reasons You Need To Cook And Eat At Home by ladyF(f): 5:44pm On Jan 23, 2016
Cutehector:
alright I dump her.. cheesy
hahaha are you not funny? For me that is not a wife material? It's only boiled egg I can cook.... I can't let u do this to yourself!! Make I come chop wedding rice. Hope uve sent that PM grin
Re: Five Reasons You Need To Cook And Eat At Home by Cutehector(m): 5:46pm On Jan 23, 2016
ladyF:

hahaha are you not funny? For me that is not a wife material? It's only boiled egg I can cook.... I can't let u do this to yourself!! Make I come chop wedding rice. Hope uve sent that PM grin
i'l send u to catering school wink
Am I not caring? grin
Re: Five Reasons You Need To Cook And Eat At Home by ladyF(f): 5:50pm On Jan 23, 2016
Cutehector:
i'l send u to catering school wink
Am I not caring? grin
lol I'm not a fast learner, let me not come and burn your house in the name of cooking grin
Re: Five Reasons You Need To Cook And Eat At Home by Cutehector(m): 6:02pm On Jan 23, 2016
ladyF:

lol I'm not a fast learner, let me not come and burn your house in the name of cooking grin
Dnt worry... I will employ a female cook who is old. wink
Re: Five Reasons You Need To Cook And Eat At Home by ladyF(f): 6:20pm On Jan 23, 2016
Cutehector:
Dnt worry... I will employ a female cook who is old. wink
cry cry cry
Re: Five Reasons You Need To Cook And Eat At Home by Cutehector(m): 6:32pm On Jan 23, 2016
ladyF:

cry cry cry
lol wat is it nau?
Re: Five Reasons You Need To Cook And Eat At Home by pweetychyka(f): 7:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
ladyF:

Hahahaha ladyf

I greet u
Re: Five Reasons You Need To Cook And Eat At Home by ladyF(f): 8:24pm On Jan 23, 2016
Cutehector:
lol wat is it nau?
hehehe nothing o grin

I'm happy for you two kiss
Re: Five Reasons You Need To Cook And Eat At Home by Cutehector(m): 11:08pm On Jan 23, 2016
ladyF:

hehehe nothing o grin

I'm happy for you two kiss
come to think of it, it's 2016... U need a boyfriend. wink
Re: Five Reasons You Need To Cook And Eat At Home by ladyF(f): 5:30am On Jan 24, 2016
Cutehector:
come to think of it, it's 2016... U need a boyfriend. wink
....and you need a wife. tongue Fortunately, we have found you a wife material. You know they are scarce, when you manage to see one, you chase with all your might. grin
Re: Five Reasons You Need To Cook And Eat At Home by Cutehector(m): 7:10am On Jan 24, 2016
ladyF:

....and you need a wife. tongue Fortunately, we have found you a wife material. You know they are scarce, when you manage to see one, you chase with all your might. grin
lol she looks older grin

Lol u need to stop puttin up ur defenses leme entr ur heart wink
Re: Five Reasons You Need To Cook And Eat At Home by queenfav(f): 3:08pm On Jan 24, 2016
Nice post @op..I love cooking my meals and eat out occasionally.However,when you have a busy schedule/job,that taking foodflask thing won't work at all..My kind of job is one that you don't even know how your day would pan out,so carrying cooler of rice around is not going to be convinient.For instance,tomorrow I have to carry my big diary,case files,my wig and gown bag,my handbag,all to jump bus o, for a 1 hour 30 mins trip to crt;then foodflask go come join?I might as well carry ghana must go .lol..I bought a foodflask last week sha,to take food to the office once in a while,when I know I am going to work direct.We all enjoy home cooked meals,but at times you just hv to manage with eating out.
Re: Five Reasons You Need To Cook And Eat At Home by ladyF(f): 3:40pm On Jan 24, 2016
Cutehector:
lol she looks older grin

Lol u need to stop puttin up ur defenses leme entr ur heart wink
I look older too cry If you see my pishure ehnn cry cry cry

Wife material is scarce o, hold the one you have while you can grin
Re: Five Reasons You Need To Cook And Eat At Home by Cutehector(m): 5:07pm On Jan 24, 2016
ladyF:

I look older too cry If you see my pishure ehnn cry cry cry

Wife material is scarce o, hold the one you have while you can grin
lol leme see ur pic in private first... wink.
Re: Five Reasons You Need To Cook And Eat At Home by ladyF(f): 7:38pm On Jan 24, 2016
Cutehector:
lol leme see ur pic in private first... wink.
lol don't say I didnt warn you ooo cry

#Throwback back in the days grin

Re: Five Reasons You Need To Cook And Eat At Home by Cutehector(m): 6:47am On Jan 25, 2016
ladyF:

lol don't say I didnt warn you ooo cry

#Throwback back in the days grin
lol just add me up on bbm already wink
Re: Five Reasons You Need To Cook And Eat At Home by ladyF(f): 6:50am On Jan 25, 2016
Cutehector:
lol just add me up on bbm already wink
lol I don post pishure here already na, do you know if I even have BBM? grin
Re: Five Reasons You Need To Cook And Eat At Home by Cutehector(m): 6:51am On Jan 25, 2016
ladyF:

lol I don post pishure here already na, do you know if I even have BBM? grin
blessed are those who havnt yet seen, but believe. wink
Re: Five Reasons You Need To Cook And Eat At Home by ladyF(f): 7:01am On Jan 25, 2016
Cutehector:
blessed are those who havnt yet seen, but believe. wink
hehehe wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Standard Cake Recipe / How To Make Mama-put Stew / Beware! Fake Blue Band Margarine In Circulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.