Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,816 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) (62551 Views)

NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery / Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Olisah Metuh With Sinister Advert / Chicken Republic Shading Olisa Metuh. .. Funny Pic Attached. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by PNSB: 12:09pm On Jan 23, 2016
FIVE ODDS IN TOTAL AND YOU CAN VISIT [url]picknstake.com[/url] for those who have our APP just go there and you will see them.

Crystal Palace - Tottenham Hotspur England - Premier League
Handicap 0:2
Tottenham Hotspur 1.08
Monchengladbach - Borussia Dortmund Germany - Bundesliga
Handicap 2:0
Borussia Mönchengladbach 1.50
FC Portadown - Crusaders Belfast Northern Ireland - Premiership
Second Team to win either half
Yes 1.35
Maccabi Tel Aviv - Maccabi Petach Tikva Israel - Premier League
First Team to win either half
Yes 1.22
Burton Albion - Shrewsbury Town England - League One
First Team to win either half
Yes 1.35
Al Ahli Dubai - Emirates Ras Al-Khaimah United Arab Emirates - Pro League
1X2
AL Ahli 1.22
Mamelodi Sundowns - Supersport United FC South Africa - Premier League
Draw no bet
Mamelodi Sundowns 1.22
FC Nantes - FC Girondins Bordeaux France - Ligue 1
Handicap 0:2
FC Girondins Bordeaux 1.12
Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 23, 2016
mrmetoo1:
If today, I give any of these hungry PDP boys chicken from Chicken Republic I'm pretty sure they'll suspend their beef with them temporarily. I guess they didn't have to include the "Olisa" that's all that spoiled the commercial IMO. Some jokes are better if you give people just enough to for them to draw their own conclusion. Without the name, everyone still would have known but there'll be deniability.

PDP POWER
Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 23, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:

Nope. This is not the first time CR will be doing this. They throw shades at politicians. Even PMB, BRF and Co are not left out. Lemme show you photos. I don't think it's sponsored by any APC politician.
He didn't make jest of others na.Well,i didn't eat from the yam.So what's my biz?
Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by Topeakintola: 12:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
francizy:

The curses are for people that hates other tribes in Nigeria. I don't see any need in getting all worked up, except of course you're a hater of a tribe. I do not hate your tribe so I and my family members are safe.

On the thread, are these names Igbos?

Demola Olarewaju
Ayokunle Odekunle
Adebola
Omolola
Bunmi Olamide, aka miss B?

That's not including the ones that used English names of which many of them may still be yorubas.

So now lemme get this straight, are you Nairaland hate filled lots comfortable with telling lies even when it's so so glaring that you're telling lies (like Lai Mohammed like followers) or are you guys under a spell to lie at will without minding if the truth is staring you in the face?

You are being mischievous and not answering his questions

You can continue to intentionally deceive yourself

You are forming names up. Most of the Yorubas that commented were not vocal or just made a joke out of it.

It is only the IPOB Youths that are so passionately against Buhari

Chicken Republic released a similar graphic about APC senators jumping a fence but we didnt hear anything from IPOB Youths

AIT screened a documentary demonizing Buhari and IPOB youths applauded them

They want their own country but they all want to live in Lagos. 75% of the men of Ihiala Village in Anambra live in Lagos.

If you should lay any curse at all, it should be for IPOB Youths who are supporters of corruption

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by talk2archy: 12:17pm On Jan 23, 2016
what do you expect from someone with chiken brain? angry
Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 23, 2016
uselessgoat:
Why do igbos and SS find it easy to sympathize with corrupt politicians Many of those poverty stricken PDP followers who cant even afford a sausage roll are bragging about boycotting chicken Republic for making an advert concerning Thief metuh grin While they applauded AIT for making partisan documentaries about Buhari and Tinubu during the 2015 elections undecidedThey claim Nnamdi Kanu is free to express his views by abusing Buhari and other Nigerians but are quick to criticize Chicken Republic for expressing their own views concerning Metuh. Talk of cheer hypocrisy :-/ Hopeless lpo-Baboons angry

The only Reason is that You are a "USELESS GOAT"....who do not reason, when you add useless to a Goat, then your case is irredeemable....mods beware his moniker is "uselessgoat", I am just confirming it....so dont come here with your "useless" ban grin.

1 Like

Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by 247Dior(m): 12:19pm On Jan 23, 2016
uselessgoat:
Why do igbos and SS find it easy to sympathize with corrupt politicians Many of those poverty stricken PDP followers who cant even afford a sausage roll are bragging about boycotting chicken Republic for making an advert concerning Thief metuh grin While they applauded AIT for making partisan documentaries about Buhari and Tinubu during the 2015 elections undecidedThey claim Nnamdi Kanu is free to express his views by abusing Buhari and other Nigerians but are quick to criticize Chicken Republic for expressing their own views concerning Metuh. Talk of cheer hypocrisy :-/ Hopeless lpo-Baboons angry
imagine the height of your stupidity... was it only igbos n ss you saw their comments? Or are u seeking publicity

1 Like

Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by modath(f): 12:21pm On Jan 23, 2016
francizy:

So because he's not pledging his allegiance to APC, therefore he's not a Yoruba man? It's safe to call him, Anonimi and HzRF iPods right? Please desist from this your reasoning cuz it's not healthy...

Not everything is to be seen through partisan colouration, there is something called tribal pride & unity... I have seen the way you champion your tribal sentiments so spare me the BS...

You will never find him when the news about Yoruba (NOT APC or PDP matter) is positive & uplifting, but once it is negative, he struts out in all his glory..... At the end of the day, no one cares about his unoriginal opinion..

The day you don't defend your culture & your people is the day i'll take your word serious & agree that Firefire is actually Yoruba...

& as i will always say, when the tone of discuss is not "healthy" , i will waka pass cos i don't owe anyone any apology or explanation for my opinions & beliefs just as it is applicable to you & everyone....
Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 23, 2016
uselessgoat:

Your name says it all...
Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 23, 2016
seunmsg:
The usual wailing from the supporters of corruption. Chicken Republics shade on Metuh is in order, they owe PDP cry babies no apology. In fact, I will start patronising chicken republic for being a patriotic brand. The war against corruption must be supported by all patriotic Nigerians.

Then what happens to your "Iya EWA ati Agege breadundecided undecided, ...when did you start eating in fast food joint.... anyway All the Chicken republic outlets in Portharcourt are dead because they fry dead chickens so i guess the same in other places like Lagos..... And that is what happens when you yorubas bring tribalism and politics into your business, we can now see why all of them are dying while Igbos businesses have taken over lagos and beyond

3 Likes

Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by Mboi: 12:26pm On Jan 23, 2016
uselessgoat:
Can u hear ur name? "Useless goat". U are a useless human being indeed. I didn't insult you, I am taking you by ur name.
Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by modath(f): 12:29pm On Jan 23, 2016
Firefire:

I beg leave her, she is free to deceive herself.

I hate APC with passion and will continue to do, even if they turn Nigeria to America within 4 years.

Unless Tinubu is ready to stop stealing our common wealth in grand style and professional way.

Stop the hate matter & leave trash for the owners, even your paymasters know Jagaban is their bawse & dem dey tuale for dem oga, who cares if you like him or not!! cheesy grin

I may not like Tinubu so much myself but when the Alternative are the Pa Fa-LIE, Gbenga Daniel , Iyiola Omisore, FFK, Buruji & Fayose, all well meaning Yoruba will pass!!!!

If you are really a true son of the soil, you'd know that..

Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by Honestly1: 12:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
The last time i checked, Olisa was a Thief. And the last time i checked, The name doesn't have to belong to Olisa metu.... And so how can Nigerians be so stupid to support a thief...

2 Likes

Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by Firefire(m): 12:32pm On Jan 23, 2016
modath:

Not everything is to be seen through partisan colouration, there is something called tribal pride & unity... I have seen the way you champion your tribal sentiments so spare me the BS...

You will never find him when the news about Yoruba (NOT APC or PDP matter) is positive & uplifting, but once it is negative, he struts out in all his glory..... At the end of the day, no one cares about his unoriginal opinion..

The day you don't defend your culture & your people is the day i'll take your word serious & agree that Firefire is actually Yoruba...

& as i will always say, when the tone of discuss is not "healthy" , i will waka pass cos i don't owe anyone any apology or explanation for my opinions & beliefs just as it is applicable to you & everyone....

I need to be sentimental and tribal to be a Yoruba Man at my age ?

Henceforth, Firefire is going tribal, apologies to my fraternity. tongue

Cc: francizy, ajepako, Anonimi, HzRF et al.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by Intendy: 12:33pm On Jan 23, 2016
uselessgoat:
gbam
Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 23, 2016
Topeakintola:

]You can continue to intentionally deceive yourself

You are forming names up. Most of the Yorubas that commented were not vocal or just made a joke out of it.

It is only the IPOB Youths that are so passionately against Buhari

Chicken Republic released a similar graphic about APC senators jumping a fence but we didnt hear anything from IPOB Youths

AIT screened a documentary demonizing Buhari and IPOB youths applauded them

They want their own country but they all want to live in Lagos. 75% of the men of Ihiala Village in Anambra live in Lagos.

If you should lay any curse at all, it should be for IPOB Youths who are supporters of corruption

For this Bolded bro you need to go back to school, its either you dont understand English or you just like being an ignoramus.

1 Like

Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by Firefire(m): 12:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
kaycid77:

For this Bolded bro you need to go back to school, its either you dont understand English or you just like being an ignoramus.

You are referring to an English Man ? shocked cheesy
Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by mark3009(m): 12:37pm On Jan 23, 2016
uselessgoat:
will you guys please leave the SS out whenever you refer to the igbos. We do not support corrupt officials even if they are our kinsmen.
Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 23, 2016
Firefire:

You are referring to an English Man ? shocked cheesy

And he doesnt know the meaning of drool, undecided undecided undecided undecidedThem he should take the second condition.

Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by Topeakintola: 12:38pm On Jan 23, 2016
kaycid77:

Chessboard please face front

Are u in PH?

2 Likes

Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by pasol4real(m): 12:38pm On Jan 23, 2016
omenka:
When is it gonna sink into you people's thick skulls that the SS have asked that you keep them out of your blind support for all that is filthy

Na wa oo. Can't you people do without them?? cheesycheesy
Olodo the South South is even more pdp than the South east .

1 Like

Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by Excellentmind: 12:39pm On Jan 23, 2016
uselessgoat:

I would have been surprised if you had posted something sensible, considering your name. It's clear that you don't know, so let me tell you that you have just succeeded in making irrelevant comparison as all listed have no similarities to the issue at hand. Politics must be separated from business, else going concern is inevitable.
Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 23, 2016
Topeakintola:

Chessboard please face front

Are u in PH?

lol.....here we go again grin grin grin grin grin grin...am outta this thread
Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by Hafter1: 12:42pm On Jan 23, 2016
Firefire:

I beg leave her, she is free to deceive herself.

I hate APC with passion and will continue to do, even if they turn Nigeria to America within 4 years.

Unless Tinubu is ready to stop stealing our common wealth in grand style and professional way.

Lmao. You hate apc cos you work for pdp, stop using tinubu to cover up. You and your fellow apc paid agents here are shameless people. You spend your entire life defending criminals. Big shame.
Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by Topeakintola: 12:44pm On Jan 23, 2016
kaycid77:

lol.....here we go again grin grin grin grin grin grin...am outta this thread

grin grin grin

Of course you will run away cus you know how I roll

How is ur daughter?

2 Likes

Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by XKZ(m): 12:44pm On Jan 23, 2016
#WeAreAllOlisa
Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by BABANGBALI: 12:44pm On Jan 23, 2016
seunmsg:
The usual wailing from the supporters of corruption. Chicken Republics shade on Metuh is in order, they owe PDP cry babies no apology. In fact, I will start patronising chicken republic for being a patriotic brand. The war against corruption must be supported by all patriotic Nigerians.
no mind them. Dey never see anything
Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 23, 2016
uselessgoat:

Useless goat
Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by Firefire(m): 12:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
Hafter1:

Lmao. You hate apc cos you work for pdp, stop using tinubu to cover up. You and your fellow apc paid agents here are shameless people. You spend your entire life defending criminals. Big shame.

I am with the masses, I am working for the interest of the Yoruba Race. I cannot be cowed into silence, I will defend my believe without fear or favor.

I owns no one apology for my sentiment, for where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Shalom!

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by qtx(m): 12:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
uselessgoat:
No wonder your name is uselessgoat, u are indeed one.
Why do you come here and insult Nigerians and who are you by the way to stop Nigerians to air their opinions?
If you are that rich, come out and tell us who you really are. At least we know Dangote, Adenuga, Gates and other, i dont think they have ever told people they are poor and tried to shut them down the way you are doing.
A poor miserable eatery insulting such a man of Metuh's calibre no matter the allegations against him when the court hasn't pronounced him guilty is the height of insensitivity and lack of business brand security consciousness.
Chicken Rep. think they are being funny rather they are just creating more enemies for themselves, bet me.
Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by Hafter1: 12:52pm On Jan 23, 2016
[s]
Firefire:

I am with the masses, I am working for the interest of the Yoruba Race. I cannot be cowed into silence, I will defend my believe without fear or favor.

I owns no one apology for my sentiment, for where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Shalom!

[/s]

You mean the PDP masses. You work for your paymasters PDP, same with some lowlife that defend apc criminals here. You guys have no shame, esp you that pretend alot. Leave the Yoruba race out of una rubbish, stick to your defending of criminals and looters. Shameless people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by spiralwedge(m): 12:53pm On Jan 23, 2016
Thats easy nah. Their account was hacked!

Common how can CR tweet that. HACKERS' WORK. Common sense. We just like public drama sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others / Women In Hijabs Pose With Weapons In Kano (Photo) / Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.