Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) (62548 Views)

NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery / Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Olisah Metuh With Sinister Advert / Chicken Republic Shading Olisa Metuh. .. Funny Pic Attached. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by asEdeyHOT: 12:53pm On Jan 23, 2016
francizy:

Why are some of you this bigoted and tribalistically dumb!? Are there no yorubas among those tweeps? But as deceptive as you are, you ignored the yorubas that condemned chicken republic ad and faced SS and SE. What is wrong with some of you on here? I pray that all those who harbour hate for other tribes die miserable deaths, be they Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani, etc.

IPOB Engrish

grin

4 Likes

Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 23, 2016
seunmsg:
The usual wailing from the supporters of corruption. Chicken Republics shade on Metuh is in order, they owe PDP cry babies no apology. In fact, I will start patronising chicken republic for being a patriotic brand. The war against corruption must be supported by all patriotic Nigerians.
seconded
Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by cktheluckyman: 12:54pm On Jan 23, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

If all PDP supporters boycott Chicken Republic then all APC supporters that have not been patronizing it will start patronizing it. How about that?

How many APC supporters do you have in the SS/SE? What percentage of Northerners who are the major APC supporters patronize fast food outlets!!!CR might have just dug their obituary
Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by armadeo(m): 12:56pm On Jan 23, 2016
I can swear that many of those shouting they would boycott chicken republic only know the nearest outlet as a landmark not that they eat there.

That olanrewaju guy take the tin personal.

In my opinion the shit was funny as Bleep. You all need a chill pill.
Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by Firefire(m): 12:57pm On Jan 23, 2016
[quote author=Hafter1 post=42250048][s][/s]

[s] You mean the PDP masses. You work for your paymasters PDP, same with some lowlife that defend apc criminals here. You guys have no shame, esp you that pretend alot. Leave the Yoruba race out of una rubbish, stick to your defending of criminals and looters. Shameless people.[/[/s]quote]

Sorry oooo. cheesy
Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by hustla(m): 1:00pm On Jan 23, 2016
Them no mention name na
But if the shoe fits.... wear am!

grin grin
Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by Hafter1: 1:00pm On Jan 23, 2016
[quote author=Firefire post=42250209][/quote]

Good. Next time face the job you are paid to do online and dont ever bring the Yoruba race to your rubbish.
Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by Firefire(m): 1:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
Hafter1:

Good. Next time face the job you are paid to do online and dont ever bring the Yoruba race to your rubbish.

Can you be more Catholic than the Pope ?

You get bad mouth. undecided
Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by phlemzy: 1:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
People should free Chicken Republic. They're only using the opportunity to create awareness for all the big men presently in the prison and those that will be visiting the prison soon that they have meal delivery at the prison will just a click on the internet.
Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by Hafter1: 1:06pm On Jan 23, 2016
Firefire:

Can you be more Catholic than the Pope ?

You get bad mouth. undecided

Gerrarahere. I hate slaves that defend criminals and still pretend, they are worst than snakes. Spits
Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by Firefire(m): 1:08pm On Jan 23, 2016
Hafter1:

Gerrarahere. I hate slaves that defend criminals and still pretend, they are worst than snakes. Spits

Keep your spits till 2019 for your fraudulent APC leaders. cheesy
Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by Hafter1: 1:11pm On Jan 23, 2016
Firefire:

Keep your spits till 2019 for your fraudulent APC leaders. cheesy

The slave is trying to divert attention, looking for his fellow never do well that praise sing and defend politicians everywhere. I aint one of those paid hag like you that sold there conscience for crumbs, our past post can do justice on that. Keep wasting your life online defending them while both APC/PDP criminals continue to loot together.

1 Like

Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 23, 2016
[quote author=uselessgoat post=42244784][color=#550000][b]Why do igbos and SS find it easy to sympathize with corrupt politicians Many of those poverty stricken PDP followers who cant even afford a sausage roll are bragging about boycotting chicken Republic for making an advert concerning Thief metuh grin While they applauded AIT for making partisan documentaries about Buhari and Tinubu during the 2015 elections undecidedThey claim Nnamdi Kanu is free to express his views by abusing Buhari and other Nigerians but are quick to criticize Chicken Republic for expressing their own views concerning Metuh. Talk of cheer hypocrisy :-/ Hopeless

You are foolish, sorry I meant stupid, no I meant you are worthless. Am pure igbo and m not poor. Tell me what you have achieved in life? I am richer than your generation will ever be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by Firefire(m): 1:15pm On Jan 23, 2016
Hafter1:

The slave is trying to divert attention, looking for his fellow never do well that praise sing and defend politicians everywhere. I aint one of those paid hag like you that sold there conscience for crumbs, our past post can do justice on that. Keep wasting your life online defending them while both APC/PDP criminals continue to loot together.

God bless you sir for the bolded.

So you agreed that PDP=APC ?

That is my point! They are all looters, fraudsters and criminals, so none should play the role of Angel Michael to Nigerians.

May all the looters of our common wealth never found peace in this live and in the live to come. Amen.

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 23, 2016
uselessgoat:
Why do igbos and SS find it easy to sympathize with corrupt politicians Many of those poverty stricken PDP followers who cant even afford a sausage roll are bragging about boycotting chicken Republic for making an advert concerning Thief metuh grin While they applauded AIT for making partisan documentaries about Buhari and Tinubu during the 2015 elections undecidedThey claim Nnamdi Kanu is free to express his views by abusing Buhari and other Nigerians but are quick to criticize Chicken Republic for expressing their own views concerning Metuh. Talk of cheer hypocrisy :-/ Hopeless lpo-Baboons angry

This your post is pointless. How does a distateful and unprofessional ad relate to people sympathizing with corrupt politicians? So because someone thinks the ad is wrong and political for a company, it means u sympathize with corruption? What is unprofessional is unprofessional. Call a spade a spade. Political & religious satire is a no go area for any serious company.

U need to get out of this partisan bubble of yours, u guys are fast losing touch with reality.
Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by billyG(m): 1:21pm On Jan 23, 2016
chukwudi44:

If you own a business use it and play partisan politics!! If all PDP supporters boycott their smelly food outlet Chicken republic will die off in the entire SS/SE
so PDP na ss\se party?
Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by johnny89(m): 1:29pm On Jan 23, 2016
Above or below? Loool
Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by MrSly(m): 1:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
uselessgoat:
Why do igbos and SS find it easy to sympathize with corrupt politicians Many of those poverty stricken PDP followers who cant even afford a sausage roll are bragging about boycotting chicken Republic for making an advert concerning Thief metuh grin While they applauded AIT for making partisan documentaries about Buhari and Tinubu during the 2015 elections undecidedThey claim Nnamdi Kanu is free to express his views by abusing Buhari and other Nigerians but are quick to criticize Chicken Republic for expressing their own views concerning Metuh. Talk of cheer hypocrisy :-/ Hopeless lpo-Baboons angry
You showcased yourself:
1: as a choiceless fanatic and sycophant for referring to those virtuous voices as ethical sentiment.
2: as a miserable illiterate for not knowing the ethics of advertisement. Any learned individual knows how wrong that AD is.
Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by Wazobia12(m): 1:38pm On Jan 23, 2016
uselessgoat:

Its unfortunate for south east youths seriously! Even if they witch hunt my region what do i care? When the elites are spending money on parties and travels did dey care? The government can destroy thier lifes for all i care. South east youths think of how to hold your leaders accountable and stop playing victim all the time. Even if u get biafra today as long as all your rich amd fraudulent elites are in office biafra will be worse cos by then there would be no buhari or opposition to scare them all they need to do is pay you and u will still follow dem without any disturbance. I just don't get you guys. My closest friend is from imo state he is 27 and a millionaire already in kaduna and he only moved there during NYSC of 2012 and still enjoys huge patronage from the northerners in the area so what marginalisation are u talking about? See NDDC now, an ijaw woman is appointed MD and akwa ibom are already crying marginalisation from a fellow niger delta seriously i just dont get it. Pls you youths should think we need each other the same way all corrupt politicians from all tribes need demselves cos if u really want to look at it from a neutral point of view all u have is the corrupt and us the suffering masses irrespective of tribe and region.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by Omeny: 1:43pm On Jan 23, 2016
TippyTop:
PDP replied with this hilarious pic by Reno Omokri

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3325441_index_pngcfa575bf96a962dfe1cf0ee5f7779d6a

Hehehehe!
Funny you Bro!
See the Man mouth self, So iconic!
The man represents Propaganda!
They have come and take over Govt in Abj and Lagos Back to Back!

Iyalaya Propaganda!

1 Like

Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by guysis(m): 1:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
Wazobia12:

Its unfortunate for south east youths seriously! Even if they witch hunt my region what do i care? When the elites are spending money on parties and travels did dey care? The government can destroy thier lifes for all i care. South east youths think of how to hold your leaders accountable and stop playing victim all the time. Even if u get biafra today as long as all your rich amd fraudulent elites are in office biafra will be worse cos by then there would be no buhari or opposition to scare them all they need to do is pay you and u will still follow dem without any disturbance. I just don't get you guys. My closest friend is from imo state he is 27 and a millionaire already in kaduna and he only moved there during NYSC of 2012 and still enjoys huge patronage from the northerners in the area so what marginalisation are u talking about? See NDDC now, an ijaw woman is appointed MD and akwa ibom are already crying marginalisation from a fellow niger delta seriously i just dont get it.
Pls you youths should think we need each other the same way all corrupt politicians from all tribes need demselves cos if u really want to look at it from a neutral point of view all u have is the corrupt and us the suffering masses irrespective of tribe and region.

Made real sense@bolded.
Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by Pheedow(m): 2:21pm On Jan 23, 2016
uselessgoat:
From ur moniker I see u are a real useless goat. U just didn't make sense,rather u pointed out dat because Nmamdi kanu insulted pmb he was thrown in prison. Is dat democracy Pls ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by FANE4Naija: 2:24pm On Jan 23, 2016
mrmetoo1:
If today, I give any of these hungry PDP boys chicken from Chicken Republic I'm pretty sure they'll suspend their beef with them temporarily. I guess they didn't have to include the "Olisa" that's all that spoiled the commercial IMO. Some jokes are better if you give people just enough to for them to draw their own conclusion. Without the name, everyone still would have known but there'll be deniability.

Lol! The double entendre - "chicken from Chicken Republic... suspend their beef" Lovely!
Yea, there was no need to include "Olisa", it took out the sublimity and subliminal message.
Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by TheNature: 2:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
uselessgoat:

YOU HAVE EXPLAINED IT ALL,REVENGE ADVERT.because i wonder why others can not or did not go to court with handcuffs.
This country Nigeria is not one till the day will we tell ourselves the truth.
Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by saintmark88(m): 2:36pm On Jan 23, 2016
Sad to see supporters of corruption, turn their frustration to chucked republic, ohhhh its so sad, the advert is meant or was meant as a joke, y u all wailers taking it personal, abi did nurse metuh not eat his words??

1 Like

Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by mrmetoo1: 2:36pm On Jan 23, 2016
FANE4Naija:

Lol! The double entendre - "chicken from Chicken Republic... suspend their beef" Lovely!
Yea, there was no need to include "Olisa", it took out the sublimity and subliminal message.

I appreciate you saw what I did there with the "chicken" & "beef" grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by tsdarkside(m): 2:40pm On Jan 23, 2016
grin grin grin grin....this wans understand business...metuh is has fallen anyway,and he is a criminal,soooo why not earn money on his criminal-image??....

this is called,democratical-capitalism.... grin grin grin grin....moni vambe!...
Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by glossy6(f): 2:43pm On Jan 23, 2016
uselessgoat:

Sleep, wake up and go thru your post again. Try to reason with your brain and not your ass.

#uselessgoat indeew
Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by kay29000(m): 2:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
People that have never eaten at fast food joint before are making statements like "I am never eating there again." lol!I had already forgotten about Chicken Republic till this drama came up. Trust me, they would get more new customers than the one they might lose.

1 Like

Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by buchilino(m): 2:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
uselessgoat:

LOVE UR NAME USELESS HE-GOAT
Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by Leez(m): 2:50pm On Jan 23, 2016
APCcrimesHHD:

Keep your fingers in your pocket!
I am a SSner, and I align with Igbos
i feel u nwanne m ignore dat paid apc e agent benue man wey dy answer igbo name mtchew
Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by ngoziama: 3:34pm On Jan 23, 2016
uselessgoat:

If ibos are hopeless ipo- baboons then your tribe comprises hopeless and idiotic monkeys/chimpanzees.
Ahh every comment by even fictitous names represent ibo. What has ibo done.leave the tribe. Every tribe is free to defend his or hers.
If you talk about adverts on ait that is their business but remember how goodluck was insulted even called useless and hopeless by el rufai whom yaradua sent away and the same clueless gej brought him back.
Even as pdp spokesperson olisa showed more maturity than the aged lye mohammed.
Imagine referring to an entire tribe as hopeless baboons.everyday you insult ibos, I dont blame you because ibos are just too important to be ignored. Ibos rock despite the hate, killing, intimidation, oppression and victimisation.
Finally who God has blessed no human being no matter your rank can stop it.God has blessed ndi ibo so take it or leave it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buratai Takes A Selfie With His Pet, A Snake / Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others / Women In Hijabs Pose With Weapons In Kano (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.