Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,519 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

My Lovely Experience At Blue Spot Bar Last Nite - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Lovely Experience At Blue Spot Bar Last Nite (1944 Views)

My Lovely Experience Becoming A Father: Officialdad / My Ordeal At Empire Last Nite / Sex Story My Lovely Houseboy Episode 27 (2) (3) (4)

My Lovely Experience At Blue Spot Bar Last Nite by jonaifame22(m): 1:19pm On Jan 23, 2016
It was an awesome night on friday 22-01-16, I needed some thing different as I was tired of both my side chic and my main chic put together blame it on the little change I had in my pocket at the time as it dawned on me that I cld actually pass the night wth an olosho as I had the fone number of a few of them I've met at different spots e.g in the bus,through friends and etc, especially one nothern olosho gal that goes by the name aisha
Then a friend of mine wanted to test run a car his uncle sent frm over seas, so he came to get me frm my salon, I would have not gone but this car was simply irresistible so I hopped in we went out by 8:30pm then we got to blue spot,
So we ordered for drinks and peppersoup and we talked business and I let him in on my plans to buy a new keke marwa to complement wat my salon brings, when he was abt giving me his 2 cents as regards my plan, 2 lovely looking gals came out and came for both of us on closer look the sight of their beauty hit me like a stray bullet, and I began to think to myself that who eva said that the beautiful ones are not yet born should pls pray that his eyes be open, not only have I seen beautiful gals online the likes of sinaj,mhizkel,yourmain and prettythicksme now I'm seeing one before my very eyes and then I thanked providence for giving me sight to behold such a beauty,
Then this two angellic lookn gals took a seat wth us on the table and started a conversation wth us, they introduced themselves and me and my guy introduced ourselves too, then we ordered same thing we were eating and drinking for them too, and we had fun laughing and chatting then one of the ladies by name Rose, stood up and came to sit on my laps and she fed me my peppersoup,as she fed me,my gaze was fixed on those two Large lovely breasts hinged on her chest, she noticed the way I have been lookn at it, right from when she was seated opposite me, so I guess that was why she came to seat on my laps,
My people I'm not the kind of person that loves to lap people, but as na woman my people I don't know where the strenght and endurance came from cos I lapped her well like sey she be laptop, now that those breasts were jus so close to my face as she fed me, my eyes were transfixed on those two lovely creatures she called her breasts like sey them paste one kind important information for there,
Then she said,"hmmm u dis boy u be ashawo o" make u no go use ur eyes tear my cloth this one wey you jus dey look my breast since" as I heard that, I smiled lightly cos I noticed I've been caught, but make I no lie in my mind's eye, I don naked the gal, I don fvck am three rounds sef, buh for real life nobody know wetin they happen
Then I made one bold move of touching her breast and she hit my hands saying "kai", dem no dey rush chop hot food e go burn you for mouth and then I inquired of her what she meant then she said "u see this breast. Shey u know how mch I take they maintain am if u want touch am u go put 1000 for there, then I bargained wth her for five hundred,then she asked me to put the money in between her two breasts, confidently since I had what it takes to touch her breasts so I touched it and pressed it gently,
Chai those are one of the softest breasts I've eva touched and then I begged her to let me jus use my forehead to touch the breasts and she wondered what kind of ritual is dat and then I assured her that it meant nothing jus that my hands will not be enough to handle all that her breasts had to offer,chai before she cld agree I quickly touched her breasts wth my fore head, chai the kai high current wey enter my brain ehn,e remain small make my head blow because wetin I feel for inside my brain e be like sey I sniff Taba,
Chai na so d gal come receive call she come dey complain after the call sey her appointnent for dat night for ketu don cancel, so I asked her what the appointment is abt na so she tell me sey she been get one client to visit now the guy don cancel am unto sey him no dey around, na so I begin dey thank God, my people if one person own no spoil another person own no fit better, so sharply na so I begin bargain how me and am go follow go house, so she bill me 7k I price am down to 3k she no gree na so she stand up wth vex she tell me sey 5k last! Chai as she take siddon for my leg my penis don strong sotey head ache don dey worry me, na so I come whyne am small she come siddon back, me and my guy wth the babes drive off around 11 pm, him drop me for my house as him drop me, I don dey reminisce the kind kokoma wey go happen for that night as we enter my room,sharply I on light, put fan, I get small SK for my drawer na so I give her and two of us smoke and after I don wrap the SK well well
Then she took her bath, then came into the room tying my towel, and wth the speed of light too, I dashed in2 the bathroom to have my own bath,I no even use soap na so I jus pour the water gbooosh for my body, then I stormed out of the bathroom and saw her dancing to kevin little's turn me on her fone, she danced so erotically whining and grinding dat my peniss charged instantly, so i went close to her and held her hands and led her to my ever reliable mouka foam and I lay her there like a ram about to be slaughtered, and then I sucked at her lovely breasts wth so mch enthusiasm that when you see me u'll question my mum to know if she really did her breast feeding job on me consisitently, as I sucked at her breasts one of my hands was in her pvssy area as I fondled at her pvssy wth my fingers,then I used scope to smell my fingers, hmmmmmm I love the smell, then I introduced my lips to her pvssy and I cld tell that they got along perfectly well as my lips cld not help but svck at her rich juice which emenated frm her honeywell then she said hmmmmm u dis boy na wa o
After what looked like eternity of svckn her pvssy I then held my dicck and dangled it for her to see the lenght and breath of it, then she asked me to let her svck me,I declined cos I really don't like dat shii,she questioned me buh I had no reasonable answer to give, at last she yanked the gates of her legs open for me to drive in wth my dicck rover sport which I did without needing any driving lesson of any sort, as the cap of my very erecct dicck entered her pvssy I cld feel the sweetness already, and then I drove in the whole shaft of my ever reliable dickk in2 her warm and sweet pvssy after jerkn. For a while it was clear to me that I'll erupt soon,finally the moment came and I fired at her severlly then I felt my warm akamu spill out of my dicck striaght in2 her womb we did one more round cos of how dupe drained my blood and almost made me break my spinal cord wth the way she was asking me to go deeper deeper deeper like say I be ocean explorer a day before, and dis morning she left I miss her already!

Re: My Lovely Experience At Blue Spot Bar Last Nite by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 23, 2016
Re: My Lovely Experience At Blue Spot Bar Last Nite by itiseye(m): 1:21pm On Jan 23, 2016
Hey fellows I'm new here ooo..pls hw do I post a topic thanks
Re: My Lovely Experience At Blue Spot Bar Last Nite by yinkus4u2c(f): 1:25pm On Jan 23, 2016
Booked
Re: My Lovely Experience At Blue Spot Bar Last Nite by Emac34: 1:29pm On Jan 23, 2016
this ur long write up tho
Re: My Lovely Experience At Blue Spot Bar Last Nite by saaedlee: 1:32pm On Jan 23, 2016
Xbass rated
Re: My Lovely Experience At Blue Spot Bar Last Nite by christinie(f): 2:15pm On Jan 23, 2016
You sucked her pussy and had sex with her without condoms without first checking if she medically ok and you are cool with it?

Hmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
Re: My Lovely Experience At Blue Spot Bar Last Nite by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 23, 2016
Young man
You are wasting your talent, your use of words, your spelling, your ability to describe things in words .... meen U should think of writing a book. Write something ..... a story about living in that part of Lagos U.. r hustle, I think you have it start something abeg

Re: My Lovely Experience At Blue Spot Bar Last Nite by cornoil(m): 2:25pm On Jan 23, 2016
Op HIV is real ooooo, LASSA self don join. No use ur dic buy ticket to grave oooo.
Re: My Lovely Experience At Blue Spot Bar Last Nite by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 23, 2016
@OP uve contacted lassa fever by having sex with her without condom, start saying ur last prayers.
Re: My Lovely Experience At Blue Spot Bar Last Nite by blogbrity: 2:55pm On Jan 23, 2016
Always sex stories,God save you from karashika girls.

Re: My Lovely Experience At Blue Spot Bar Last Nite by mallimillz(m): 3:10pm On Jan 23, 2016
jonaifame22:
It was an awesome night on friday 22-01-16, I needed some thing different as I was tired of both my side chic and my main chic put together blame it on the little change I had at my pocket at the time at it dawned on me that I cld actually pass the night wth an olosho as I had the fone number of a few of them I've met at different spots e.g in the bus,through friends and etc, especially one nothern olosho gal that goes by the name aisha
Then a friend of mine wanted to test run a car his uncle sent frm over seas, so he came to get me frm my salon, I would have not gone but this car was simply irresistible so I hopped in we went out by 8:30pm then we got to blue spot,
So we ordered for drinks and peppersoup and we talked business and I let him in on my plans to buy a new keke marwa to complement wat my salon brings, when he was abt giving me his 2 cents as regards my plan, 2 lovely looking gals came out and came for both of us on closer look the sight of their beauty hit me like a stray bullet, and I began to think to myself that who eva said that the beautiful ones are not yet born should pls pray that his eyes be open, not only have I seen beautiful gals online the likes of sinaj,mhizkel,yourmain and prettythicksme now I'm seeing one before my very eyes and then I thanked providence for giving me sight to behold such a beauty,
Then this two angellic lookn gals took a seat wth us on the table and started a conversation wth us, they introduced themselves and me and my guy introduced ourselves too, then we ordered same thing we were eating and drinking for them too, and we had fun laughing and chatting then one of the ladies by name Rose, stood up and came to sit on my laps and she fed me my peppersoup,as she fed me,my gaze was fixed on those two Large lovely breasts hinged on her chest, she noticed the way I have been lookn at it, right from when she was seated opposite me, so I guess that was why she came to seat on my laps,
My people I'm not the kind of person that loves to lap people, but as na woman my people I don't know where the strenght and endurance came from cos I lapped her well like sey she be laptop, now that those breasts were jus so close to my face as she fed me, my eyes were transfixed on those two lovely creatures she called her breasts like sey them paste one kind important information for there,
Then she said,"hmmm u dis boy u be ashawo o" make u no go use ur eyes tear my cloth this one wey you jus dey look my breast since" as I heard that, I smiled lightly cos I noticed I've been caught, but make I no lie in my mind's eye, I don naked the gal, I don fvck am three rounds sef, buh for real life nobody know wetin they happen
Then I made one bold move of touching her breast and she hit my hands saying "kai", dem no dey rush chop hot food e go burn you for mouth and then I inquired of her what she meant then she said "u see this breast. Shey u know how mch I take they maintain am if u want touch am u go put 1000 for there, then I bargained wth her for five hundred,then she asked me to put the money in between her two breasts, confidently since I had what it takes to touch her breasts so I touched it and pressed it gently,
Chai those are one of the softest breasts I've eva touched and then I begged her to let me jus use my forehead to touch the breasts and she wondered what kind of ritual is dat and then I assured her that it meant nothing jus that my hands will not be enough to handle all that her breasts had to offer,chai before she cld agree I quickly touched her breasts wth my fore head, chai the kai high current wey enter my brain ehn,e remain small make my head blow because wetin I feel for inside my brain e be like sey I sniff Taba,
Chai na so d gal come receive call she come dey complain after the call sey her appointnent for dat night for ketu don cancel, so I asked her what the appointment is abt na so she tell me sey she been get one client to visit now the guy don cancel am unto sey him no dey around, na so I begin dey thank God, my people if one person own no spoil another person own no fit better, so sharply na so I begin bargain how me and am go follow go house, so she bill me 7k I price am down to 3k she no gree na so she stand up wth vex she tell me sey 5k last! Chai as she take siddon for my leg my penis don strong sotey head ache don dey worry me, na so I come whyne am small she come siddon back, me and my guy wth the babes drive off around 11 pm, him drop me for my house as him drop me, I don dey reminisce the kind kokoma wey go happen for that night as we enter my room,sharply I on light, put fan, I get small SK for my drawer na so I give her and two of us smoke and after I don wrap the SK well well
Then she took her bath, then came into the room tying my towel, and wth the speed of light too, I dashed in2 the bathroom to have my own bath,I no even use soap na so I jus pour the water gbooosh for my body, then I stormed out of the bathroom and saw her dancing to kevin little's turn me on her fone, she danced so erotically whining and grinding dat my peniss charged instantly, so i went close to her and held her hands and led her to my ever reliable mouka foam and I lay her there like a ram about to be slaughtered, and then I sucked at her lovely breasts wth so mch enthusiasm that when you see me u'll question my mum to know if she really did her breast feeding job on me consisitently, as I sucked at her breasts one of my hands was in her pvssy area as I fondled at her pvssy wth my fingers,then I used scope to smell my fingers, hmmmmmm I love the smell, then I introduced my lips to her pvssy and I cld tell that they got along perfectly well as my lips cld not help but svck at her rich juice which emenated frm her honeywell then she said hmmmmm u dis boy na wa o
After what looked like eternity of svckn her pvssy I then held my dicck and dangled it for her to see the lenght and breath of it, then she asked me to let her svck me,I declined cos I really don't like dat shii,she questioned me buh I had no reasonable answer to give, at last she yanked the gates of her legs open for me to drive in wth my dicck rover sport which I did without needing any driving lesson of any sort, as the cap of my very erecct dicck entered her pvssy I cld feel the sweetness already, and then I drove in the whole shaft of my ever reliable dickk in2 her warm and sweet pvssy after jerkn. For a while it was clear to me that I'll erupt soon,finally the moment came and I fired at her severlly then I felt my warm akamu spill out of my dicck striaght in2 her womb we did one more round cos of how dupe drained my blood and almost made me break my spinal cord wth the way she was asking me to go deeper deeper deeper like say I be ocean explorer a day before, and dis morning she left I miss her already!
hope u use condome for ur mouth naso my guy go get hiv come frm south africa wen him go skul ooh..u should extra carefull with ashawo
Re: My Lovely Experience At Blue Spot Bar Last Nite by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 23, 2016
Baba can i get your degit i wanna make inquiry about barbing business sinve you are into it
Re: My Lovely Experience At Blue Spot Bar Last Nite by jonaifame22(m): 3:44pm On Jan 23, 2016
Swaqwiz:
Baba can i get your degit i wanna make inquiry about barbing business sinve you are into it
2827CA41

Re: My Lovely Experience At Blue Spot Bar Last Nite by cruzita(f): 3:56pm On Jan 23, 2016
who go read all these things ?
Re: My Lovely Experience At Blue Spot Bar Last Nite by Mhizizzy(f): 4:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
Long writeup from a frustrated and bored nairalander
Re: My Lovely Experience At Blue Spot Bar Last Nite by Mhizkel(f): 10:21am On Jan 24, 2016
Jonaifeme, mauvais gars cheesy grin
Re: My Lovely Experience At Blue Spot Bar Last Nite by jonaifame22(m): 2:16pm On Jan 24, 2016
Mhizkel:
Jonaifeme, mauvais gars cheesy grin
Re: My Lovely Experience At Blue Spot Bar Last Nite by xxxtedyxxx(m): 2:45pm On Jan 24, 2016
Lol werey, nice one guy. I dey feel u. Part 2 abeg
Re: My Lovely Experience At Blue Spot Bar Last Nite by jonaifame22(m): 9:52am On Jan 25, 2016
Mhizizzy:
Long writeup from a frustrated and bored nairalander
tongue
Re: My Lovely Experience At Blue Spot Bar Last Nite by seangy4konji: 11:07am On Jan 25, 2016
Next time always use a condom..I take God beg you.
Re: My Lovely Experience At Blue Spot Bar Last Nite by Johnsown1(m): 11:07am On Jan 25, 2016
That one dey
Re: My Lovely Experience At Blue Spot Bar Last Nite by jonaifame22(m): 9:05pm On Jan 25, 2016
seangy4konji:
Next time always use a condom..I take God beg you.
shey u dey help me fear ni? smiley

Meet My Beautiful Dog, Ready For An Outing.. Her Name's Nicki. / The Wife Of My Friend Is Really Wicked In My Thing Ooo / Girls Will You Like To Marry A Virgin Guy?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66