Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison (21398 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) / "Garba Shehu Is My Boy" - Deji Adeyanju / Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison by LRNZH(m): 4:57pm On Jan 23, 2016
Pavarottii:

And have u heard the other side that stopped him and also the reason why he was stopped?

Go back and read my first comment. We are advising him to do the right thing. Not cry wolf at the first instance.

By the way this is even a yam eater alaert to EFCC. His vested interest in this Metuh matter may implicate him in the ongoing search for yams.

I hope I have not confused you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison by repogirl(f): 5:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
seunajia:

grin Cry all you like, all swallowed yams must be vomited. You rob people blind and yet talk about democracy. Nonsense!
yam ko bolli ni.

The economy is presently crumbling but its yam that is not even up to half of what nigeria is losing daily that is your problem. Dont worry, when you don't have money or a job, or your business closes down, swallowed yams would be the least of your problems.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison by margclever: 5:07pm On Jan 23, 2016
LRNZH:
Look at this clown. Was it PMB that stopped you at Kuje prison gates?

Take your complaints to the relevant authorities and they will be handled appropriately there. The determination will be made on what grounds you need to see Metuh.

Abi you wan turn to Ben Bruce the lion of twitter but pussycat for National Assembly?
common sense is indeed not common, mr zombie

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison by Bhella5(m): 5:12pm On Jan 23, 2016
The same Deji Adeyanju of Chicken Republic... connect the dots.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison by CaptainCodes(m): 5:29pm On Jan 23, 2016
Bhella5:

No. It's a different one.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison by CaptainCodes(m): 5:29pm On Jan 23, 2016
Bhella5:

No. He is a different one.
Coincidence.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison by prettyboi1(m): 5:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
The problem with many of these our useless politicians is that they think they're above the law and they just act anyhow and hardly even know the law. See what this clown is saying... So dumb! The government has a responsibility of making sure that Olisa Metuh is shielded from any form of harm and danger and if this fool (Adeyanju) cannot respect the fact that going out to tell the world on social media all about his visitation to Metuh detail for detail can endanger Metuh, then he needs some learning to do. Now,the kid is whining that they stopped him from visiting Metuh again...he deserves it.
God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison by ngoziama: 5:50pm On Jan 23, 2016
[quote author=LRNZH post=42252352]Look at this clown. Was it PMB that stopped you at Kuje prison gates?

Take your complaints to the relevant authorities and they will be handled appropriately there. The determination will be made on what grounds you need to see Metuh.

Abi you wan turn to Ben Bruce the lion of twitter but pussycat for National Assembly?
[/qwwuote]

I hate the way nigerians reason.For crying out loud the order came from the presidency and maybe he didn't like what he saw.
You have attacked him and jumped on to further attack ben bruce.If he is a cat then you are indeed the lion of nairaland.clap for yourself.
I will keep saying it, I detest corruption but ensure every corrupt person even if he or she is a minister must join the bandwagon.simple.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison by PastorOla1: 5:53pm On Jan 23, 2016
WHO IS IT, PLEASE
Re: Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison by atakamus: 6:02pm On Jan 23, 2016
Make una tell this idiot to go to court. If seeing Metuh is his right, let him go to court not to Twitter. Nonsense man.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison by sadissbala(m): 6:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
Re: Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison by Bhella5(m): 6:24pm On Jan 23, 2016
CaptainCodes:

No. He is a different one. Coincidence.
Ok i tot its d CR 1
Re: Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison by Wright22: 6:28pm On Jan 23, 2016
jmaine:
The fools in Aso rock should know better than tow this meaningless line of action . . . . . . Olisa Metuh unwavering defiant stance seem to be giving the dullard sleepless nights . . . . .

That just came out of your asss?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison by jmaine: 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
Wright22:

That just came out of your asss?

Says a ZOMBIE . . .Am not remotely surprised by the nonsense filtering out from your cadaver brain . . .
Re: Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison by Kingspin(m): 6:39pm On Jan 23, 2016
LRNZH:
Look at this clown. Was it PMB that stopped you at Kuje prison gates?

Each time I read this kind of comment especially on NL. I see hopelessness, unserious and how empty the country is already. Sorry Nigerians no hope yet.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison by CltrAltDel: 7:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
cleatoris:
PDP is littered with hypocrites.
They complained of media trial, and when the media is being kept at bay from these criminals, they're complaining about press freedom.

See one of them below

jmaine:
The fools in Aso rock should know better than tow this meaningless line of action . . . . . . Olisa Metuh unwavering defiant stance seem to be giving the dullard sleepless nights . . . . .
Re: Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison by Stakekay1(m): 7:05pm On Jan 23, 2016
Who is Deji Adeyanju by the way? He has no any other means of livelihood than launder money for last government officials, he did a lot of money laundering for this corrupt officials, he should be immediately arrested by the efcc.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison by seunajia: 7:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
repogirl:
yam ko bolli ni.

The economy is presently crumbling but its yam that is not even up to half of what nigeria is losing daily that is your problem. Dont worry, when you don't have money or a job, or your business closes down, swallowed yams would be the least of your problems.

Tell that to the cranes! The economy is "crumbling" because the goats you choose to defend swallowed the yams rather than use the yam windfalls of the times past to diversify it!

And don't put such cretinous arguments as you have next time. Leave criminals off the hook because what they stole is by some illogical standards "small". Dasuki stole > $2.1B, Madueke and her boyfriends did theirs in the oil industry, Steller Oduah in aviation, etc etc. All yams must be vomited. Period.

Don't be in a haste, the other criminals blowing up pipelines will have their day. If possible, you their fans and admirers too!
Re: Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison by Pavarottii(m): 7:17pm On Jan 23, 2016
LRNZH:

Go back and read my first comment. We are advising him to do the right thing. Not cry wolf at the first instance.

By the way this is even a yam eater alaert to EFCC. His vested interest in this Metuh matter may implicate him in the ongoing search for yams.

I hope I have not confused you.
U know u av confused me; that's why ur last statement came up! Cos u haven't still answered my. Question. Why was he stopped, u av any answer to that? If u don't, please do me d favor and don't quote me again.
Thanks.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison by Pavarottii(m): 7:19pm On Jan 23, 2016
DropShot:

Not everyone is allowed by law to visit criminal suspects. Only very close people such as their lawyer, doctor, wife and children are specifically allowed by law. Please find out for yourself.
Which law is that? The one created by you? So why did they allow him earlier? So pastors that go and preach to prisoners ko? Please don't misinform people here. Get ur own facts right!
Re: Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison by jmaine: 7:22pm On Jan 23, 2016
CltrAltDel:

See one of them below

Silly Aresa/Arresa . . . . . . .
Re: Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison by billbonesmd(m): 7:24pm On Jan 23, 2016
Yes people, yes.. Stone metuh to death.. Put handcuffs on his balls. Our $1-N1=$1-N305...

Can I hear someone blame Jonathan?

BTW..
My Sk guy's number ain't connecting. Does anyone have supplies?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison by CltrAltDel: 7:37pm On Jan 23, 2016
jmaine:

Silly Aresa/Arresa . . . . . . .
silly jamiu.....call me any name.....na u know....impt thing is......message passed....EOD
Re: Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison by jmaine: 7:38pm On Jan 23, 2016
CltrAltDel:

silly jamiu.....call me any name.....na u know....impt thing is......message passed....EOD

What name is worse than being called a justified name like a coward . . . . . . .
Re: Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison by CltrAltDel: 7:43pm On Jan 23, 2016
jmaine:

What name is worse than being called a justified name like a coward . . . . . . .

U mean Jamiu.......finally he agrees grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison by jmaine: 7:46pm On Jan 23, 2016
CltrAltDel:

U mean Jamiu.......finally he agrees grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Only fools believe my name is Jamiu . . . You are free to enjoy your fools paradise, I shouldn't be too wicked to deny you that little pleasure.

Using a dupe account to attack forum members is shameless cowardice
Re: Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison by repogirl(f): 7:48pm On Jan 23, 2016
seunajia:

Tell that to the cranes! The economy is "crumbling" because the goats you choose to defend swallowed the yams rather than use the yam windfalls of the times past to diversify it!

And don't put such cretinous arguments as you have next time. Leave criminals off the hook because what they stole is by some illogical standards "small". Dasuki stole > $2.1B, Madueke and her boyfriends did theirs in the oil industry, Steller Oduah in aviation, etc etc. All yams must be vomited. Period.

Don't be in a haste, the other criminals blowing up pipelines will have their day. If possible, you their fans and admirers too!

SMH, such a short sighted view. I will wait till you see things for what they really are because right now you can't see past your own nose.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison by CltrAltDel: 8:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
[s]
jmaine:

Only fools believe my name is Jamiu . . . You are free to enjoy your fools paradise, I shouldn't be too wicked to deny you that little pleasure.

Using a dupe account to attack forum members is shameless cowardice
[/s]

only fools believe blah blah blah

.......your name is Jamiu.......and you will die as Jamiu

If you dont like it.......jump inside lagoon
Re: Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison by brojoshua: 8:34pm On Jan 23, 2016
If I am wise at all, then I should be able to face the consequences of my actions. If I had participated in some evil some years back and took by wickedness what I was entrusted with to be used to feed and heal the poor,the old people, to protect the people, to build houses and roads for them and so on but fortunately for the poor people but unfortunately for you, power changed hands and all the evil you did became exposed by another set of people who frank at stealing and caught you for deserving punishment, why are you now weeping and complaining about your plight. You should keep your mouth shut and face your punishment squarely. If you were man in stealing and looting then be man also in facing the judgment and right punishment.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison by jmaine: 8:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
CltrAltDel:
[s][/s]

only fools believe blah blah blah

.......your name is Jamiu.......and you will die as Jamiu

If you dont like it.......jump inside lagoon

You will also die in your fools paradise . . . . Enjoy yourself jare . . . .Lolz . . .
Re: Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison by CltrAltDel: 8:40pm On Jan 23, 2016
jmaine:

You will also die in your fools paradise . . . . Enjoy yourself jare . . . .Lolz . . .

Never said i will live forever......fact is ...........you will die as JAMIU grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison by jmaine: 9:21pm On Jan 23, 2016
CltrAltDel:

Never said i will live forever......fact is ...........you will die as JAMIU grin grin grin grin grin grin

Enjoy your fools paradise till you die wretchedly . . . . . . . . If you love the name so much endeavor to name all your seeds Jamiu . . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark / Buhari Swears In New Permanent Secretaries / 46 Senators Sign Up To Back Buhari In Polls Order Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.