Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,773 members, 7,959,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:15 PM

Between Ladies And Guys, Who Enjoy Sex Much? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Ladies And Guys, Who Enjoy Sex Much? (4397 Views)

10 Pictures Of H0tties Who Enjoy Displaying Their Assets On Instagram / 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends / Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Ladies And Guys, Who Enjoy Sex Much? by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:10pm On Jan 23, 2016
My girlfriend keeps accusing me of liking sex too much as if i am the only one enjoying the show.

So my question goes thus: between ladies and guys, who enjoy the show so much?
Re: Between Ladies And Guys, Who Enjoy Sex Much? by cornoil(m): 2:14pm On Jan 23, 2016
Na me dey enjoy sex pass, according to my medulla oblongata

1 Like

Re: Between Ladies And Guys, Who Enjoy Sex Much? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 23, 2016
100% LADIES
Re: Between Ladies And Guys, Who Enjoy Sex Much? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 23, 2016
The one Who admits it less probably loves it moreundecided.

1 Like

Re: Between Ladies And Guys, Who Enjoy Sex Much? by Emac34: 2:17pm On Jan 23, 2016
ladies nah
Re: Between Ladies And Guys, Who Enjoy Sex Much? by wtfCode: 2:17pm On Jan 23, 2016
girls nah.
i've given a gal an orgasm
Re: Between Ladies And Guys, Who Enjoy Sex Much? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 23, 2016
RexKex:
The one Who admits it less probably loves it moreundecided.
Look At the monikers that commented!grin

Based on Your theory? Guys loveet more!cool

Re: Between Ladies And Guys, Who Enjoy Sex Much? by Hazardd(m): 2:24pm On Jan 23, 2016
if you ask us na who we go ask
Re: Between Ladies And Guys, Who Enjoy Sex Much? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 23, 2016
Estharfabian:

Guys are more open when it comes to Sex. So they admit it more.

Explain the emboldenedundecided.

1 Like

Re: Between Ladies And Guys, Who Enjoy Sex Much? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 23, 2016
RexKex:
Guys are more open when it comes to Sex. So they admit it more.

Explain the Boldedundecided.
Guys have libido fluctuations issues...undecided

" The one Who admits it less probably loves it more"
Majority of Guys that commented admitted they liked it "Less"....Hence, They love it more?

You don't get, do You?
Re: Between Ladies And Guys, Who Enjoy Sex Much? by TrapLORD(m): 2:29pm On Jan 23, 2016
It depends. Some guys just don't know howta please a lady so they end up enjoying it more. Those guys are the "2 minute" men.

When all things are added, women are built to enjoy the fvck outta sex wink
Re: Between Ladies And Guys, Who Enjoy Sex Much? by sinaj(f): 2:29pm On Jan 23, 2016
Erm the both jare tongue
Re: Between Ladies And Guys, Who Enjoy Sex Much? by Mutuwa(m): 2:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
The more you try to persuade yourself that you dislike something,the more chances are that you will like it more.
This applies to women and their pretence for disliking coitusss
Re: Between Ladies And Guys, Who Enjoy Sex Much? by funlord(m): 2:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
undecided
What an utterly _stupid question cum thread!

**passes hi grade weed back to jesus**
Re: Between Ladies And Guys, Who Enjoy Sex Much? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
Guys have libido fluctuations issues...undecided

" The one Who admits it less probably loves it more"
Majority of Guys that commented admitted they liked it "Less"....Hence, They love it more?

You don't get, do You?
lol. Silly!

I get it. You don't think Am dumb, do you? sad. So you're going to conclude based on those posters? Fallacious IMO.

You can't come up with an assumption like that. Unless maybe you are a trans.undecided
Re: Between Ladies And Guys, Who Enjoy Sex Much? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 23, 2016
RexKex:
lol. Silly!

I get it. You don't think Am dumb, do you? sad. So you're going to conclude based on those posters? Fallacious IMO.

You can't come up with an assumption like that. Unless maybe you are a trans.undecided
You ain't that dumb....

Obviously...undecided
IMO is in my opinion huh? Tryna relate it with "Fallacious"..

Re: Between Ladies And Guys, Who Enjoy Sex Much? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
You ain't that dumb....

Obviously...undecided IMO is in my opinion huh? Tryna relate it with "Fallacious"..

grin. When you done relating, Let me knowgrin.
Re: Between Ladies And Guys, Who Enjoy Sex Much? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 23, 2016
RexKex:
grin. When you done relating, Let me knowgrin.
IMO it's Fallacious....*

Thankme later?undecided

Re: Between Ladies And Guys, Who Enjoy Sex Much? by Calebtope(m): 2:42pm On Jan 23, 2016
Mutuwa:
The more you try to persuade yourself that you dislike something,the more chances are that you will like it more.
This applies to women and their pretence for disliking coitusss

coutus
Re: Between Ladies And Guys, Who Enjoy Sex Much? by umehmj(m): 2:50pm On Jan 23, 2016
Women are biologically better than men. Sure, on the average, men are better at lifting heavy boxes full of widgets, but women can cum 60 times in an hour. What would you rather spend your time doing? lifting heavy boxes and weights or exploding with cum after cum? Women claw at your back and drown you in orgasmic juices, become one with the world from great sex, are totally resplendent, dig their nails into the bed board and shudder with a beauty unimagined. When men have their little squirt, they look more like they’re yawning by comparison. And a lot of women are able to satisfy many men in a night. The most potent mamafuckers, like me, can only satisfy 3 or 4 women. So, be nice to women. also, the pleasure is more intense for the women. reasons being because they have twice the number of nerve endings the men have on their genitals. Even as you dominate them with permission, realize they are more perfect creatures than men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Ladies And Guys, Who Enjoy Sex Much? by Jboyossai(m): 3:00pm On Jan 23, 2016
Only an HAEMAPHRODITE can answer this.
Re: Between Ladies And Guys, Who Enjoy Sex Much? by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:59pm On Jan 23, 2016
funlord:
undecided
What an utterly _stupid question cum thread!

**passes hi grade weed back to jesus**
ur madness don grow wide
Re: Between Ladies And Guys, Who Enjoy Sex Much? by PoliticalThuG(m): 4:06pm On Jan 23, 2016
In my own opinion, i think we guys are always wanting to fork every orange under pants but when we finally get to bed, ladies intend to jerk the sweetness of sex.

Therefore, ladies enjoy it more than guys
Re: Between Ladies And Guys, Who Enjoy Sex Much? by belloabd1914(m): 4:32pm On Jan 23, 2016
, should I make a comment or not, will decide later grin grin
Re: Between Ladies And Guys, Who Enjoy Sex Much? by deewhone(f): 3:53pm On Feb 05, 2016
When cleaning ur ears with a cotton-bud, who enjoys it?

1 Like

Re: Between Ladies And Guys, Who Enjoy Sex Much? by Dantee005(m): 3:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
Both syds cant tell.....only a hermaphrodite can tell because girls are one with d veejay,while gys are d ones with d d**k....
Re: Between Ladies And Guys, Who Enjoy Sex Much? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
***Spreadsmat*** grin grin grin grin
Re: Between Ladies And Guys, Who Enjoy Sex Much? by Sammyashol(m): 4:17pm On Feb 05, 2016
deewhone:
When cleaning ur ears with a cotton-bud, who enjoys it?
Hmnn u make sense.
Re: Between Ladies And Guys, Who Enjoy Sex Much? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 05, 2016
Make i dey read comments
Re: Between Ladies And Guys, Who Enjoy Sex Much? by vicstar(m): 4:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
Estharfabian:

obviously, guys love it more but girls enjoy it more,because most times during sex we try to please our female partner undecided
Re: Between Ladies And Guys, Who Enjoy Sex Much? by cruzita(f): 5:14pm On Feb 05, 2016
women enjoy it more when they do it with a real man who knows the business very well
Re: Between Ladies And Guys, Who Enjoy Sex Much? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 05, 2016
I have seen so many threads on nairaland like, women and men who enjoys sex the most, or why do women love moaning during sex e.t.c

to tell you the bitter truth, the pleasure that women enjoys from sex is far more pleasurable than what any man on earth could ever experience during his lifetime of having sex, the pleasure that women derive from sex is like X2 - X3 than what men experience during sex, do you know the pleasure we men experience when on the point of orgasm? That is just close to the ordinary pleasure women enjoys when having sex, but just with a very slight difference, not to talk of the main female orgasm.

A good example of what am saying is the nerve endings responsible for sexual pleasures when having sex, the male organ has just 4,000 nerve endings which is responsible for sexual pleasure, while the female organ has 8,000 nerve endings which is responsible for sexual pleasure and can send more extra powerful 15,000 nerve endings down the female core, now just sit and imagine 8,000-15,000 nerve endings responsible for sexual pleasures and how pleasureable that would look like, they can also have multiple orgasm without limits, they also have more pleasurable spots like the center of gravity,G - sp ot , clitoris e.t.c

you can move on to wikipedia.com to confirm what am saying by searching on google : male and demale nerve endings responsible for sexual pleasure and see for your self that the female pleasure is double and far more pleasurable than what their male counterparts.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Likes Me But I Love Her Sister!!! / ... / I Love Her So Much And She Loves Me Too But She Can't Stop Causing Me Pains.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.