Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) (32915 Views)

Benue May Share Similar Culture, But We’re Not Igbos At All – Jerry Agada / John Owan Enoh's Hotel To Be Demolished As He Defects To APC (Photos) / Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) by jaybossYBNL(m): 2:49pm On Jan 23, 2016
[img]http://2.bp..com/-Ek0DDes2NXM/VqOA-y-sCzI/AAAAAAAATSk/gLF9DfIMOnE/s1600/dan%2Bonjeh1.jpg[/img]
Otukpo is on stand still as immediate former governor of Benue state, Chief Steven Lawani, Former minister of Niger Delta Sam Ode, former minister of state for Education, Prof Jerry Agada and Federal Permanent Secretary of Defence, Chief Mike OOkibe and Thousands of their supporters decamp to APC today at the Government Secondary School Otukpo.

Welcoming them to APC is the National Chairman of the party, Chief John Odigie who arrived Otukpo since yesterday afternoon.

Benue state governor Dr. Samuel Ortom too is at the ocassion to support Dan Onjeh.

Today also marks the beginning of Comrade Dan Onjeh senatorial campaign to reclaim to represent his people at the National Assembly.

The crowd is too much, Here are some photos from the event currently going on Otukpo.

Source: http://www.jaybossng.com/2016/01/otukpo-on-stand-still-as-david-mark.html

[img]http://1.bp..com/-6lKXpAlUx6g/VqOBHadrPzI/AAAAAAAATTo/zt0gbzZ-DiE/s1600/dan%2Bonjeh9.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-4fVDdtexQZc/VqOA_XXhcnI/AAAAAAAATSs/u-37S5RNjPE/s1600/dan%2Bonjeh10.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-dy-7c9AzMmk/VqOA_SlY1EI/AAAAAAAATSw/oAFC-W1NVQ0/s1600/dan%2Bonjeh11.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-q74DNyQoZlE/VqOBGtwv-jI/AAAAAAAATTg/d9q19GXSY_k/s1600/dan%2Bonjeh7.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-g-2ic0sf_Ho/VqOBEdXPS-I/AAAAAAAATTI/4U3ZN4O6gpg/s1600/dan%2Bonjeh4.jpg[/img]

cc lalasticlala
Re: Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) by egift(m): 2:55pm On Jan 23, 2016
David Mark, how far? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

35 Likes

Re: Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) by LRNZH(m): 2:57pm On Jan 23, 2016
Onjeh for Senate.

Let David Mark go and reflect on what his many donkey years in power (military and democratic), have benefitted his next door neighbour.

David Mark, repent. You are an old man.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) by jaybossYBNL(m): 2:58pm On Jan 23, 2016

Re: Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) by iamjayboss(m): 3:08pm On Jan 23, 2016
lalasticlala

For the wailers asking where is the crowd you can board a plane and head to Otukpo now to confirm by yourself if these photos are not enough.

4 Likes

Re: Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) by DropShot: 3:09pm On Jan 23, 2016
Wailers won't be happy.

End of the road for David Mark, Chairman Senate Committee on Observation.

Just as GEJ couldn't improve the lot of his people in 16 years as deputy governor, governor, VP and president, David Mark also could not improve his community in 16 years at the senate. So he's not worth giving another chance.

Like Jonathan, like David Mark.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) by SkyBlue1: 3:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
Can't they form another national party? Why must they decamp to APC? I don't like this whole idea of continuous decamping and trying to reap where you did not sow. You thought a party was so bad but you stuck with it throughout their term in power and have now suddenly discovered your moral compass lies in the new ruling party? At least Amaechi decamped when APC was still in opposition.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) by modath(f): 3:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
DropShot:
Wailers won't be happy.

Neither am I & I'm no wailer!!!

Thought Pa Oyegun said All should stay back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) by DropShot: 3:16pm On Jan 23, 2016
modath:

Politics is a game of number.

But that doesn't mean every Tom, Dik and Harry should be accepted.

1 Like

Re: Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) by ProfessorPeter(m): 3:18pm On Jan 23, 2016
I didn't see any crowd ooooo. All i am seeing are old hungry men looking for pocket money from "lie lie" party.

4 Likes

Re: Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) by MansaMoussa: 3:19pm On Jan 23, 2016
Useless old men

2 Likes

Re: Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 23, 2016
So this people wey i de see na it you de call crowd ni? Op are you sure you have taken your medicines this afternoon?

David Mark is like a god in idomaland,it will take a lot more than empty propaganda to make him lose any elections there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) by EdCure: 3:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
modath:

The numbers and what comes with it is needed...for the election.
Their loyalty depends on the effectiveness/competence of the party's leadership.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) by LRNZH(m): 3:32pm On Jan 23, 2016
chukwudi44:
So this people wey i de see na it you de call crowd ni? Op are you sure you have taken your medicines this afternoon?

David Mark is like a god in idomaland,it will take a lot more than empty propaganda to make him lose any elections there.

Leave Nigerian matters for Nigerians. This is not Bia Fia.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) by Pavore9: 3:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
Men of warped philosophy.....Any Government In Power!

1 Like

Re: Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) by modath(f): 3:36pm On Jan 23, 2016
DropShot:

Politics is a game of number.
But that doesn't mean every Tom, Dik and Harry should be accepted.

It's a real dilemma.

EdCure:

The numbers and what comes with it is needed...for the election.

True dat, never thought of that, no need to alienate "vote gatherers".... one thing is sure, David Mark will continue his "observation" from under his helipad. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) by modath(f): 3:38pm On Jan 23, 2016
chukwudi44:

How many idoma people you know?? cheesy

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) by TimeManager(m): 3:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
If you think CHANGE is hard, try Wailing! No lie only truth!
Re: Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) by kennyman2000(m): 3:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
ohh boy, this politicians no get joy ooooo... Abi one pastor abi herbalist done tell them say their name dey buhari corrupt politicians list.

Well, buhari too no get joy for the defection if their name dey him list.

My sincere condolence to David mark.

Check my signature for ur customised wristband
Re: Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) by Firefire(m): 3:53pm On Jan 23, 2016
undecided
Re: Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) by omenka(m): 3:54pm On Jan 23, 2016
modath:

How many idoma people you know?? cheesy
That guy is just unbelievable. What does he know about Benue politics let alone politics in Zone C??

David Mark represents my senatorial constituency and I can say without mincing words he's been a monumental failure. All he does is promise the people one imaginary "Apa State" comprising all the LGAs under Zone C and have the people foolishly throw their weight behind him.

Come what may, the contest is gonna be a tight one, neither contestant would have a smooth sailing.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) by Aare2050(m): 3:54pm On Jan 23, 2016
k
Re: Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) by dridowu: 3:56pm On Jan 23, 2016
Political prostitute
Re: Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) by LRNZH(m): 3:56pm On Jan 23, 2016
omenka:
That guy is just unbelievable. What does he know about Benue politics let alone politics in Zone C??

David Mark represents my senatorial constituency and I can say without mincing words he's been a monumental failure. All he does is promise the people one imaginary "Apa State" comprising all the LGAs under Zone C and have the people foolishly throw their weight behind him.

Come what may, the contest is gonna be a tight one, neither contestant would have a smooth sailing.

Omenka,

You mean you are an 'Oyi'? Ahinya o
Re: Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) by funshyboi(m): 3:59pm On Jan 23, 2016
And these are the leaders we rant about, quite unfortunat.e many lost their lives following them. PoliTHIEVES
Re: Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) by echodrum(m): 3:59pm On Jan 23, 2016
Our politicians are so dumb. Just because the incumbent government is APC doe not mean that everyone should be APC member. What happens to building your almight PDP? When will Nigeria stop playing this nonsense stomach politics.
Re: Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) by okala1(m): 4:00pm On Jan 23, 2016
Hmmm what a politics.I remain my PDP for live.
Re: Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
[quote author=jaybossYBNL post=42253224][img]http://2.bp..com/-Ek0DDes2NXM/VqOA-y-sCzI/AAAAAAAATSk/gLF9DfIMOnE/s1600/dan%2Bonjeh1.jpg[/img]
Otukpo is on stand still as immediate former governor of Benue state, Chief Steven Lawani, Former minister of Niger Delta Sam Ode, former minister of state for Education, Prof Jerry Agada and Federal Permanent Secretary of Defence, Chief Mike OOkibe and Thousands of their supporters decamp to APC today at the Government Secondary School Otukpo.

Welcoming them to APC is the National Chairman of the party, Chief John Odigie who arrived Otukpo since yesterday afternoon.

Benue state governor Dr. Samuel Ortom too is at the ocassion to support Dan Onjeh.

Today also marks the beginning of Comrade Dan Onjeh senatorial campaign to reclaim to represent his people at the National Assembly.

The crowd is too much, Here are some photos from the event currently going on Otukpo.

Source: http://www.jaybossng.com/2016/01/otukpo-on-stand-still-as-david-mark.html

David Mark today, David Mark forever
David Mark for president 2019

1 Like

Re: Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) by amolex(m): 4:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
I dey come make I go watch match first

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chad Soldiers Leave Nigeria As Their Boko Haram Fighting Mission Ends / Kaduna Rally: Atiku Arrives At Venue After Struggling Due To Large Crowd (Video) / Army Mobile Central Command Post - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.