Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,141 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) (32940 Views)

Benue May Share Similar Culture, But We’re Not Igbos At All – Jerry Agada / John Owan Enoh's Hotel To Be Demolished As He Defects To APC (Photos) / Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 23, 2016
omenka:
Leave that one, I'm not given to that mentality of "Na our brother". He made a claim that DM has done so much for my people and that yet they hate him so much- and I ask (and I implore you to also ask him) what exactly has he done for the Igedes? How can people hate someone so much yet the same person has been winning elections in their local governments since '99??

Let him answer those questions.

People just sit behind some computers and spill crap about what they haven't the faintest idea about just to stir up some useless sentiments.

This is so annoying.
Omenka you are an Igede too??
Re: Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) by omenka(m): 5:23pm On Jan 23, 2016
olihilistic:
Omenka you are an Igede too??
Isn't it obvious from the name??
Re: Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 23, 2016
omenka:
You said D-Mark has done more than the state government has done in 16 years, and I and that we Igedes hate him- that is exactly what you said. Then I put two simple question to you vis:

1. Where is the evidence Igedes HATE Mark when he's been winning elections in Oju and Obi since '99??

2. What exactly has he done for the Igede people since you said he's done more than the state government has done for us??

Can you simply answer those questions??

the Igedes never voted him in 2003 and 2007 and thats the truth. the voted him in 2011 because they had no option. i m not his spokesman and his achievements are there for all to see though i must accept that not all are completed but which will be completed eventually. i went to FGC Otobi and also did my NYSC in Idoma land and wish Sen Adeyemi Smart and Dino would have the guts to attract even half of DM projects knowing so well he is a legislator. Only the multi billion loko-oweto bridge will expose the Agatu people to the rest of the world. no matter how DM did nt work for the igedes, i know you would not deny his rural roads and electrification, primary health centers and donations of numerous class room blocks across igede land and even the earth dam in Obi i guess. he even facilitated the rehabilitation of the Otukpo-Obi road and built so many rural roads in igede land and thats in addition to the jobs he high jacked for some igede youth. had the state government done a little for the idoma/igede people the expection on Mark would not be this much. Benue south is the only independent but unofficial state in Nigeria.
Re: Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
omenka:
Isn't it obvious from the name??
it is I never knew you are cos Igbos bear the name too. I've long wanted this question
Re: Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) by TBD(m): 5:39pm On Jan 23, 2016
Can David Mark survive this gang up? Mark is in trouble....
Re: Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) by wink2015(m): 5:42pm On Jan 23, 2016
[size=16pt]Nigerian politics is bread and butter politics. There is No ideology defining the attitude of Politician in Nigeria. Hence, they can not better the lots of the common man. Prime Minister David Cameroun of Britain remain a conservative for life. The same thing goes for Prime Minister Tony Blair who remain a labour. This British men remain in the party for life whether their party is doing well or not.

But here in Nigeria it is a different culture entirely.

Ogbemudia decamp from pdp in edo state
Ekwunife decamp from pdp in Anambra state

There are many more that are still eyeing APC. but some of them are afraid of President Buhari because with Buhari on board it is difficult for this drifting politician to hijack the party for their personal gains.

Take for example, Senator Ekwunife, that is jumping from one party to another, such a person can not better the lots of the common man in her constituency because she is money minded.

[/size]
Re: Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) by hemenie(m): 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2016
Politics of the stomach.
Re: Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) by omenka(m): 5:46pm On Jan 23, 2016
rotimileke:

the Igedes never voted him in 2003 and 2007 and thats the truth. the voted him in 2011 because they had no option. i m not his spokesman and his achievements are there for all to see though i must accept that not all are completed but which will be completed eventually. i went to FGC Otobi and also did my NYSC in Idoma land and wish Sen Adeyemi Smart and Dino would have the guts to attract even half of DM projects knowing so well he is a legislator. Only the multi billion loko-oweto bridge will expose the Agatu people to the rest of the world. no matter how DM did nt work for the igedes, I know you would not deny his rural roads and electrification, primary health centers and donations of numerous class room blocks across igede land and even the earth dam in Obi i guess. he even facilitated the rehabilitation of the Otukpo-Obi road and built so many rural roads in igede land and thats in addition to the jobs he high jacked for some igede youth. had the state government done a little for the idoma/igede people the expection on Mark would not be this much. Benue south is the only independent but unofficial state in Nigeria.
@ Bold. If I told you what's on my mind and what you deserve, what I'd get is a lengthy ban.

You are disgusting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) by PastorOla1: 5:49pm On Jan 23, 2016
I DONT THINK DAVID MARK HAVE ANY BUSINESS COMING BACK TO NASS AGAIN. LET GO AND ENJOY HIS HMMM FUND, AND MAKE SPACE PLEASE.
Re: Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 23, 2016
omenka:
@ Bold. If I told you what's on my mind and what you deserve, what I'd get is a lengthy ban.

You are disgusting.

the truth is always bitter. i m not even sure if you are in Nigeria so how will you know?
Re: Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) by 8unit(f): 5:57pm On Jan 23, 2016
egift:
David Mark, how far? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

so you're happy now that those you accuse of being criminals have joined ur party. I guess they're now new persons in your eyes and their Dubai houses have disappeared
Re: Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) by ngoziama: 6:11pm On Jan 23, 2016
jaybossYBNL:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-Ek0DDes2NXM/VqOA-y-sCzI/AAAAAAAATSk/gLF9DfIMOnE/s1600/dan%2Bonjeh1.jpg[/img]
Otukpo is on stand still as immediate former governor of Benue state, Chief Steven Lawani, Former minister of Niger Delta Sam Ode, former minister of state for Education, Prof Jerry Agada and Federal Permanent Secretary of Defence, Chief Mike OOkibe and Thousands of their supporters decamp to APC today at the Government Secondary School Otukpo.

Welcoming them to APC is the National Chairman of the party, Chief John Odigie who arrived Otukpo since yesterday afternoon.

Benue state governor Dr. Samuel Ortom too is at the ocassion to support Dan Onjeh.

Today also marks the beginning of Comrade Dan Onjeh senatorial campaign to reclaim to represent his people at the National Assembly.

The crowd is too much, Here are some photos from the event currently going on Otukpo.

Source: http://www.jaybossng.com/2016/01/otukpo-on-stand-still-as-david-mark.html

[img]http://1.bp..com/-6lKXpAlUx6g/VqOBHadrPzI/AAAAAAAATTo/zt0gbzZ-DiE/s1600/dan%2Bonjeh9.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-4fVDdtexQZc/VqOA_XXhcnI/AAAAAAAATSs/u-37S5RNjPE/s1600/dan%2Bonjeh10.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-dy-7c9AzMmk/VqOA_SlY1EI/AAAAAAAATSw/oAFC-W1NVQ0/s1600/dan%2Bonjeh11.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-q74DNyQoZlE/VqOBGtwv-jI/AAAAAAAATTg/d9q19GXSY_k/s1600/dan%2Bonjeh7.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-g-2ic0sf_Ho/VqOBEdXPS-I/AAAAAAAATTI/4U3ZN4O6gpg/s1600/dan%2Bonjeh4.jpg[/img]

cc lalasticlala

David mark I dont know but I can say that danny onjeh is not a better choice.he is mean and heartless
Danny onjeh if you are reading this, sit back and think very well, do you remember when you ordered the police to shoot some innocent NANs executives.infact the police were still stunned at your order when you almost used force to collect one of their rifles but you never succeeded
Onjeh if you deny this then may you never last in politics.
The NANs executives never wronged you only that you perceived them as political opponents.Apc make a better choice other than danny onjeh.
Re: Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) by gbrown(m): 6:21pm On Jan 23, 2016
egift:
Alfa dey for massallaci
Re: Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) by gbrown(m): 6:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
chukwudi44:
So this people wey i de see na it you de call crowd ni? Op are you sure you have taken your medicines this afternoon?

David Mark is like a god in idomaland,it will take a lot more than empty propaganda to make him lose any elections there.
pls wake up from dreamland,he's a god in his house, development is centred around himself and immediate family, otuokpo general hospital is an eyesore, roads are bad,joy fm is owned by marks daughter,local govt chairman son inlaw,all the time mark has won election, otuokpo is always on lock down, he parades the town with thugs and armed military men, its time up for mark,otuokpo people hate mark with a passion,otuokpo people crave for visible development,they are tired of marks yearly basketball/musical show where tuface performs yearly
Re: Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 23, 2016
LRNZH:

I don't know your background but permit me to state that not only Igedes dislike David Mark.

Than man has been in power before alot of Nigerians today were born. Nothing the Idomas can show for it apart from appointing a few cronies in gov't (Abba Moro), or giving contracts to his family members (Abuja-Keffi road straightening that was bungled by his current wife).

Forget the Ghaddafi comparison. David Mark uses Federal might (OBJ at some point) to impose himself on Benue South.

PS. I meant Lafiya-Akwanga road

A contract that was awarded by the late president Yaradua and facilitated by Labaran Maku to ENL construction company in 2007 is now being blamed on David Mark and his family? is David Mark an executive? is it at his discretion to award contracts or is ENL limited owned by David Mark? stop spreading this evil venom. its completely evil. no matter how you hate a man, always say the truth about him. DM as a human have his own fault as he is not perfect and i will tell you yet again that that man is loved by most of his people and many Nigerians. his style of leadership has no parallel.
Re: Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) by bewla(m): 6:57pm On Jan 23, 2016
egift:
them try this inna yenagoa them louse so let a raster man sip them weed and wait to hola them
Re: Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 23, 2016
[quote author=gbrown post=42258788]
pls wake up from dreamland,he's a god in his house, development is centred around himself and immediate family, otuokpo general hospital is an eyesore, roads are bad,joy fm is owned by marks daughter,local govt chairman son inlaw,all the time mark has won election, otuokpo is always on lock down, he parades the town with thugs and armed military men, its time up for mark,otuokpo people hate mark with a passion,otuokpo people crave for visible development,they are tired of marks yearly basketball/musical show where tuface performs yearly

politically, most nigerians are illiterate if not how is it the duty of David Mark a legislator to fund the otukpo general hospital, build schools, roads, electricity end etc? the primary duty of a legislator is law making and over sight functions of which Mark is indeed an expert in. if not because of the various vested interest trying to pull Mark down because of what they termed his ambitions towards 2019, the seat in question is a senatorial seat and not governorship. Otukpo is not the head quarters of Benue but Makurdi yet its making headlines. all these hate is aimed at pulling down the personality of DM or is it because Benue South is running as an unofficial state? the idomas have said they can develope on their own and need nothing from the TIV controlled state government so their champion must be brought down by all means.
Re: Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 23, 2016
gbrown:

politically, most nigerians are illiterate if not how is it the duty of David Mark a legislator to fund the otukpo general hospital, build schools, roads, electricity end etc? the primary duty of a legislator is law making and over sight functions of which Mark is indeed an expert in. if not because of the various vested interest trying to pull Mark down because of what they termed his ambitions towards 2019, the seat in question is a senatorial seat and not governorship. Otukpo is not the head quarters of Benue but Makurdi yet its making headlines. all these hate is aimed at pulling down the personality of DM or is it because Benue South is running as an unofficial state? the idomas have said they can develope on their own and need nothing from the TIV controlled state government so their champion must be brought down by all means.
Re: Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 23, 2016
chukwudi44:
So this people wey i de see na it you de call crowd ni? Op are you sure you have taken your medicines this afternoon?

David Mark is like a god in idomaland,it will take a lot more than empty propaganda to make him lose any elections there.

The immediately preceding, if true, speaks volume of the level of political and rights consciousness in Idomaland. A simple research will reveal that David Mark did Idomaland little, very little, if any, good in his 16 years of influence as Senate President et al. They can go on and bring him back if they want. That will show they deserve the neglect he served them with.
Re: Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) by realman2020: 7:36pm On Jan 23, 2016
Evil has a way of coming to an end and even hunting d doer.David Mark certainly will see his worst political days for neglectin his people for so long.
Re: Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) by Alezy(m): 8:08pm On Jan 23, 2016
If lawani decamps then mark is a gonna....steven lawani has been his back bone for years.

Suswan caused this All Sha
Re: Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 23, 2016
Loosing the senatorial election is David Mark's birth right,no man born of human is contesting it with him!
Re: Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) by Alezy(m): 8:12pm On Jan 23, 2016
gbrown:

They are also tired of the 15k bursary he pays selected university student grin
gbrown:

They are also tired of the 15k bursary he pays selected university student
Re: Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) by BABANGBALI: 8:24pm On Jan 23, 2016
david mark own don finish be dat
Re: Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) by Babacele: 8:32pm On Jan 23, 2016
omenka:

You are disgusting.
no mind am. y DM dey always rig if him popular?
Re: Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 23, 2016
Correction! Steve Lawani is d immediate past deputy governor, not governor as included in your write up....

D Mark, don't wrry all ur supporters will faze judgement in d underworld..... laffing in Orobo lang.
Re: Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) by kokoA(m): 8:54pm On Jan 23, 2016
He win o He no win o. E no concern me undecided
Re: Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) by gbrown(m): 9:53pm On Jan 23, 2016
[quote author=rotimileke post=42259444][/quote]
Mr political literate, pls go and find out the amount made available to senators and rep members for constituency projects, its people like you who pour encomiums on politrickcians who continually oppress,a senate president who cannot repair otuokpo general hospital or build a new one is your champion.
Re: Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) by ojinuocheibi(m): 10:20pm On Jan 23, 2016
Old fool fooling their selfs even lawani is a failure
Re: Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) by deygar: 12:07am On Jan 24, 2016
d mark unstopable, he knws d name of d game, watching him and wike,,,, if they scale tru....they will remain demi gods...
Re: Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) by justmenoni: 7:28am On Jan 24, 2016
Exactly my point..later on apc will blame pdp for mis managing Nigeria forgetting that some of the ppl to be accused for this mismanagement are already within them in apc and might even be funding them with some money made from this same corruption... Now who is fooling who So any corrupt politician who is in pdp can just switch over to apc and their sins are forgiven?? Now this is so bad as it will enable more and more corruption cos people within opposition will keep on looting us dry and at the peak of it they'd just switch over to apc..

Nigerian politicians are a disgrace and this is exactly why we are not moving forward...politics is not a passion or profession to them and they really have no moral and nothing to over so once there is avenue of crossing they do it outrightly without any thought of dignity...

SkyBlue1:
Can't they form another national party? Why must they decamp to APC? I don't like this whole idea of continuous decamping and trying to reap where you did not sow. You thought a party was so bad but you stuck with it throughout their term in power and have now suddenly discovered your moral compass lies in the new ruling party? At least Amaechi decamped when APC was still in opposition.
Re: Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) by Kingbusssy(m): 8:35am On Jan 24, 2016
DropShot:
Wailers won't be happy.

End of the road for David Mark, Chairman Senate Committee on Observation.

Just as GEJ couldn't improve the lot of his people in 16 years as deputy governor, governor, VP and president, David Mark also could not improve his community in 16 years at the senate. So he's not worth giving another chance.

Like Jonathan, like David Mark.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The 13 Popular Slogans Of Nigeria’s 2019 General Elections / Walter Carrington Dies At 90 / President Buhari Calls For Immediate Release Of Malian President Keita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.