Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Breaking News: Upcoming Jail Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Upcoming Jail Presidential Election (654 Views)

INEC Sets Date For 2019 Presidential Election, February 16, 2019 / I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts / Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Presidential Election Held Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Upcoming Jail Presidential Election by yeanka007: 4:26pm On Jan 23, 2016
Good day nairalanders,
News reaching us now from the Jail National Electoral Commission (JNEC) conference stated the commission has agreed with the two parties to delay picking the date for Jail Presidential Election

Biafrauud Peoples (BPP) and Wailing Wailers party have both agreed that the date for election should be delay due to compliant from Wailing Wailers party (WWP).

Biafrauud spokesman Chukwudi stated that they agreed with WWP because they don't want to hear excuse from WWP when BPP won the election. Here is his speech, "We know we are winning this coming election, we agreed because we don't want to hear any excuse from WWP for losing the election and we have chosen Delictor as our presidential candidate and we believe BPP will win the election.

CNNBC also spoke with Wailing Wailers Party spokesman Idris and he gives the reason for the request made by the party. His statement is as follows "First of all I want to thank the election commission JNEC and also our opponents BPP for their understanding". He continues "We make the request because we want to field a credible candidate, there are lots of candidates who we are still expecting some people to submit their form while some are under screening. Let me clear the air about the rumors than Olesa Methuselah will be the candidate, No he is not, he and the party have agreed that he is going to be the Minister of Information should the party wins."

The Wailing Wailers party spokesman also mentioned some names for the jail presidential candidate, the name are as follows: Egbere Jonatan, Pa Dalae, Alis Maduk, Gozi Olejuwala, Atm Dasuuuki and Samboo Vp.

Thanks for staying tune but before we go we at CNNBC is curious about who will win the election between the two party so we want our audience to vote.

Click like if you believe Biafrauud People party will win.

Click Share for Wailing Wailers Party

Thanks once again.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Upcoming Jail Presidential Election by HtwoOw: 4:37pm On Jan 23, 2016
What happens if i click report ?? grin grin
Re: Breaking News: Upcoming Jail Presidential Election by henchamb(m): 4:40pm On Jan 23, 2016
Lol
In the meantime here are the interim government

Mr Nnamdi okwukanu Kenny. .... interim president
Mr. Dasuki Sambo. .. vice president (interim )
Mr. Olisa Metuh... information minister (interim)
Mr. James ibori.... minister for foreign affairs (interim )
Mr. NIMASA. .. minister for Aviation (interim)
Mr. Emeka Mba... min of communication (NBC Boss)
Rev. Kings.... CAN president (interim)
Mr Bode George... Ex officio

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Upcoming Jail Presidential Election by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 23, 2016
HtwoOw:
What happens if i click report ?? grin grin
then na you sabi. I have already voted how about you? grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

APC Will Assist Wike If He Requests – Peterside / PDP Celebrates: Corruption Is Hale And Hearty- Femi Aribisala / Lagos, Other African Big Cities Offer Investors Hope In Hard Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.