Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,969 members, 7,952,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:05 AM

Breaking News: Dr Ikpeazu Just Lost His Appeal At The Supreme Court Now ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Dr Ikpeazu Just Lost His Appeal At The Supreme Court Now ! (6322 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Congratulates Modu Sheriff Over His Appeal Court Victory / The Two New Highways To Akwa Ibom Ikpeazu Just Started Constructing (Pics) / Members Of PDP BOT Visit Ikpeazu After His Appeal Court Victory Today(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Dr Ikpeazu Just Lost His Appeal At The Supreme Court Now ! by PhockPhockMan: 5:26pm On Jan 23, 2016
OKEZIE Ikpeazu just lost his appeal against his case of tax forgery at the Supreme Court now.
He had filed a preliminary objection at the Federal High Court where’re he lost and from there to the Court of Appeal and eventually just lost at the Supreme Court now
If you recall ,Chief Friday Nwosu, an Abia chieftain of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) instituted a case of tax forgery against the party gubernatorial candidate of the
party for the April 11 governorship election, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu

http://www.weeklypostng.com/2016/01/breaking-news-dr-ikpeazu-just-lost-his.html?m=1
Re: Breaking News: Dr Ikpeazu Just Lost His Appeal At The Supreme Court Now ! by PoliticalThuG(m): 5:27pm On Jan 23, 2016
But how can buhari do this to us?
Re: Breaking News: Dr Ikpeazu Just Lost His Appeal At The Supreme Court Now ! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 23, 2016
Jesus is Coming soon o Please repent and turn away from your evil ways.

I am GIVEMEYANSH!I
Re: Breaking News: Dr Ikpeazu Just Lost His Appeal At The Supreme Court Now ! by ckmayoca: 5:28pm On Jan 23, 2016
What aa pity. Ehya!
Re: Breaking News: Dr Ikpeazu Just Lost His Appeal At The Supreme Court Now ! by latito: 5:29pm On Jan 23, 2016
Eyaah . omoh see gobe o.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Dr Ikpeazu Just Lost His Appeal At The Supreme Court Now ! by Ikpewe: 5:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
Pigdigpigs practicing fraud since 1788

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Dr Ikpeazu Just Lost His Appeal At The Supreme Court Now ! by inlandtaipan: 5:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
CChai, TA orji could only control abia for him. Beyonf , abia, TA is dead.
Re: Breaking News: Dr Ikpeazu Just Lost His Appeal At The Supreme Court Now ! by politricks: 5:33pm On Jan 23, 2016
If PDP supporters say PDP is good for the country, i guess it should also be good for Abia since they claim Apc is a demonic party.

#Up Pdp

#POLITRICKS

9 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Dr Ikpeazu Just Lost His Appeal At The Supreme Court Now ! by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 5:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
Which judgment?

The preliminary objection or the actual case of tax evation/forgery?

He had filed a preliminary objection at the Federal High Court where’re he lost and from there to the Court of Appeal and eventually just lost at the Supreme Court now
Re: Breaking News: Dr Ikpeazu Just Lost His Appeal At The Supreme Court Now ! by PhockPhockMan: 5:44pm On Jan 23, 2016
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
Which judgment?

The preliminary objection or the actual case of tax evation/forgery?

Ask lalasticlala and obinoscopy that question.
Re: Breaking News: Dr Ikpeazu Just Lost His Appeal At The Supreme Court Now ! by goodlifehyd(m): 5:48pm On Jan 23, 2016
Lol
Re: Breaking News: Dr Ikpeazu Just Lost His Appeal At The Supreme Court Now ! by goodlifehyd(m): 5:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
lmao

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Dr Ikpeazu Just Lost His Appeal At The Supreme Court Now ! by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:52pm On Jan 23, 2016
Your source is questionable
Re: Breaking News: Dr Ikpeazu Just Lost His Appeal At The Supreme Court Now ! by AkProsper(m): 5:54pm On Jan 23, 2016
What next?
Re: Breaking News: Dr Ikpeazu Just Lost His Appeal At The Supreme Court Now ! by nwadiuko1(m): 5:54pm On Jan 23, 2016
continue spreading false information up and down
Re: Breaking News: Dr Ikpeazu Just Lost His Appeal At The Supreme Court Now ! by PoliticalThuG(m): 5:55pm On Jan 23, 2016
goodlifehyd:
lmao
no be laughing matter ooo.. I see Gov ikpeazu doing great things in Abia state
Re: Breaking News: Dr Ikpeazu Just Lost His Appeal At The Supreme Court Now ! by goodlifehyd(m): 6:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
no be laughing matter ooo.. I see Gov ikpeazu doing great things in Abia state
You skip the part wey dem talk say na Hin party member file the tax forgery case against am Our people talk say ant wey dey chop vegetable na under am e dey live.
Re: Breaking News: Dr Ikpeazu Just Lost His Appeal At The Supreme Court Now ! by PoliticalThuG(m): 6:10pm On Jan 23, 2016
goodlifehyd:
You skip the part wey dem talk say na Hin party member file the tax forgery case against am Our people talk say ant wey dey chop vegetable na under am e dey live.
i no believe that one
Re: Breaking News: Dr Ikpeazu Just Lost His Appeal At The Supreme Court Now ! by johnmartus(m): 6:16pm On Jan 23, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
grin
PoliticalThuG:
what is the matter with you? is not the atrocity you commit?
Re: Breaking News: Dr Ikpeazu Just Lost His Appeal At The Supreme Court Now ! by PoliticalThuG(m): 6:36pm On Jan 23, 2016
johnmartus:
grin what is the matter with you? is not the atrocity you commit?
what atrocity did i commit?
Re: Breaking News: Dr Ikpeazu Just Lost His Appeal At The Supreme Court Now ! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
Good news for Abians. Whether Okezie or Otti the wings of T.A Orji must be broken. Okezie may have good plans for Abia, but the baggage of the ex-thief backing him is a load to heavy to forget.
I fancy a re-run where Okezie comes out independently without the aid of Thief A Orji. Let him slug it out with Alex Otti and let the people's choice emerge victorious.
Abia deserves better, Abia must be free!

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Dr Ikpeazu Just Lost His Appeal At The Supreme Court Now ! by alrahmanonline(m): 6:52pm On Jan 23, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
If someone slap you for dream na buhari, if someone mess for your house na Buhari, nawa to you o
Re: Breaking News: Dr Ikpeazu Just Lost His Appeal At The Supreme Court Now ! by Kx: 6:55pm On Jan 23, 2016
Supreme court have sessions on Saturdays?
Re: Breaking News: Dr Ikpeazu Just Lost His Appeal At The Supreme Court Now ! by palladin: 7:00pm On Jan 23, 2016
Lobatan
Re: Breaking News: Dr Ikpeazu Just Lost His Appeal At The Supreme Court Now ! by PoliticalThuG(m): 7:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
If u dnt have any reasonable thing to say, berra do the needful
alrahmanonline:

If someone slap you for dream na buhari, if someone mess for your house na Buhari, nawa to you o
Re: Breaking News: Dr Ikpeazu Just Lost His Appeal At The Supreme Court Now ! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:12pm On Jan 23, 2016
This Ikpeazu just de lose court case anyhow
Re: Breaking News: Dr Ikpeazu Just Lost His Appeal At The Supreme Court Now ! by scampy(m): 7:12pm On Jan 23, 2016
Supreme court judgment on Saturday?
Re: Breaking News: Dr Ikpeazu Just Lost His Appeal At The Supreme Court Now ! by 7footre(m): 7:32pm On Jan 23, 2016
Is he going in for tax evasion or not!!?
Re: Breaking News: Dr Ikpeazu Just Lost His Appeal At The Supreme Court Now ! by surgebitcoin(m): 8:07pm On Jan 23, 2016
hmm
Re: Breaking News: Dr Ikpeazu Just Lost His Appeal At The Supreme Court Now ! by hollermeelaycon(m): 8:12pm On Jan 23, 2016
D mumu go still appeal, 2016 drama we go watch tire...
Re: Breaking News: Dr Ikpeazu Just Lost His Appeal At The Supreme Court Now ! by anticabal1: 8:29pm On Jan 23, 2016
Chiwude:
Good news for Abians. Whether Okezie or Otti the wings of T.A Orji must be broken. Okezie may have good plans for Abia, but the baggage of the ex-thief backing him is a load to heavy to forget.
I fancy a re-run where Okezie comes out independently without the aid of Thief A Orji. Let him slug it out with Alex Otti and let the people's choice emerge victorious.
Abia deserves better, Abia must be free!

Anytime i remember that thief orji is still enjoying life and answering senator! Senator! i almost faint. If buhari can release kanu for us and take Thief orji. We in the east may forget about Biafra. grin
Re: Breaking News: Dr Ikpeazu Just Lost His Appeal At The Supreme Court Now ! by johnmartus(m): 8:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
what atrocity did i commit?
direct your question to pdp leader

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ / Nigerian Army Confirms Troops Fled Mubi; Investigation Now Underway / Federal Govt Releases 2015 Cut-off Marks For Federal Govt Colleges.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.