Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

What Happens If A Guy Doesn't Take The First Move? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happens If A Guy Doesn't Take The First Move? (796 Views)

Why Is It That Being A Good Guy Doesn't Get You Sex In Nigeria? / When A Guy Doesn't Call / When A Guy Doesn't Ask You For Sex Anymore? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens If A Guy Doesn't Take The First Move? by Thecholeric(m): 7:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
During the week I stumbled on a very close friend of mine.We were very close friends back in the day and we were so excited meeting each other after a long while.We got talking and he began relating his experience with his girl.In the course of the conversation, questons began to pop in my head...why must a girl always leave the guy to take the first move? What if the guy really loves the girl and he's just trying to take his time? If a girl is really into a guy why not walk up to the guy and tell him how she feels? Or is it just a Nigerian thing? What do you think guys.MATURE contributions please.
Re: What Happens If A Guy Doesn't Take The First Move? by Jewelnutch: 7:34pm On Jan 23, 2016
I think girls are too busy chasing money too, now. No time for foreign rubbish.
Re: What Happens If A Guy Doesn't Take The First Move? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 23, 2016
Talk to a girl if you love her! If she accepts, fine! If she declines, fine!undecided.

You lots should stop complicating life! Sh*t is complicated enoughsad.

1 Like

Re: What Happens If A Guy Doesn't Take The First Move? by agarawu23(m): 7:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
Yes! It's a Nigeria thing angry if you like a guy, ask him out or let him know you do like him. After all he will be doing you a favour if you date him undecided
Re: What Happens If A Guy Doesn't Take The First Move? by mascot87(m): 7:49pm On Jan 23, 2016
Forget it, I have seen a number of time where girls go after the guy they like. It is no big deal & it happens
Re: What Happens If A Guy Doesn't Take The First Move? by Olasco93: 7:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
You should know that this is Nigeria, not India. Moreover, some girls (matured) ones make the first move sometimes, it really don't matter.
The problem why i think most girls don't make the first move in this part of the world is because ''they understand'' the MEN they have here in Nigerian. Most men (majority) of the Men take them forgranted and make them look desperate, while some dude play with their innocent heart as if they are playing Temple Run...

1 Like

Re: What Happens If A Guy Doesn't Take The First Move? by cruzita(f): 8:02pm On Jan 23, 2016
why are you the head then?
Re: What Happens If A Guy Doesn't Take The First Move? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 23, 2016
cruzita:
good question.
Re: What Happens If A Guy Doesn't Take The First Move? by CharlyNick: 8:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
U want to propose to him since he's not making the move?
Re: What Happens If A Guy Doesn't Take The First Move? by passionate88: 9:17pm On Jan 23, 2016
my brother, its a Nigerian thing. Our girls are traffic wardens.... All they know is the "legendary" green light angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: What Happens If A Guy Doesn't Take The First Move? by passionate88: 9:18pm On Jan 23, 2016
cruzita:
So it's no longer a partnership?
Re: What Happens If A Guy Doesn't Take The First Move? by Thecholeric(m): 2:00pm On Feb 07, 2016
Hmmm...really:/
Re: What Happens If A Guy Doesn't Take The First Move? by Thecholeric(m): 2:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
True
Re: What Happens If A Guy Doesn't Take The First Move? by Thecholeric(m): 2:05pm On Feb 07, 2016
Hmmm...you have a point there you know
Re: What Happens If A Guy Doesn't Take The First Move? by Thecholeric(m): 2:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
Dear cruzita, methinks you getting this all wrong...it has little or nothing to with who the head is...i think it has to do wiv the partners involved and above all the understanding.

(1) (Reply)

Are There Nairaland Ladies Who Want To Be Baby Mamas ? / Before Any Girl Breaks Your Heart... / Shoud I Tell Her The Truth Of Her Lies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.