Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,527 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Shoud I Tell Her The Truth Of Her Lies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shoud I Tell Her The Truth Of Her Lies? (798 Views)

Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? / Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shoud I Tell Her The Truth Of Her Lies? by d1ever: 9:55am On Apr 04, 2016
Good money country pple (morning*). I need una advise. I met this girl during nysc service n for the first time in my life I felt connected to some1. After service, things weren't normal because we had to adjust to fit in the world of job hunt, money hunt, family hunt etc. n hardy had time for each other bt meet once a y. She came to my house one day and refuse to giv me cheesy. I was angry like every normal guy would n she gave excuses that made no sense to me. Her phone rang she refuse to take her calls only to come up wit "can u get me cork outside n plz luck the door on your way out" I left the house to get cork, locked the door as instructed. After I left the compound I remembered that I hv cork bottle behind my house( since money no dey can or rubber cork na waste of cash bottle cork sure pass grin)I went back to take the bottle n heard My babe receiving a phone call in one of the room close to my backyard where my precious bottle lies. Her words " the test is positive n is 2 months plus. Am pregnant and all u hv to say is I should do something about it " na so I quietly carry bottle go buy cork for her without letting her knw I was there n heard her convers. She was in a hurry to leave few minute wen I came bk. I gave her transport( small money I wan use find job embarassed embarassed) she refuse to see me for weeks cus she suspected I new wat was wrong with her. She eventually visited me after a long time n told me she was pregnant for me n she took care of it since I don't hv money n not ready shocked. I told her tanx. She started misbehaving recently don't knw if I SHOULD TELL HER THE TRUTH OF HER LIES n quit the relationship or WAIT YOUR ADVISE. Pardon my english no be my papa get am. Tanx

1 Like

Re: Shoud I Tell Her The Truth Of Her Lies? by falconey(m): 9:56am On Apr 04, 2016
grin
Re: Shoud I Tell Her The Truth Of Her Lies? by Frei(m): 9:59am On Apr 04, 2016
You have the answer to your question already. You guys are only catching fun not in a relationship.
Re: Shoud I Tell Her The Truth Of Her Lies? by Bluezy13(m): 9:59am On Apr 04, 2016
A mature mind would tell her the truth of her lies and move on...

After all there are better things to think about.
Re: Shoud I Tell Her The Truth Of Her Lies? by CircleOfWilis: 10:00am On Apr 04, 2016
what is cork
Re: Shoud I Tell Her The Truth Of Her Lies? by naijaboiy: 10:02am On Apr 04, 2016
No o, don't quit. Continue buying "cork" for her. undecided

1 Like

Re: Shoud I Tell Her The Truth Of Her Lies? by horladmejy(m): 10:05am On Apr 04, 2016
grin have been laughing jeez...funny country...
Re: Shoud I Tell Her The Truth Of Her Lies? by Sexytemi(f): 10:12am On Apr 04, 2016
Lolgringringrin....Mr cork buyer well done ogrin...while you were busy buying cork someone else was shining her vee for yougrin.....

All i can say is tell her and hear the more lies she has in store...
Re: Shoud I Tell Her The Truth Of Her Lies? by Cutehector(m): 10:16am On Apr 04, 2016
To slap person dey hungry me
Re: Shoud I Tell Her The Truth Of Her Lies? by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 04, 2016
gringringrin
Re: Shoud I Tell Her The Truth Of Her Lies? by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 04, 2016
gringringrin<Please tell her the truth of her lies abeg! grin

Re: Shoud I Tell Her The Truth Of Her Lies? by weselomo(m): 10:29am On Apr 04, 2016
so funny, let her take care of d pregnancy as she said while u keep the secret so as to av access to vajay always, anytime any day she request for cash to take care of d pregnancy or the baby, request for DNA test or tell d secret to her.
Re: Shoud I Tell Her The Truth Of Her Lies? by ettaetta(m): 10:48am On Apr 04, 2016
Go on and tell her
Re: Shoud I Tell Her The Truth Of Her Lies? by d1ever: 12:40pm On Apr 04, 2016
She's in 4 it
Re: Shoud I Tell Her The Truth Of Her Lies? by Lovelynature(m): 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
Guess you opened this thread for fun. Ok we got it. You can continue with your ''cork'' drinking pregnant girlfriend.

You may choose to quit or continue with the relationship.
Re: Shoud I Tell Her The Truth Of Her Lies? by ClintonDal(m): 12:57pm On Apr 04, 2016
Brother do not, I repeat do not tell her the truth. Just keep following her ways with yours, when she gets tired she would tell herself the truth. Look at evils, she aborted it because you didn't have money. Just negodu, after she would beg God for a faithful and loving husband. Iranu abasha

(1) (Reply)

Why Girls Say No After Showing U Green Light? / When A Girl Behaves Like An Ajebutter Too Much / 5 Breeds Of Fools.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.