Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding (62292 Views)

When She Ask You This Question...... / What Is Wrong With This Photo?. If You Are Under 17 Don't Click / If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding by ministeriallist: 6:06pm On Jan 24, 2016
Don't turn ur wife into muscle builder. Pound the yam and let her prepare d soup. It's called division of labour

2 Likes

Re: Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding by banmee(m): 6:07pm On Jan 24, 2016
franzis:
Don't get twisted..just for laughs

People still use this crap?
Re: Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 24, 2016
flokii:

you over get am sef..

dem dey use am do moi-moi, puff-puff etc.. some dey use am drink tea sef

Some dey use am watch tv sef

1 Like

Re: Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 24, 2016
Godfullsam:

Odeh grin

Mumu
Re: Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 24, 2016
kwencypresh:
its used for bursting heads
grin some use it to breastt feed baby sef
Re: Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding by FRANKOXY(m): 6:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
Game!
Re: Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding by FRANKOXY(m): 6:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
Gbam.
Re: Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding by Code45: 6:21pm On Jan 24, 2016
QueenValerie:
Lol. grin Alright have your maid and marry her too!!
A very soft woman who leaves a man for a maid to marry.
Re: Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding by wtfCode: 6:21pm On Jan 24, 2016
na to say bye bye to her

Re: Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 24, 2016
Code45:
A very soft woman who leaves a man for a maid to marry.
I know you gon complain,but can you define what you mean by soft,please? smiley
Re: Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding by Code45: 6:48pm On Jan 24, 2016
QueenValerie:
I know you got complain but,can you define what you mean by soft,please? smiley
What I meant was... You easily gave me away to the maid just because of the pressure of insecurity.

And what complain is that?
Re: Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 24, 2016
Code45:
What I meant was... You easily gave me away to the maid just because of the pressure of insecurity.

And what complain is that?
Before you said me and my questions.
Insecurity? You where playing of that husband cheated with the maid thread,I was avodin' a disaster in the makin' grin
Re: Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding by kwencypresh(f): 6:53pm On Jan 24, 2016
sickstars:
grin some use it to breastt feed baby sef
Talk true
Re: Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding by Code45: 6:55pm On Jan 24, 2016
QueenValerie:
Before you said me and my questions.
Insecurity? You where playing of that husband cheated with the maid thread,I was avodin' a disaster in the makin' grin
I'm sorry, I don't understand this your reply.
Re: Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 24, 2016
Code45:
I'm sorry, I don't understand this your reply.
yes you do.
Re: Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding by Vyolet(f): 6:58pm On Jan 24, 2016
There are machines these days to make everything easy. N
Say No to stress.

1 Like

Re: Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding by Code45: 7:02pm On Jan 24, 2016
QueenValerie:
yes you do.
No, I don't.

You talked about cheating on a thread. So I don't get.
Re: Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding by rad8(m): 7:20pm On Jan 24, 2016
U see that long stick that is bulged at the ends, it is use to chase and threaten ur guy if he fvcks up. I don't know what that big carved trunk is used for. Maybe it's d new model

1 Like

Re: Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 24, 2016
Code45:
No, I don't.

You talked about cheating on a thread. So I don't get.
But it's the thread I met and debated with you on.
Re: Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding by Code45: 7:27pm On Jan 24, 2016
QueenValerie:
But it's the thread I met and debated with you on.
Oh oh oh!!!

Now I remember. Don't worry, you won't experience such "disaster" as you said.
Re: Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 24, 2016
Code45:

Oh oh oh!!!

Now I remember. Don't worry, you won't experience such "disaster" as you said.
Mmm hmm,because I won't have no female maid it's gonna be a young "fine boy" wink
Re: Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding by Code45: 7:46pm On Jan 24, 2016
QueenValerie:
Mmm hmm,because I won't have no female maid it's gonna be a young "fine boy" wink
A cheating wife spotted. grin
Re: Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 24, 2016
Code45:

A cheating wife spotted. grin
Lol,no.
Re: Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding by MisterDreamz(m): 7:51pm On Jan 24, 2016
Dirkcoyt:

Emit noise?? Wtf!
E rora jare! Ewo ni gan! Kogba agidi oooo! Just to sound posh sha!
Emit noise? Noise don turn ray wey don dey emit! God dey!
Leave her o! Person wey no well...she no even cry when them born am!
Re: Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding by Code45: 8:08pm On Jan 24, 2016
QueenValerie:
Lol,no.
You don't want me to have a beautiful female maid, that's why you decided to have a male maid as well.

I need her to help you cook just because most of the food you cook get burnt. cry
Re: Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 24, 2016
Code45:

You don't want me to have a beautiful female maid, that's why you decided to have a male maid as well.

I need her to help you cook just because most of the food you cook get burnt. cry
That's what the"fine boy" chef is for,ta help me in the kitchen. wink
Re: Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding by Code45: 8:26pm On Jan 24, 2016
QueenValerie:
That's what the"fine boy" chef is for,ta help me in the kitchen. wink
Your mum and dad must hear this. shocked
Re: Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding by mikesly: 8:34pm On Jan 24, 2016
sickstars:
It is used for baking cake grin

I get am abi?
Infact na from back window ur husband go fling u go ur papa house if u don't what is used for
Re: Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 24, 2016
Code45:
Your mum and dad must hear this. shocked
nope,just you. grin
Re: Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 24, 2016
mikesly:

Infact na from back window ur husband go fling u go ur papa house if u don't what is used for

I wee stand up nd enter d house to give him some hot sex! tongue
Re: Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding by Code45: 8:44pm On Jan 24, 2016
QueenValerie:
nope,just you. grin
That means only me will know about it?
Re: Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 24, 2016
Code45:

That means only me will know about it?
Well,you and the naralanders viewin' this thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hunchback Man Rocks Curvy Lady. Got People Talking With His Facial Expressions / Don't Know What To Do / This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.