Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

What Is Wrong With This Photo?. If You Are Under 17 Don't Click - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With This Photo?. If You Are Under 17 Don't Click (10045 Views)

Photo: If you are told she's HIV positive, will you still go in? / What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? / What Is Wrong With This Pre-Wedding Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With This Photo?. If You Are Under 17 Don't Click by ericuzor(m): 9:40am On Dec 18, 2016
What do you see..

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo?. If You Are Under 17 Don't Click by samincredible44(m): 9:42am On Dec 18, 2016
Op today is sunday and u have made me sin now,hope u are happy

16 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo?. If You Are Under 17 Don't Click by Tastemoney(m): 9:47am On Dec 18, 2016
samincredible44:
Op today is sunday and u have made me sin now,hope u are happy

Hypocrite undecided

13 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo?. If You Are Under 17 Don't Click by iamphotoshoot(m): 9:53am On Dec 18, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo?. If You Are Under 17 Don't Click by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 18, 2016
ericuzor:
What do you see..
I see PPPUSSY! Bleep! I love this.

Now I just gotta make a call..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo?. If You Are Under 17 Don't Click by vchykp(m): 10:08am On Dec 18, 2016
Hm.... my eyes are open, am seeing tinx...

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo?. If You Are Under 17 Don't Click by ikombe: 10:23am On Dec 18, 2016
The remote control to all men is what am seeing cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo?. If You Are Under 17 Don't Click by syndrum(m): 11:03am On Dec 18, 2016
#crying
Our mother has gone mad again!!!
I'm just tired of this end time issues..But Wetin dey happen with the angel wey dey carry trumpet naaa... Abeg blow on time make every go face panel.. It has do jaaare... It has suu Mi#crying
I'm just tired of this end time issues..But Wetin dey happen with the angel wey dey carry trumpet naaa... Abeg blow on time make every go face panel.. It has do jaaare... It has suu Mi
#crying
I'm just tired of this end time issues..But Wetin dey happen with the angel wey dey carry trumpet naaa... Abeg blow on time make every go face panel.. It has do jaaare... It has suu Mi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo?. If You Are Under 17 Don't Click by annayawchee: 11:06am On Dec 18, 2016
cryBlood of jisos....
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo?. If You Are Under 17 Don't Click by siempere(m): 11:18am On Dec 18, 2016
Looks like she has vertiligo see d white patch on her left palm...look away from d fat pouch...guys...

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo?. If You Are Under 17 Don't Click by smksean(m): 11:32am On Dec 18, 2016
ericuzor:
What do you see..
who is this?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo?. If You Are Under 17 Don't Click by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 18, 2016
syndrum:
#crying
I'm just tired of this end time issues..But Wetin dey happen with the angel wey dey carry trumpet naaa... Abeg blow on time make every go face panel.. It has do jaaare... It has suu Mi #crying
cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo?. If You Are Under 17 Don't Click by Kondomatic(m): 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2016
ikombe:
The remote control to all men is what am seeing cheesy
Someone has forgotten that some men are gay.

And by the way, this picture irritates some people.

That you like lewd pictures doesn't mean everyone else likes it.........
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo?. If You Are Under 17 Don't Click by MrCork: 12:02pm On Dec 18, 2016
ericuzor:
What do you see..

*son..hangon..let me tink! undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo?. If You Are Under 17 Don't Click by Famouson: 1:31pm On Dec 18, 2016
Op it's when you say under 17 should not click, that is when all of them will start clicking sef... Lolz... .

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo?. If You Are Under 17 Don't Click by ameezy(m): 2:03pm On Dec 18, 2016
shocked shocked
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo?. If You Are Under 17 Don't Click by myleadmsn: 2:07pm On Dec 18, 2016
I see a black model
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo?. If You Are Under 17 Don't Click by Lucasinho(m): 2:08pm On Dec 18, 2016
Kondomatic:

GaY hound spotted

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo?. If You Are Under 17 Don't Click by ikombe: 2:13pm On Dec 18, 2016
Kondomatic:

anybody that is irritated by such pix is gay undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo?. If You Are Under 17 Don't Click by PrinceZahzah(m): 4:33pm On Dec 18, 2016
That pussy is big tho
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo?. If You Are Under 17 Don't Click by Marverick(m): 4:37pm On Dec 18, 2016
ericuzor:
What do you see..
pussy
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo?. If You Are Under 17 Don't Click by LorDBolton(m): 4:39pm On Dec 18, 2016
See her nails! She be lizard?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo?. If You Are Under 17 Don't Click by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 18, 2016
see as this one open yanshh like person wey dey expect konnddo shocked

Absolutely lovely kiss
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo?. If You Are Under 17 Don't Click by Fidelismaria: 5:35pm On Dec 18, 2016
Famouson:
Op it's when you say under 17 should not click, that is when all of them will start clicking sef... Lolz... .

no mind am na

na reverse psychology all of dem dey use here on nl

i see nothin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo?. If You Are Under 17 Don't Click by hushyp(m): 5:37pm On Dec 18, 2016
Kondomatic:

What is tis one sayin

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo?. If You Are Under 17 Don't Click by Teague4league(m): 11:09pm On Dec 18, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked
shocked

Somebody help me to stop looking pls
cool
Now I can't see clearly . shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo?. If You Are Under 17 Don't Click by DanPel(m): 1:20am On Dec 19, 2016
I SEE A SWEATING BLACK LADY WEARING WHITE,EHEN? D PERS0N BELOW ME,WAT U C?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo?. If You Are Under 17 Don't Click by luv2luvu: 1:48am On Dec 19, 2016
Akikimaki! Toto nor dey heavy the owner.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo?. If You Are Under 17 Don't Click by blessedvisky(m): 1:50am On Dec 19, 2016
Meanwhile pls Nairalanders visit https://www.nairaland.com/3526569/please-not-invest-coingiveawaybot-scam. See the face of a scammer duping other Nigerians there online.
Say no to scammers. Together we can stop scammers
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo?. If You Are Under 17 Don't Click by win10(m): 8:50am On Dec 19, 2016
Hey have seen this robotic pocket printer? if not read this:

Meet the world's first robotic pocket printer
http://www.techeda.com/meet-the-worlds-first-mini-robotic-pocket-printer/
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo?. If You Are Under 17 Don't Click by gemale(m): 10:11am On Dec 19, 2016
I swear I love her feet. I wld luv 2 kiss dem (especially her instep), suck on her big toes & gently nibble d pads of her soles. Then I wld start d long journey 4rm dere 2 her hallowed hollow, increasing d intensity of kisses & caresses as l ascend. B4 divesting her of D fabric causing her camel toe, I wld sufficiently stroke her thru d fabric so as 2 get her sufficiently running. Those 2 fat lips wld get serious attention 4rm lips, tongue and hand followed by her pleasure button lying atop dem. Then, D holies of Holy wld be entered.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Hot Slim Ibadan Lady Causing Havoc On Social Media With Her Body / This Is How To Waste Money On A Meal You Can't Finish [Picture] / (18+) And He Sucked It Like A Hungry Baby Until I Screamed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.