Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Facebook Vs Follio, Who Do Think Will Win - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facebook Vs Follio, Who Do Think Will Win (1391 Views)

"Buhari Will Win 2019 Elections" - Kachikwu / I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts / Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Vs Follio, Who Do Think Will Win by enolife(m): 9:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
FACEBOOK :
Facebook has been a social network for connecting with friend and family for it users and in returns Facebook make millions weekly without giving a dime to it users

FOLLIO
follio is a social network that pays it users for any thing they post ( comments, like , share, acticle. They are thinking that by paying it users, they will be able to collect Facebook users and grow their network X7.

my question is do think follio will win Facebook
you can take a look at follio site www.follio.me/ref/enolife
Re: Facebook Vs Follio, Who Do Think Will Win by AkProsper(m): 9:23pm On Jan 23, 2016
Op I didn't click that click cos am seein "ref" and besides I've not heard of that fol..... Befor
Re: Facebook Vs Follio, Who Do Think Will Win by Iamlordgee(m): 9:36pm On Jan 23, 2016
I think am I not suppose to see this thread.. Cuz They ain't paying me for that shii
Re: Facebook Vs Follio, Who Do Think Will Win by enolife(m): 9:52pm On Jan 23, 2016
AkProsper:
Op I didn't click that click cos am seein "ref" and besides I've not heard of that fol..... Befor
no be by force to click the link and no be by force to use follio. it is not my father company
Re: Facebook Vs Follio, Who Do Think Will Win by enolife(m): 9:54pm On Jan 23, 2016
Iamlordgee:
I think am I not suppose to see this thread.. Cuz They ain't paying me for that shii
How much do you have in your account. Did you fill in you bank details
Re: Facebook Vs Follio, Who Do Think Will Win by Chimanet(m): 10:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
@enolife. Why not be straight and sincere by telling people that if they click the link. You enolife would be paid. I saw the ref so I didn't clicking it. I went to the site direct.

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Vs Follio, Who Do Think Will Win by mallamseifaldin(m): 10:06pm On Jan 23, 2016
@op... Follio can't do a thang....
Facebook is still gonna knock them out.
Re: Facebook Vs Follio, Who Do Think Will Win by enolife(m): 10:07pm On Jan 23, 2016
Chimanet:
@enolife. Why not be straight and sincere by telling people that if they click the link. You enolife would be paid. I saw the ref so I didn't clicking it. I went to the site direct.
whether you click the link or not at least you visited the site. how was your experience , do you think follio will win facebook?
Re: Facebook Vs Follio, Who Do Think Will Win by enolife(m): 10:09pm On Jan 23, 2016
mallamseifaldin:
@op... Follio can't do a thang.... Facebook is still gonna knock them out.
your choice is respected. let hear from others too
Re: Facebook Vs Follio, Who Do Think Will Win by Iamlordgee(m): 11:20pm On Jan 23, 2016
enolife:
How much do you have in your account. Did you fill in you bank details
They Should Have Ask For It Na
Re: Facebook Vs Follio, Who Do Think Will Win by GoodMuyis(m): 12:26am On Jan 24, 2016
those guys cant even block email pointing back at their domain, how many sheet did your own book have, because facebook has many sheet

i use ok@follio.me and it works
Re: Facebook Vs Follio, Who Do Think Will Win by enolife(m): 6:45am On Jan 24, 2016
Iamlordgee:
They Should Have Ask For It Na
click on my Bank to fill in you bank account details
Re: Facebook Vs Follio, Who Do Think Will Win by enolife(m): 12:51pm On Jan 24, 2016
Re: Facebook Vs Follio, Who Do Think Will Win by enolife(m): 4:50pm On Jan 24, 2016
can follio win?
Re: Facebook Vs Follio, Who Do Think Will Win by Lanretoye(m): 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2016
If this polio or what ever you call it pays you,send me airtel N500 first.
Re: Facebook Vs Follio, Who Do Think Will Win by enolife(m): 1:28pm On Jan 25, 2016
Lanretoye:
If this polio or what ever you call it pays you,send me airtel N500 first.
Why don't you go and sleep in airtel office so that you can always receive airtel cards
Re: Facebook Vs Follio, Who Do Think Will Win by enolife(m): 10:06am On Jan 27, 2016
can follio win Facebook?
Re: Facebook Vs Follio, Who Do Think Will Win by enolife(m): 7:46pm On Jan 27, 2016
Re: Facebook Vs Follio, Who Do Think Will Win by achiphet(m): 8:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
Op try and convert that link first
Re: Facebook Vs Follio, Who Do Think Will Win by enolife(m): 8:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
give in your opinion
Re: Facebook Vs Follio, Who Do Think Will Win by GworoChewinMaga: 8:23pm On Jan 28, 2016
Follio is bankrolled by the ministry of information under liar mohammed.

Take that nonsense site that was designed to keep tabs on our comments on the net and spread useless propaganda at the same time from liar's desk.
Re: Facebook Vs Follio, Who Do Think Will Win by enolife(m): 4:38pm On Jan 30, 2016
Your opinion is welcome

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Reacts To Maiduguri Mosque Bombings - See What He Said / Africa's Happiest Countries Revealed -2016 / Video, Photos: Female Student Cries, Begs Buhari To Resign Over Fuel Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.