Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Kogi Guber: Presidency, APC In Fresh Crisis -pilot Newspaper - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Guber: Presidency, APC In Fresh Crisis -pilot Newspaper (4074 Views)

PDP Against Igbo Presidency – APC Group / Buhari Under Presure To Sack Amaechi- Pilot Newspaper / Re: Tinubu Others, Kill Kogi Guber Candidate -Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Guber: Presidency, APC In Fresh Crisis -pilot Newspaper by seunmsg(m): 4:32pm On Jan 24, 2016
Joavid:

voters thumbprints were for APC

Yahaya Bello came second in the primaries

faleke was picked from Lagos by Tinubu to be deputy to Audu. I repeat, PICKED!!!!

now who is the usurper?

The court will soon decide.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: Presidency, APC In Fresh Crisis -pilot Newspaper by jamace(m): 4:39pm On Jan 24, 2016
On James Faleke for Governor I stand!
A running mate is a deputy and in the event of death of the principal, the running mate (deputy) carries on with the race.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber: Presidency, APC In Fresh Crisis -pilot Newspaper by belloabd1914(m): 4:40pm On Jan 24, 2016
Joavid:

voters thumbprints were for APC

Yahaya Bello came second in the primaries

faleke was picked from Lagos by Tinubu to be deputy to Audu. I repeat, PICKED!!!!

now who is the usurper? Thanks for that man, what peeps fail to understand is that faleke is unknown to INEC cos he didn't contest in d parties primary, he never intended to run for governorship he was solicited by late Audu. Upon giving him the verdict pdp goes to court and Dat calls for a fresh election and Dats APC loosing out big time,so therefore APC will maintain the option of yahaha Bello which is save and best to them. Either ways the state is in huge debt, d incoming government has got enough to deal with.

Re: Kogi Guber: Presidency, APC In Fresh Crisis -pilot Newspaper by lapazi(m): 4:44pm On Jan 24, 2016
DIVINE78:

So the party nominated a new governor and a new Deputy Governor and left out the man that was the running mate to the late candidate?
Prepare to refund what you eat in the dinner.
Nobody will force faleke to be the deputy gov because he clearly never wanted it. As for the dinner, it was fun, Godons made my day.
Re: Kogi Guber: Presidency, APC In Fresh Crisis -pilot Newspaper by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 24, 2016
Osakah24:
you don't vote for a party without a candidate .APC doesn't have any vote,it is abubakar audu that has the votes pls.You don't declare a party as the winner but the candidate.Infact a

don't u still get it, the election was inconclusive when he died. the man who came second in the primaries automatically steps in and Faleke still remains deputy - that's how it should be.

Faleke has no claim at all. the man is not registered in any ward in kogi. never campaigned. kogites don't know him, what he stands for etc.

maybe I should remind you that the constitution states the deputy can only take over when the elected governor had been sworn in.

Faleke wants to reap were he did not sow.
Re: Kogi Guber: Presidency, APC In Fresh Crisis -pilot Newspaper by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 24, 2016
jamace:
On James Faleke for Governor I stand!
A running mate is a deputy and in the event of death of the principal, the running mate (deputy) carries on with the race.

sounding like a controlled dumbo.
Re: Kogi Guber: Presidency, APC In Fresh Crisis -pilot Newspaper by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 24, 2016
Guseh:
Hon. Abiodun faleke surely has a good case, I like him and We (Okuns) are proud of him.
Dropping certainty(Deputy gov.) for uncertainty(Gov.) shows that he's are a fighter who believes in the struggle to claim the people's mandate happily given to him and his late principal by over 240k voters .
Victory is sure for him, though it will take awhile for that to happen.

proud of a greedy man eh. did your people know who he was until Audu died?

don't tell me Okun's think like this, am disappointed.
Re: Kogi Guber: Presidency, APC In Fresh Crisis -pilot Newspaper by jamace(m): 6:56pm On Jan 24, 2016
Joavid:

sounding like a controlled dumbo.
Truth is bitter! It pains the transgressor upto the bone marrow. grin
Re: Kogi Guber: Presidency, APC In Fresh Crisis -pilot Newspaper by Osakah24(m): 8:01pm On Jan 24, 2016
Joavid:

don't u still get it, the election was inconclusive when he died. the man who came second in the primaries automatically steps in and Faleke still remains deputy - that's how it should be.

Faleke has no claim at all. the man is not registered in any ward in kogi. never campaigned. kogites don't know him, what he stands for etc.

maybe I should remind you that the constitution states the deputy can only take over when the elected governor had been sworn in.

you don't know the law you are talking about,there is no where in our laws where it states that if a candidate dies when the electoral process is ongoing that the party should bring whoever came second. Kogites saw faleke alongside audu before voting audu and common sense will tell inec that instead of bringing a fresh face to inherit another mans sweat,faleke who campaigned with audu should be the rightful winner.
Re: Kogi Guber: Presidency, APC In Fresh Crisis -pilot Newspaper by OAFMods: 8:20pm On Jan 24, 2016
Joavid:

The loudness of your rant can not stop God's blessing. At the fullness of time the court will give it's ruling.

Prayer on event such as if the election was truly inconclusive before the death of the principal candidate leading with over 40,000 plus votes with election undecided in some LGA's with about 40,000 registered voters and even lesser "25,000" collected PVC. Any judge who does not know he should declare that election concluded at the said date to override the inec decision needs his brain examined. That his all Faleke as to prove in court to regain his mandate. 25,000 plus collected PVCs can not over turn the over 40,000 plus votes Audu/Faleke was leading with chikena.

I want to believe the APC deliberately fooled PDP waiters by pushing Yahaya to the burner to avoid dissidents / breaking up the party support base since the strongest man in the party "Kogi APC" is late. Now Yahaya can testify APC as nothing against him so he does not have to former trouble or decamp with his followers. His grudges is with the court n we all know he as no case since Audu's running mate is not challenging the election in court with him. PDP n its bandits of wailers does have lots of catch up to do dealing with APC antics.
Re: Kogi Guber: Presidency, APC In Fresh Crisis -pilot Newspaper by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 24, 2016
Joavid:

proud of a greedy man eh. did your people know who he was until Audu died?

don't tell me Okun's think like this, am disappointed.

Greedy man? Well, I will call him a man of great principles, a man who uses the right medium to fight for what he had worked for and what rightly belong to him. Where was Bello when Audu and faleke were busy campaigning? Bello was busy working for Wada, so kindly tell me who is a greedy man if not bello.
Re: Kogi Guber: Presidency, APC In Fresh Crisis -pilot Newspaper by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 24, 2016
Guseh:

Greedy man? Well, I will call him a man of great principles, a man who uses the right medium to fight for what he had worked for and what rightly belong to him. Where was Bello when Audu and faleke were busy campaigning? Bello was busy working for Wada, so kindly tell me who is a greedy man if not bello.

lies from the pit of hell. he wasn't working for Wada.

Audu and Faleke campaigning? lol. Faleke don't campaign at all.

bello campaigned and came second in the primaries.
Re: Kogi Guber: Presidency, APC In Fresh Crisis -pilot Newspaper by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 24, 2016
Osakah24:
you don't know the law you are talking about,there is no where in our laws where it states that if a candidate dies when the electoral process is ongoing that the party should bring whoever came second. Kogites saw faleke alongside audu before voting audu and common sense will tell inec that instead of bringing a fresh face to inherit another mans sweat,faleke who campaigned with audu should be the rightful winner.

what's fresh face? fresh face to u but not to Kogites. Bello campaigned and came second in primaries.

Faleke is a figure head.
Re: Kogi Guber: Presidency, APC In Fresh Crisis -pilot Newspaper by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 24, 2016
Joavid:

I am not going to argue with you again, cos this your comments has proved that you don't really know what av been happening in Kogi state.
Re: Kogi Guber: Presidency, APC In Fresh Crisis -pilot Newspaper by abu12: 10:22pm On Jan 24, 2016
Joavid:

Yes yahaya bello campaign 2 his party faithful and came second. That is within d party and not 2 entire citizen of his state. Don't get confused, campaigning 2 his party members, who are delegate is diff frm campaign 2 d general public 4 general election.
Re: Kogi Guber: Presidency, APC In Fresh Crisis -pilot Newspaper by Osakah24(m): 4:13am On Jan 25, 2016
Joavid:

what's fresh face? fresh face to u but not to Kogites. Bello campaigned and came second in primaries.

Faleke is a figure head.
will you sincerely say that 240k voters will gladly let bello have their votes instead of faleke?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samuel Chukwueze Constructs, Furnishes 3 Bedroom Flat For Abia Widow [PHOTOS] / A Woman In Biafra Outfit Is Begging Nigeria Soldiers & Police To Arrest Her. / The Bola Ige Murder --Police Admit No Justice -- Wikileaks Revelations!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.