Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,817 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke (42612 Views)

The Pros And Cons Of Making Money On Fiverr / 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know / What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Gbraphael: 9:16am On Feb 04, 2016
sammyrollo:
hmm still waitin for some cash too to by the eebook... u bought the ebook rit??
Yea.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by justi4jesu(f): 9:22am On Feb 04, 2016
fedupnigerian:
I'd make this quick, I actually used to make money online with the Youtube program that pays when ads are put in your videos, but it costs a lot of data and it really cuts into my profits a lot, I tried a blog and it flopped too, I need someone to show me the way,I am not a cheapskate and I can pay for information if I need to, but you really need to tell me why I won't be wasting my money buying such information.
Thanks in advance,good people of NL.

Try fiverr,freelancer,upwork,Elance etc.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by sammyrollo: 9:44am On Feb 04, 2016
Gbraphael:
Yea.
pm u..plz acept
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Danyl(m): 3:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
Gbraphael:
$27 nw!!
please is that on udemy? that is gonna be very interesting if its true.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
For your articles, I am a writer on fiverr with enough experience to write a unique, well researched content for you. Send me a message for my link.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Fmdipo(m): 8:03pm On Feb 04, 2016
stadelk7:
-Freelance
-Amazon

The Freelance I do doesn't involve Fiverr, Odesk, Freelancer and all that. I deal with Udemzy and eHow.

Coming to Amazon, you know those chinese websites, Alibaba,Dhgate, they sell really cheap stuff, I can teach you how to buy from them and sell what you bought in the US. It might look hard, but its not, and the profit is crazy. You don't even have to see or touch those goods, but you still get the money. Why should you want to sell in the US? In Nigeria a Tshirt is sold mostly for around N1000-1500, in the US it is sold for $20(N6000, going by the current exchange rate).

Check out the sales letter I made on my sales page/blog for a more detailed explanation on how you can make money with these.

It works 100%.

https://freelancingng./2015/11/19/i-earn-n70000-online-every-month-find-out-how-you-can-too/

I sent you mail, pls reply kolafm
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Samyj247: 10:36pm On Feb 04, 2016
fedupnigerian:
If you even wanted to ask, did you have to post it here, besides I don't think that would be fair, liase with the guy and see what happens
pls i dnt get you. Liase wt who?
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by wealth123: 12:19am On Feb 05, 2016
Please i need help with clickbank. i tried to contact you but your phone number is not here. Kindly text it to me: 08082083126.

ExplicitContent:
Affiliate Marketing_ClickBank!
I pay my bills with this.
I see much of honesty in your post.
Contact me and I'll give you my WSO materials.Its very easy to make money with this and interesting
Comes at a cost though.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by wealth123: 12:23am On Feb 05, 2016
READY text me your number: 08082083126

Polorichkidd:
I am going to be BRUTALLY honest with you guys... this is NO scheme, or HYIP, or SCAM of any sort, and this is no GET-RICH-QUICK propaganda you see everywhere. This system is very LEGIT AND SAFE, and you will begin to see results if the protocols are properly adhered to. We are here to share vital information, one that can be a life changer,and like i said, the start up capita of the $18 is NOT-PAID-TO-ME. If still interested in finding out what this is, reply READY.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Nobody: 12:46am On Feb 05, 2016
@wealth123 its +233236897707
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Nobody: 12:49am On Feb 05, 2016
You guys should try 4Corners. Its the BEST way when it comes to making REAL money online. The pix is just a teaser of what you can achieve when you join today. You can be recieving checks like this every week on your phone just like you can see here in the pix. I'm paid. Dunno bout you. if you are WILLING to invest a token of just $18 into this business, You can REVOLUTIONALISE your financial status this year. Men... enough talk. if you are serious, interested, and wanna stop beating about the bush by taking action today to start seeing results? Contact me on whatsapp +233236897707 nd lets get started. *PLEASE THIS IS ONLY FOR SERIOUS PEOPLE. IF YOU CAN'T INVEST, PLEASE DON'T BOTHER CONTACTING ME* Thank U

1 Like

Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by stadelk7: 10:44am On Feb 05, 2016
Fmdipo:

I sent you mail, pls reply kolafm
Done
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by ExplicitContent: 12:00pm On Feb 05, 2016
wealth123:
Please i need help with clickbank. i tried to contact you but your phone number is not here. Kindly text it to me: 08082083126.

https://www.nairaland.com/2913179/ready-make-money-online-get#42641088
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by ashatoda: 5:50pm On Feb 05, 2016
Gbraphael:
Bro is it with FBA?
hi, i pm you. I need to talk to u. You can reach me on jykondic@gmail.com or 08181615927 watsapp. Pls lets talk
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Gbraphael: 6:51am On Feb 06, 2016
ashatoda:

hi, i pm you. I need to talk to u. You can reach me on jykondic@gmail.com or 08181615927 watsapp. Pls lets talk
I'd reply your PM now
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Gbraphael: 6:52am On Feb 06, 2016
Danyl:
please is that on udemy? that is gonna be very interesting if its true.
Of course, If i am lying i'd be decieving myself.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Gbraphael: 6:53am On Feb 06, 2016
sammyrollo:
pm u..plz acept
I would now
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by SolidGenius(m): 9:47am On Feb 06, 2016
Nice input been contributed here, making money online goes a lot into owning a laptop and a decent internet connection. With the dual anything is possible.

CPA marketing for a example, I will try to be sincere as much as possible you will require no capital as a beginner, using email marketing once you understand the traditional way of marketing, believe me ,it is possible.

Blogging, making money here is possible. I see people saying Buy AdSense 30000. I laugh because, why buy something when you can get 3 of those in one week, am serious. The list are simply endless.

For tips to get AdSense in a day or 2, Traditional ways to get leads on CPA Platform "CPA Grip, Maxbounty, Peerfly, Neverblue" with just simple methods, before you have money to buy expensive tools like HMA VPN, Voluumn tracker, Adplicity, CPV lab, Hosting and many cox this are the reasons why Super Affiliates are successful.

On the Platform am about showing $200 is possible per month, doing easy marketing until you have the money to buy tools. Some Super Affiliates make more $500000 monthly honestly.

This is a Nigerian Internet forum where tips, guides, case studies are been given to grow newbies into pros and pros into veteran.

Register below
bit(dot)ly/1WZo0j8

I give you my WORD you are in for a treat.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by fedupnigerian: 10:23am On Feb 06, 2016
Samyj247:
pls i dnt get you. Liase wt who?
stadelk
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by 9ja4live: 12:27pm On Feb 06, 2016
Polorichkidd:
Hello good people of nairaland, and of this thread. My name is Mr Chigozie Asianya. There is nothing special about me, just a simple down-to-earth guy. I think i have the solution to the problem here. I can show you the proven system that can turn a simple sign up fee of $18 to generate $2000 in 4weeks *note, not paid to me* if interested, simply reply, 'READY'

READY
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by sammyrollo: 12:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
Ok
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by olucomf: 1:28pm On Feb 06, 2016
hungryboy:
See dis ajebutter oh,
If you are broke then am Brooklyn,
Me were no even get money to buy garri sef talkless of information,
But i get secret for you sha,
My ancestors been give me one luck juju like dat,
With that juju, if you dash me any amount, you go get am back tenfold,
Say u dash me 5k now, na 50k you go get,
the more amount you dash me, the more your odds of becoming a millionaire increases,
If you wan tap from my blessing, pm me

pled adde 09081590182
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 06, 2016
9ja4live:

READY
@9ja4live reach me on whatsapp +233236897707 so we can begin.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 06, 2016
wealth123:
READY text me your number: 08082083126

@wealth123 i texted you yesterday as you asked, but got no response from you. If you are serious about this... reach me on whatsapp +233236897707 so we can begin.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by ashatoda: 4:58pm On Feb 06, 2016
Gbraphael:
I'd reply your PM now

dnt get d pm tin, can u reach me on watsapp @ 08181615927 or u txt ur digits to me. Thanks
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Gbraphael: 8:23am On Feb 07, 2016
ashatoda:

dnt get d pm tin, can u reach me on watsapp @ 08181615927 or u txt ur digits to me. Thanks
I'd do that after church.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Oluballer: 1:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
Udemy.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Oluballer: 1:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
stadelk7:
-Freelance
-Amazon

The Freelance I do doesn't involve Fiverr, Odesk, Freelancer and all that. I deal with Udemzy and eHow.

Coming to Amazon, you know those chinese websites, Alibaba,Dhgate, they sell really cheap stuff, I can teach you how to buy from them and sell what you bought in the US. It might look hard, but its not, and the profit is crazy. You don't even have to see or touch those goods, but you still get the money. Why should you want to sell in the US? In Nigeria a Tshirt is sold mostly for around N1000-1500, in the US it is sold for $20(N6000, going by the current exchange rate).

Check out the sales letter I made on my sales page/blog for a more detailed explanation on how you can make money with these.

It works 100%.

https://freelancingng./2015/11/19/i-earn-n70000-online-every-month-find-out-how-you-can-too/
Udemy

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by stadelk7: 1:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
Oluballer:

Udemy
Nice one! Guess i am vindicated now.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by fedupnigerian: 5:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
Oluballer:

Udemy
Nice,The funny thing is how plug and play the whole thing is.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by fedupnigerian: 5:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
double post

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro / Offloading Of Dollars Triggers Massive Naira Appreciation At Parallel Market / List Of Top Markets In Kano And The Distinct Items Being Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.