Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,337 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

6 Things Only Unmarried Nigerian Girls In Their 30s Would Understand. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Things Only Unmarried Nigerian Girls In Their 30s Would Understand. (937 Views)

"Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man / Facts To Know About Unmarried Nigerian Ladies!!! / Tips On How Best A Single Lady Should Socialize In Her 30s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Things Only Unmarried Nigerian Girls In Their 30s Would Understand. by xtylosophy(m): 11:01am On Jan 24, 2016
1. When you bump into your friend whom you went to school with, with her husband and her kids and it looks like she is winning the race.

2.If someone makes a harmless joke about an unmarried girl in her 30’s.

3.When your younger sister comes home one day to give the big announcement that her boyfriend just proposed.

4.When a young man addresses you as Madam or Mrs.

5.When you are the oldest person in your church’s youth department and they say the youth has a programme and everyone must participate.

6.When this post actually feels like a shade instead of a funny harmless post.
Seriously, married or not, do not let anything or anyone snatch your joy from you!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Things Only Unmarried Nigerian Girls In Their 30s Would Understand. by sinaj(f): 11:04am On Jan 24, 2016
The last pic tho, were they praying for her

Pls who understands the op's post coz I dnt sad
Re: 6 Things Only Unmarried Nigerian Girls In Their 30s Would Understand. by divinehand2003(m): 11:09am On Jan 24, 2016
Lol
It is well.
The race of life is not to the swift or mighty but it is the grace of God that sees us through.
The end of a matter is far better than the beginning because the Glory of the latter shall be greater than the former.
Keep the faith burning and trusting in the Lord my dear sisters, for your joy will be made full in due time.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Only Unmarried Nigerian Girls In Their 30s Would Understand. by Michellla(f): 11:10am On Jan 24, 2016
I guess this is the part where i laugh. LOL.
Re: 6 Things Only Unmarried Nigerian Girls In Their 30s Would Understand. by AnonymustME(m): 11:13am On Jan 24, 2016
sinaj:
The last pic tho, were they praying for her

Pls who understands the op's post coz I dnt sad

come back and read it if/when you are 30 and unmarried you'll get it
Re: 6 Things Only Unmarried Nigerian Girls In Their 30s Would Understand. by cruzita(f): 11:16am On Jan 24, 2016
God won't let it get to that in our turn
Re: 6 Things Only Unmarried Nigerian Girls In Their 30s Would Understand. by Strahovski1(m): 11:17am On Jan 24, 2016
See what Africa has done to women.. in India we have women in 40s not married and nothing changes. They even look better than the married ones.

Lol

My advice is this: Marriage is optional. If you are yet to get a husband, it's no big deal. Do not worry your heart or feel left out in the world. After all many women are suffering in their marriages. Go to family section and see. So as long as you are alive there s hope. Don't feel obligated or what not.
Re: 6 Things Only Unmarried Nigerian Girls In Their 30s Would Understand. by sinaj(f): 11:25am On Jan 24, 2016
AnonymustME:

come back and read it if/when you are 30 and unmarried you'll get it
I wnt come back to read it
Re: 6 Things Only Unmarried Nigerian Girls In Their 30s Would Understand. by sinaj(f): 11:26am On Jan 24, 2016
Strahovski1:
See what Africa has done to women.. in India we have women in 40s not married and nothing changes. They even look better than the married ones.

Lol

My advice is this: Marriage is optional. If you are yet to get a husband, it's no big deal. Do not worry your heart or feel left out in the world. After all many women are suffering in their marriages. Go to family section and see. So as long as you are alive there s hope. Don't feel obligated or what not.

I think the Stigma is worst off in India
Re: 6 Things Only Unmarried Nigerian Girls In Their 30s Would Understand. by fireforfire: 2:18pm On Jan 24, 2016
Its in Nigeria where d pressure frm both family n society reigns supreme dat women get bothered by such
Re: 6 Things Only Unmarried Nigerian Girls In Their 30s Would Understand. by emperorchedda(m): 2:37pm On Jan 24, 2016
Must a woman get married before she's happy and fulfilled??

(1) (Reply)

My GF Isnt Allowed To......... / How're You Coping With The Heat O! / Naija Girls You See Your Life ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.